The Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

She looked at me and begged me to go down on her...

"Please Jenn, I loved it the last time you did that. Would you do that again?"

I smiled at her and leaned over and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I bit down on it and tugged it and then attacked it roughly. She groaned loudly and held my head as I suckled her breast.

I began to move down her body again and this time I didn't stop. She was sliding the vibrator in and out very quickly. She was crying out in little squeaks now. When she pulled the vibrator out, her pussy remained wide open, I could see deeply into her tiny pink tunnel. I held her hand away and attacked her pussy. She started groaning and grinding her pussy into my face. She started to come and as she lost it, I slid the vibrator deep into her convulsing pussy. She screamed and totally lost it. I watched as her back arched and she grabbed double handfuls of bedspread and began to writhe on the bed as she came like crazy. The vibrator was sending her into multiple orgasms, one right after the other. Her whole body would go rigid and then relax as the waves claimed then released her. I continued to gently kiss and lick her pussy until she just couldn't take it any more. She pushed me away.

She slid the vibrator out and let it fall to the floor. She was still in the after effects of a massive set of orgasms. She rolled on the bed caught up in the passions of a particularly intense one. Spasms were causing her pussy and butt to pulse as the waves subsided. I rolled over onto my back to rest, spent for the moment.

After a couple of minutes, I remembered that we were still on camera and looked over at the monitor. It showed us both laying on the bed on our backs with our legs spread, all our secret, pink parts totally on display. I guess after what we had just done, that was no big deal, but somehow it was. I think there's something incredibly vulnerable being on display after sex. Maybe it's just our emotional state after a couple of intense orgasms. Whatever it was, it was time to end the show.

I got up and said goodnight to the crowd and there were a lot of guys in the room. I have no idea how many... but more than I ever had watch me before. Word must've gotten out. They wanted more, but we were tapped out and I broke the connection and shut off the camera.

While it was still fairly early, I shut off the lights and pulled back the covers. Rachel slid into bed and I followed behind her. We cuddled up together and drifted off to a contented sleep. In the morning when I woke, I found myself cuddled up behind Rachel, my arms wrapped around her, one hand cupping one of her breasts, her hands over mine. It felt so cozy that I just stayed like that for awhile luxuriating in the feel of her body and the comfort I felt with my old friend.

We finally got up and showered and out for the day. Rachel seemed to be in a much better mood today, relaxed and her old self again. We talked about the night before and how hot it was. She couldn't believe that she let herself do that on camera and in front of Michael no less.

"What's he going to think of me?" she asked

"He's going to be as in love with you now as I am." I told her... "Don't worry about it. You were so beautiful last night I can't even tell you."

"If Jimmy ever finds out, he'll kill me. I hope no one posts any pics where he can see them."

I told her that I didn't think it would be a problem and while I hadn't thought of it, I hoped I was right. I hadn't thought of pictures of us popping up on some guy's site somewhere. I suppose they're out there somewhere though.

Rachel looked at me with a nervous smile. "Jennifer would you do me a favor?"

"Of course... anything," I told her.

She told me that she wanted me to take some pictures of her. She felt that she looked better than she ever had and wanted to capture that. I told her that we should go out and do it this morning because the light was so good. She agreed and we went out. Rachel didn't just want pictures of herself, she wanted nude shots. She felt that couldn't have a guy shoot them, not being a married woman and so had asked me. We went down to the ocean behind my house and got some stunning shots. I'm not much of a photographer or hadn't thought I was until I saw how the shots turned out. I guess I got lucky or just have an artist eye.

She was a little nervous about being seen and when the tide came in moved on up the hill into a small field area. I thought it was so very cool that she was doing this with me and she seemed completely comfortable with me shooting her like this.

She left the next day to back home and too work. She found out about a week later that her husband Jimmy was indeed seeing someone else on the side. She kicked him out of the house. We were talking one night a few weeks later and she asked if I still have my pictures online and what kind of comments did I get. I told her that I had left them there after breaking up with Michael. I had thought about taking them down, but it's the small bit of exhibition I have now, so I left them up. While I don't get a lot of traffic there because I don't really advertise it, I do get some. She was thinking about putting some of the ones we shot up, but didn't want to do it under her name. She wondered if I'd be willing to put a folder on my page and so I did. Now that she's separated, she wanted to show off a little bit. I told her if I got any comments, I would forward them to her and she can do whatever she wishes. She needs to be a bit careful because she's a high school art teacher.

