The She-Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,059 Followers

"Now. On to the subject of our Mary. Again, where is she, Richard?"

"I honestly don't know, William. We were... I brought her to the asylum to treat her wound more carefully. I fell asleep and when I awoke, she had left. Perhaps she had an engagement somewhere?"

William scoffed. "An engagement. Don't play the fool with me, Richard. I can smell her on you. I know what happened last night. The beast took her."

"The...! I... I don't know what you're talking about, William!"

"The beast. The wolf. I can see it in your eyes even if I couldn't smell the bitch's scent on you. Don't look so shocked. After all, I made her what she is. No, don't interrupt me. I've waited too damn long for her to be mine. Her parents were an inconvenience so I killed them. Don't follow them to their deaths, Richard. I know the girl had feelings for you. I know you planned to marry her. But no longer. She's an animal, Richard. She has the passions of an animal, the needs and wants of an animal. Your gentle Mary is gone and you're too pathetic for her to even consider. I alone am what she desires. I alone can handle her strength. She will abase herself before me now that she knows what I am. You... Well, you are nothing more than food to her."

The food in Richard's mouth turned to ashes on his tongue. He swallowed his bite. "You don't know Mary. She wouldn't. She wouldn't take you. You're her uncle!"

William suddenly stood, fury in his eyes. His voice raged. "I am her KING! I am no longer a man and no longer content with human desires. I need a mate that can withstand my attentions and she was the ONE! And, oh, the pleasure I took in making her." His tone changed, his voice mocking Richard. "My poor gentle Mary." Again his voice roared. "GONE! I know what the beast desires. I know how strong it pulls at the soul. She is no longer human, no longer able to resist her base desires. She will kill. Again and again, she will kill. I will direct that fury and we will reign. The monarchy is nothing - a mockery. With Ranjit and Mary beside me, nothing is impossible. I will bring down this government and install myself at its head. We will rule."

Richard was aghast. "You will...?! Are you mad?! This is treasonous talk!"

A growl came from the woman in the corner. Slowly, she slinked to her hands and feet. Richard could hear subtle cracking sounds from her. Small orange and black hairs dotted her pale, naked flesh. William waved his hand at her and the growling subsided. The woman returned to her cushions, licking her arm with a tongue too long for her mouth.

"And what will you do? A mere man? What will any of you do? I am not alone in this endeavor. I have people in positions of power waiting for me to make my move. I waited only for my consort. Now. Where. IS. SHE?!"

Richard shrunk in his chair. The fury from William beat at him physically. Sweat ran freely down his face and body. His breathing was ragged. "I... I really don't... don't know. We were at the asylum and she changed. I... I couldn't see her like that. I ran. She was gone in the morning. Escaped from her cell."

"You ran. Of course you ran. And now I will set the mouse after the wolf. You find her, Richard Miller. You bring her to me tomorrow or I will find you and kill you. If you run, if you hide from me, I will find you. Wherever you are. If you make me wait too long, I will go to your father and devour him. Slowly. Bring her to me, Richard. Fah! Woman, come here and pleasure me. You'll serve until I have Mary back. On your knees."

The woman made her way to William. She crawled under the table and soon Richard could see her head bobbing up and down in front of William's lap. William placed a massive hand on the woman's head.

"Leave, Richard. When next I see you, you'll have Mary with you or you'll be dead. Run away, little mouse."

Richard stood away from the table. The woman made small mewling sounds and he swore her ears were moving on her head. Richard turned and ran.


CHAPTER 6

Small children played around him. He barely noticed their exuberant laughter while he sat on the bench. A few pigeons pecked around his feet, looking for crumbs. At the edge of the park, a small gypsy girl watched the other children playing. She clutched an old careworn doll in her hand. One of the buttons used for the eye was hanging by a thread. When the children noticed her, a larger boy picked up a rock and threw it. The rock struck the girl on her shoulder and she cried out before vanishing into the trees.

"Here! What do you think you were doing?!" Richard ran to the children. They looked at him dully, the playfulness he heard earlier completely gone. Distrust and sullenness were reflected in their faces. "Well? What do you have to say for yourselves?"

The larger boy thrust out his chin. "She was jus' one o' them. She shouldn't be here. The town's only for decent folk."

"Decent folk?! Where's the decency in what you did? She's just a little girl!"

