The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 14

Story Info
A decision.
2.6k words
4.71
46.9k
19

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

as always - to my fans -

nic

Abdullah touched his head to the mat and prayed - his lips moving reverently over the words.

His heart was heavy as he bowed over the fifth "Isha" prayer which usually ended before midnight.

"Subhaan-Allaah wa'l-hamdu Lillaah wa laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa Allaahu akbar wa laa hawla wa la quwwata illa Billaah," he spoke the words.

Abdullah was a religious man who had always tried to give guidance and support to Sheik Mohammed Aksam Al Sabid – praise be to Allah and guide him through his journey. He had been honored to have been appointed his advisor and been rewarded with riches and an esteemed position.

But this growing obsession the Sheik had for the pale foreigner did not bode well. The people respected the sheik and it was partly due to his father's memory and reign but also due to Mohammed's own wise rule.

There was talk in the bazaars and inside the court and harem that the girl had bewitched their lord.

They called Katharine a witch and a sorceress and claimed she had stolen the sheik's soul.

Many of the men in the bazaars spoke of Katharine's surpassing beauty and that in the act of fellatio – she had swallowed his seed and his soul.

Some called her a succubus while others just wanted her stoned and dead.

Abdullah was a learned man and knew the talk of Katharine was from vicious town gossips who were jealous of her beauty and the power she might hold over the sheik. But gossips could turn a falsity into the truth and rob Arabia of the powerful sheik's reputation.

He knew it was time to step in and get rid of the girl once and for all. Yasmeen had tried and failed. He would not.

*************************

She hadn't seen Mohammed since that retched night at the music hall. They had made love and he had discovered her state of pregnancy. She herself had not known until that moment. She had never been pregnant before and unmarried ladies were kept woefully ignorant of such knowledge until they became married and respectable. How could she have known?

The scene with Mohammed had replayed itself over and over again in her mind and as she had traveled back to England she knew he would come after her.

What was she to say to him - the father of her unborn child?

Worse than that was the situation she found herself in with Jamie.

He had gambled and drank away his family's fortune. He told her of it one afternoon when he had calmed down after she agreed to marry him.

Early in his teen age years, he had found he had an affection for men and did not pursue the young women of his age and breeding.

He had become taken with a younger man from a very affluent family and begun spending time with him. The man was a cad whose family had all but disowned him. Jamie spent more and more time with the man spending money at the gambling halls, drinking and wagering vast amounts to keep the young man's attention.

A year later, he was in severe trouble.

Jamie's father had insisted he not see the man anymore and had spoken to Kat's father about a betrothal.

But neither Jamie's need for respectability nor Mohammed ache for her – helped her steer her situation in the right direction.

Her choices were dim. Mohammed was her unborn child's father. He had a right to raise it.

But not only that, if her child was a boy, he would be the next sheik of Arabia supplanting his father when Mohammed died.

But Kat knew that his people would never want her as their queen and lady and she worried about an uprising that would harm Mohammed's country. She didn't want to undermine anything that Mohammed had forged and made and she ached with the uncertainty of it all.

It was frustrating and tiring and Kat had no one to turn to.

She dared not tell her family she was breeding –they would die of the shame.

And so she kept it all inside. She was sleeping poorly and beneath her eyes were dark circles.

She was only content when she walked along the small creek that wound through her father's property. England was green and lush and she had missed it when she had been suffocating in Arabia.

But now that she was in England, her heart longed for the heat and sand of Arabia and the proud man she had fallen in love with.

She settled herself under a small tree as the creek trickled by. She removed her shoes and breathed a sigh of relief.

She had a very poor appetite of late with bouts on nausea in the morning. But in the afternoon, she felt it less and was able to eat toast and drink tea. She was tired more and more often and found herself sleeping during the day. She knew it was the unborn child that caused it.

She leaned her head against a tree with her hands over her belly and sank into a light slumber.

********************

He had been walking through her father's property for awhile. The grooms pointed him in the direction she had taken to walking but it was still a vast and green estate.

The marriage certificate still burned a whole in his breast pocket and he longed to confront her father. But secretly, he was torn. He didn't want her screaming down the local parish's aisle claiming he was kidnapping her.

He wanted her pliant, in his arms, with love and affection on her face.

He wanted her dressed in a silk gown surrounded by her family with obedient words on her lips.

Did he want too much? No, he didn't think so.

He had at first been enraged when he had felt her rounded belly that evening at the music hall. He had thought that she meant to conceal it from him - that she had been scheming to take what rightfully belonged to him.

He conjured up all the evil deeds her people were capable of – and condemned her there and then.

But he re-lived the scene inside the small box and remembered her face devoid of guile and watched as she realized the truth. She was pregnant.

And after he had given her the ultimatum, he had gone back to his lodging and it had sunk in.

She was pregnant! His beautiful woman with the hair the color of the Sahara desert and her eyes like the Arabian sea was pregnant.

Inside her belly was a child they had created. Inside her belly was growing the next sheik of Arabia.

A son that he would teach to fish and fight and carry on the protection of his realm.

A son.

After that night, he realized what he wanted. For the first time, he didn't want to command and demand his rights, he wanted to love her. He wanted her to come to him all feminine curves and grace with love on her lips.

He came onto her father's property alone and quietly to talk to her.

The butler had indicated she was out on the property and the grooms had lead him to the creek.

He found her lying on her back next to a tree with her soft white hands resting on her belly.

She was lovely.

He had a large harem with women to please him every day of the week but he wanted this one sleeping beside him for the rest of their lives.

Her face seemed serene in sleep but she looked like she had lost weight. This was not uncommon in pregnancy, he had seen it with Yasmeen. But he did not like to think she had suffered because of him.

She must be alone here in her home with no one to speak to about her situation. She was a gently brought up woman and a pregnancy outside of marriage was unthinkable.

He had done this to her and he felt ashamed.

He should have married her in Arabia –before- when he had felt such a strong feeling for her.

Now he risked losing her. It was unthinkable. She was his. He would never let her go.

Mohammed bent down to touch her face as she slept.

Her face was soft and almost like silk.

"Princess." He spoke softly.

She stirred but didn't wake.

He touched her hair as it fanned out and lifted a lock to his nose.

The smell of Patchouli wafted into his senses and he felt himself tighten with desire and lust.

He remembered that time she had been scented with Patchouli and he had asked her why.

She has said "Because you like it."

He ached to have her moaning beneath him again. His desire for her was great and she now swelled with their child because of it.

"Princess." He spoke quietly and watched as she moaned in her sleep and her eyes blinked open.

She looked at him questioningly, closing her eyes once and then opening them again.

"It is me." He smiled at her.

"What are you doing her?" She asked, her voice husky from sleep.

He remained quiet and then spoke, "I have come to take you home."

"I'm fine where I am. I like being outdoors."

"No." He shook his head. "That is not what I mean."

She lowered her eyes. "You mean Arabia."

"Yes. Arabia. My home, your home, our son's home."

Kat blushed in the afternoon light. "It could be a daughter. I know you would hate a daughter. You already have two from Yasmeen."

"Yes, I have two. But a child from our union would be blessed by Allah."

He reached out to stroke her cheek. "And there will be many more nights to come for us to create a son."

Kat blushed again at his familiarity and words. "Mohammed, I can't go with you to Arabia. Your people would never allow me to be your wife and consort. I am a foreigner. They would hate me and it would ruin your reputation as their lord."

"No Princess. They would be fine with my choice. And they will learn to love you. They will learn."

"But – " She began.

"And besides. It is too late for all of that. You are breeding with my child. There is only one choice."

Kat lowered her eyes before him as he spoke. It seemed so natural that she should be here under a great oak tree in England talking to a man from a distant land of the child they created that lay in her belly.

And yet it was all wrong.

