The Sheik and the Girl

Story Info
Story about an Arabic sheik and a beautiful blonde virgin.
4.4k words
4.27
27.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina gazed at herself in the mirror as she brushed her long blonde hair. It shimmered in the candlelight, almost white despite the warm tone of the room. She tossed her hair over her shoulders, skillfully braiding it until the braid reached her lower back. She then washed her face, and dressed herself in a pink silk nightgown. She lay in bed for a while, thinking about the day to come. She was finally going to travel. Her years of seemingly hopeless attempts to convince her protective father of her need to see the world had come to an end. Now that she was finally 18, he had grudgingly agreed on the conditions that it would be a short trip to Italy, and that she would be accompanied by many servants and guards. No one was to touch his perfect daughter.

In the morning, she took a long bath scented with rose petals, and dressed in a loose fitting white smoke. As she ran down the stairs barefoot and fresh faced, her father frowned. She may never be a proper lady, and she looked like a servant girl. Still, she was beautiful. Her hair cascaded in thick blonde waves around her face, her pale skin glowed, her cheeks pink. Her large eyes were as blue as the ocean, accompanied by impossibly long dark lashes, and her lips were pink and pouty. Her father was taken aback by his pride, but then overcome by fear. She was the most sought after girl in all of England, and he wouldn't be able to bear it if something happened to her.

"Father, is the carriage ready?" Alina asked.

"Yes Darling, it's outside waiting. Perhaps you would prefer something more elegant to wear?" Her father replied.

"Oh no, I'm more than comfortable in this." Alina said.

"Oh, alright, at least have something to eat darling." Her fathers said, in a pained tone.

With that, Alina grabbed a biscuit and took a bite, chewing much too fast. She then whisked herself out of the room, giving the biscuit to a maid who looked dumbfounded. Her father chucked to himself.

It was a long ride in the carriage, and the journey would take about a week. Alina read for much of the first day. On the second day, she dozed off into a blissful sleep to the sound of the horses hooves.

She awoke to yelling, and her carriage door was burst open. A man in a black headscarf threw a cloth around her face, and she struggled, and then drifted into a very deep sleep.

What seemed like just a moment later, she was awoken by foreign voices. She was very confused. It seemed there were some men arguing, she stepped out of the carriage, running her hands through her messy hair. It was near sunset, she did not recognize her surroundings. She looked for her carriage-men and guards, but was taken aback when she did not see them. Instead, to her horror, she saw men in black garments on horses.

Then, she spotted the most handsome man she had ever seen. He was tall, perhaps the tallest man she had ever seen. He was older, perhaps late 30s. He had dark, tanned skin, darker hair that fell in waves around his face, and stubble from a fresh shave. His shoulders were broad, and his large muscles strained against his shirt. His eyes were black and fierce like the night sky. She felt heat as she blushed a deep shade of crimson, and a strange feeling revealed itself in her stomach.

Although it seemed that she had never been more attracted to someone, it was he that was the most amazed.

He took one glance at her and felt himself stir in his pants. This type of thing never happened to him, he always had control. He looked at the ground, ashamed, but he could not stop the urge to just get one more glance at the beauty. Just a brief look. As he looked up, his whole body tensed. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed. Her long beautiful waves were of the lightest blonde, her large blue eyes and pink cheeks displayed her innocence, and her lips were plump and pink. He tried to stop himself from looking at her body, he was afraid of what it might do.

He was right, it awoke a beast inside of him that he never knew existed. She was tiny, definitely not any taller than 5 feet, but her figure was that of a woman's. She was extremely slender, but had curves in all the right places. Her backside was small, but beautiful, and her breasts were perfectly round, with small nipples that stood erect in the chilled air.

He breathed in a harsh breath.

Alina took notice of his staring, and became very flustered. She straightened herself out and cleared her throat.

"Who are you? Where am I? And where are my guards?!" She said.

He melted, she had the voice of an angel, so sweet, and so delicate.

"I am the sheik, and you are in my land. Your carriage was stolen, and it seems you were drugged. Bandits were planning to sell the carriage, and apparently you. I had my men stop them." He replied in a deep accented voice.

Alina was taken aback, and this proved too much for her. The memories came flooding back, and tears began to stream from her eyes.