Chapter Three

Michael came home a couple of days later and he couldn't wait to get back to the house. Almost as soon as we left the airport, he pulled his dick out and pulled my head into his lap, sliding his dick into my mouth. He pulled to side of the road just outside the airport. While I was giving him head on the side of the road with all these cars driving by, he started undressing me. He had me naked in no time and was playing with my pussy. The whole time, he's talking about what I rush it was to see Rachel and I going for it. What a fantasy it was to see me with another woman. I was moaning like crazy and just about to come when we heard a tapping at the passenger side of the car. I looked up and there was a cop standing there looking in at us... and at my very open, very wet pussy. I sat up quickly and tried to cover myself with what little clothing I could find.

We got lucky though. When Michael explained that we hadn't seen each other for a while and just lost control. The officer just smiled and said to get dressed and to take it home. He watched as I dressed, then wished us a good day and walked back to his car.

We drove home laughing about how lucky we were that the cop was cool. I looked at Michael and then told him how hot that made me that the cop stayed to watch me get dressed.

"Didn't you notice how I was fumbling around trying to find my clothes? He was eating me up with eyes and it drove me crazy to have him checking me out while you were sitting right there."

He looked at me in amazement... "You really liked that huh?"

"Mmmmm I sure did... Didn't you?"

"Yeah I did, you should've seen the look on his face while he was watching me play with your pussy."

I looked over at him surprised... "What do you mean watching us?" I asked Michael.

He hemmed and hawed for a few seconds but then told me how he saw the cop in the rearview mirror walking up to the car. He didn't know what to do so he just closed his eyes and hoped for the best. He said when he didn't hear anything after a couple of minutes, he opened his eyes to look around the cop was right by the window just staring at my pussy with a smile on his face. He said he must've been watching for almost another minute before he saw Michael looking at him. That's when he tapped on the window.

I looked at him in shock and laughed... "You watched some guy watch YOU play with MY pussy, while I was blowing you? Is that about right?!!

He looked at me kind of guilty and said "Yeah I guess I kinda did!"

I just looked at him with a kind of shocked look then I leaned back against the car door and gave him a big smile. I pulled my shirt off over my head, pushed my shorts back off. I leaned over to him as he drove, pulled his dick out and started blowing him again. After maybe 30 intense seconds, I looked up at him with a moaning smile and told him how really hot it made me that he let another guy see me. I could see Michael was right on the edge and took him deep down into my throat. I slid it back out of my mouth rimmed the head of dick roughly with my tongue a couple of times and then sucked him deeply into my throat and he blew his top. I had to swallow as fast as could to keep up with him. I continued to deep throat him until he was done and started to soften.

I leaned back against the door again and looked at him with a smile on my face. I spread my legs and started to play with my pussy for him. He looked at me in amazement. Here it was in the middle of the afternoon and we're driving down a busy highway and I'm giving a show to anyone who cared to look.

"Wow Jenn I didn't know how hot it gets you to be to show off!! You're a fucking fantasy come true for me."

I was already so far gone that I was just kind of moaning out how sexy I thought it was that he still played with my pussy while the cop watched. I bet he's jerking off in his cruiser somewhere. I played with my clit and he watched. Then I felt the big rush coming. When it hit a couple of seconds later, I arched my back and screamed out my orgasm as it coursed in waves through my body. I closed my eyes, the fingers of one hand buried deep in my pussy and the fingers of the other roughly playing with a nipple. I was riding the waves of pleasure that were rolling through me.

I finally started to calm down and lay there trying to catch my breath, but still absently rolling my nipple. When I finally regained some composure, I opened my eyes and smiled at Michael.

"Is that ok?" I smiled. "Is it ok that I like to show off sometimes?"

