The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark, unzipped and peeled back the flaps of his jeans. Anne, driven by animal lust, reached over and fished his dick out of his pants. He was fully hard. Very hard. His cock was longer, but thinner than mine. Gazing hungrily at this new cock, she began stroking his considerable length.

She dropped to her knees onto the blankets. She brought her mouth close to the swollen pointed head of Mark's member, licked her lips and paused. She flicked her eyes up to mine and found them to be entranced. I smiled at her and we held the gaze for what I'm sure was maybe a second, but it felt like we had just repeated a conversation we'd already had about how hot the thought of doing this was. It wasn't an, Are you sure? look. We'd fantasized this so many times, so many ways, there was no question that we both wanted this. I nodded ever so slightly, and exhaled deeply as she turned her attention fully to the hot throbbing flesh, just an inch from her lips.

She exhaled a hot breath onto his cock and moved forward, wrapping her lips and cradling the underside with a curled tongue as she sank down onto it about halfway. Mark exhaled hard several times. Two short and finally one long one with a deep, long moan as she took more and more of him into her mouth with each slow,surreal bob of her head. She brought one hand up to stroke his saliva-slicked dick and brought the other up to gently wrap about my hot, dry one. I was amazed at how much of that long, this cock she took down her throat, occasionally gagging and lurching with the effort. She pulled her mouth off of him and turned to me. She didn't even look up, she just took as much of my thick dick in her soft, slick mouth. There was a heightened sense of ferocity there as she slid me in and out of her pretty mouth.

I looked at her other hand which was idly sliding up and down Mark's glistening shaft. God help me, I don't know why. Whether it's the sheer naughtiness brought into sharp focus of my wife's wedding ringed hand sliding up and down over a cock other than mine, or some quiet, deep seated need for affirmation that, no matter how taboo this is, she's mine. This is purely physical. The cock she was mindlessly stroking while sucking on mine was nothing more than a self-heated, flesh and blood dildo. It just happened to be attached to a very lucky S.O.B. And I was all in on allowing her the opportunity to enjoy it.

Anne's mouth gets super wet when she gives an extended blowjob. I looked back to my own slimy cock and marveled at the long, thick strings of frothy saliva running off of it, down her hand and landing in elastic strings on the top of her smooth thigh. I was in heaven and I hoped she was enjoying the effect she was having on both of us. We were but pliable, panting puppy dogs at that point.

She switched back and forth alternating sucking and stroking each of us for a while. The long, thick, frothy saliva that was dripping from her mouth started to look like cum, coating our glistening cocks, her lips, chin and hands. She leaned back, admiring how hard she had two men and knowing how badly we both wanted to fuck her.

I could tell that she was starting to get uncomfortable on her knees, so I pulled her up to a standing position. I stepped behind her and guided her over to the benchtop. I placed a hot hand on her sweat sheened upper back, gently urging her to bend over slightly. She reached her hands forward and placed her palms her flat on the bench top.

I bent over her back and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready, baby? Are you ready to have a different hot cock in you?"

A high, soft moan escaped her body through her wet open mouth.

"He's stroking his long hard cock that's covered in the wetness from your mouth. From when you were sucking it so good. He can't wait to plunge that rod into your sweet pussy. Are you ready, baby?

"Yes," she breathed in response. "Yes. I want it.I want to feel it in me"

I nodded to Mark and he got into position behind her and lined up his cock. He entered her from behind in one long, slow, smooth motion. She let out a long breathy sigh of content and then a little gasp at the end as he bottomed out. He pulled all the way out and then eased all the way back in, burying himself in her. He worked into a rhythm and she gave in fully to the moment, moaning softly and panting as this different cock hit different spots in her most intimate places.

I reached over to the back of her head and entwined my fingers into her hair, gripping firmly. I guided her mouth to mine and her tongue darted hungrily into my mouth. She exhaled sharply, looked down and then raised her open eyes to me with a penetrating look and I hear him say, "Oh my God. She just got really wet." He panted,"Holy shit!"

She pushed away from the bench, arching her back and pushed hard back against his hips forcing him deeply into her. Her small, but perky tits jiggled as she pushed back and her ass slapped against his thighs.

I turned my back to the bench and pressed myself up on top of it. I stroked my throbbing cock and watched the scene for a minute. I was mesmerized.

I was watching my wife, the love of my life and the best mother I know, accepting a strange, stiff dick into her sacred place. Listening to her moans, heavy breathing and occasional squeals, I was absolutely happy for her. This was mixed with a little apprehension on my part. I mean, anytime you open this door, there's a lot that can happen, or be said, in the heat of the moment. I wasn't immune to being hurt. If she had taken to telling how much better his longer dick felt in her than mine, it may have shattered me. There's a fine line here for me. I WANTED to hear moans and squeals of pleasure. That's why we were here. I thoroughly enjoy her feeling physical pleasure. There's an ancillary benefit, emotionally. This is a woman who has sacrificed any and all selfish pleasures for her kids without a single complaint. She also felt plain and that her entire purpose on this planet was to be a good mom. I was hopeful that she would feel more confident and beautiful having brought someone, other than her husband (who is sort of obliged to tell her she's beautiful) to the heights of physical pleasure. The ultimate compliment of bringing another man, let alone two, to orgasm has to feel good.

But this was something, an experience that I wanted to enjoy WITH her. As if sensing my desire for attention, she moved herself I front of me and bent her head down to my plump cock. She took me into her mouth and commenced sucking hard and deep, the saliva building again. I grabbed a fistful of hair and let my hand ride on top of her bobbing head, occasionally putting a little pressure on it. She seemed to anticipate when I wanted her to take more and her mouth edged closer and closer to my pelvis with each downward stroke.

The human dildo in the room saw this and began to drive his hips into her harder which sent my cock plunging further into her throat. She let out a sharp moan with each thrust and suddenly pulled her face up gasping loudly. She screamed, "Fuck! Ohhhhhhh, fuck. This feels so good. Oh God I feel so naughty. So bad. Fuck me. Fuck me!" She leaned in close to my ear and growled, "I want you in my ass. And him in my pussy. I want it. I want you both to fuck me now."

I almost came right then. I layed back on the blanket on the floor. She faced away from me and lowered her tight ass onto my rock hard, and still dripping with slick saliva, cock. She sank slowly onto me and her sweat sheened body slid down onto my hips and she let out a slow, controlled breath through pursed lips. He stood in front of her, mindlessly rubbing his own slick cock. Only his was coated with a combination of her saliva and her excited pussy juices. He started to kneel down so he could enter her, but she placed a soft hand on his firm abdomen and whispered, "No. Not yet." She slid her hand down and began to let his rigid cock slide through her hand.

He brought a hand up to her face and ran a thumb flatly over her slippery mouth. Her tongue darted out and her head lurched forward, sucking his thumb into her hot mouth.

That was it. "Ah! Okay. Okay. Fuck me. Fuck me, Mark. But go slow, okay?"

He nodded and wrapped a strong hand around his hardened shaft, leaving about two inches of it and the pointy arrow shaped head, spongy, but firm with blood, exposed. He lowered himself and pointed it toward my wife's puffy pussy. She put one hand behind her on the floor to balance herself and kept the one hand on his abdomen to help control his rate of entrance.

Laying on my back with Anne seated fully on my pelvis with my cock buried deep in her ass, I couldn't see what was happening, but I knew the moment he placed the tip of his dick at her entrance. She took in a slow breath through clenched teeth and I felt the pressure as he eased the tip of that long cock into my wife. He was being attentive and allowing her time to adjust to having us both in her.

We've done DP with me and a toy before, but this was so different. Everything was hot and pulsing. I held still. Flesh shifted and stretched as the full weight of an actual body pushed the second cock into her.

He got the head and a couple inches into her. I could feel him slide in and out through the thin membrane between her pussy and ass. Suddenly, her body seemed to relax in both orifices and he slowly, but firmly drove the rest of his throbbing shaft deep into her body and then laid still. She let out a long high-pitched sigh and her back hand collapsed, thereby laying her full torso onto my chest, the back of her head near my mouth, her ears just by my lips.

"Oh fuck..." I breathed into her ear. She made a sound that sounded somewhere between a moan of pleasure and a nervous cry. "Oh my God, baby. I can't believe we're doing this. Are you okay?"