"P-please d-don't hurt me." She said weakly.

The sheik's heart ached, and he tried to dismiss the feeling, but he couldn't stand to see her pain.

"Do not fear, I will keep you safe. I will have you returned to your home." The sheik said roughly.

"Thank you so much." Alina replied, attempting a smile between her tears.

The sheik was engrossed in her. The last thing he wanted was to see her go. He had to have her, just for a little longer. Still, he would not like to scare her...he thought quietly.

"I will return you upon your wish, so have no fear. However, I have a proposition. I mean you no harm, but you, princess, are a rare beauty. Stay with me for a few days, and I will show you my palace and lands. You will live like a queen, and see all this world has to offer. I will not touch you, I swear on the name of Allah. I mean you no shame. I only request a chance to know you."

This was an absurd request, and Alina knew so. She opened her mouth to say no, but something held her back. When she was to return, her father would be enraged. He would never ever let her out of his sight again. She would never have the chance to see the beauty of the world. Not after this. Perhaps...perhaps if she returned at the expected time, she could come up with a story. Something that would allow her to travel again.

"I will stay, but I expect you to keep your word." Alina said.

The sheik was overcome with joyful surprise. This was not the answer he had expected.

"Good, you will ride with me." The sheik said, beckoning Alina.

He mounted his stallion. She walked forward, shaking. He then effortlessly swung her up in front of him.

He smelled her scent, like roses and honey. He exhaled a deep breath as he felt himself stir in his pants.

He rode off into the sunset. As he felt her body move on his, the beast in him awakened.

The next morning, Alina awoke in a large bed. She was only clothed in a small piece of silk, and she instantly sat up, alarmed. The sheik was seated in a chair across the room, snoring.

"He said he would touch me." Alina thought.

"He will not break a promise to Allah...surely..." She hoped.

She quietly slid out of bed onto a cool floor. She peaked through the crack of a door, and saw a large washroom. She tiptoed in, and began to prepare bathe herself when suddenly, the door opened. The sheik stood there, gaping. Alina shrieked, trying to cover what the silk that clothed her failed to. The sheik quickly recovered, and turned around.

"What happened last night?!" Alina cried.

"You fell asleep on my horse, I had you bathed and clothed." The sheik replied in a deep voice.

"Y-you dressed me?!" Alina cried.

"I had you dressed, beauty, by my servants of course."

Alina was taken aback, and all the events that had happened had her wound up much too tight. She was at a loss for words. She felt a lump in her throat swell up, and she began to cry.

The sheik felt something move from deep inside him. Without thinking, he walked swiftly across the room, picking her up and carrying her to his chair. He then held her in his lap while she cried, running his fingers through her soft hair.

Alina knew this was improper, especially in this attire, but she needed the comfort. She was growing stronger. After they remained like that for a bit, the sheik slowly carried Alina to the bed and tucked her in. She was still exhausted, and she was drifting away. That was, until he leaned in and kissed her. She felt the kiss awaken something inside her, but then pulled away, shocked.

"You...You." Alina stumbled. She had never been kissed before.

"I am sorry." The sheik said.

"I did not mean to cause you worry, beauty, I will go."

The sheik swiftly walked out, leaving Alina at a loss for words. She was now wide awake, and her stomach growled. When had she last eaten?

"Wait!" Alina cried.

The sheik turned.

"I'm not tired, I feel a bit peckish, perhaps you have a bit of something?"

The sheik was amused by her shyness and modesty.

"Of course, beauty. There are some garments for you in the next room. I'll be outside when you are ready."

Alina went into the washroom to get cleaned up. She drew a bath. As she began to step into the water, something felt strange between her legs. She cautiously moved her hand, something she had never done with the exceptions of washing with a cloth. She was shocked, a wetness was seeping out of her, but it was not the blood of her monthly cycle. What could this mean?

Alina joined the sheik outside her room, and they walked together to breakfast. Alina was taken aback by the palace in all its glory. She suddenly realized she didn't know the sheik's name.

"What shall I call you?" She asked.

"I am not called by my name, it is not proper." The sheik replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Alina stammered, but the sheik interrupted her.

"For you, beauty, nothing would give me more joy than to hear your lips breathe my name."