"Oh yeah... oh yeah that is most definitely ok with me!!!" He laughed.

I was thrilled. I had missed doing things like that. Maybe I could share some of my other experiences with him.

When we got back to his apartment, I got out of the car still naked and walked up the drive to his back porch. He had a chaise lounge there and I lay down on it with my legs spread wide open. He came around the corner with his suitcase and stopped in shock to see me there.

"What're you waiting for?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"What if we get caught?" He asked as he started to undress...

"Oh well!" I shrugged.

A moment later he pushed me down onto the chaise and climbed on top of me. He started to talk a little bit as he slowly made love to me. He told me how he'd love to see me fuck some other guy. I looked at him surprised.

"Those pictures on your page of your old boyfriend's in your pussy drive me crazy he whispered. I love looking at those."

"Really?" I moaned... "Do you think you could handle seeing some other guy doing what you're doing to me; slowly sliding his big dick into my little pussy. Watching me wrap my legs around his back and begging him to fuck me harder."

I wrapped my legs around his back and urged him on.

I was getting breathless now... "What would you do if he pulled his dick out my pussy and made me suck it? Would that make you hot?"

"Oh god, that would be fucking insane!" he moaned. He was driving his dick into me hard now.

"Do it!" I growled in his ear. "Make me suck your dick."

He pulled it out and slid up my body. He held my arms over my head and ordered me to suck his dick. He thrust it into my mouth and began to pump his hips bruising my soft lips with his hard organ as he held me prisoner. I was so hot now and moaning out my intensity.

Ohhhh yeah, this would drive me nuts watching him fuck your mouth like this and you swirling your tongue like you're doing trying to make him come.

"Maybe a second guy sliding that big, black dildo into your pussy?" He was panting and I was almost hyperventilating, I was breathing so fast. "Oh yeah, I'd love to see that, that's fucking hot." He continued

He was on the verge of coming when he quickly pulled his throbbing dick out of my mouth. He had his eyes squeezed shut and was doing every thing in his power to stop himself blowing his load.

I let him calm down. I was buzzing as well and needed a little break.

When he got control, I reached up and took his dick in my hand and slowly stroked it.

"So you're thinking more than one guy, maybe a couple of guys or a group?" I whispered. You want to see a group of guys using me like this, making me suck their dicks and swallow their hot come, telling you how hot I was, how tight my pussy is. Would that get you going? Watching them play with my body and doing all those things to me, the things you like to do?"

"Oh fuck yeah, watching you service them would be so fucking hot."

I kissed the end of his dick, there was a drop of precum and I licked it off.

"OK..." I said simply

"Would you really do that?" he choked

"I'll do anything you want me to do Michael." and I smiled.

"Oh God" he moaned again and he slammed his dick deep into my pussy and started to fuck me like a mad man. I started to moan and move with him, I was too hot. This whole fantasy was too hot.

I was out of control there on the back porch. I mean I had absolutely no control at all.

He was really pounding my pussy... I looked up at him. he was staring down at me.

"That makes you really, really hot doesn't it?" I whispered; "the idea of other men with me."

He nodded his head, "that would be fucking incredible. It would drive me insane."

"Mmmmmm God, that would be so intense" I moaned.

I couldn't talk anymore, what he was doing now was just too intense.

The sex was so out of control and violent. It was almost as if I was getting ravaged. I guess I was, or maybe we were ravaging each other. In any event, I found that loss of control incredibly exciting. The sex only lasted maybe 10 minutes or so after that, but it just didn't let up, it was so intense. I came and he just kept assaulting my tender pussy with his hard dick, deeper and harder as I squeezed him again and again in passions of my orgasm I was screaming out my pleasure for all the neighbors to hear. When he came, he groaned loudly and just kept pumping until he was totally spent, then he collapsed on my chest.

We lay together like that pillow talking outside on the back porch. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled onto his back. I was lying on his chest with him still in me.

"So who were you thinking about sharing me with?" I smiled... "that was kind of kinky."