"I would give anything in my power to hold you in my arms, Katharine. I ache for you. I have followed you across many lands – would you deny me?"

He pulled her into the circle of his arms and Kat could smell the horse scent on him and sandalwood incense.

"Mohammed –"

"Shhh. No more words. I don't want to talk anymore. I just want to hold you. I want to be close to my woman. You are all that matters to me."

His words thrilled her as she relished begin close to him and his pounding heart.

His mouth kissed her golden hair and lightly bit her delicate ear causing gooseflesh to break out on her arms.

"Hold me tighter." She spoke into his ear. "Don't let me go."

He grinned. "I won't - little falcon. You are mine."

She pulled him closer to her as his hands went tightly around her waist.

Her fumbled with the ties at the back of her day dress and loosened her corsets. Kat breathed a sigh of relief.

He pulled the bodice of her dress down as her breasts came spilling out.

"Oh be careful, Mohammed," she gasped. "They are so tender since I've become pregnant."

"Oh course they are, my love. They are readying to nourish our son," he told her softly.

Kat thrilled as she heard him say "our son."

He tongued one nipple first and then the other as his hands delved under her skirts to push them up.

"Oh Mohammed please hurry. I need you so badly," she moaned.

"Shhh, darling. I want to look at you."

He moved his hands along her silk-clad legs and rolled down the length of them.

He saw the feminine garters which held up her stockings which were covered with small pink flowers.

He came to her undergarments which were slashed open for bodily functions and he pushed one long finger deep inside her.

She was wet and hot as she clung to him in a tight embrace.

He removed his finger and licked it clean.

He quickly released himself from his breeches but not before Kat stopped him.

"The babe, Mohammed. Will it hurt the babe?"

"No my love. I promise you. It will not hurt the child."

Kat relaxed and opened her legs to him. "Make me yours."

The first thrust inside her hot tight body made them both sigh at the contact.

"You are mine already," he whispered into her ear.

She wrapped her legs around him as he continued to thrust inside her again and again.

She cried out as he took her mouth roughly.

His hands cupped her bottom and pulled her into him as he continued to rock into her tight core.

Again and again Mohammed slammed his cock deep into her touching her cervix as he went.

Kat moaned each time and cried out as Mohammed spilled himself deep inside her.

He moved onto his back pulling her close to him.

He kissed the top of her head as he did.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

"Yes."

"I need to go see your father."

Kat shyly nodded. "Yes. I won't be separated from you anymore. And I won't keep your child from you. Whatever happens, I'm ready for it."

Mohammed smiled. "It will all work out. You will see. This was meant to be."

**************

Jamie Clifton had lost another large amount at the gambling tables.

He knew he had to quicken the marriage to Kat because her dowry would help pay most of his gambling debts with enough left over to buy that lovely stallion he had admired the other day.

He threw his cards down on the table and stumbled outside.

What was he to do about that bastard in her belly though? He could arrange some accident for the child once it was born. Babies died all the time.

He thought of the bitch lying with her legs splayed open as the dark Arab pumped away between them and he felt sick. What was England coming to when their women would fuck anything that moves?

Yes, he would definitely have to arrange an "accident" for the little Arab bastard. Then perhaps he might sample the goods himself. He had never been overly fond of women but he had tumbled a couple of whores.

And for all that Kat would be an arranged marriage there was no denying that she was a beautiful woman.

He fondled his cock once and then pulled his coat tighter around him as he walked along the wharfs.

He had sunk to a low level as the cheap whores with yellow teeth and lice ridden bodies called out to him as he rounded the corner.

He didn't realize it at first until he began to sink – that he had fallen into the River Thames.

His large evening coat and clothes tangled up his legs as he tried to swim. The huge amounts of alcohol he had consumed fogged his brain and he didn't realize what was happening as he gulped in large quantities of the icy water.

It took a couple of minutes before he finally succumbed to the cold water.

The next morning, two local fishermen fished out his body and took all the money and his gold watch from his person.