Alina blushed and felt her heart skip a beat.

"You may call me Rasheed." The sheik said.

"Rasheed..." Alina practiced.

The sheik felt himself harden as she said his name in her soft, sweet voice.

As Rasheed and Alina ate breakfast, Rasheed offered to give her a tour of the castle.

To his disappointment, Alina said she preferred to explore it on her own.

Really, she found herself falling for Rasheed, and was fearful of losing herself if she spent more time with him.

Rasheed said that he would go and tend to his duties, and left Alina.

Alina, After exploring for a bit, heard the voices of women. She followed them, and opened a large stone door. Inside was a beautiful room. It held a pool of water in the middle, and sheep skin rugs decorated the floor. Seated all over the room were breathtakingly beautiful women. They were all tan, like the sheik, with dark, beautiful hair.

A woman approached Alina. "Hello, may I help you?" She's said.

"I was just...just." Alina stammered.

"You must be the sheik's infatuation, the one he wishes to marry." The woman said.

"Oh no, no, I'm just here..." Alina awkwardly replied.

The woman stared, amused.

"Who are all of you...?" Alina asked.

"We are the sheik's haram, here to satisfy his needs, as he satisfies ours."

"Haram...?" Alina questioned.

"Our bodies belong to the sheik.'" The woman explained, unbothered.

Alina was shocked, the sheik had his very own brothel?! This was surely not right.

The woman noticed Alina's discomfort and tried to reassure her.

"We are all here by choice. The sheik gives us everything we desire, and he satisfies us, he is a great lover, you know."

Alina blushed, and thought of his hardness as she said on his lap.

"You may spend the day with us, if you would like." The woman said.

"I would love that." Alina said, curious.

After a long day of eating, laughing and taking with the woman of the haram, Alina returned to her room. She found the sheik sitting on her bed, waiting for her.

"Why did you go to my haram, beauty."He said, his voice tense.

Alina weakened, and tears threatened her eyes. He intimated her.

"I was just curious, I meant no harm." Alina said, in a voice just louder than a whisper.

The sheik saw her fear, and his face softened.

"Princess, stop that. I only ask because you are a rare jewel, that does not belong with pretty flowers...if you were to choose to stay with me, I would not need those women. I would only need you."

Alina blushed, he really did want her.

"I do not know you...so you cannot expect me to be your queen." She said, toying with her long hair, and resting her weight on her slim hip.

The sheik was stirring at the sight of her, and he approached swiftly. He stood a bit too close to her.

"You got to know me this morning, princess, remember..."The sheik said, his voice low and hungry.

Alina blushed, she did not know what to say.

The sheik felt himself grow harder at her shyness. She was impossibly beautiful and soft spoken.

"Did you like it, beauty." The sheik asked, moving closer.

"I do...I do not know..." Alina said.

"It was my first...my first..." She stammered.

The sheik was taken aback. No man had ever kissed his beauty. He had the pleasure of touching her before anyone else. She was his, and his alone.

"Perhaps you need a refresh...to help you decide." The sheik growled. With that, he picked her up into his arms, and kissed her roughly.

Alina was overwhelmed with feelings. She sheik's arms felt so good, and his kiss was intoxicating. She began to kiss him back, her kisses soft and sweet.

Still holding her, one of his hands moved to her buttocks, and then to the place between her legs. He began to rub her very softly.

The pleasure distracted Alina from her senses, and she whimpered, as a feeling of pleasure spread up her body.

Her soft womanly whimper set fire to the sheik, and he carried her to the bed, pinning her down and rubbing the spot between her legs with his thumb. He felt her wetness.

The movement startled Alina, and she quickly became aware of the situation and struggled against the sheik.

"Stop." Alina whimpered.

The sheik quickly drew back He stood up with his hands behind his back, breathing hard, with fire in his eyes.

"This...this isn't proper...I...I can't...I haven't...I haven't ever...and there is supposed to be marriage...I don't..." Alina started to cry very softly.

The sheik cautiously sat next to Alina.

"I'm sorry." He said in a deep voice.

The sheik knew she was a virgin, and knew the customs of her country. He felt ashamed of himself.

