The Sheikh & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers

With his hands gently caressing me he made me forget that he was also undressing me. I was in a trance and didn’t wake up from it until the cool night breeze from the window blew across my naked skin, stiffening my pink nipples. Malik stood and looked at me with a peculiar look in his eyes. Had I not lived up to his expectations? Was there something wrong with me? Were c-cup breasts not big enough for him? Were they too big? Had Salma made a mistake to shave my pussy? I’d assumed it had been done for him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked anxiously.

“Nothing is wrong,” he smiled back and started disrobing. “I was just thanking Allah for sending me an angel.”

I choked up. This man didn’t love me. He was taking me by force. But he sure sounded like a man in love and he was slowly seducing me with his hands and his words.

Soon he stood before me in his naked glory. He was at least 6’4 and bronzed all over. He was very athletic and his chest was covered by a thin mat of hair, as black as the short crop on his head and his goatee. I averted my eyes when I caught my first glimpse of his cock. I’d seen pictures of men’s organs before and I’d had erections pressed against me, but I’d never been in the presence of a naked man. He was semi-erect and the size was already frightening to me.

“Don’t be afraid, my beautiful.” I could hear the smile on his voice. “We have all the time in the world. We will take this very slowly. Normally I would ask you to take me in your mouth as enjoyable foreplay, but that’s something that we’ll do when you get comfortable around me. Come lie down with me.”

He took my hand and we walked over to the bed. He lay down and I lay next to him. He started kissing me again. His lips caressed mine and one of his hands rested protectively over my breast. He then slowly pried my lips open with his tongue and started feeling his way around, playfully touching my tongue. As I melted into the kiss my body softened ever so slightly under his hand. His caress was light as a butterfly, lighting fires as it discovered my naked skin. As his hands moved down across my waist I could feel his mouth leaving mine and exploring my throat and collarbones. The roughness of his beard and the softness of his lips provided a wonderful combination. I could feel my senses between my thighs being heightened.

His hands continued down my thighs, but to my dismay he didn’t try to part my legs. He continued caressing me, with his mouth now sucking on my nipples and kissing my highly sensitised breasts. I couldn’t help letting some moans escape over my lips. This was slow and exquisite torture that I’d never been able to envisage before this moment. He continued down and he kissed the naked mound at the top of my thighs.

Then he parted my legs. He looked up at me and I met his gaze. I didn’t need to say anything. He knew that I wanted this. He kissed me lightly on the insides of my thighs. His beard tickled my slit as he got closer and then he gave me the most intimate kiss a man can give to a woman. With his lips on mine he slowly slid his tongue through and into my virgin hole. I gasped with pleasure. If I hadn’t been there I wouldn’t have believed that a man could provide such bliss with his tongue. I was already wet down there and I could feel him lapping up my juices like a hungry cat.

When I thought it couldn’t get any better his lips closed in on my clit and started sucking on it, while his tongue was flicking across it. I was tossing myself from side to side on the bed, unable to lie still and enjoy what he was doing with me, but his hands kept a firm grasp of my hips. He was in control of my satisfaction and he made sure I knew it. Slowly, slowly he picked up the pace. He moved his tongue expertly between my clit and my hole, each time tickling and teasing me with his beard. My panting got louder. I was pulling at the sheet. Then finally I had to give in. The bliss of my first orgasm possessed my body. I cried out my passion for him and my body convulsed while he kept performing those miracles with his tongue.

As I slowly calmed down he climbed up and kissed me. I could smell and taste myself on his lips and beard and I returned his kiss with fervour. I had never felt like this before. My hands ran across his upper body, down to his hips and then I stopped. Malik looked up from kissing me and took my hand. He placed it on his now fully erect member and made me stroke it. It was so smooth and hard. I was sure it was at least 9 inches and it looked very thick. Its size scared me.

“It’s alright,” he whispered against my lips. “It’s supposed to be that big. You will be able to take it all and it will be wonderful.”

I wanted to believe him. I wanted to give myself to him, to give him the most precious gift I had. He continued kissing me and caressing me. With his lips against mine he let his hands loose on my body. He didn’t miss an inch of my naked skin that was now burning for him. Slowly he managed to awake the hunger that had temporarily been satisfied with his tongue, only now it returned with a vengeance. It was more demanding than before. Only one thing would satisfy me now. We both knew it.

“Please, take me, Malik,” I panted. “I’m yours.”

