The Shaved Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan shaves her head but needs a master to finish the job.
2k words
4.53
21.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jPhoenix
jPhoenix
57 Followers

Chapter 3

In my opinion, there really aren't very many things that can make a Saturday morning better than simply sleeping in. But if anything can, then it would certainly have to be a naked, submissive woman kneeling patiently at the foot of your bed. That was exactly the sight that waited for me when I swam happily up from sleep on the morning after my first experience with Susan.

"Good morning, sir," Susan cooed with a submissive smile "What would you like me to do for you?"

"A bath," I said simply, and Susan rose immediately. Her large tits bounced hypnotically as she did, and I gazed at her beautifully round ass as she scurried to the bathroom.

I laid back and relaxed in my bed, which was somewhat difficult as my morning erection was already raging, and I listened to hot water running in my tub. It was a large tub, and I amused myself while I waited by gently rubbing my dick. I didn't want to cum, but I did want to be as hard and straight as possible when I walked into the bathroom. With memories of the night before still in my head, not to mention fresh thoughts of a naked Susan in the other room, it didn't take much effort to keep myself excited.

When the water stopped, I proudly strode in with my cock leading the way. Susan was standing ready at the edge of the tub with a washcloth and bar of soap in hand, and she smiled when she saw my state of arousal. I let her gaze as I passed, and I noticed that she had applied a thin layer of fresh makeup. From the delicate scent of herbal soap, I guessed that she had also quietly showered herself while I was sleeping. As I lowered myself in the steaming water, I checked to make sure that my dried cum was still adorning her scalp. I was sure that it would be, and I was not disappointed.

Susan immediately set to washing my back and shoulders, working slowly and gently down each arm and taking extra time on my hands as our fingers entwined. She washed my hair and gave me a scalp massage, and then ran her hands under the water to clean my legs and feet. I lifted myself to my knees as she trailed the warm cloth over my ass, giving it as thorough a massage as she had done with my shoulders. My cock and balls were last to be cleaned, and she did that with her bare soapy hands. As she ran her hands over me, she seemed to be waiting for permission to stroke me to orgasm. I was tempted to let her, but I wanted to save it.

I stood, signaling that I was done, and she softly rubbed me down with a towel that I was sure she had somehow found a way to warm. When I was dry, I sent her to the kitchen with an order for eggs and bacon while I put on my usual Saturday uniform of jeans and a T-shirt. I could already smell the seasoned bacon when I came out to the kitchen, and Susan had donned a kitchen apron that I kept hanging on a peg as the sort of unused decoration that people seem to expect you to have. It looked a lot better on Susan than it did on the wall, especially since there was nothing at all beneath it. There was even a glass of orange juice on the bar, and guessing by its rather light color, it included a generous dose of vodka.

Susan hadn't noticed me yet, and a sudden inspiration struck me. I went back to the nightstand in my room and pulled out a vibrating silver bullet controlled by a wired remote. I returned to the kitchen and slid up behind Susan as she stayed intent on the stove. I knew her well enough already to guess that her pussy would be wet enough for what I was about to do, and I found that I was right as I slid the bullet inside and felt her powerful muscles reflexively grab it. She jumped a little but otherwise didn't acknowledge the new addition, and I set the vibrator on its lowest setting and then slipped the remote under the apron strings crossing her strong back before returning to my stool at the breakfast bar to watch her squirm.

Susan pressed her legs together to hold the toy in place, not that her tight cunt needed any help with the task, and she subtly rubbed her thighs against each other. From the motion, I could tell that she was trying to find a way to put friction on her clit.

"Ah,ah," I warned, and she stopped moving. But her face was already flushed, and I wondered how long she could hold out. Actually, I wondered how she had held out through any of my teasing at all. Even as I was thinking about how to step it up, I heard a sharp and sudden jump in her breathing.

"Take the control," I said, and relief flushed her face as she thought that she would be getting a reprieve. But it was short lived.

"Turn it up," I ordered, and she reluctantly but obediently thumbed the dial up one click. She was still keeping herself under control, but I could tell that it wasn't easy. Even so, I waited another minute until the bacon was about to over crisp before I let her turn the vibrator off and serve me.

"Where's yours?" I asked as she arranged the entire contents of the frying pan on a single plate.

"I thought you would want to eat first, sir," she replied.

"Hmm," I said between bites of the perfectly cooked food. I found myself wondering just how far Susan wanted or expected the slave personae to extend. I couldn't have been happier with the arrangement so far. I couldn't ever remember having better sex, and I hadn't even fucked her cunt yet, but I realized that I didn't really want someone who would be subservient in every way. But I also understood enough to know trying to guess what she and then bending myself to it would be exactly what she didn't want. The best answer seemed to be to just do what I wanted and take it from there.

"That's okay this time, I guess," I finally said, "but from now on we eat together."

That seemed to please her, and so I didn't say more on it. I ate while Susan cooked her own breakfast, not wanting mine to get cold, and then I sipped my screwdriver and watched her eat. Afterward, she started cleaning the kitchen. It was a wonderful sight with her in nothing but the apron, and I decided finding a maid uniform - a real one and not some cheesy costume - would be a top priority. But something else was occupying my mind as I watched her occasionally sneak curious glances at the kitchen spatulas. Interesting, I thought, but I was having too much fun watching to explore the idea.

After the kitchen was done, I set Susan on menial tasks around the house while I sat on a chair in the living room and pretended not to watch. In truth, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, but I did at least try not to get caught too many times. It turned into a game of Susan timing her movements so that she reached over her head or bent over at exactly the right time to catch my attention, but she was exquisitely subtle about it.

The chores ended in the bathroom, and when Susan got down on her knees to scrub the floor, she arched her back and thrust her ass up in the air for me to see. The move forced the front of her apron to the floor, and her tits dragged back and forth across it with each thrust of the brush. I went to her and untied the apron strings, pulling the white cloth over her head and tossing it aside. She tried to pull her chest away from the floor, but I pushed her back down and reveled in the site of her nipples growing harder as they scraped across the hard tile.

"Scrub harder," I said, pointing to the built-up grime in the grout lines. "I want it spotless."

Her ass was bouncing and shaking now, and I watched for a while before going to the kitchen. I returned with one of the spatulas that she had been eyeing; a large wooden number that, like the apron, had previously served little more purpose than decoration. Susan's scrubbing had slowed, and her tits were occasionally lifting off of the floor as she worked, and so I didn't need to wait for a reason to give her ample ass a firm slap. There was a satisfying smack, and her cheek immediately reddened as she jumped and let out a yelp.

"Don't stop," I ordered. "And put your tits back on the floor. I want to see them rub it." I spanked her other cheek before she had a chance to obey, and no matter how hard she scrubbed, I kept up the punishment. I planted a few slaps on the sides of her tits as well, especially when they strayed too far from the floor, and my hits were harder when she made the mistake of moving from a spot before it was gleaming white. When I was satisfied that she was cleaning properly, I wedged my foot between her calves and roughly forced her legs apart. Her deliciously wet pussy showed itself to me, and taking careful aim, I slapped it with the spatula. There was a wet smack, and when I pulled back, her clit was even more swollen that it had already been.

I crossed the room and sat facing her on the edge of the tub. I unzipped my pants and finally released my throbbing cock, and Susan lit up as I started stroking it for her to see.

"You can have it if finish in time," I teased. "But you'd better hurry."

Susan started scrubbing vigorously, but she still cleaned every spot on her slow crawling journey down to the bathtub. Wickedly, I timed it so that my orgasm happened just at the moment that she finally reached me, and her bald head was decorated with the third cum shot of the still early weekend. Some of it ran down her forehead and dropped to the floor, and before I could even tell her to, Susan lowered her gleaming head and licked up every last bit.

It was already late afternoon by the time that we finished, and not being able to immediately come up with anything else for Susan to clean and wanting to save my numerous ideas for torturing her further, I decided to indulge in my usual Saturday nap. I had my new slave gently stroke me while I drifted off. But my excitement got the better of me, and I woke only a few minutes later to find that Susan was sleeping peacefully on the floor and a raging erection poking up under my covers. The sight of her naked body curled up and the satisfied smile on her face as she slept only added to it, and I knew exactly what my next bit of fun would be.

I slowly and quietly crawled out of bed and knelt over Susan, placing my dick only a few inches from her head. I teased myself slowly, wanting this one to last as long as possible. But after only a few strokes, I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold out long. Thoughts of everything that I was planning to do with Susan flashed through my head like a dozen TVs playing porn on fast forward, and I could already feel the pressure building up in my balls. Compared to the orgasms that I had just had, it wasn't a terribly huge one. But enough cum landed on Susan's head to wake her, and she looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes.

"Thank you, sir," she said "I needed that."

jPhoenix
jPhoenix
57 Followers