The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
The Ultimatum.
3.6k words
4.68
54.4k
22

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to the fans – of course

Thank you so very much for being patient. I have had a very busy job and now I've changed jobs so I hope to have more time to write creatively.

Thank you for all your kind words and for enjoying the story of Kat and Mohammed because I certainly love telling it.

Nic

The carriage rocked back and forth and Kat settled uneasily into the cushions. She was excited about the trip to France but loathed the jolting of the trip

She sank into a fitful sleep and was troubled by her dreams.

She could hear the hounds barking in the distance as the hunt was about to begin.

She watched the men mount their horses one at a time and saw Jamie settle atop a grey dappled horse and gallop into the distance.

She wondered where the fox was and felt sorry for it. The violence was something she usually couldn't stomach and she hated the men chasing after the poor innocent creature.

Suddenly she turned as she heard a woman's gasp of outrage and cry of indignation.

A lovely red-haired woman was being disrobed in a brutal fashion next to her.

The woman's long skirts were slashed away from her body with a long sword and her corset followed.

The woman shrieked and cried as two men stripped her naked in front of the remaining men and women.

Just then a mounted blonde male swooped down and captured the redhead.

The man had already unbuttoned himself and was ready for the woman as his cock surged forward – hard and strong.

Kat could make out the woman being held in front of the man as he rode toward the sunlight impaling her upon his cock.

Kat gasped. Where was she? What was going on? It was indecent. Disgusting.

She heard a loud male voice urging the men on.

"Take the foxes, take them men," a voice cried out. "Take them and be quick about it!"

She watched two more women be disrobed and impaled upon large cocks as the couples rode off into the distance.

The women were squirming and crying as the men laughed in domination.

"Stop it! I forbid you to touch me!!" Kat cried in an almost hysteric voice as two unknown men approached her.

The two men were unknown to her and unshaven. They looked to be some sort of workmen as they approached Kat who glanced around for help.

Other women were around but they were also being attacked.

The men were all mounted or galloping around waiting for their prey to be disrobed.

She began to back away from the men even as they advanced upon her.

"Don't got no wheres to go duchess," said one man in a thick cockney accent as he wiped his hand across his mouth.

The other man eyed her luscious breasts and pulled a knife from his boot.

"Come on lovey," said the man with the knife. "They all want it. Same as you. What's a woman for but to tumble on 'er back and 'ave at it."

"Do you know who I am?" Kat cried as one man reached out for her.

Kat tried to fight but it was in vain.

The men were too strong for her and she couldn't evade them.

One man held her in his meaty grip as the other began slashing at her skirts.

Her skirts fell at her feet in a limp pile and the men admired her long legs.

"Lovely little fox you are," said the one man.

"I forbid you to do this," Kat cried out.

The men ignored her and began almost caressing her as they cut off her corset ties and wrenched it from her body.

Kat tried to cover herself but their rough workmen's hands squeezed her breasts.

One man kneaded her breasts with his fingers and teased her tender nipple with his callused fingers.

"You are ever a lovely bird," he grinned as he began to fondle his hard cock with his other hand.

Kat screamed and spat in his face.

She backed away from them and began running.

Their laughter echoed in her ears.

"Aint got no wheres to go duchess," one of them called after her.

Her heart thudded in her breast at the shame of their touch.

Kat suddenly realized she was naked and standing beside a small wheat field.

She began walking through the field when she heard the horses' hooves beating upon the packed dirt.

"No," Kat breathed out.

She didn't look back to see the rider because it didn't matter. She would never give in.

Suddenly she was swooped up from behind and settled before him in the saddle.

"Princess. Why do you always run?" He murmured in her ear and she shivered.

Oh god. She would never be free of him.

He nuzzled her neck once, biting it lightly.

"Give in, princess, give in," he said.

He lifted her slightly before him and before she could cry out he impaled her upon his thick cock.

The thrust filled her completely and she cried out once.

Oh god. Kat closed her eyes tightly. It felt like heaven.

Mohammed grunted. He filled his hands with her breasts as he pumped into her body echoing the rhythm of the horses' hooves into the ground.

"You will always be mine," he whispered to her.

"No," Kat whimpered, coming awake.

Kat looked around the carriage. The older couple and woman stared at her as she blotted her forehead with a handkerchief.

The carriage jolted with the steps of the horses and she could feel her stomach roll. She wanted to vomit.

"My dear. Are you alright? You look feverish," asked the older woman.

"Thank you, I'm fine. I don't feel well. It must have been something I ate," Kat told her.

Kat dabbed at her face again and settled back into the cushions.

It was only as she was falling asleep that she remembered she hadn't had anything at all to eat.

Quickly Kat began to dream again.

The pain ripped through her and she screamed into the room.

"That's it, little one, don't fight it," Bashasha cooed to Kat as the spasms racked her body.

"Ahhhhhh," Kat screamed as the pain tore through her body again.

Bashasha dabbed her forehead with a cool wet cloth and helped her as the pain subsided.

"It's almost over, little one," she said.

Kat could feel the spasm leave and she panted like a dog.

"Please, it hurts too much," Kat cried in exhaustion. "I can't take it."

"Of course you can little one, it's almost over," Bashasha told her and then cried out in excitement. "This is what women must do."

Kat could hear people around here scurrying to do Bashasha's bidding as she asked for more clean linen and water.

"And tell my lord Mohammed that it is almost over," Bashasha murmured to one girl.

Kat felt another spasm of pain ripple through her body and cried out even as Bashasha yelped in delight.

"I see the head," she exclaimed.

Bashasha knelt between Kat's cream-colored legs to inspect the new babe entering the world.

"I see the head, I see the head," she cried. "Push, little one. Push hard."

Kat gritted her teeth and pushed her firstborn child out into the world.

The small baby slipped out of her womb followed by another push in which the after birth fell out.

The cord was cut and the baby was cleaned off.

"Oh little one," Bashasha cried with happiness. "A son."

Kat rested upon the cushions as Mohammed came inside the room.

"A son, my lord," Bashasha told him, smiling. "A son."

People were crowding into the room to look at the next Sheik of Arabia.

He was small but had no marks on him whatsoever.

He was the color of honey with dark curly locks and startling blue eyes.

"Princess," he leaned forward to kiss Kat on the forehead. "Thank you. He's perfect."

Kat tried to respond to him but couldn't. The voices of everyone around her receded as she struggled to keep them coherent.

She focused on Mohammed but suddenly the room began to grow darker and darker.

Kat felt herself floating away and knew she was dying. She could feel the tears behind her eyes and she tried to speak.

Only two words escaped her lips before she died "a son."

Kat came awake in the carriage. As she looked around she realized she was alone. She felt disoriented.

She looked outside the window and saw that they were stopped outside an inn. The rest of the party must be inside eating.

She started to leave the carriage but her stomach swam again.

"Oh," she said as she settled back. This was not a good start to France, she thought.

The weather outside was typically grey and dreary and suddenly she relished the chance of seeing her Aunt Louisa in Paris.

Louisa was the beloved sister of Anne and had married a Frenchman who traveled widely throughout the continent and had recently returned back to his hometown of Paris.

Jean-Pierre and Louisa had never been blessed with any children and doted upon Kat.

Kat knew her chaperone, the dour faced girl Moll, must be inside taking some bread and ale with the rest of the party and was resolved to join them.

Kat suddenly wondered at the intelligence of leaving her family so soon since obviously her health was beginning to wan.

She squirmed in her seat and gritted her teeth as the whalebone corset bit into her ribs.

She knew the damp weather, the constricting corset and her worry over Mohammed was making her ill.

She left the carriage and watched as two children and a dog ran through the small muddy street.

A street vendor was selling trinkets and an older woman was selling violets outside the inn.

Kat bought some violets and looked to find her party.

She knew it was only a matter of time before she and Jamie were married. Once their marriage occurred Mohammed would have no say.

She joined the carriage group and asked for some stew and ale.

She was a coward running away so she did not have to face Mohammed. But she knew there was no happy ending with him and there was also no talking to him. He was too stubborn.

But she knew a part of her longer for him. A part of her loved him and that made everything more complicated.

"And you my dear, traveling to Paris, Moll tells us?" the older woman asked Kat.

*******

The three men stood inside the plush London office after the document had been prepared and then translated into Arabic by Abdullah.

Mohammed searched it over and then looked to his friend and advisor Abdullah.

"Everything seems to be in order," Mohammed looked to his advisor who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, my lord. It is all as you have asked. But I beg you to reconsider," Abdullah hesitated to speak but knew his conscience would prick him if he did not.

"You ask me to reconsider, on what grounds?" Mohammed's voice held a hint of irritation.

"Your people will never accept her. They honor and fear Allah, she is an outsider," Abdullah said quickly. "It is even been said that she bewitched your brother Majeed and caused trouble between him and Rana."

"This is idle gossip. If she caused trouble for Majeed it is because he was too weak. And what of you, Daleel? What do you say?" Mohammed stroked his goatee as he looked at his younger advisor.

Daleel stepped forward.

"It is true what Abdullah says. She is not Muslim. But she has winning ways about her. She is very beautiful and well educated. I think to give her the benefit of the doubt," Daleel said, bowing to both Mohammed and Abdullah in deference to their age and title.

"I thank you for drafting this marriage document, Abdullah," he told them.

He knew he would return from Paris either with his bride or never speak about her again.

*****************

Kat yawned as she tried to concentrate on her embroidery. She seemed to be sleeping so much lately and she could barely stay awake at times.

That evening her aunt, uncle and family friends were going to hear the music of Jean-Joseph Cassanea de Mondonville.

The violin music that the composer was well known for was sure to put Kat fast asleep – as she feared.

Her Aunt Louisa had chosen for her a peach-colored gown that brought out her hair and eyes. The V neckline showed off her delicate collarbone.

Kat had already received offers by men of her aunt's acquaintance to be called on but she had refused them all.

"I came to Paris to spend time with you and Uncle before the wedding. I have no desire to make any new acquaintance," she had said.

Kat looked in the mirror at her delicately arranged hair piled at the base of her neck.

The gown's color made her skin appear translucent while also making her appear young and very lovely.

"I don't want necklaces, only the diamond ear bobs," Kat told Moll.

Moll hurried to get the earrings while Kat stared at her reflection.

The concert was sure to be a bore but at least the family had its own box high above the average commoners.

"Oh Katharine, you look breathtaking" Louisa said as she swept into the room in a cloud of perfume and red satin.

"You look lovely also, Aunt Louisa," Kat said as she waited for Moll to fasten the earrings.

"Katharine what is that peculiar smell," Louisa asked her niece.

Louisa did insist on calling her niece the formal Katharine as she declared it undignified to refer to her as a domesticated animal "Kat" as everyone else did.

"I'm not sure what you mean," Kat asked.

"Your perfume, begging your pardon mum, the one you brought from London, mum," Moll intercepted.

"Oh," Kat whirled about on her vanity table and saw the small bottle of Patchouli.

"I didn't even realize I'd brought it to Paris," Kat said quietly.

"Well never mind dearest. We can find you something much more suitably tomorrow," sniffed Louisa.

Kat picked up her long gloves and small evening bag and followed her aunt downstairs.

The concert began even as Kat struggled to stay awake. The box was a large one which seated ten people so Kat had room to maneuver.

She sat behind her aunt and uncle and two other couples who were friends of Jean-Pierre.

She winced as the whalebone corset bit into her sides. Why was it hurting recently?

She almost couldn't stand to wear them. They were intolerable.

She murmured an excuse to her aunt and left the box. Some fresh air would do the trick.

She was walked along the outside of the boxes with their private doors when suddenly the last one opened in front of her.

She was ushered inside and heard the click of the lock.

Unlike Louisa's balcony which looked onto the stage and concert, this particular box had the curtain closed to ensure privacy for the box's inhabitants.

"You are not surprised to see me here," Mohammed asked her quietly.

"No. You seem to show up in the most unusual of places," she told him.

"And you. Paris and London are more usual than the deserts of Arabia where you were found wandering," Mohammed said.

"To escape your insane wife I did what I had to do." She retorted.

"Yes well I have already informed you. Yasmeen is gone. Her daughters are being raised in my home without her. Her meddling has cost her dearly."

"I see. And now you are here. Enjoying the concert?"

"I have heard none of it. I was waiting to speak with you. Please be seated."

"I prefer to stand."

Mohammed shrugged his shoulders. "As you wish. You always do as you please."

Kat raised her chin indignantly, "And you. You love playing the master."

"Yes, I do. I was born to rule over people and things. It is not an easy position. I must sometimes weigh life or death over someone's head," he spoke quietly.

"And now you have come to Paris to see me?" she asked.

He looked down at her. She always grew more beautiful. She seemed to have a glow about her. Was it her upcoming marriage? Was she in love?

The thought clenched his insides.

Her hair was pulled to the back of her head which emphasized her slender neck, small face and fragile features.

Her blue sea eyes stared at him.

"I had to see you," he said, shocking himself and her at the honesty.

Kat didn't expect the words.

She tried not to stare at him or his beauty. He was always so good looking, yet also tall with a commanding presence.

His brown hair and goatee were unusual for men on the continent and it was attractive. Kat remembered being in his arms. She remembered lying beneath him as he took her virginity and she wanted him again.

She swayed suddenly and he caught her in his arms carrying her to a small sofa inside the locked box.

He settled her on the sofa kneeling at her side. Her hands rested on his forearms.

"I'm sorry I haven't been feeling well lately," she told him.

His warm hand felt at her cheek but found it cool and smooth not feverish.

He looked into her eyes but she lowered them suddenly.

His arms still remained around her waist and he used them to pull her into him.

"Katharine."

Kat could feel his warm body and his heart race as he pulled them together.

"Please don't."

"Why not?" He murmured into her ear and her skin prickled at the sensation. He bit her neck lightly as he remained kneeling next to her.

"Why not? Because you fiancé wouldn't like it?" His mouth caressed her neck and his hand came up to face.

"Tell me why." He pulled her head down as his mouth devoured hers.

And the kiss wasn't sweet or kind it was filled with bitterness and betrayal and possession.

All of sudden Mohammed growled and asked her, "why Kat? Why do you smell of patchouli?"

Kat shivered. "I don't know. I wanted to have a part of you."

Mohammed broke the kiss and looked up into her face.

"You have all of me."

Mohammed pulled her from the couch and settled her onto his lap.

Outside the curtains the music played on, but inside the locked box Mohammed made love to Katharine.

Kat's legs straddled Mohammed's waist as he quickly undid his trousers.

"Mohammed no." Kat tried to stop him.

"Kat, this is right. You need me and I need you."

He moved Kat's dress up above her thighs and delved into her tightness with his fingers.

She hadn't been with anyone since Mohammed and the bathing room and her sheath was tighter than he remembered.

He positioned her over his throbbing cock and she used his shoulders to navigate before she slid onto him.

They both sighed in relief as the pleasure was intense and Kat cried out.

"Oh Kat." He murmured lowly.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her as she began to ride him.

He had been without a woman for so long that his climax was building quickly.

"Katharine." He breathed her name into her mouth as he kissed her again.

Kat began to shudder and climax as Mohammed kissed her and pushed into her tightness before he released his milk into her.

His arms remained wrapped around her before they moved to her thighs.

Kat tried to slow her breathing and calm herself.

Mohammed began to pull down her skirts but suddenly stopped.

His hands moved to her belly which was slightly rounded and then he cursed.

Mohammed almost pushed Kat off his lap before he stood up dragging her with him.

"When were you going to tell me?" He asked.

"I don't understand." Kat was confused.

"You're pregnant. Is it mine? Is it James'? Tell me!"

Kat stood staring at him not realizing then it hit her. The morning sickness, the weird dreams, the sleepiness. She was pregnant.

"I didn't know."

Mohammed watched her face and knew she was telling the truth.

"Oh god, Kat. I'm sorry." He tried to reach for her.

"No more. You take advantage of me, accuse me of deceiving you and then regret it?" She pulled away from him.

"If you think the next sheik of Arabia is going to be raised by some dandy Englishman you are mad!" He almost shouted to her.

"How can you stop me?" she flung back at him.

"I obtained a special license to marry. I have it from England." Mohammed buttoned himself up as he spoke to her.

Kat was shocked. Marriage? To Mohammed?

"We can do this two ways so decide which one you want, Princess. You can decide to marry me and we raise our child together as it is supposed to be. Or you do it the hard way," he told her.

"Which is?" she asked quietly.

"You defy me. And then I swear before Allah that I will kidnap you and this time – this time – there will be no escape for you. We will be man and wife and before Allah and Arabia – you will be mine body and soul."

12