He placed himself between my thighs. He kept kissing me and his hard cock was between us, putting pressure on my naked pussy. As his hands kneaded my breasts I responded to him by slowly grinding my hips against his engorged member. For a long time we lay like that and then he tore his mouth from mine. Neither of us spoke. His eyes were asking a question and my eyes were answering. With his lips back on mine and his hands on my breasts he lifted his hips so that his cock fell between my thighs. Then he slowly lowered his hips again, letting his cock apply pressure to my soaking slit and then popping the pre-cum moistened head inside me. I gasped in shock at his size, but he stopped and let me adjust. Then he continued sliding in slowly until he came to a stop. He stayed there for minutes and kept kissing and caressing me. Without warning he then pushed sharply forward, breaking my hymen and making me cry out in agony. His weight was completely on me and he kissed away my tears until the pain ebbed away and was replaced by desire.

He had me, now I wanted all of him. He started rocking in and out of me. With long, deliberate strokes he filled me and then withdrew again. Each time he thrust himself inside me he applied pressure to my clit, making me moan louder and louder. Slowly he picked up the pace of his thrusts, as our breathing got heavier. Then he made a quick break to hook my legs across his shoulders. He was now getting even deeper inside me. He fit me perfectly, like a hand in a very tight glove. Every thrust got harder and more deliberate and still he slammed into my clit, applying that pressure to keep it teased and keep the lightning rods shooting through the pit of my stomach.

The sweat on his forehead dripped on me as he leaned forward to kiss me and his lips lingered on mine as I returned his kiss. Then I felt myself shivering. I knew it wasn’t long to go. Malik must have felt the same because he picked up the pace further, burying himself deep inside my hungry pussy with each stroke. Then my pussy tightened around him and I cried out my hunger and passion for him. My whole body was shaking in his arms and then he drove himself as deep as he could and with a roar he let himself cum, shooting his first load deep inside of me.

We collapsed in each other’s arms and we didn’t speak for a long time. We just kissed and concentrated on caressing each other’s faces and catching our breath. Then he leaned across me and told me it was time to sleep. He turned off the light and gathered me in his arms where I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

When I woke up the following morning Malik was standing in front of me in a robe. He told me that the bath had been drawn for me and that breakfast would soon be served. Salma appeared out of nowhere to take care of my bath and dry my hair. If she noticed the little bruises that were scattered all over my body she didn’t say anything. I’m sure she took them for what they were, remnants of a passionate wedding night. I looked at them with sadness. My life should be perfect now. I was married to an unbelievably wealthy man who was tied to me for the rest of his life. Yet he had only married me out of honour. He didn’t love me. How long was this going to last? Sooner or later he would get tired of having sex with me and seek satisfaction from his harem.

Salma dressed me in a dressing gown that matched Malik’s and I entered the breakfast room as his mother came in. She and her ever present ladies went straight to the bedroom and they came back with the sheet tucked firmly under Malik’s mother’s arm. She kissed her son’s cheeks and walked up to me. We both hesitated for a moment, but then she smiled a big smile and kissed me all over my face. She let out a stream of Arabic words and then she disappeared again, the sheet still tucked under her arm.

“She says she is sure that Allah will bless our holy union by making my virgin bride pregnant with our first son on our honeymoon,” Malik translated and chuckled as I blushed.

“What’s the matter?” he teased. “Do you not want to carry your husband’s son under your heart?”

I smiled back, but I felt worried. What was going to happen to me? If I was barren or only had daughters I’d be cast aside like Malik’s first two wives. And my sons… They’d be born to a woman who’d been forced into marriage with a man who didn’t love her. I was starting to recognise my feelings for him as love, but all he felt for me was lust. I was an exciting new plaything for him. I felt so lonely. I longed for someone that I could talk to, someone who could understand how I felt.

We finished our breakfast in silence and then Malik made some phone calls while the table was being cleared. Salma still hadn’t showed up to dress me and I was wondering how to get to my apartment where all my clothes were. Malik hung up the phone and walked up to me and kissed me passionately.

“The rest of the day is just for you and me,” he whispered. “I’ve told my staff to leave us alone until we ask for dinner to be served.”

I must have looked as shocked as I felt because he laughed.

“It is normal for a husband and wife to want to be alone for a couple of days after their wedding, especially when the wife is as ripe as my mother said you were. They will all have seen the bloodstained sheet by now and it will be filed for the future, should your virtue ever be questioned again.”

My blush turned ever more crimson. I didn’t feel comfortable with all these strangers knowing these personal details about me.

“A virgin blushes, but a wife need not feel ashamed for being loved by her husband,” Malik said and caressed my neck with his lips. His hands caressed my arms and my robe fell in a heap on the floor.

Malik let his robe fall and stood in front of me. My eyes were drawn to his cock like a magnet and he smiled at me.

“My darling Jamilah,” he said and caressed my breast. “I would be honoured if you would take me in your mouth.”

I must have looked shocked because he laughed and kissed me.

“I will not do anything to hurt you, and all my sperm will always be released in your innermost hiding place, but I gave you pleasure with my mouth last night and I would enjoy it if you would give me the same pleasure back.”