"Beauty, I did not mean to bring shame on you. You bring out something unfavorable in me, I lose my control. You are an angel. I cannot lose you, I will not. Let me marry you, I will give you everything's you ever need. I will bring you back to your country, we will visit whenever you desire. I need you, I cannot be deprived."

Alina was overwhelmed, she felt feelings for Rasheed that she had never felt before, but she worried about her father.

"Can I think...I need to think about this..." Alina said.

"Of course, treasure, take as long as you need." The sheik said.

Weeks passed, and the tension only grew between Rasheed and Alina. As they spent more and more time together, Alina fell in love with Rasheed. After Rasheed begged many a time, Alina agreed to marry him.

The ceremony took place at the palace. All of Rasheed's family and friends came, and he felt aprehensive and jealous as he saw all of the men that stared at his wife to be. She truly was the most beautiful girl in the world.

Alina could not help but feel sad that her father was not there, but Rasheed and her planned to take a trip soon after their marriage, where they would see her father.

The wedding was beautiful, and Rasheed's vows made all the woman cry. When he kissed Alina, he had to try with all his might to hold back the beast that awakened when he touched her.

There was much feasting and drinking after the wedding, and men and woman danced and enjoyed themselves. Hours passed, and Alina felt Rasheed staring at her. She felt uneasy for the night to come, and had been dreading it since she agreed to marry him.

She had been readied by the servants. They plucked the thin blonde hair from her body, they washed her all over, and scented her with rose. She had worried all the while for what was to come. Her mother had died in childbirth, and no one had ever told her what occurred on a wedding night. She felt horribly unprepared. What if she dissatisfied him, or did the wrong thing. She began to fret.

Since Rasheed had gotten rid of his haram, giving each woman a house and money to live a good life, (as he was a good man) he had been struggling to contain his arousal around Alina. It was too much for him. He knew she was a virgin, so he must be careful not to frighten her, but he feared the beast in him would take control of his body.

He stared at her, trying not to imagine the night that would occur. She looked sad and scared, and this hurt him. He moved closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"Come with me." He said, in a low voice.

Alina felt fear swell up in her chest, and tears in her eyes.

Rasheed shut the door in his room, and turned towards Alina. He walked towards her, and swept her into a deep kiss, something that had not happened since they had first met. Alina lost herself as she kissed him back, and her body flooded with love for him. Rasheed felt himself becoming hard, and his kisses became increasingly aggressive. Alina found herself becoming frightened, and her kisses slowed.

Rasheed took notice, and caught himself. He kissed her more gently. He then carried her to his bed, putting her thin body down. He looked at his beauty, perfect in every way. Her white blonde hair framed her pale face, her cheeks were pink, and her lips were swollen and red from his kisses. Her eyes were a deep blue, but they were full of fear. Rasheed felt a pang in his heart. He leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Lina, my beauty, my angel, my desire. I love you more than you know. I will never hurt you. I will endure all the pain in the world, so that you, my princess, will stay innocent and pure. You don't need to be afraid. I will not ravage your body. I will worship it. I will show you love, not pain. So do not cry, I beg you."

Alina relaxed. Her love for Rasheed swelled.

Rasheed was finding it hard to wait. He began to strip off his clothing, and then stood naked in front of Alina.

Alina gaped, all of Rasheed was coveged in muscle. His huge chest was covered in light hairs, and carved like a god. His arms were strong. They were definitely as big, and maybe even bigger than her legs. As she looked down below, her fear returned.

His dick was so thick, and impossibly long. She would never be able to accommodate it.

Rasheed began to slowly take Alina's garments off. He took off her dress, and then began to take her slip off. First he pulled it over her shoulders and down to her belly. Her skin was impossibly smooth, and pure white. Her breasts were small, but round and soft. Her nipples were taunt and pink. He leaned over and grasped her breasts, massaging them. Alina gasped, shocked with pleasure. Rasheed did not think he could become any harder. He then slid the slip off of her completely. He dropped it on the floor next to his clothes. Alina was so thin and small. She looked scared.

Rasheed looked at all of her. Her stomach was flat and beautiful, and the space between her legs gleamed with wetness. Her lips covered everything inside of her, and they were full, hairless, and flushed. He slowly parted them, feeling their softness. Her insides were the lightest pink. They were smooth and neat. It was clear she was a virgin, her hole was so small.

12