Another boy, smaller than the other spoke up. "Not like us. My ma says they steal kids. Mebbe she was one o' them what got stolen and she was lookin' for her ma."

The other children laughed around him. Richard raised his hand to slap the boy but stopped. What am I doing? I'm not angry at them. God help me, I'm angry at myself. I'm one of them. One of these little children. Afraid of something I don't understand. He lowered his hand and spoke to the larger boy. "When you're older, I pray you'll understand the folly of your ways. Until then, understand that that little girl was a kinder soul than all of you."

The children stared at him, not understanding what he meant. Richard grabbed his hat from the bench and walked to his solicitor's office a short distance from the park. The sun continued its slow journey while he worked with the men in their office. When he was finished, he collected a few things from his cottage and hired a carriage back to the asylum. The assorted bumps and creaking of the carriage lulled him into a light sleep and he was thankful for it. When he awoke, he was near the asylum and the sun was an orange sliver on the horizon.

Richard paid the driver and bade him wait while he gathered a few things from the asylum. When he opened the doors, he stopped, astonishment plain on his face.

"Hullo, Richard." Mary said. She was sitting on the floor facing the large entrance doors. Her face was ashen, a light gray color with large bags under her eyes. She spoke slowly, as if considering each word. She was wearing a simple gown that fit her badly and no shoes.

"Mary! My God, Mary! I've... I've..." Richard rushed to her, not trusting himself to speak. He embraced Mary tightly, not believing she was truly there. She was solid, more so than he remembered. His hands could feel individual muscles beneath her clothing. She seemed larger than he remembered.

"Be gentle, Richard. I'm afraid I'm not feeling as strong as before." She laughed but it nearly turned into a cough.

Richard sat back. "Where have you been? I've been terrified since... Mary, what a fool I was! I didn't know. I didn't know what to do. Your uncle found me. He... we talked. He told me what happened. Mary, I'm so sorry. I couldn't believe it was true but I saw it with my own eyes."

"And, Richard? I suspected since yesterday that it was my uncle. After this morning, I was sure. He's looking for me, isn't he? I knew he desired me but I had no idea how black his soul was. I'm cursed, Richard. Cursed like him."

"No! No, you're not! Mary, you had the chance last night. You could have killed me but you didn't. You're not like your uncle. You restrained yourself. He wouldn't have."

Mary sighed. "I fed last night, Richard. I was so hungry. There were animals in the forest and I fed - a deer and countless rabbits."

"You were hungry. You couldn't help yourself, Mary. You..."

"I enjoyed it, Richard! The taste - the hot blood going down my throat as I ate their entrails and meat. The doe was still alive while I feasted on her. It tried to run but I was so fast; it was child's play to catch it. I had my choice of whatever I wanted. I fed and fed until I was sated. My... my fur was sticky with all of the blood. My fingers... I had claws, Richard! For rending flesh. What use are claws so sharp as that for anything other than destruction. For killing?!"

Richard held Mary's hand in his own. Her hand was as large as his now. The skin of her palm felt rough against him. "But not me, Mary. I was there, asleep and you passed me over."

Mary looked away from him. "You. I wanted you, Richard. Not for eating, no." She laughed bitterly. "For rutting. I almost had you while you slept, whether you wanted it or not. I looked down at you sleeping so peacefully and wanted you."

"But that wasn't y..."

"IT WAS ME, RICHARD!" Mary pulled her hand back. The yell seemed to exhaust her even more. "It was me. The whole night, it was me. The night you found me in the park - that was me! These urges I have - to kill, to mate, to run - they are me. Even now, I desire you. Even now I want to run through the forest. I was laughing when I chased the doe. I exalted in the feeling of it. Me, Richard. I did."

"Mary..."

"I found the gypsies, Richard. Close to morning, I changed back. They took me in and I've spent the day with them. I met your old crone. She gave me this." Mary reached into the neck of her gown to pull out a simple brass necklace. "She said it would help. It has. But, oh, it pains me. With it she said I would stay myself; the beast couldn't take me. I would be weak but I would be myself. It hurts all the time, Richard. It wants out. It's throwing itself against the wall of my body and it hurts so badly. But, if it allows me to live a normal life, I will suffer for it."