I kneeled before him without a word. He was right. I owed it to him. I took his cock in my hand and kissed it, tasting his salty precum for the first time. Then I ran my tongue along his veins and I could hear him gasp and feel him grow harder in my hand.


“Put it in your mouth and suck on it, my love,” Malik said, breathlessly.

I licked my lips and opened them wide. I let his cock slide over my tongue and closed my lips around it. I took him as deep as I could and then I sucked hard. He felt wonderful in my mouth. I’d always been put off by the thought of giving oral sex, but now that I felt my husband’s hard meat in my mouth, knowing that I had made him that hard, I felt tingles spreading between my thighs and I couldn’t wait to feel him deep inside me again.

He started moving his hips back and forth. His hands were in my hair, gently pushing him deeper into my throat. He moaned out loud as he got deeper inside my hungry mouth. Then he pulled out and pulled me up into his arm and kissed me hungrily and deeply.


“Your mouth is so sweet, I was afraid I couldn’t hold back any longer,” he whispered to me. “A man can cum in the mouth of his concubine, but he should never reduce his wife to such a state. Come to bed with me.”

The thought of his harem scared me temporarily, but one look at his eyes and the hard member that stood proud from his hips and I knew that it was I and only I who was satisfying him now.

He lay down on his back and motioned for me to straddle him. As I did, he grabbed hold of my hips and slowly guided my pussy into a position right over his engorged cock. He ran a finger across my slit, slipping inside to feel the wetness that awaited him. He parted my lips and slowly let me down, engulfing his cock with my tightness. I was more prepared for his size this time, but I could still feel him stretching me as he inched me down, filling me with his thick shaft.

When he was completely inside me he let go of my hips and reached up for my breasts. He played with them with his hands and kissed the pink peaks repeatedly. My throbbing pussy was slowly adjusting to him and I soon felt a new wave or hunger. Having him inside me was no longer enough. I wanted more. He must have sensed this and he started moving his hips up and down. I soon caught on and started moving my hips with his, feeling him slide out and then back inside me again. I could feel his eyes watching his member disappearing inside me over and over and I smiled at him. I was loving this as well. He completed me in a way I’d never thought possible.

Our breathing got heavier and our hips moved faster. Then Malik pulled me off him and he helped me down on my hands and knees. He got in position behind me and quickly pushed his wet cock deep inside me again. He was even deeper. He filled me even more. As he slammed into me at an ever increasing pace he cupped my breasts and pulled me up against his chest. Still rocking in and out of me he was kissing my neck and caressing my breasts. He then moved a finger down to my pussy and caressed my clit. I was so ready. I was so fulfilled by our union that it was all it took to send me over the hill. I cried out his name and felt my tight hole squeezing his swollen shaft tight. He needed no further encouragement. With a loud groan he started shooting his sperm into my waiting womb. I had a second wave of orgasm as I felt him emptying his load inside me.

We collapsed in a heap on the bed. With his hands still on my breasts he kissed the back of my head and whispered to me. “I love you, Jamilah. One of these days I hope you will not just desire me, but truly love me back.”

I turned around and looked into his black eyes. “I love you Malik.”

“Enough to try this again and again until you get pregnant?” he asked with a smile.

“And what about when I’m pregnant?” I asked carefully.

“Then we invent new ways of satisfying each other until our son is born.”

“And what if it’s a daughter?”

“Then we just have to practise some more.”

We practised a lot during our honeymoon. He gave me immeasurable satisfaction that evoked further hunger. We couldn’t get enough of each other’s bodies. Sadly, time came when he had to start working again. I then received the greatest honour he could bestow upon me. He had my belongings moved to the suite adjoining his, an honour only given to a very favourite wife. He visited me every night and we made love for hours. A month after our wedding he pulled me into his arms while we were still shaking from the effects of our joint orgasms.

“We have been married a month and you have not yet bled,” he said and looked into my eyes.

I smiled at him. “That’s correct.”

“Does this mean that you are carrying my second son?”

“Your mother had the doctor check me today and he says I’m pregnant. I cannot guarantee that it’s going to be a boy.”

Malik hugged me tight. “With the love that we’ve shared, how can it be any other?”

Several months later as I handed my newborn son to his father he smiled at me and winked. He sat down next to me and kissed me.

“I told you so,” he whispered.

“You did,” I said contently, happy to admit defeat.

“Now how quickly can we get started on making a sister for this handsome young man?”

If I’d needed any proof I knew then that I was the wife of his heart. Not even when I was big and couldn’t get comfortable in bed had he strayed to his harem. Now he was acknowledging my wish for a daughter. I couldn’t wait to start practising again.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers