The She-Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Mary stepped forward. She bent to her right knee, bringing her head down to Richard's head. She pushed his hands away from his clothes. She grabbed his hands in her own paws and pushed them against the wall, holding him in place. "Mary, wait." He told her. He struggled but he couldn't move his hands an inch.

Mary brought her head down to Richard's crotch. She looked up at him with her golden eyes and then opened her mouth, letting her long tongue out. She pushed her nose forward into the base of his manhood, rubbing herself on his testicles. Richard moaned at the feeling of her cold, wet nose on his skin. His body jerked when Mary's tongue touched him. She licked slowly, enfolding the length of his manhood with her thick tongue. When her tongue reached his tip, she brought her head down to bring him completely into her muzzle. Richard jerked again and again against her grip until Mary finally released him. He laid his hands on the top of her head, fingers bunched through the thick fur of her neck. His right hand gripped her left ear.

Mary growled and Richard almost spent himself as his cock vibrated in her muzzle. "Ohhhhhhh... Mary..." He pulled at the fur on her head. Mary pulled her head up and then down again, slowly and carefully. Her long tongue rubbed and rolled against him. Richard tried again to undo the buttons at his vest but Mary growled again and knocked his hands away. She stood again, grabbed Richard's collar and pulled. His clothing tore down the middle, catching on his arms. He pulled his own arms out of their sleeves and kicked out of his shoes. He was naked except for his socks. When he tried to reach to take them off, Mary pushed him against the wall again. Richard yelled at the sudden pain.

She stared down at him. She topped his head by over a foot in height. Her chestnut brown hair faded into the tuft of fur on her neck, blending in against the rough fur. A lock of her hair fell to cover her left eye. He was transfixed by her form - every inch of her skin was covered by the dark fur but he could make out the contours of her muscles beneath her coat. Her muzzle was closed and he watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed through her nostrils. He couldn't tell whether it was her scent or that he knew it was Mary but he was not scared and, in fact, found her new shape arousing.

She leaned forward again, rubbing the bridge of her muzzle against his face and cheek. Her thick, warm tongue licked the side of his neck again. Richard held his hand against the side of her face, gently urging her to look at him.

"I was wrong, Mary. So wrong. You're beautiful." He rubbed his hand against her, feeling the flesh and fur between his fingers. Mary closed her eyes, pushing her head back against his hand.

Finally, Mary brought her muzzle down to his chest. Her eyes were still closed but she opened her muzzle, displaying her sharp teeth. She rubbed her cold nose against his side, going lower and lower until she was below his ribcage. She opened her mouth wider, black lips pulled back. Slowly, ever slowly she took his side in her mouth. Richard began hyperventilating.

"M... Mary. Oh, God, Mary. W... wait. Just wait for one moment. Let me..." She bit, deep but slow. Her teeth parted his flesh like it wasn't there. Richard screamed, throwing his head back against the wall. He would have fallen but Mary held him up with a large paw. The claws of her hand dug slightly into his chest but the pain was nothing compared to his side. His hands clenched Mary's head as he screamed. Blood ran through her muzzle, quickly covering his side in blood.

When his voice failed him, Mary took her teeth away from Richard's side but kept her mouth clamped to his skin. He could feel her tongue working against the wound. He clung to her head, breathing through his nose over and over. The pain was incredible. Mary's thickly muscled arm wrapped around his back to lower him gently to the ground. Her mouth never left his side. He almost blacked out from the pain but it was subsiding slowly and Mary was stroking his chest over and over. The rough padding of her hand was uncomfortable but the motion was soothing.

Mary pulled her bloody muzzle away. The wound was no longer bleeding. Richard sat up weakly to stare at his side. He could see the rows of teeth marks but there was no blood. Around the marks were small wiry growths of hair. He ran his thump along the hair. His member was small and flaccid against his thigh. He could still smell the exciting scent from Mary but the sudden blood loss and pain made him forget his arousal.

"How... how long? How long until... ARRGH!" Richard's head jerked back, slamming against the floor. His vision swam and he almost vomited. His spine was on fire and he couldn't control his back. He curled himself into a ball, clutching his stomach. "M... Maaarryyyyy... AGH! It hurts!" Mary sat back on her knees, legs apart with her hands on her thighs, watching Richard change.

