The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

Once I was home and Jo and Ian were away I told Viv everything that had happened and how Ian and I had our plan to get you girls to watch us wanking. Viv was delighted and told me how she was planning to let Jo watch me in the shed naked but hadn't figured out how to get Ian to do the same for them without Jo or Ian realising they were being set up. The plan Ian and I had made got around this last remaining barrier. I decided to save my spunk for Sunday and give the girls a show so the next few nights were hell as I couldn't shag my sexy girlfriend despite being desperate to. Viv wasn't going to go without though so I put my tongue to good use each night.

It had been strange when we met at the pub on Friday. I realised that we all knew what was going on but Ian and Jo assumed that each of them was unaware that the other had a plan. All in all we seemed to get on better than ever, Jo even squeezed my arse at one point. It was meant as a joke but her hand lingered longer than you would expect for a playful grab. To give the girls extra confidence of not being caught I made a big deal of telling them all how I had rigged up a hi-fi in the shed so that you could listen to music whilst in there. In reality however, it was to give the viewers more confidence of not being heard. When we left the pub that night our usual kiss goodbye involved lip to lip kissing for the first time as Jo planted a sensual kiss, no tongue though.

Sunday rolled on and when Ian and Jo arrived I could tell that Ian was nervous as he looked a bit 'shifty' and kept talking about how long it was going to take me to get to the DIY store and back. He wasn't very natural but the girls seemed to be too interested in their own illicit thoughts to worry about it. I got in my car, checked my watch, driving off down the road to park where we had the week before. I then ran back to my house and carefully peered into the house, using Ian's car for cover. Once I was sure the girls were not in the front room I moved slowly in through the front door and crept upstairs hoping I wouldn't be caught. Once upstairs I was able to use the window in the spare bedroom as it looked right across the garden and to the shed. From my vantage-point I could make out the girls looking in through the holes on the side of the shed. Jo was slightly closer and I could clearly see her hand inside her baggy jogging bottoms, Viv was mostly obscured by shrubbery but I was sure that she too was rubbing her cunt from under her short skirt. I looked on as after about half an hour they moved to the second set of spy-holes to watch Ian in the sauna. From here all I could see were their legs and so decided to make my way back to the car so as to be sure of not being seen.

I went to the local drive-through for a burger to kill the remaining time I had and then began my way home. As I was pulling into the drive I saw Viv waiting for me. She rushed out to tell me that Ian and Jo were in the sauna together. Ian had put on quite a show it seemed and Jo had become so turned on that she knocked on the door to see if he was ok and then invited herself in to share the sauna. This had happened about five minutes ago so if we were quick we would catch them at it. We nipped down to the shed and I heard Enya coming from the stereo as I got closer. We ignored the first set of peepholes and went straight for the ones that looked in on the sauna to see Ian and Jo in a sexy world of their own.

They were sat side by side but she had one leg sat over his and he had his hand in her crotch whilst she was rubbing his hard-on. Viv and I looked at each other with a smile on our faces as we watched them wanking each other off. Ian was really sweating from the heat in the room and his face was getting very red, close to orgasm I thought to myself with a smile. Ian then grunted that he was close so Jo sat up moving his hand away to show that she had shaved her pussy, not just a trim but clean shaven. Once up she turned around and put her head in his lap. In this position her cunt was only inches from my peephole and I think she knew it as she moved a little over to get her cunt directly in line. Her pouting lips were very red and very wet. With all her bush gone I had a great view of her juicy folds as I heard Ian groan out loudly with his orgasm. I couldn't see him as her arse and pussy were so close it obscured the rest of the room from view. I offered the view I had to Viv and she moved over to look at her pussy.

'I can almost taste it from here!' she said.

I had to push her away to get my view back and from her squatting position she toppled over, her legs flying into the air showing that she had no underwear on. She smiled up at me, a cheeky smile, and instead of getting back up opened her legs wide and moved her hands down to her pussy. She was already very wet as her fingers were smothered in her juices as she dipped them in and out of her hot cunt. This was an invite not to be refused. I took a last look into the sauna to see them sat where they were before rubbing each other gently as Jo looked to get Ian's cock ready for more action. I all but jumped on Viv, pulling my dick from my fly and pushing in to the hilt in one thrust. This was pure animal fucking as I gave Viv all I had with long deep thrusts of my cock. Viv was so worked up that it took her only a minute or so of this to orgasm, digging her nails into my back and straining not to scream out loud. A few seconds after the first Viv had another orgasm, closely followed by another that was helping me as I too needed release and pumped her full of my come with an orgasm so intense I lost balance and slipped in the mud. I lay there collapsed over Viv as I regained myself following a heart stopping orgasm that was as good as any I had ever had. Viv too seemed contented as she just lay under me breathing heavily with a huge smile across her face and a gallon of my spunk dribbling from her sopping hole.

When I stood back up Viv was laughing to herself as, when I looked down at myself, I realised just what a sight I must have been. I stood there covered in mud with my soft prick hanging out of my trousers (also covered in mud), but funniest of all was that a small leafy twig was also hanging from my fly, caught in the zip. I lost the twig and put my cock away before helping Viv up as we took another peek in on Jo and Ian. They were gone! I quickly moved to the second set of holes to see that they were dressing so grabbed Viv by the hand and ran for the house. We made it in with seconds to spare as Viv called that they were coming before I was even out the door. I said I would pretend to get back in now and stood outside the front door. Once I heard their voices from inside I pretended to make my way in to the house doing the, 'Honey.... I'm home!' bit as I did.

Unfortunately the plan for the following week was stopped when Viv's parents invited themselves over for the weekend. The opportunity to do any watching again would be a long time away after that as first Ian and Jo were going to India for three weeks; then we would be going to visit Viv's sister in Devon. Although we have yet to partake in a foursome with Jo and Ian we still get up our voyeuristic sessions from time to time and this is just perfect, we see little need to take it further. It is also clear that we all know the score and enjoy putting on shows just as much as we do watching them.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers
12