He was still breathing hard, "That got you hot didn't it?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah" I told him, "it kinda did, it seems so naughty letting someone other than my boyfriend or husband do that to me. It's like stuff you see in dirty books or dirty movies. I was surprised that it got you off so much too. That's what got me off most, seeing how hot it made you."

"I didn't even think about it until I saw you with Rachel." He explained. "I thought I'd get jealous if I saw anyone else with you and I didn't. It just made me really wild. I wanted to fuck you so bad that night. Then I thought, how cool would it be if a couple of guys surprised you and Rachel and fucked the shit out the both of you. Maybe they broke in the house or something. It got me so hot to think about, I couldn't wait to get home."

"Did you want to fuck Rachel too?" I pursued.

"Of course, but I can't see that really happening, that's when I wondered how it'd be if I could've been there while some guy or guys screwed your brains out. The idea of your pussy wrapped around another guy's dick just gets me all worked up. Am I a twisted fuck or what?"

"Yeah it is kind of twisted, but it's also wicked kinky." I was quiet for a few seconds and looked down at him. "I'll do it if you really want me to though."

Oh fuck Jenn, I can't believe you would do it. That would be so fucking intense. I could feel his dick getting hard inside me again.

I moved slowly on him, nothing major... just moving cause it felt good to move a little bit.

"So, who do you have in mind?" I asked. "Do you already have someone that you want to watch with me?"

"No... not really , no one around here anyway."

"Good" I said. "I don't think it should be total strangers maybe somebody you know from the gym or something, but I'd prefer not knowing them."

I hesitated and then added, "I was afraid that you were thinking of Deanne and Dave. I love them to death, but I don't know how comfortable I'd be fucking them."

He laughed, "not a chance with those assholes... no way! It would drive me crazy to think of sharing you with them, they wouldn't appreciate you. If we ever get married, I don't want them talking about how they fucked your brains out one night.

I was still moving slowly on him and he was quiet for a while just enjoying what I was doing to him. I started moving a little faster on him now, still lying on his chest. He was pumping into me too.

I sat up so that I was straddling him and began to get into it again. He was into it too.

He looked up at me and reached up to fondle my breasts as I moved on him. He rolled and played with my nipples as he squeezed the soft, firm mounds. I loved it.

Finally he said... "Maybe you should come on one of my next trips with me. I know we could maybe arrange something if you're still up for it."

I leaned down and kissed him... "Ok, just let me know and I'll arrange my schedule."

He began to pump into me again and in what seemed to be no time, he came again. This time I collapsed on his chest and just rested. I was worn out, but it felt cozy to lying there and feeling his grow soft inside of me.

I guess we stayed like that for maybe an hour dozing on and off, his dick was soft and barely inside, but it felt nice. I finally had to get up and use the bathroom. Afterwards, I put on a robe and walked out to the car to get my overnight bag. When I rounded the corner I just stood there looking at my car realizing that at some point, we had been caught again. There was a UPS package on the hood the car.

Chapter 4

As it happens though, everything between Michael and I blew up the very next day. Two things happened, one fed by the other that ended our relationship. We weren't living together formally, but when he was in town, I was over his house more than mine since we got together. So naturally I spent the night with him, we both really needed that, not for the sex, we'd had plenty of that during the afternoon, but to just hang out together.

The next morning, Michael had gotten up early to go to the gym. I decided to check my email from his computer before heading out for the day. When I turned on the monitor I found that the computer was already on. I just figured he must've forgotten to shut it off the night before but his email was open. I probably wouldn't have thought anything about it, but apparently he had been reading this email and it was from his boss. I saw my name and it caught my eye.

It was very clear that Michael's boss had seen my show with Rachel. I gathered from the message that Michael, his boss and another guy he works with had all watched the entire show and Michael must've made some comment about them fucking me sometime and what a great piece of ass I was.

His boss had thanked him for the address to the room and told him to remember to let him know when the next show was going to happen and that he should bring me to the sales meeting next month, he'd love a chance at fucking my brains out. He also advised that he should drop the bimbo in Vegas and hang onto me, I was a keeper at least for a while until he had gotten a chance to fuck that other hot piece of ass that they saw the other night.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers