The Shaving of Lisa

Story Info
Lisa gets shaved for the first time.
985 words
3.91
80.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkj
bkj
2 Followers

It had been a long quarter at college and things were winding down before the winter break. I had just broken off a relationship with another girl and was back on the prowl again. Where better than a college campus.

I was sitting in class when a dark haired beauty came in and sat next to me. We had been in the class all quarter long and she had never really paid attention to me, at least not like this. She said her name was Lisa and asked if I was "taken". I explained that I was currently available. By the end of class, Lisa had invited over to her house for dinner that Saturday night.

Lisa had a very attractive face and dark curly hair to die for. She was about 5'04" and 135 pounds. A little chunky, but just how a man likes them, a little meat on her bones. She had large breasts and I could not wait to get a chance at a closer look.

I arrived at Lisa's house at about 7 pm. We were alone. Lisa had sent her parents out for a night on the town. I knew I would be getting some now!

Dinner progressed quickly as we both knew what was really happening. Lisa walked me down the stairs to her bedroom. The room was lit by about 50 candles. She had a queen size bed that was yelling for us to get busy on it!

We undressed each other and began kissing each other softly. Lisa's nips were long and hard. I ran my tongue over them several times and managed to slip a finger or two down to her crotch and felt her dripping with excitement. This was going to be good.

I put Lisa on the bed and began eating her pussy. Her pussy was very hairy and it was cumbersome to compete with all that hair when I simply wanted to find her clit and lick away. We made love and I told Lisa how next time would be so much better if she had shaved her box for me. Lisa looked at me with near disbelief. She said, "Shaved? As in..totally bald?"

I said yes of course and explained to her the huge advantages of having a bald beaver. Lisa was skeptical but didn't totally dismiss the idea.

The next week in class, Lisa sat by me again. Lisa asked me if I remembered what we had talked about. I said I did and asked her if she had given the idea any more thought. Lisa told me that she had and then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I shaved it all off last night."

This immediately made me hard and Lisa reached down and rubbed my dick through my jeans. Man was it hard to concentrate in class that day. I could not wait to get out of class and stick my hand down her pants to confirm her proclamation.

After class we walked down one of the wooded pathways and I stuck my hand down her jumpsuit that she was wearing. Lisa was not wearing any underwear and her pussy was as bald and smooth as could be. It felt great. I played with her clit and finger fucked her til she came all over my hand. She even tasted better shaved!

I asked Lisa how she had finally gotten up the nerve to do it. She said that she was in the shower and had soaped up her hairy mound when she saw her razor. The feeling just came over her to try it. Lisa shaved the hair on top first. Stroke after stroke of long dark pubes hitting the bottom of the tub. As her pussy got balder and balder she got more and more turned on. Her sister, Amanda, even walked in on her while she was shaving. Lisa didn't want to get caught shaving. Afraid of what her sister might think or say. Luckily, Amanda was only in for a moment and walked back out.

Lisa continued to shave the lips of her pussy. She had an extra large labia on her left side which she pulled out taut so she could shave her lips better. Lisa said it took her over a half hour to shave all her hair off and that I should be proud of her since by the time she was done she had no more hot water. I was ecstatic! I told her she would be very happy and that I would be sure to make it up to her.

Later that night we hooked up after dinner. Both of our parents were home so having sex would have to be creative. Luckily, Lisa lived on a ranch with a long driveway. We got in my truck and acted as if we were going to a movie. Instead, we drove down the drive to an area covered by trees so it was fairly dark. I ripped Lisa's pants off and immediately dug into that smooth, freshly shaved pussy of hers. She loved the feeling of a warm wet tongue on her lips and in her hole. And I loved taking care of her this way. Lisa was so turned on she even sprayed girl cum all over my face. This was the first time that had ever happened to me. She said that I was pressing all her buttons and did not want me to stop. She must have cum 3-4 times. The cloth seat on my truck was soaked and the smell of her cum was very apparent. I was very proud of myself and very happy to have a shaved pussy back in my life again.

Lisa told me that she would keep her pussy shaved and even let me do the shaving under one condition....that she gets to shave me. But that's a different story....

bkj
bkj
2 Followers