The Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,461 Followers

I was thinking... what? Sales meeting, fucking me, Bimbo in Vegas... What the hell's all this?

I kept reading and it turned out that Michael had showed the guys some pictures of this girl that he had hooked up with. I went back out into the other room and his briefcase was right where he left it when he came in the night before.

I know it was wrong, but I went through that briefcase and sure enough, I found the pictures and some letters. It was very clear that he had been busy. He was dating a girl in Las Vegas. It explained why he traveled there so often.

Oh man was I pissed, upset, confused... everything. I wanted to call him and blast him, god I was so hurt and angry. If he'd been honest with me about it, who knows, but I can't stand to be lied to. I just won't abide it. I had been willing to do anything for him and now I find that everything yesterday was just a setup for this sales meeting of his and I played right into it.

I was thinking of all the things I was going to say... I'm Irish and Italian... It's a deadly combination. I have to tell you I can be a serious bitch when I get pissed. It's not something I'm particularly proud of or bragging about, that's just the way it is. I have learned over the years and many mistakes to give myself time outs in these situations, I've said and done things that have come back to haunt me later.

I sat there sucking in deep breaths unsuccessfully trying to calm myself. I was sitting there fuming when kind of out the blue, an idea comes to me... absolutely wicked, a revenge so wicked that it brought a smile to my lips.

I decided that maybe I'd like better to surprise Michael. I'd wait for my opportunity. I replaced all the pictures and returned everything pretty how he had left it. I locked the place up and went home. I didn't talk to him that night, but the next day, I had calmed enough to be civil if maybe a bit cool. He wanted to get together but I told him that I was going to be painting for the next couple of days and wasn't going to be available.

Since that's kind of my pattern, he didn't say too much but asked if I was upset about anything. I told him no, I was just in the middle of a difficult portrait and I was frustrated. He joked about coming over to take care of that and I just laughed and wished him a good night.

A few days later on Saturday, I drove over to his place to see what he was up to. A couple of his friends were visiting. They and Michael had grown up together and were still pretty tight friends. I loved these guys, they're pretty good looking and they were obvious charmers. They always had some sort of stupid pickup line and it always made me laugh when they'd try them out on me. They would approach it as a tag team type of thing, each trying to outdo the other. The more idiotic, the more I laughed... it was so stupid... but it was so fun. I think that if I were in a bar and they tried their routine on me cold, they would've finally broken through my defenses. The way they did it was definitely mocking the whole idea of using lines in the first place.

It used to drive Michael absolutely nuts though. I suspected he was maybe jealous of them about something. I had no idea what. But I thought it was harmless enough to tease and play with them. You know how it is sometimes. It can be fun to twist the cat's whiskers just a little bit. In most ways they were Michael's best friends, but at the same time he always talked them down around me. I couldn't figure it out.

Michael was glad to see me and ordered out for Chinese. We all sat around laughing and eating. During the course of conversation, Michael asked the guys if they would help him move an old fridge out of his basement and into the garage. They said it would be no problem and we moved on in conversation.

Later that night after the guys left, Michael and I made love on the floor of the living room. I made it a special point to take extra special care of him this night. I wanted him to remember this, it was going to be his last time.

I got a little loaded and started to get a little amorous with Michael while the guys were still there. They saw the way the wind was blowing and decided it was time to hit the road. As soon as the door closed behind the brothers, I pulled off my dress and was naked. They had to cross in front of the picture window on the way to the driveway and I was hoping that they might see me before they got into their car. Not sure if they were watching or not, I knelt down in front of Michael still sitting in his chair and undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. I took him into my mouth and gave him one of my best slow blow jobs. I fantasized that his buddies were watching us from the window. So I made it a point to put on a great show, letting them see me take his dick deep into my mouth time after time.

I pulled him to the floor and had my ass in the air waving toward the window showing off my wet pussy. Finally I crawled up his body and took his dick deep into my pussy. I rode him for what seemed like forever. Every time, he'd get close, I'd slow down and let him regain control, then I'd start to milk him again with my pussy muscles. I wanted him to remember this. It drove Michael to distraction to be doing this in the living room in front of the window. Michael was really pretty conservative with sex. These last few days were driving him crazy. As much as he liked the idea of someone seeing me, he didn't seem to want to be seen himself. He told me that anyone coming for a visit would be able to see everything through the windows.