Richard pulled himself closer to Mary to sit directly in front of her. He looked into her eyes while he spoke. "I've told my solicitor to sell the asylum and all of the land. Even my cottage. He's to send me the money when they are sold. Come with me, Mary. I've had plenty of time to myself to think and I've decided; I don't care about my studies. There is enough money from the sale of this old building to keep us well for many years. We'll go and we'll keep going so your uncle can't find us. The things I saw while I was there... it's unnatural. He plans to bring down the monarchy for himself. He demanded I return you to his care. I can't. I can't let you go. I love you, Mary."

Tears streamed down Mary's face. "Oh, Richard. I love you more than you know but, I can't. I can't run. I can barely walk while I'm like this. My love. Oh, how I've loved you. But, I would slow you down. If my uncle desires me then... then I shall have to kill myself. I would die if you were harmed because of me. I cannot help you like this."

Richard leaned forward. Slowly, he brought his lips to hers and held her. He could taste the salt from her tears. His hands found the cold chain of the necklace around the back of her neck. He fumbled at the clasp.

Mary pulled back. "Richard, what...!"

He unhooked the chain and slowly pulled it off. "I trust you, Mary. Whatever you are now, you're still Mary. There's another way." He pulled the amulet away and stood.

Mary's hand flew to her throat. Her face flushed red. "Richard! You don't know what you're doing! What other w... ARGH!"

Richard backed away until he felt the stone wall behind him. He dropped the amulet to the ground. Mary writhed in front of him, her hands going to her head. Richard watched as the knuckles of her fingers popped and grew. Pale slivers of fingernails fell away as thick, black claws slid from the tips of her fingers.

"RICHARD!" Mary yelled. A line of drool flung from her mouth. Her brow furrowed in concentration or pain. "Rrrrrrrrrr...!" Tendons stood out on her arms. "Nooooooo-uhhhhhhhh!" She brought her hands down to the front of her dress and sat back on her knees. She pulled her hands apart, ripping the front of the gown to expose the white corset underneath. Muscles stood out on her shoulders as they shook. Her shoulder blades bunched out from her back.

Mary held out her hand to Richard. He marveled at the claws, a dull black in the light of the lamps around him. "Rrrrrr... chrrrrd..." He heard more small popping noises and watched as the knuckles shortened slightly while the fingers themselves grew in thickness. Small brown hairs dotted the tops of her knuckles.

"I'm here, Mary. I'm not running. Not again." He reached a trembling hand out to briefly touch her hand. Mary pulled it away from him.

Richard heard the whine of fabric stretching. Mary's corset strained against her torso. Her abdominal muscles clenched, pulling Mary forward into a ball on her knees. She roared and sat back again. Brown hairs grew around the bottom of the corset, disappearing into the ruin of Mary's gown. A spicy scent suddenly flooded the room. Richard involuntarily grabbed his manhood and rubbed, moaning through clenched teeth. Mary tore the rest of her gown from her body. Hairs traced from under her corset, into her under clothes and down her thighs.

"It... hurrrrrts... Rrrrr... chrd... want... want... rrrrr!" The fabric on the bottom of her corset ripped, showing her belly button. Her stomach muscles clenched again. Mary dug her hands into the waistband of her underclothes. Her claws tore through the fabric, exposing the rough tangle of her brown pubic hair. She ripped them off with a shrug. Mary leaned back, spreading her thighs in front of her. Richard saw the thick lips of her vagina before a new growth of brown hair covered them. The brown hair around the pussy lips quickly turned a darker color as her juices mixed in with them. Richard rubbed himself more vigorously, unable to stop or look away. Mary's right hand reached up to her straining corset. Her breasts were flattened in the restricting fabric. They grew and Richard watched the sides and tops of her breasts bulge out. The top of the corset ripped, exposing a line of fur racing up the middle of her body to her throat. Her right breast grew out of the ripped corset slightly before her left. Mary's right hand squeezed her own breast and she leaned her head back. Her left hand reached between her furry thighs. He could see dark black skin on the palms of her skin and under the fingers themselves.

"Rrrrrrrrrrr... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She moaned. Her finger dipped into her vagina. Richard watched her rub her left hand in small circles while her right hand fondled her engorged breast. She tweaked her nipple, pulling the breast up to her mouth. Her tongue lolled out, nearly reaching the nipple. Mary roared again when her face cracked. Her mouth was slightly longer, her teeth spaced farther apart on her gums.

The rip from the bottom of the corset ran up to the middle and the corset fell away from her body. Fur fanned out from the middle of her stomach to wrap around the side of her body. Mary's left hand plunged in and out of her vagina. Richard could see fur grow along her fingers, darkening in the wetness between her legs. Muscles bulged on her thighs before disappearing beneath a coat of fur. Her feet were elongating, the bones cracking under the strain. Her big toes pulled back with the lengthening feet. Like her fingers, the toenails fell off as the feet thickened. Smaller black claws quickly replaced them, digging into the rough stone floor with a teeth-grinding screech. Her calf muscles strained and she fell forward, catching herself with her hands. The bottoms of her feet turned a dark black color before puffing out slightly.

Mary's heavy breasts swung in front of her. Fur sprouted along their sides, racing up to her neck. Her nipples were covered but soon, even they grew larger, showing through the thick brown hair. Their color turned from a dark brown to nearly pitch black. Mary stretched back on her new feet. Her hands were completely covered beneath the fur. The claws of her hands scratched dust from the stones of the floor. Richard watched the fur continue from her breasts to her shoulders and then down her arms. Her biceps shook, causing her to temporarily dip to the floor. Her bare back was covered in sweat. Small trails ran of sweat down her sides and into the fur of her stomach before dripping slowly to the floor. Fur raced down her thighs to her calves, enveloping them in dark brown hair.

Her mouth continued to grow, pulling her nose flat against the tip. The skin of the nose blackened while taking on a pebbled texture. The line of black from her nose traced down to her lips and they blackened as well. Sharp teeth grew through the empty parts of her gums at the front of her mouth. Her tongue hung inches out of her mouth, shifting as the new teeth grew in place. Bones shifted in her muzzle, pulling the bridge of her nose up before fine brown hairs grew to cover it. Her ears shifted slightly up and back on her head as they grew larger. Fur from her nose grew down her face to the side of her face and up to cover her ears. The tops of her ears grew to a slight point and then twitched slightly. She looked up at Richard with her lips pulled back in a grimace. She tried to crawl to him but her body shook, throwing her chest to the ground.

"Rrrrrroooooooooohhhh..." Mary moaned. The bones along her spine popped. Muscles grew along her spine, pushing the bones of her spine up. Her back spasmed once, twice and a third time as bones were pushed by the new muscles. Her shoulder blades pushed apart as her body widened and lengthened. Fur from her shoulders swept down her back in a wave, growing down her spine before sweeping out to her side. Mary lifted her muzzle, glanced at Richard and slowly turned herself around to look away from him.

Fur was slowly spreading from her crotch to her hips. Richard watched as the skin of Mary's ass disappeared. Mary leaned forward on her hands, lifting her hips up. Her smell was overwhelming. Richard didn't notice when he undid the laces of his pants to let them fall to his ankles. He pushed his small clothes down, freeing his manhood. Its length bobbed in the air, dotted by a small amount of precum. He rubbed himself slowly, watching Mary's change. She looked back at him briefly. Her tongue licked the black skin of her lips in a slow circuit of her mouth. Her thighs spread apart more and she brought a large paw under her and into her vagina, spreading her lips. Her pussy lips had changed to the same black color as the lips of her mouth but inside she was a pink. Clear liquid dripped slowly to the floor.

Mary's hand fell away when her back arched again. A stub of a tail sprouted from the small of her back, extending from her spine. Slowly, the tail grew out, the naked skin looking unusual against the deep brown fur covering the rest of her body. At four feet in length, the tall stopped. Mary held the tall proudly in an arch behind her. The tail bulged as new muscle growth took place. Patches of the tail turned brown and soon, thick brown fur covered the entire thing. The fur continued to grow until the tail was thick and bushy. Mary pushed herself back up on all fours and shook herself.

Slowly, she stood and turned to face Richard. Pale gold eyes regarded him calmly. He tore his gaze away from her crotch to stare at her entire body. She was easily seven feet tall and so much thicker than she had been before. She stood on the tips of her new feet and the claws scratched loudly against the stone floor. The fur of her crotch was thicker and darker than the surrounding fur. Her breasts were massive and he could still easily make out their shape under the fur. Only the very tips of her dark black nipples showed through the fur on her breasts. Her tail moved slightly back and forth as she watched him.

Richard released his manhood. "Together, Mary. That's the other way. Together." His hands worked at the buttons of the vest, trying in his muddled state to work the buttons out of their holes.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,059 Followers