His back felt like someone was slamming on it with a flaming hammer. He felt like the muscles in his back were trying to tear his body in half. His fingernails dug into his side, scratching over and over. Soon, he drew blood as black claws slid from the last joint of each finger, displacing his fingernails in the process. He scratched deeply, briefly cutting down to muscle before the skin healed over. With a loud 'crack!' he lost feeling and control of his arms and lower body as the bones in his back broke and reformed, farther apart. New skin growth came in turning from pasty white to flesh color in seconds. His spine rode a wave of new muscle down to his hips.

A sickening crunch signaled his hips breaking apart. Skin extended from his lower back in a nub, pushing out as his spine extended. He could feel the tail growing and moving against his will. With another crack, his ribs broke. Richard vomited blood in a pink, frothy mess. His vision blurred momentarily but when he blinked, he could see again. His chest was expanding, pushed to grow larger by the new muscles forming below his skin.

Richard's tongue pushed out of his mouth and three teeth came with it - all molars. He spat two more out with a wad of blood. A lance of pain shot from his mouth, through his nose and into his brain, causing him to close his eyes and press both hands against his face. The skin of his palms scratching against his cheekbones made the pain less so he found himself rubbing his face over and over as thick padding grew on his palms. He couldn't feel his mouth but he heard tiny crunching noises. Curious, he opened his eyes. He could see his nose pushing out in front of his face. The nose was flattening. Soon it would take on the same color and texture of Mary's nose.

Feeling returned to his mouth, bringing with it an insane itching in the gums. New razor sharp teeth broke through the gums to line up along his new muzzle. He ran his long, wide tongue gently over the new teeth. After years of knowing how every tooth in his mouth felt, the new teeth were completely foreign. He tasted blood briefly when he rubbed one of the new teeth too vigorously.

Richard held his right hand up to his new face. The fingers were shortened slightly and they felt a little more stiff than he was used to feeling. When his sense of smell returned suddenly, he was floored and his erection was immediate. Mary. He thought. Thick skin grew from the base of his testicles and up over part of his manhood, as if he was growing another layer of foreskin. His member was still growing, widening as it did. Eight inches. Ten. More. A thin webbing of skin ran from his abdomen, attaching itself to his manhood to pull it close to his body. His pubic hair thickened and he noticed hair growing up the new foreskin until it was covered. His old foreskin was pulled back by the new growth, exposing the tip of his length.

The hair around the base of his member grew up to his belly button and then beyond, running in a line up his barrel chest. The fur continued out as Mary's did, fanning off to the sides when it reached his neck. He rubbed the fur of his belly and wondered at the hard muscles beneath his skin. He caught Mary staring at him, staring at the erection tapping him on his belly in time to his heartbeat. He could smell her need. His tail wagged behind him. Fur grew around his crotch and up the length of the tail until it was as shaggy as Mary's own tail.

He turned onto his hands and knees. When the bones of his legs shattered, he only felt the pain for a moment. His feet grew, pulling the heel and big toe back. Claws already tipped the ends of his feet, a dull black counter point to the blond fur growing along his thighs, calves and feet. He tried to stand but the muscles in his legs weren't finished yet. His long tongue lolled out of his mouth and he felt his ears twitch minutely.

Mary was standing in front of him, large, muscled arms beneath her breasts. Richard tried standing again and found he could. Now he was taller than her - less than a foot taller but more muscular. She looked at him from head to toe, her expression impossible to read. But her scent... Richard's nose knew that scent. He growled at her, a rumbling noise in the back of his throat. The animal in him growled as well. The bitch should be on her knees in front of me. How dare she look at me like that! Challenging me! His growl grew in volume. Part of him was yelling to wait, to calm down but he couldn't hear it. His lips pulled back, baring his teeth. Mary's arms came away from her chest and she crouched slightly arms apart.

HOW DARE SHE! Richard howled, throwing himself at the bitch in front of him. They tumbled together, biting and scratching. Richard's body was not as familiar to him as Mary's was and she had a slight advantage in its use. Unfortunately for her, Richard was noticeably stronger. He grabbed her arm and twisted, turning her to her stomach beneath him. She was growling at him, barking in her own anger. Richard pushed her down while she tried to twist away. He pushed his giant cock against the wetness of her crotch and howled when it missed. He thrust again and again but Mary twisted below him.

No. No, this isn't right. Through the anger, the small voice was growing louder. No. I am not like this. Richard stopped moving. He still held Mary down in front of him but he was no longer thrusting. Instead, he leaned forward to lick her shoulder. Mary relaxed beneath him, butting her head back against Richard's muzzle. He growled happily and nipped at her neck. Mary turned to look at Richard and then pushed her ass against his crotch. Richard rubbed his paw through her hair and down into the thick tuft of fur around her neck. He pushed her gently and was pleased when Mary went down willingly. Her ass came up and he could see the dark, wet pussy lips through her fur.

He held his member with his awkward, rough hands and guided himself into her. Her lips parted as his head slid in and he growled at the feeling. She was so tight against him. So tight and so hot. He gripped her hip with his right hand and pushed, slamming into her cervix. Mary jerked beneath him, barking at the sudden movement. The thin skin holding his manhood pushed back, allowing him to push into her until his pelvis was against her. He pulled out slowly, watching her lips pull apart slightly. The skin of his manhood was a slight red color, almost like raw skin. The contrast between the dark fur of her crotch and her black lips was startling. He was a virgin, had only pleasured twice in his life - both to great shame. The feeling of his cock inside Mary was indescribable. He pushed slowly in and out, watching his thick cock enter her. Mary's tail was erect against his body. The fur along its length rubbed against his own chest fur.

Mary whined, pushing hard against him and he took the hint. He pulled out again and slammed hard into her. She yelped, digging her claws into the cracks of the floor. Richard leaned forward on his hand and feet. His new body shape made the position natural, even comfortable. Mary's tail pushed away, rubbing against the side of his body. He moved his hip experimentally and found he could bury himself completely in her. Mary was half whining-half moaning below him, her large breasts flattened against the cold floor. Richard moved again. And again. Slamming into her with sudden need. She cried out beneath him and he bit into her neck, tasting blood.

Richard lost himself in the act. They mated like animals. Pressure built in Richard's lower stomach, stronger and stronger until he was grunting with the effort of holding himself back. Their lower bodies were completely soaked from Mary's juices. The wet slapping noises they made only served to make him slam into her harder and harder.

Mary suddenly threw her head back, howling as her body shook, legs barely holding her up. Richard thrust once, twice and then, release. Jets of cum fountained out of him, deep in Mary's cunt. He howled with her, still thrusting as he came. Mary weakly pushed back, eager for his seed. Soon, she was huffing again, close to another orgasm. Richard grabbed her around the waist, hosting her into a standing position with his cock still inside. He gripped her breast with one hand while pressing on the mound of her vagina with the other, careful to keep his claws away. He pushed deep in and up into her over and over until they were both cumming again, his seed running down her leg with Mary's own juices. Valiantly, he tried again but his legs betrayed him and they fell to the ground together.

They lay together, hearts racing with their tongues hanging out as they panted. Mary shook beneath him, tears streaming down her furred face. Richard hugged her tightly. His thick ropy muscles held her tight against his body. He could feel her muscles and fur against him, smaller than he was but larger than any bare knuckled brawler he'd seen. Eventually their breathing slowed and they slept, content in each other's arms.

Richard woke to Mary wiggling beneath him. He knew not how much time had passed but the waning moon was above them, shining down. He marveled at his new eyesight. He could see individual leaves in the trees through the dusty windows. The slightest rustle of a bush outside betrayed small animals as they made their way. Scents of all kind flooded his noise, nearly overwhelming him. He could tell there were variations in them but picking out an individual smell seemed an impossible task at the moment. Except for Mary. Her scent was impossible to mistake no matter how far away she was.