I smiled and kissed his neck as I fucked his brains silly. I didn't care if anyone saw us. In fact I was really hoping that Deanne and Dave had stayed to watch my performance. Just thinking about them watching had me moving faster and faster on Michael's dick. Michael was still sitting on the couch, I got off him and turned around facing away and sat back down. I guided his dick back into my pussy and leaned back so that if they were there they would see Michael's dick buried deep into my pussy. I took Michaels hands and put them on my breasts, he began to squeeze and play with them as I slowly screwed him. After a little while, Michael rolled me off him and got me onto my hands and knees facing the window. My breasts swayed as Michael mounted me from behind and began to pump long slow strokes into me. The idea of the guys standing outside watching had me moaning and panting. Then I felt the first twinges of my orgasm building. Michael was getting close too. He started to pump into me with a wild abandon. When I lost control and screamed out my pleasure as my orgasm overwhelmed me, Michael came and began to shoot his load deep into my pulsating pussy as the waves of my orgasm washed over me..

I lay down on the floor with my ass still in the air and his dick still buried in my pussy. I tried to get my breathing under control. I was almost hyperventilating and was light headed from the sex and alcohol. It did feel so sexy to be lying there like that maybe being watched. A few moments later, I heard a car start up and drive away. I was pretty sure that maybe they did see me.

The next morning I got up early and went back to my house. I had some painting to do and really didn't want to see Michael.

Both of our schedules were pretty crazy, so I didn't hear from him until he called on Thursday. He had some emergency at work and he had to fly to Atlanta with his boss and a couple other guys for a few days. He asked if I couldn't go over to his house on Saturday around 4 to Meet Deanne and David. He wasn't able to reach him and they were planning to meet Michael at his place to help move the freezer. If they were still willing to move it, great, if not then he'd call them when he got back.

I told him no problem, maybe I'd stay at the house and clean up a bit. He thanked me and signed off telling me he'd call on Saturday sometime.

I got to his house around 3:30 or so. I sent an email to Michael telling him to go online tonight around 6pm. I had an idea for a show that I didn't think he'd want to miss. I disconnected the phones so that I wouldn't be disturbed later by ringing phones if things went the way I hoped. Deanne and Dave showed up a few minutes after 4. I told them that Michael had gotten called out of town but if they were still willing to move the fridge, then I'd make dinner as I was just in for the night by myself anyway and wouldn't mind the company.

They agreed to a free dinner and got busy moving the fridge out of the basement and into the garage.

When they finished, I told them to get themselves some beers from the fridge and to make themselves comfortable in the living room while I took a quick shower. I explained that I'd been out running and I'd gotten in just before they had gotten there. They went and grabbed the beers and I went to get my shower. I didn't close the bathroom door all the way, nothing obvious, just a crack, but enough to tease. I was pretty sure Deanne had been peeking at my reflection in the mirror. I smiled... maybe my evil plan would come off after all.

I got dressed in a pair of loose white shorts with no underwear and a black scoop neck t-shirt and went back out to join the guys. I had a glass of wine going and they had refilled it. We sat around chatting, I was sitting cross legged in the chair, I wasn't sure if I was giving them anything to peek at, but I suspected and hoped that I was. This little bit of teasing was perfect way to get it started. Michael did say that it would get him off big time to see me get screwed by a couple of guys. I was starting to get a little excited by the possibilities.

When I had drained my wine, I asked for volunteers to grill the chops. I had made a salad and was planning grilling some vegetables and potatoes along with the meat.

They both said they'd cook, so I got the chops and veggies and handed it off to them. I got rolls into the oven and the table set. As I was taking the rolls out of the oven, I heard the back door slam and they came back in with everything ready. I got the salad out of the fridge and we all sat down to eat.

I opened another bottle of wine and refilled my glass. They stayed with beer. We talked and laughed and they were up to their teasing ways, I was into mine. We had a great dinner and I was feeling really good. I started to pick up after dinner and they helped me clear the table and get things into the dish washer. Finally with everything cleared up, we went back into the living room and I put some music on and we hung out just shooting the breeze.

During the course of conversation, and as I expected it would with this pair, it had gotten around to sex and the current topic was sluttish outfits we'd admired. After a few minutes of joking around, and speaking of sluttish outfits, I told them how I'd bought myself a new bathing suit to tease Michael with, but I hadn't gotten the nerve to wear it for him yet. Well, that had exactly the kind of affect I was hoping for. It teased them and they asked about it. I told them it was a Wicked Weasel that it barely covered me.

"Come on Jenn... model it for us" they teased.

"

"Yeah come on, Tease us.... We'll tell you if it's any good. We'll tell you if Michael will like it or not?" Dave coaxed.

"No way!" I laughed.

"Are you guys insane? You see me in that bathing suit, you won't be able to control yourselves and there's no way I could stop the two of you from having your way with me. Then what'll Michael say when I tell him I've decided to run away with you guys simply because two are better than one."

They laughed saying that they could see my point, but that I should model it anyway, we'll just have to take our chances.

I told them that I couldn't be putting it on in any event because, I hadn't trimmed and that suit definitely needed a trim.

"We'll trim you!" they responded immediately, laughing even harder, we were all pretty loaded at this point.

I laughed along with them... "I'm sure you would." I said very primly, "but no thank you."

We had more drinks and maybe a half hour later, the conversation came back around to the bathing suit and they started to share how they loved to trim their girlfriends...

"Really" I said, amazed that they were sharing this information with me. It was an indication that they were getting in the right mood.

"Oh yeah" they both said... "They love being shaved smooth."

"I've never had anyone do that to me, I think that would be kinda scary, there's lots of sensitive parts down there." I laughed.

"In fact, I've only shaved myself one time, well I mean totally shaved I guess." They were all ears, but I stopped there.

"You should do it again" Deanne told me, "Michael loves shaved girls."

"Now how would you know that?" I asked.

"We just do" and they both started laughing again.

"It's a guy thing; we've known Mikey a long time."

"Besides most guys love the look" Dave said.

"You should see Shelly, she looks great!" Deanne told me about his girlfriend.

"She sure does!!" Dave agreed

"Whoa whoa... "I laughed, holding my hands up.

"How do you know Dave?"

"How do you know how Deanne's girlfriend looks?"

We were all pretty buzzed by this point and I think Dave's comment just slipped out.

"Oh no I was just kidding." he said, but his face was red.

"No you weren't" I pursued with a devilish smile... "Did she show you her pussy?"

"No... no" Deanne said... "Well not that time or I guess anytime she knows about anyway"

"Then how?" I asked. I could see that they were both uncomfortable.

Deanne looked at Dave and then at me sheepishly... "I need another beer,"

He got up and brought one for Dave too. He filled my wine glass and then sat back down.

"Well... ok here's the deal and she'd kill me if she knew, but Dave and I traded some pictures of Shelly and Karen, both had shaved... It was just so cool that I couldn't keep them to myself and when he saw Shelly, he brought his collection. That's how we know that Michael likes shaved girls.

"He saw them...and did he share too"? I asked.

They both looked at me, eyes wide open, questioning.

"Does he have some to share?" They asked at almost the same time...

I laughed, "he better not have any that he's sharing..."

I didn't tell them about my yahoo photo page.

They both looked disappointed and said no, Michael told them that he didn't have any pictures of me and besides he said I didn't shave.

"I think that's probably more than you really needed to know!" I said.

"Nahhh, never too much... besides I think I know what you probably look like anyway", Deanne said.

"Oh really, you do, do you?" I laughed...

I pursued it.

"This, I have to hear... so tell me; what do you think I look like."

I could tell that the guys really liked it that they got me to talk about my pussy. I wanted them to feel like I was loosening up.

"Ok, I'll bite" Deanne said...

"I believed Michael when he told us that you don't have too much hair, because you don't have any to speak of on your legs or arms and when you wear a bikini there isn't that stripe that goes from your belly button down to your pussy."

As far as how I think your pussy looks, I think you have one of those pussies that look like a little girl, no obvious lippage."

"Lippage!" I laughed and before I could anything more Dave piped in.

"I have to agree about not much hair, but I think she's got a nice fleshy pussy with a lot of lippage. Deanne, you ever notice how her bathing suit looks puffy? If it's not hair like most women and we both agree that it's not, then it's got to be pussy."

I started laughing...

"I must be hallucinating... I can't believe I'm sitting here with you guys discussing what you think my pussy looks like! We are drinking too much liquor."

But secretly, I loved it, it was hot and going in exactly the direction I hoped. I took a big sip of wine to calm my nerves. I had a feeling that I was going to get used tonight.

They laughed too but pushed... "So who's right?" Deanne asked

"I'm not telling you guys!" I almost shouted as I squealed with laughter...

"Oh come on" Deanne begged.

I ignored him still laughing and we moved on, I was fascinated that they had shared pictures of their girlfriends... "Do all you guys do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" Dave asked.

"You know trade pictures of your girlfriends and stuff."

"Probably not, I think most guys would want to, but are nervous about getting caught. We've been friends since kindergarden and probably closer than a lot of brothers. I'm not worried about him showing anyone else Shelly's pictures. Besides it's cool as hell to have someone to share them with.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing that I haven't let Michael take any pictures of me", I laughed. "I'd be in your collections too!"

They laughed..."Well personally, we think it's too bad... but all the more reason for you to tell us who's right."

I ignored that comment again. I knew they wouldn't drop the issue. I returned back to the conversation that got this whole thing going and had been left hanging a few minutes before.

"So Deanne... tell me how it is that Dave has seen Shelly's pussy but she doesn't know about it?"

"What do you mean?" He asked confused...

"Well a few minutes ago when you told me about the pictures, you said that he'd also seen her pussy but that she didn't know that... so fess up... it's not like I'm going to run back and tell anyone."

I could see that Deanne was uncomfortable with the conversation, but Dave had enough of a buzz to be a bit more forthcoming... "It's something you probably wouldn't understand" and then he and Deanne both laughed and slapped hands.

Deanne made as if to hit Dave, but ended up laughing and shrugging his shoulders. "What do you want me to tell you Jenn?"

"I think this is interesting... tell me what happened." I insisted.

"Ok but only if you'll tell us who's right about your pussy" Deanne countered...

"Maybe" I said... "Depends on the story you have, if it's good, you might get me in the mood to share that with you."

I loved this teasing; I wondered what Michael was thinking watching this... if he was watching. It was well after 6, I had set the camera up in room up while the guys were moving the fridge.

"OK... but I'm going to hold you to your part of the deal" he warned.

He then told me how when they were in High School, they were both on the swim team, but Dave was a bit shy, Deanne from what I can gather has never been shy. Anyway, he started dating one of the cheerleaders in school; a really pretty, little, blue eyed blonde who Dave was also head over heels about too.

After a couple of months of dating, Deanne and Dave were loaded one night sitting around talking and Dave admitted that he thought Deanne's girlfriend Roseanne was the hottest thing he'd every seen. One thing led to another and Deanne asked Dave if he like to screw Roseanne sometime. He'd let him do it if he returned the favor some day. Dave agreed but asked how he was going to do that.

Deanne told him that the following weekend when their parents were away, he was bringing Roseanne over and was planning on screwing her brains out on Saturday night. He told Dave that he should just stay out of sight until he had her in his room. When Roseanne got high, she liked to be tied up and blindfolded; then she would let him do anything. When he had taken his turn, he'd come out and get Dave and he could go in and have a shot at it.

I looked at Dave... "Weren't you afraid that she'd know that you weren't Deanne?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to get laid more... I was still a virgin and Roseanne really was one of the hottest girls in the school. Deanne had shown me some pictures she had let him take, and man what a body, but I knew that pictures just doesn't do justice to feeling the real thing."

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,461 Followers