The Shed

Story Info
Young woman finds the darker side of college life.
8.8k words
4.69
20.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
155 Followers

Hanna sat in the small privacy cubical in the library reading through the ads of a small under ground news paper. It was her second year at the small university. The first year she had done her share of partying and being a wild child. But that had soon started losing its appeal. Several of the campus activism groups had tried to get her to join too. But she found she had no tolerance for it.

She had dated a few young men but found most of them to be rather boring after a few dates. At five foot six and long black hair and a nice trim body she had no problem finding guys interested in her. But none of them came even close to what she desired in a man.

She found the ad she had been looking for. She had seen the ad in last months publication and was wondering if it was a one time thing. The paper was only published once a month and contained rather off the wall articles and opinions. There was only one place on campus the carried the publication. It had cost her two dollars. But she figured the money is what kept the little newspaper going.

But there in the right column, third add from the bottom. She stared at the small add. It was a small image of an enema bag. Below it all it said was text YES to the number given. Her hands were shaking when she hit the send button.

As she sat there she thought back to the first time she had found her mother's fountain syringe. She had been in her late teens. She couldn't even remember what she had been looking for in the closet. But way in the back behind a stack of folded towels she had stumbled onto it. She had no idea what it was when she pulled it out or why it would be so well hidden. She had read the box and the instructions on it's use and had quickly put it back before someone caught her.

Her phone vibrated. Are you female? Was the question on the screen. Yes. Why? was what she texted back. Only females. Was the reply. Are you okay with that? Was the next message. Yes, she texted back. Good. All of our communications from here out will be totally secure. Anything that is said between us will go no farther. Will send you a questionnaire to this number in a couple of days. Please answer it as honestly as you can. She replied Okay.

She sat for a few minutes thinking. Wondering what this might turn into? Was she possibly putting herself in potential danger? Or might it be a means of achieving what she wanted? She hadn't realized how aroused she had become until she stood up. She could feel her wetness as she started walking towards the door. Hoping no one noticed the small wet spot between her legs.

She had no classes for the rest of the day. As she drove towards the large house where she rented a room her mind drifted back again. She had looked at her moms' bag several more times. She had even pulled it out a couple of times to look at it. She remember the smell of the rubber bag and the hose that hung from the bottom. She had looked up what an enema was on the internet and had found a lot of information on them.

At the time she didn't realize the effect it would have on her in the future. She remembered thinking. Why would anyone want their ass filled with water? But she found herself being drawn to it for some reason. Wondering what it would feel like to have her belly filled with warm water? Wondering why the people in the stories she read seem to get off on them? She found pictures of women with swollen bellies. They all seem to have such a blissful look on their faces. She knew she had to find out.

Her chance came when she was 18. Two weeks from her 19th birthday. Her parents had told her on Tuesday night that they were thinking about going to see her aunt and uncle. They were thinking about leaving Friday afternoon and would be returning on Sunday afternoon. She kept her fingers crossed and on Friday afternoon she waved good bye to them as they pulled out of the driveway.

She had already thought it out in her mind. She would give them two hours. To be sure they didn't forget anything. It was 250 miles to her aunt and uncles house. So after two hours they should be close to 100 miles away. It was 2:30. So if they hadn't come back in that time she would be safe. Her mom texted her at 4:15 telling her not to forget to set the alarm system in the house when she went to bed. She had sent back a message telling her that she would be sure to set it and asked where they were and how everything was going. They were 118 miles away and everything was going great.

She had the doors locked and was heading for her bedroom when she told her mom goodbye. She had stripped herself naked in record time. Walking down the hall to the big closet she reached behind the stack of towels for her moms bag. She took the box out noting the position of everything so she could put it back the exact same way.

She took everything back to her room and gently pulled the bag from the box. She held it up over her head and let the tube uncoil. It surprised her when she felt water drops on her bare feet. Holy cow. Her mom had just used it. Her pussy was really wet now. She reached down and grabbed the swinging nozzle so she could look at it better. It was about 8 inches long and had a cone shaped tip. And it was indeed wet.

She rubbed her clit a couple of times. Being no stranger to masturbating She felt the pleasure shoot through her core. She carried the bag to the bathroom and hung it on the shower curtain. Now what was it had read about using soap in the enema? Oh yeah. Ivory soap. Now it dawned on her why her mom kept so bars of it in the closet.

Hanna pulled into the driveway of the house where she was staying while she was attending school. The lady that owned the house was a sweet older woman. She stayed down stairs and minded her own business. She was out in the yard tending to some flowers when Hanna waved hello to her. She smiled and waved back and Hanna started up the stairs to her cozy little apartment. There was only one thing on her mind right now.

Locking the door and making sure the shades were closed she stripped herself naked. She liked the feel of being naked and she stayed that way most of the time when she was in her apartment. Her bathroom was small but it did hold a large claw foot bathtub. A great swan neck shower head came out of the wall above it. She had spent many hours in that tub soaking the worries of the day away. But now she ran the sink full of warm water. A bar of Ivory soap dancing in the sink as it filled.

She stooped over and pulled her red bag out from under the sink. The sink had enough water in it now. She dipped a wash cloth into the water and grabbed the soap. Briskly rubbing the bar of soap on the wet cloth and rinsing it several times in the water. She soon turned the water in the basin white and slippery. Just the way she liked it.

Holding the bag by the neck she filled it to the brim with the white water. The suds boiling out of the opening. She kept filing till water was in the neck. Threading the tube into the neck she made sure the flow clamp was closed tight. Carrying the full bag into her bedroom she stepped on her bed and hung the bag on a large hook on the wall. She had no idea what the hook was for. But it worked great for what she used it for. Getting one of her old towels she folded it and laid it on her bed. She dipped her finger into a open jar of Vaseline on her dresser. Reaching back she pulled her ass cheeks open and let her finger find the rosebud hidden between. Her finger went into her anus. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Now stretched out on her bed she felt around till she found the nozzle. Looking up at the bag hanging above her she felt something change inside her. Her eyes narrowed as she lifted the foot to the full bag. She rubbed her foot on the full bag feeling the warmth and the fullness of it as she pushed the nozzle into her ass. Finding the clamp she opened it half way.

She felt the enema start into her gently. Feeling the warmth of it moving deeper into her bowels. Her fingers were moving on her clit. Pleasure shot through her. The cramps were mild to start but as the pressure increased inside her the cramps did also. Rolling her head from side to side she closed her eyes and she let her mind drift again.

She thought back to her first enema again. The sink was filling with water as she dipped the bar of soap into it. She rolled the soap in her bare hands under the water as the sink filled. When it was full she turned the faucets off and looked up at the bag hanging above the tub. Her young pussy was soaking the insides of her thighs.

She ran to the kitchen and found a plastic cup and returned to the bathroom. Taking the bag down and holding it by the neck she dipped the cup into the white water. She poured the first cup in. A few seconds later she felt the warm water on her bare feet. It took her a couple of seconds to figure out what was going on. She had forgotten to close the clamp. Once she had the clamp snapped shut she filled the bag to the top. Soap suds foam was running down the sides of the bag when she hung it back over the tub.

She stepped in to the tub and got down on her hands and knees. Her hand found the nozzle and she reached back with it to find her ass hole. Finding it she started to push. The nozzle didn't want to go in. Damn it I need some kind of lube she thought. Jumping back out of the tub she got a jar of Vaseline from the medicine cabinet over the sink. She lubed the nozzle and got back in the tub.Once again she found her hole and this time the nozzle slid in.

She fumbled around till she found the clamp and opened it. The enema flowed into her way too fast. Within seconds she found herself needing to shit. Reaching back in panic she found the clamp and closed it. She was about to pull the nozzle out and scramble for the toilet when she felt the pressure suddenly lessen. She didn't need to go now. She could still feel it but no urgency.

Dropping her shoulders lower she opened the clamp again but this time she kept it in her hand. Squeezing it closed when she felt the pressure inside her colon increase. She was starting to feel full and the cramps were starting to get intense. Looking up at the bag she saw it was only about half empty. Mom takes this whole bag she thought to herself. So can I.

She tightened her ass even tighter and opened the clamp again. She felt the enema going even deeper into her colon. Taking deep breaths she concentrated on what she was doing. She could tell her belly was swollen. Just like the women in the pictures she had seen on the internet. Slowly she had forced herself to take the whole bag. What she had not realized at the time was that the pretty blue pumpkin bag she had filled to the brim actually held 3 quarts.

Laying on her bed Hanna climaxed for the second time as she held the two quarts of water in her bowels. Smiling remembering how full she had felt taking that very first enema. She wanted to feel it again. But when ever she tried to refill the bag. It became too much of a challenge to hold the enema inside her. The cramps were rolling through her again as she pulled the nozzle from her ass. She held up the nozzle and could see the brown streaks inside the flutes.

Laying the nozzle on the towel she rolled herself to the edge of the bed and stood up. She could feel the enema moving inside her. Clamping her ass tightly closed she walked towards her bathroom. Leaning into the shower she turned the water on to let it warm. She could hear her stomach gurgle as the enema continued it's trek down. Stepping into the shower and pulling the curtain closed she relaxed her ass.

The enema felt good coming out of her ass. She could feel the large lumps followed by a stream of brown water. She listened to it all splatter on the bottom of the tub. She watch as the brown water made it's way to the drain. The large lumps she smashed with her feet letting the brown paste squish up between her toes. She could smell the Ivory soap mixed with the smell of her shit rise with the steam of the shower. The warm water felt good spraying down on her. She knew her bowels weren't empty yet and she waited for the sharp cramps she knew were coming.

She felt them a couple of minutes later. She felt the cramps moving down her colon bringing with them the wave of semi solid waste. She leaned forward slightly at her waist. She felt the urge to start pushing. She didn't even try to slow it down and it blew out of her ass with all the force she could push. She closed her eyes smiling as she felt it shoot from her ass. The cramps were gone. She felt good inside now. She finished her shower and cleaned the tub. After drying herself she fell onto her bed and slept till morning.

The text came at 3:00 Thursday afternoon. It started with a small explanation. The experience is for you and you alone. Press 1 if you wish to continue. Press 2 if you wish to opt out. However if you opt out. You will not be contacted again and your phone number will be blocked permanently. With shaking fingers she pressed 1 and hit the send button.

The next messages were a series of questions. Asking her to please answer them honestly.

1. Have you ever had an enema? A. Yes

2.How often do you use enemas? A. A couple of times a week

3.What is the largest enema you have taken? A. 3 quarts

4.What is it that you wish to achieve? A. I wish to experience a large enema. To find out how much I can actually take.

She had to think a couple of minutes before answering the next question.

5. Do you have any problems with being restrained? A. No

Once again she hoped she was not putting herself in some kind of danger. But the wetness between her legs made her throw caution to the wind. The next message she read several times.

Your time will be 7:00pm Saturday evening. Allow yourself enough time to arrive promptly. From the university it will take you approximately 35 minutes to get here. Take route 17 north out of town for 14 miles. Turn left on route 9. In exactly 1.4 miles turn right. There is a private road and there will be a wide spot for you to park. When you arrive text HERE to the following number. You will receive further instructions at that point. If you do not show there will be no further communications and your number will be permanently blocked.

She had 4 classes Friday so her day was pretty full and it went by fairly quickly. She stopped at the gas station on her way home to make sure her little Honda had a full tank. Her next stop was McDonald's for another nutritious meal. The 20 piece nuggets was her favorite. Once in her apartment she was naked in 2 minutes. Folding her clothes and stacking them in the hamper till laundry day. Rummaging in the kitchen drawer she found the 2 clothes pins she knew were in there. Her nipples were hard and sticking out. Taking a clothes pin in each hand she centered them on each nipple. On the count of 3 she let them both close at the same time.

Pain shot through each one of her breasts at the same time. Her knees buckled slightly and she grabbed the counter to steady herself. She opened her nuggets and bit one in half. Dang she thought. They never give you any dipping sauce unless you ask for it. Smiling she spread her legs. Fuck it. I have my own.

Saturday at 4:00 she climbed into the shower. Making extra sure she washed her pussy and between her ass cheeks well. She had her phone plugged in for the last 2 hours and it was showing 100% charged. At 6:15 she pulled out of the drive and headed for route 17. She followed the directions and turned left on route 9. Stopping for a second she tripped her odometer trip meter back to zero. In 1.4 miles there was indeed a small blacktop road that went to the right. Pulling off in the wide spot she typed HERE and hit the send button.

Within a minute her phone chimed. Continue on the road for 2.5 miles. There will be a small gravel area on the right with a steel shed to the side. Your code to open the door will be 11744. When you enter proceed to the computer and follow the instructions. Leave all of your valuables locked in your car. Take only your phone and car keys in.

Hanna started her little Honda again. She set the trip meter to zero again and put the little car in drive. In 2.5 miles she turned onto the gravel lot and looked at the steel building. Putting her small purse under the seat she got out and locked the door. She walked to the door and looked at the number pad. Punching in 11744 she stepped back and waited. A couple of seconds later the door buzzed and swung open.

Stepping into the building she entered a lowly lit room. The door swung closed behind her and the room became brighter. She saw the laptop computer next to the wall on a small table with a single chair. She looked around the room. She could tell it was very clean and no money had been spared in it's construction. A well padded waist high bench was anchored in the middle of the floor and several light chains hung from the ceiling above it. The screen was lit and the word welcome was displayed. Putting her keys and her phone into her pocket she walked to the computer and sat down. In the corner it read push any key to continue. Pushing the space bar the screen changed.

Welcome 11744 it read. You are probably worried about your safety. Be assured that nothing will happen to you here that you do not consent to. You may stop this encounter at any time and the door will open and you are free to leave. But once again if you choose this option no further communication will be had and your phone number will be permanently blocked. If you choose this option press the red button by the door and you are free to leave. If you wish to continue press enter.

With shaking fingers she pressed enter. The screen changed again. It read INITIAL ENEMA. If you would like a 2 or 3 quart clean out enema please press Y and hit enter. She pressed the Y key and hit the enter button. Please select 2 or 3 for the size and hit the enter button. She thought for a couple of seconds. She was comfortable with her 2 quart enemas but she came her to push herself. She pushed 3 and hit the enter button again. Please choose any combination from the following the next screen read. She pressed enter again and a list appeared.

Warm water

Cold water

Ivory soap

Castile soap

Glycerin

Hot sauce

She checked the boxes behind warm water, Castile soap and glycerin. She hit the enter button once again. The next screen asked her if she would like the mixture mild or strong. She picked strong and hit enter. The next screen asked her to choose a nozzle from several displayed on the screen. She chose a large bat nozzle hoping she hadn't made a mistake picking it.

The next screen asked her how large she wanted her final enema. 4 quarts . 5 quarts or 6 quarts. There was a small note behind the last enema in the list. Reading NOT ADVISED UNLESS YOU HAVE A HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE. She had always dreamed about taking a 4 quart enema. But she thought what if she could be made to take 5 quarts. She thought for almost a full minute. If she could take 5 then she would know she could handle 4 for sure. She pressed 5 and hit enter.

The next screen was different. It read. From here out the pleasantries are over. You will be subjected to extreme degradation and humiliation. The only mission is to achieve YOUR goals. Whatever means is needed is what will be used. If you consent to this treatment check the yes box and hit enter. Otherwise you are free to leave and the same conditions will apply.

Her hands were shaking again as she clicked on the yes box and hit enter. More lights in the back of the room came on. She hadn't realized how big the room actually was. There were large sinks and cabinets against one wall and another door at the end. The screen came to life again. Remove all your clothes and place them in the plastic bin at the end of the padded bench. You will find 4 leather cuffs and a blindfold in that bin. Put one of the cuffs on each of your wrists and ankles. Walk around the end of the bench and place your feet in the outlines on the floor. Bend over the bench and drop your tits through the holes. Put the blindfold on and stretch your arms over your head and wait.

Astro1544
Astro1544
155 Followers