They were both still changed, fur slightly wet with combined juices. He could smell her own natural scent -- a mix of odors that told him this was his Mary. Along with those smells was the one he smelled even as a human -- her need. The smell of their passions made him hard again and they rutted. He mounted her like his bitch and slammed into her until she cried out from the feeling. He was not a total recluse; he knew that a man and a woman made love with the woman on her back and the man above her but it felt wrong in his current shape. He could feel the muscles inside of her as he slid in and out. She was clamping tightly against him, as if unwilling to let him go.

They howled together again with their orgasms. A cry of joy to the feeling of their strong bodies mating. A cry of release. When they were finished, Richard found he had an excess of energy. Mary yipped and ran away from him, out of the asylum and into the dark of the forest around them. He chased her.

They hunted together that night, stalking prey and feasting on the more meatier ones. He thought he would be repulsed at eating raw meat but, as with mating with Mary, his body knew what the do. The taste of blood on his tongue was intoxicating and he was starving. They both ate well. When Richard sat against a fallen tree, Mary joined him, sitting on his lap. Her body was so warm in the night air. He rested one thick, muscular paw on her lower stomach and another on her thigh. She sighed, leaning back against him and they rubbed their muzzles together.

Richard had never felt so alive in his life. The worries of studying, of social graces, of being a man - were gone. Here, in his arms was everything he needed. I've been a fool. Mary was right the first night I found her outside. The world is so alive. We are so alive. I can see... I can hear... I can smell... Everything is so sharp. His hand made a gentle circle against her thigh. The skin on his palm caught and dragged the fur of her leg. She wiggled, content with his attention. They slept again.


CHAPTER 7

This time, Richard woke before Mary. He was human again but even in the cold air of the misty morning, he was warm. He nuzzled Mary's neck, biting her gently. She moaned beneath him and then woke.

"Mmmmmm... Richard." Her voice was still thick from sleep.

"Mary. Oh, Mary. What a fool I've been. You tried to tell me but I didn't understand. And now I do. I love you. Whether you marry me or not, I will never leave your side. Marriage... I used to want that so badly with you. Now I know. You were always mine."

"No." She told him. "You were always mine." She took his hand from her thigh, guiding it to her wet lips. He rubbed her and she moaned.

"I can almost see what your uncle meant." He said. "The power of man is nothing against this. But, in my case, I see it differently. You are wedded to me by blood and flesh. Whether a priest marries us or not, it doesn't matter." He dipped a finger into her wetness. She cried out. "I almost took you against your will last night, Mary. I'm sorry for that. The beast..."

"No, Richard. No. You were wrong but you were also right. I am not the Mary you knew before. I am not the docile woman to do as she's told. No longer. Last night you thought you could have me because you wanted to. That is why you were wrong. But you were right that you had to try - that you had to win me to your side. If the beast had won you over, I would have fought until I had nothing left. And then I would have killed you when I could. But, it didn't. You came back to me." She reached her own hand out to grip Richard's thigh. Her strength drove her fingernails through his skin. "But I am your equal, Richard. If you ever forget that, I will make you remember."

Richard growled. He pulled Mary's head back to his mouth, biting her ear, neck and shoulder. His finger plunged freely in and out of the slickness between her thighs. Mary cried out and then turned, pushing Richard to the ground. His manhood was thick and erect behind Mary as she sat astride his hips. Her breasts were large and his hands automatically went to them, pressing them together, digging his fingers into their soft flesh. Mary moaned, sliding herself back. Her pubic hair was bushy and unruly.

"Remember, Richard: you may mount me when you want but I am your equal and I have desires. If I want to fuck you, I will." She slid back further, pressing Richard's cock flat. Mary's hot, wet cunt slid over and around his thickness. She trembled as the head of his cock slid between her pussy lips. As it did, she stopped, leaning forward. Richard had never been one to grow much chest hair before but now his chest was thick with it. Mary gripped the hair tightly and leaned in for a kiss. "And I'll not be denied."

She slid him into her, deep inside. She pulled herself down, thick thigh muscles tensing as she did. The wet lips of her vagina nestled against his testicles. He could feel her uterus touching the tip of his manhood.

"Oooohhh, Richard. You're so deep in me. Can you feel it?" She was breathless. "Can you feel yourself in me?" She moved again, pulling herself forward and then abruptly down, slamming herself onto his cock.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers