The Shearing of Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled into Cedar Vale, I was instantly energized. I felt nervous, scared and angry all at once. I pulled up on the other side of the street from Billy's and slowly got out of the car. I walked deliberately up to the door and peered inside. My memory of this place was so different from the reality of it. It was much smaller than I remember. Billy looked a lot older. There were two men in the shop, one in the chair with Billy working the clippers up the sides of his head. I felt a twinge in my pussy for a moment and then when I was certain that Billy had seen me I went back to the car. I drove out past my uncles ranch and it looked deserted. My uncle had passed away shortly after the incident leaving the ranch to my aunt who has obviously left. I drove up the long drive to the house and parked, the dust taking a while to settle.

The doors had all blown off and most of the windows were broken. Grass had grown up between the floorboards of the porch making the place look like a ghost town. I wandered about for a while and then down to my tree by the brook. The dam had washed out so the water just rolled by where the pond had been. This was where it all had started, and ended. Amusingly enough, the broken stick that Warren had used to fend off the bull still lay exactly where he dropped it.

That's when I saw it. About six feet off the ground, a large area of bark had been stripped from the tree. Carved there was a heart nearly a foot across and inside the heart was carved "Alicia, I will always love you." At the bottom of the heart were the initials WW carved to fit the tip of the heart. My own heart raced. I ran back to the car and drove the five miles around to Warren's house. It was not abandoned at all, and as I drove up the drive the sheep were in the fields all around me. Hesitantly, I stepped out of the car and walked up to the house. I had never been there, so everything was strange to me, and yet familiar.

"Is Warren here." I asked as an old careworn woman answered the door.

"Warren don't live here no more dear, he moved on." She looked at me strangely for a moment. "You're Alicia aren't you?" She said knowingly.

"How...how did you know, I never came here, or met..." The woman disappeared for a moment and came back with a drawing that was crudely framed. Inside the frame was almost like looking at a mirror.

"He loved to sketch, but this drawing, he worked on this for years. Took that long to get it the way he wanted. Then he up and left." She puzzled for a moment "Strangest thing is, he left it here when he left." My heart sank as fast as it had risen.

"Do you know where he went?" almost desperate "I mean, I really need to see him."

"He couldn't stay here after what happened to you, you poor dear. He took his third of his fathers flock and headed up north to Nebraska." "You know he never got over you Alicia." She handed me the drawing, and written on the back was an address. "You take this honey. He said to give it to you if you ever came to call." I wanted to give her a hug but she beat me to it. She waved off the porch as I pulled away and I did the same.

It wasn't a long drive to Nebraska, but it seemed like it was. Long straight roads took their toll, and I had to stop at a motel for the night. While I slept, I had dreamt again. The dream of dreams. It had been months since I had had this dream and once again it left me in the same state it always did. Only this time I didn't finish myself. I put on a white sun dress with a sash, because I knew I would be seeing him today. I got back in the car and drove.

It took some asking and searching to finally find the small sheep ranch that was settled in a beautiful valley between rolling amber hills. There was a small house and a larger barn and sheep that were scattered like snowflakes on the green grass of the valley. It was like a postcard. I didn't want to drive up to the house, but instead parked down the road and walked. I walked through the fields, amongst the sheep. There was a figure standing by the barn looking in my direction. I thought I must blend in which the sheep in this dress because he went back inside the barn again. As I walked across the drive and to the door of the barn, my heart was flopping all over. I stopped for a moment and looked at Warren as he moved some heavy equipment onto a workbench. This was not the tall lanky boy I had left in Kansas. He was still tall, but he had grown into a man. For a moment I was frightened, but then I remembered the tree, and the drawing.

"Hey there." I spoke, in a quiet moment between the clanking of metal. He stopped and for a moment stood without turning, as if he was trying to center himself before a blow.

"Alicia?" Still he had not turned to see me, but he knew me by my voice alone.

"I'm here Warren." He dropped the hammer that he was working with and ran to take me into his arms. "I'm here." He finally let me go after a few minutes and we just looked at each other.

"You haven't changed, not at all, except..." he ran his hand over the scar on my throat." ...this." He looked as though he would weep.

"It's all better now, it doesn't hurt. I'm fine Warren." I took his hand away from my scar and held it in both hands. "You've changed, a lot. In a good way of course." I smiled.

"I had almost given up, Alicia. I never told you then, but I loved you with every ounce of my soul. When that unspeakable thing happened, it almost killed me." I had no idea that when I walked away that day, it would be as it was. You know I would never have left you had I known what that..."

"Let's not speak of her again." I placed two fingers over his lips to which he responded with a kiss.

"You're right. Let's not."

Warren took me on a tour of the ranch that day, and it was a lot larger than I thought it was. He explained that his grandfather had passed away, leaving him enough money to buy this land. His father, following tradition, gave him a third of his heard, the other two thirds to be split amongst his two younger brothers upon his death. We walked up and he drove my car back down to the house. "Are you staying, Alicia? When you said "I'm here" did you mean that you are here for me, forever.

"Just like you, Warren, I never had a chance to express my true feelings for you. I have thought of no other man than you since my leaving Kansas and yes, I love you too." We held each other all evening, and made love all night. It was as though we had never been apart and yet borne anew in each others lives. How could anything be so perfect.

We were married three months later, in a small ceremony which my mother and father were unable to attend, but it didn't matter. I was with Warren.

It was after the winter past and the wool was ready for shearing that the dream started again. It was more violent and more realistic than ever, and Warren was concerned over my overwrought state when I awoke. Each time I would ask him to make love to me, which he was happy to do, but still he was concerned.

"What are these dreams Alicia? Is it a nightmare or something?" He hovered over me in bed.

"No they're not nightmares. In fact they are quite the opposite." And then the question I had been dreading finally came up.

"If they're not nightmares, what are they?" He insisted "I want to know what you're dreaming about" He sat back and waited.

Well, I had two options. I could lie, or tell the truth. One would most certainly get me into trouble and the other might very well end up with my fantasy fulfilled. We sat there for nearly two hours as I explained what happened in the hospital when I shaved my head. I explained the dream in detail to him, from beginning to the end, to an occasional smirk or muted smile. "So you dream about being a sheep?" he chuckled.

"I don't think the sheep part is nearly as pivotal as the shearing dear." I giggled.

"And I'm always the one doing the shearing?" he asked demurely. "I really like you with hair Alicia and even if I am a sheep rancher I like to consider myself at least kinky enough to help you, at least a little. What if I just shave you, you know, down there.?"

"It's my pussy. Shave my pussy." I thought his eyes would roll out of their sockets hearing his sweet little wife talk that way, but they didn't.

"Yes, shave your, pussy." I thought about it for a moment and agreed it would be a nice compromise. That night we started the evening with Warren shaving me. First with the sheep clippers and then with a razor. The lovemaking was great for a few weeks until the stubble started growing in, and then the dreams started all over gain, and even more intense than before.

A month had passed and the dreams continued, until finally Warren had had enough. "OK, you win my dear." That's all he said. No explanation, nothing. A few more nights passed and we had a few friends over for dinner and wine. I slept like a log that night with no dreaming at all.

I woke up with a start, as something wasn't normal. The bed felt hard and scratchy. As I opened my eyes I realized that I was lying naked in the barn and was surrounded with sheep. All the sheep had a pink blotch on their rumps that indicated that they were ready for shearing. Was this really happening? I got up to my hands and knees and realized that my feet were lashed together making it impossible to stand. I could crawl, but that was all.

It was then that I saw the pink blotch painted on my bare bottom. I blinked hard and tried to determine if this was real or just a dream, but the straw and dirt digging into my knees and palms made me sure it was real. Even though it was dark in the barn, I knew it was morning as the sunlight was streaming in through the cracks in the planks. The sheep were all standing up and I was on all fours, but my face and ass were on par with theirs. I could smell the sheep more intensely now that I was down with them and their wool smelled wet and musty, just like my pussy probably did right then.

Suddenly, the doors opened allowing the blinding sunlight to spill into the barn. All the sheep started bleating too, and it was just like the dream as we were herded out of the barn and into a shute. I was somewhere in the middle, my face pressed against the tail of the sheep in front of me. The sheep behind me was sniffing and nuzzling between my legs, making me even hotter than I already was. The man herding us was not my husband Warren, and paid no special attention to me as he prodded us with his pole, moving us forward. I didn't recognize him at all and for that I was grateful. I could feel my pussy leaking juice down my leg, and the sheep behind me licking it off the inside of my thigh.

As we moved forwards, I could start to hear the whining of the clippers. By the sound there was more than one pair running. I could feel the warm morning sun beating on my back and legs as we moved closer and closer to the opening. I looked down between my legs at my once again thickened bush and knew that soon I would be exposed and shorn. My hair hung down to the ground , the tips of it brushing the straw and dirt, that too would be shorn. It was only a few moments away now. Looking over the top of the sheep in front, there was only two ahead of me and then it was taken, so now only one. I could see Warren, working away at the sheep that was just taken. There were three men shearing and the two others were just finishing up on theirs.

Was Warren going to be the one to shear me. I was getting very, very hot now at the thought of a perfect stranger shearing me. Was this his plan all along, did he time it this way. The dream seemed completely lame now, compared to the reality of this. Suddenly the sheep in front of me was taken and I was there, naked at the opening of the shearing pen. There was a young man to my left that was just finished with his sheep and I caught him looking up to Warren who gave him a nod. Suddenly I felt a yank on my hair and I was being dragged to this strangers station on all fours. My heart was in my throat, my husband was going to let this perfect stranger shear me. My pussy was absolutely streaming. The man laid me down on my back and reached into a bin next to my husband and grabbed a different set of clippers. I recognized them as surgical clippers. Oh my god, he was listening!

The man was wearing an old beat up cowboy hat and was probably about seventeen. I never saw him before that day. This was where it got super intense. He treated me just like a sheep taking a box knife and slicing off the tether around my ankles allowing my legs to fall widespread. Placing his boot firmly against my streaming pussy, he turned on the clippers and began to shear me from the neck down, breasts and then my belly. The surgical clippers took off the fine blonde down that had always covered my belly. He then shaved down my legs, all the way, nothing left to the top of my bottom. This guy was thorough and even shaved off my arms.

Next to go were my pubes which the surgical clippers made short work of, right down and around my ass hole too. He grinned some as he shaved me down there, wiping his finger along my lips and sniffing it, "This ones all hot and bothered War." Warren looked up and grinned and went right back to work on his sheep without a second glance at me. I could smell myself on his gloved finger as he wrestled with my arms to flip me over. That made me cream even more as I knew my ass and pussy were now on display to the other guy.

I felt almost delirious as he put his gloved hand between my legs and splayed his fingers over my denuded pubic bone and lifted my ass into the air as he sheared my back, then without a hesitation the clippers were at my forehead and making pass after pass over my head. My hair was falling everywhere and this guy still had a vice grip on my bald pubis. I could sense that this was soon going to be over and I could feel the guys thumb inching its way into my gaping pussy. As he finished my head, his thumb thrust deep inside me and I had a shattering orgasm laying on the ground between the three men, the man having thrown me off his hand as he finished.

I looked around and Warren was still shearing as was the other guy and the man that had just sheared me put a boot on my ass and pushed, "Go on, your done." As I stood up the three men stared at me as if to move me along with their eyes so I took my place in the pasture with the rest of the sheared sheep.

After bringing myself off about ten times, laying naked in the pasture, I made my way back to the house to try and clear my head with some coffee. As I stepped through the door, I was greeted by my husband and the two shearing hands. Still naked, I felt very exposed now that I was somewhat played out, and I tried to cover myself. "Now you know how a sheep feels." Warren blurted out as the two men burst into laughter. "Alicia, I want you to meet my brothers, Alan and Burt." Warren continued to smile. "There's no way in hell any stranger was going to see my wife naked, so I had to improvise. Go on now boys, I'll catch up with you a little later." Both men nodded and tipped their hats to me as they left the kitchen. "Well, you don't look half bad bald, girl." Warren smirked as he ran his hand over my freshly shaven head. "We may have to do this next year." He led me upstairs and I had the best sex of my life.

Later in the day, after Alan and Burt had left for Kansas, Warren admitted to slipped me a sedative the night before, so he could move me into the barn without me waking. I was a little upset, but only a little. As the sun went down on an amazing day I wandered back to the pen where I was sheared. There on the dirt was my hair, ground in and stepped on and spread pretty much all over the pen. I was treated like a sheep and shorn like a sheep but unlike the sheep, my wool was useless and left to blow away in the next good breeze.

The next year, Warren's brothers came to call again for the shearing of the sheep and once again I took my place in line with them to be shorn.

12