"Yes. Fuck. Full. So full."

Mark eased himself all the way back out and then pushed back in, bumping the base of his shaft up against her hot swollen clit.

She yelped. I brought my hands up to support her just under her shoulders.

He withdrew and re-entered at the same slow pace.

I could feel her loosen up just a touch more.

Anne brought her hand up and under Mark's firm ass. She pulled him into her deeply and let out a loud, "Ahhhhhh!"

I was barely holding it together. I was trying very hard not to cum. Every now and then I'd feel his balls come into contact with mine which helped with the "Don't come yet," mantra I was silently repeating. I'm...adventurous...but I'm not into male contact. I can appreciate the male form and the virility and confidence of what is commonly associated with what the hotwife community referred to as, "The Bull.", But I don't want him touching me. In this unbelievable moment though, I was kind of numb to it. I was so focused on her reactions and trying to keep myself from blowing too soon, I really didn't have room to process that part of it.

Another long inhale through clenched teeth from Anne brought me back to focusing on the situation at hand. Marks pace was starting to build and his impacts were having the effect of my sliding in and out of her ass a little. Anne started to move her hips to increase the motion and I did my part to enhance the effect further. I couldn't move that much, but I moved my hands to the tops of her shoulders. In doing so, it enabled me to push downward on her body. Sliding my dick partially out of her ass.

Mark caught on and we fell into a rhythm where I would push her down, he would thrust into her and my dick would slide out. He'd pull out some and I would rotate my hips up, burying myself back into her.

I knew this was not sustainable. It felt way too good and then it happened. Tiffany let out a wail and her body shuddered. Mark immediately pulled out, and grabbed his dick. Anne sensed what was coming, if you'll pardon the pun, and shuddered again with another orgasm. She loves for me to shoot all over her.

I live for my wife's pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore. Her orgasm sent me over the edge and I unloaded a thick load of cum in her tight ass. He pumped his fist up and down his cock a few times and spurted long thick ropes of white sticky seed all over her belly and all the way up to her bright red flushed chest. Breathing heavily, she brought her hands up and slowly rubbed his cum all over her front.

Anne cooed, "Ohhhhhhh...Oh my God...so hot. So fucking hot.".

I softened and slipped out of her right hole. She jumped a little when I popped out of her.

Mark got up onto his knees and went about catching his breath and looked at the scene before him.

Anne rolled off of me, then climber on top of me. We kissed deeply and passionately. I wrapped my arms around my sexually satisfied wife and squeezed her tightly. She rocked back and forth and I could feel his cum, mixed with our sweat, acting as a thin lubricating film between us. We embraced and breathed as we came down from the heights of ecstasy together.

I said to Mark, "Mark, thank you for that experience. I would like to be alone with my wife now."

"I understand. Thank YOU both for this. I'm honored to have been a part of it." He picked up another blanket and tossed it to me. I took it and threw it over Anne's lower back and covered her up. He got himself together and turned to head out to his truck.

Anne, lifted her head a little, but did not turn it. She called to him, "We'll be in touch when we want you to take the bench out."

I looked up at him and our eyes met. He was trying to process what he'd just heard, so I helped him along with a wink and a thumbs up.

He smiled, turned and left. We heard the truck start up and drive off.

"So we've already decided to remove the bench," I asked.

"No. Not really, but I'm sure we're going to want him back for some more...work. He's good with his hands," she giggled.

"Not as good as you were. You were amazing darling."

"We were amazing. That was mind-blowing." She shifted her body down and started to rub her well-fucked cunt on my softened dick. It wasn't soft for long. I hardened and wanted to enter her badly, but resisted.

I announced, "I need a shower."

"I think we both do."

"No. Not you. Not just yet."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?

"Because I badly want to fuck you and I shouldn't after being in your..."

She cut me off. "Yeah, I get that part. Why don't I get a shower?"

"Because I want to fuck you while you're still covered in another man's cum."

"Hmmmm..." She growled into my neck. "That's so dirty. I love it. I love you."

"I love you too, babe. So much."

"Good. Go wash that beautiful cock of yours and hurry back to me."

For the second time that day, driven by lust, I obeyed.

12