The Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanne picked up the story again and said that the following Saturday, everything went according to plan. He and Roseanne got stoned and then started to fool around in his room. She thought they were alone in the house. She started sucking on his dick and he licked her pussy. Just when he was about to come, he stopped her and got out some of his father's silk ties. He started to lick her pussy again as he tied the soft bonds to her wrists and ankles, then he tied them to the bedposts so that she was spread eagled. She was so excited that she was on the verge of an orgasm. He crawled up her body and fed her his dick as he tied the blindfold over her eyes. When she was blindfolded, he slipped his dick out of her mouth and told her he needed to calm down. He was going to get some beers and would be right back. She was on the verge of an orgasm and frustrated but just told him to hurry. Deanne went and got the beers and then gave them to Dave...

"She's all warmed up and ready, I haven't fucked her yet. Just bring in the beers and don't talk. Give her a sip of one, then lie down in a 69 position next to her and start licking her pussy... She'll start sucking on your dick and from there it'll be heaven... She's pretty high so she'll never know the difference. If you really want to enjoy a good long fuck, shoot a load down her throat while she's sucking you off. Try to time it when she's coming and she won't say anything about you coming in her mouth. She totally loses it when she comes. After you shoot your load, she'll keep sucking your dick until you pull it out of her mouth. She loves to suck dick. Do whatever you want to, but definitely fuck her brains out. She'll be pretty noisy and won't want to stop screwing once she starts. When you're done, tell her you're going to get another beer and come back here... I'll go in and take the second shift."

So Dave goes in the room, everything goes just like clockwork and he got a fantastic first piece of ass. A few months later Dave is dating one of Roseanne's friends and returns the favor. It became a kind of pattern and so that now they share all their girlfriends.

I asked if any of the girls ever figured it out... Deanne told me that he thought maybe one did. She seemed to be into the whole idea of being tag teamed. It was almost like a fantasy thing. It turned out that she shared that fantasy with both of them at different times when she was a high. She keep asking how she'd know if they switched places when she was tied up and when they told her, that she wouldn't, it would get her hotter than hell. One night when they were all partying together, things got crazy and she took them both on. It was one of the hottest times they ever had.

"And what about Shelly and Karen... have you done that with them too?" I paused for a moment and then continued... "Of course you did I said... because you saw her shaved pussy!" They smiled wickedly at me.

I looked at them and laughed... "You boys are so bad, you are wicked the both of you."

I sat there for a moment and then asked if they told anyone else about this sharing thing. Deanne said that one night when he was drunk; he made the mistake of telling Michael a little bit about it. The reason it was a mistake was that the girl they talked about was someone Michael had just started dating although Deanne didn't know it. When Michael had asked what he knew about her, he was too loaded to be thinking clearly and he told them how both he and Dave had banged her. He didn't say anything but seemed pissed for a few weeks afterwards. After that he seemed ok, but the brothers decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to be talking about their adventures with anyone else.

I poured another glass of wine and sat back digesting what they had told me.

"Ok... so who's right about your pussy Jenn? We kept our word... now how about you doing the same."

"I don't know, that's kind of an intimate thing to be sharing." I hedged. "I don't know if I should be sharing that with you guys. You might tie me up to see for yourselves."

"Oh come on we've shared secrets with you Jenn... We could get hung out to dry if you ever told our girlfriends."

I looked at them and just started laughing. This was getting me so hot, that my face was flushing. I'm sure that they thought I was just embarrassed.

I laughed and covered my face with my hands... I dropped my hands to my lap and then looked at them for a wordless moment.

Then said... "Ok, ok... I'll tell you." And I shyly laughed again. I think you guys got me loaded so you could take advantage of me. I also think maybe Mikey's been talking a little bit too much.

They both leaned forward anxiously, I looked at Dave... "You're right, I have a pretty fleshy pussy; the lips are pretty big."

I then covered my face again acting all embarrassed and laughed some more.

"I can't believe I just told you that", don't tell Michael.

The guys laughed and Dave said that it must look great, he could just picture it. "Tell us more about it."

I decided to tease them a little bit more.

"Well ok, I'll tell you another secret... when I get excited, the lips get all swollen and my pussy opens up so if I spread my legs you can kind of see up inside me. It's all pink and wet and stuff. I have a kind of big clit and it pops out a little bit. It drives Michael crazy sometimes when he comes home and I'm lying naked on the bed playing with my pussy waiting for him.

"Come on Jenn... You do that for him... the lucky bastard!" Dave said.

"You've got to put on the bathing suit, You're killing us here, I'm dying to see how it looks on you." Deanne cajoled.

"I don't know; it won't look that great... I told you that I have to shave. I wouldn't want to gross you guys out or anything."

"We already know you don't have much muff hair, so how much can be sticking out". Deanne cajoled.

Dave continued "Really, We'll be totally honest with you about whether it's hot or not."

"Oh you're such a sweet friend!" I laughed, but then pretended to think for a few moments.

"Ok, I'm a little bit drunk here, but if I show it to you, can you guys really keep it a secret?" I asked.

"Nobody can know about this, especially Michael, he'd be so pissed if he knew I modeled this thing for you two. He's already wicked jealous about how we joke around."

"It'll be our secret Jenn", Deanne said seriously

I looked at them over my wine glass again then gave in to the idea...

"Hmmmm, oh what the hell, Maybe it would be a good idea to get another guys opinion. I've never worn anything this revealing around him. I don't want him to freak when I take off my beach cover. You guys can tell me if it'll be too revealing."

"Absolutely", they both agreed earnestly.

"And if I do decide to try it on for you, you can't tell anyone that I did and that includes Michael." I'm really serious about this.

"No problem!" they were almost shaking in anticipation. I was getting really hot with the teasing to.

I took a long sip of my wine while they watched me. My belly was all butterflies. I finally put my wine glass down.

"Ok, I'll do it, I'll show you" I demurred.

"Would you get another bottle of wine out of the fridge? I'm going to need something to relax me here."

Deanne jumped up and almost ran for the wine. I walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

The bathing suit I bought was really small. The bottom was just a tiny patch of translucent yellow material that barely covered my pussy. The back was a piece of string that came up between my butt cheeks, totally revealing my ass.

The top was just about as skimpy; the same translucent yellow material just covered my breasts. My nipples were at attention and left nothing to the imagination. They were poking right through the material totally showing off. When this material gets wet, it gets absolutely transparent. I decided the top was too revealing in the situation. I wanted them to feel as they were the ones in control here.

I put a black chemise on and then put a robe on over that. The chemise was very thin silk, not really transparent, but thin and soft. It was thin enough that it molded to my body and looked like I had just spray painted my upper body a thin coat of black. I put a terrycloth rode on and went back out into the living room.

My wine glass was full and a chilled bottle of wine sitting next to it. The guys each had a fresh beer and each had a shot of what looked like whisky in front of them as well as one next to my glass.

"Whiskey?" I questioned with raised eyebrows.

"To calm the nerves... Deanne explained. I smiled and picked up my shot, we clicked glasses and threw them back. It burned its way down finishing with a nice warm glow down in my belly.

I sat down back in my chair facing them and the web cam. I took a sip of wine to cool my mouth and smiled at them. They were anxious to get this going. I think they sensed that there were possibilities here tonight.

"So how do we do this?" I asked, they both laughed and sat up.

"However you feel most comfortable." Deanne soothed.

"Our secret... right?" I confirmed again with a little smile.

"I can't believe you talked me into this, you are such wicked, wicked boys." I smiled.

I knew my face was flushed, I was excited as hell about what I was about to do. I hope they took it as embarrassment or shyness.

Then I stood back up and slowly untied my robe and removed it.

I stood before them feeling almost naked. They seemed to be mesmerized. Then I lifted the hem of the chemise up until the bathing suit bottom showed. There was only silence.

I snapped my fingers...

"Hello..." I laughed "Anyone home?"

After a moment, Deanne looked at me with a huge smile. "Jenn, I'm stunned, you look fucking great!"

"Spin around, let's see how it looks from behind. I danced around and let them check out my ass... I have a great ass if I do say so myself... my best feature I think.

I spun back around and sat back down straddling the ottoman. I reached with a shaking hand for my wine and smiled at the guys.

"So what do you think, too risqué?" I asked

"No... no, not at all" they said almost in unison... "It's sexy as hell and looks great Jenn. I don't know what you're worried about. Michael's going to love that suit." Deanne laughed.

"What's the top look like?" Dave asked...

I demurred and told them that I decided not to put it on. It was just too revealing.

"So who makes that?" Dave asked, "I've never seen anything so sexy in my life, I'm going to get one for Karen, it's incredible, I can't believe how fucking small it is!"

I told them how I found the company on the internet and how impressed I was by the bathing suits. I decided to buy one and surprise Michael with it... if I could get up the nerve to wear it on a beach somewhere where no one knew me.

I leaned back on the ottoman and spread my legs just a little so that the bottom of the bathing suit was featured.

"See what I mean about shaving I said, it looks terrible." I knew that my pussy was almost visible through the material too. They could definitely see some muted details. The material was so thin that it to look almost spray painted on.

Small light brown tufts of hair sprouted from both sides and top of the suit. I don't have much hair there, but the material was so minimal that it barely contained my pussy, never mind the hair.

Both guys leaned in... "I don't know" Dave said... "What do you think Deanne?"

Deanne was sharper though, he looked right at my pussy like he was in deep thought and then looked up at me. "You're right, it's not like you have a lot of hair, but you can't really go out on the beach like this. That has to be trimmed and it would look a lot better if you were shaved. This way, looks kind of ummm... I guess maybe ungroomed.

It was so hot to have him staring right at my barely covered secret... and knowing that Michael was watching his friend check me out. I hoped his boss was there too. I knew that I also must've had a room full of strangers watching this whole drama as it played out on the web cam. I'd never seen anyone do this before, it was like acting on those reality TV shows or something.

I brushed the hair around my pussy with my fingers, I've never had a problem with any of my other bathing suits but this one... there just isn't much to it.

"Yeah... I think you're right on that one Jenn." Dave said. "And after looking at the suit some more, I have to agree with Deanne. I think we'll need to shave you so you can see how much better it'll look... and feel."

"I don't know, I think maybe I've had a little too much wine and you guys have seen too much already. Michael would will kill me if he ever finds out I showed you this."

"Look it's our secret and we've come this far, let us help you out the rest of the way Jenn." Deanne said.

Dave got up and started walking toward the bathroom.

"Where does Michael keep his shaving stuff... in the bathroom?"

I didn't resist, I just shook my head yes as he left to go find Michaels shaving gear.

Deanne sat back drinking his beer and talking about how much I was going to love the nice smooth feel of being shaven. I noticed his hand was shaking just a little bit.

"I don't think I should be letting you guys do this to me though." I said kind of running my words together a little bit. I really wanted them to feel as if they were talking me into this.

"I mean we're friends and all, but letting you guys shave my pussy, that seems pretty personal... I don't know."

Deanne leaned forward and with a smile told me not to worry, it was our secret and no one would ever find out.

"Besides we're experts at trimming up pussies, you'll love it, you'll see."

Again I thought about Michael sitting in some hotel room somewhere, I wonder if his other girlfriend does stuff like this. If only Deanne knew that Michael was watching the whole thing. I'm sure Michael was going crazy down in Atlanta as he watched his friends talk his girlfriend into getting her pussy shaved. I wondered what he was telling his boss and buddies now, especially since I wasn't taking any calls so he couldn't stop it.

Deanne interrupted my thoughts, "Besides Jenn, that material is so thin that between what you told us earlier about your pussy and what I can kind of see, there's no secrets left between us. I can practically see it already and I think it's gorgeous. It's just exactly what I thought it would look like. You should be proud of it."

"Really, you think it's pretty I thought you might think it was gross with the big lips and all" I smiled.

Just about then Dave came back into the living room with a bowl of hot water, a razor, a couple of towels and Michael's shaving cup and brush.

He set them down on the floor next to the ottoman and told me to lean back onto the chair. He pushed the ottoman so that it was against the chair.

He reached up and put his fingers under the strings at the side of the bathing suit bottom and started to pull it down over my hips. I lifted my butt off the ottoman and a moment later, I was revealed to the guys. The cold air just added to the excitement of letting them see my pussy up close for the first time.

They had me lift up my hips again and they placed a towel under me to protect the furniture. I was so hot at this point, I don't know if they knew just how far gone I was with this whole thing. I tried to keep it together though. The guys positioned my legs on either side of the ottoman, spreading my wet pussy wide open. My lips were swollen and throbbing. I was already breathing harder even though I tried to disguise it.

The guys were commenting on how pretty my pussy was but my head was buzzing and I barely heard what they were saying. I just lay back with my eyes closed waiting for whatever was going to come next. I wondered again how Michael was enjoying this show and who was with him watching it. I was sure that his boss had to be watching from somewhere. I hoped he was in the room with him. Michael had to be going crazy.

I felt warm fingers on my pussy opening me up and then they pulled at a tuft of hair and I heard the snip of scissors as they started to trim my hair away. I opened my eyes and sat up on my elbows to watch. I smiled into the lens of a camera.

Dave came up with a camera from somewhere, probably from the car when he went to get the shaving stuff. I covered my pussy with my hand before he could take a shot.

"You can take pictures, but not with my face... ok?"

I knew he'd probably try to get some anyway, but I wanted to keep him focused.

He agreed with a big smile. These would make a good addition to his collection.

He was taking pictures while Deanne was trimming my pussy. I just smiled and closed my eyes again to enjoy what the fingers were doing.

I felt the warm bristle of the shaving brush as Deanne started to brush on the lather. He seemed to spend extra time rubbing the brush on my clit. My breath began to catch a little when the brush coaxed my clit out of its hood. I was starting to roll my hips and quietly moan as Deanne continued to tease my clit with the soft brush. I was getting pretty worked up by the time he stopped.

The next thing I felt was the cold steel of Michael's razor as Deanne started to shave me. He started at the outside edge of hair patch and worked in toward my pussy. He was so delicate with the razor; I didn't feel it pull but could hear as he cut across the stubble. He would take a couple of strokes and then rinse the razor in the warm water and then take a couple more.

When he got close to my lips, he pulled them to the side and got down inside the folds to get all the little hairs. His fingers felt warm and nice as he pulled my pussy lips first one way, then the other as he shaved all the hairs around it. I loved how this felt and wanted him to continue touching me there. He moved to the other side, he was very diligent about getting every last hair. He got down close and inspected his job. His face was only a few inches away as he opened my pussy to make sure he got everything. I knew he could see how wet I was, it had to be obvious. The thick outer lips of my pussy were swollen and open. My inner pussy lips were pouting open too. My pink, wet tunnel totally on display; it was an open invitation... literally.

Then Deanne had me roll over facing the back of the chair, then get up on my knees and push my butt into the air. He got behind me and pushed my knees further apart so that I was again totally exposed. He applied more shaving cream around my back opening. He spread my butt cheeks open revealing my little brown button and started to shave me there. It felt so vulnerable in this position with both guys behind me looking at my open, excited pussy.

When it felt like he had gotten every last hair, he got a towel and wiped me dry and then rubbed some lotion over and around my back opening and pussy. He then got down close again to inspect his handy work. Satisfied, He had me roll back over onto my back and spread my legs wide. Dave was still taking his pictures of me. I suspected that he was getting my face in these shots too. I didn't stop him though. I do love having my picture taken.

Deanne got down in front of me again. He said he wanted to make sure he had done a good job. He rubbed my pussy and spread my lips wide, I guess to make sure he got everything... or maybe just so he could play with my pussy for a little while. He ran his fingers down to my bum and rubbed around my tightly puckered back opening. It felt really good to have him rubbing me there, I could feel myself responding and that tight, little opening was pulsing.

He took my hand and placed it on my pussy.

"Feel how soft it is now," he said.

I idly rubbed my now smooth pussy, it did feel nice and soft. I smiled up at the guys.