The Sheikh's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact They had asked for more clothes and had been told that all they could be given were girls tee shirts. These were plain white and had proved much too tight They were unable to hide the obvious development that was taking place.

Neither of them would admit it but secretly they were proud of their developing figures. Clearly the hormone replacement was beginning to gain pace.

They were both surprised one day when certain expensive jewellery appeared on their dressing tables.

Their relationship with Dr Shakira was now on a firm footing as they trusted the almost comforting feeling of being under her control. It was true, they were beginning to come to terms with the changes in their bodies. Both of them were eighteen and they had not started to shave and what hair was on their chins and their bodies had disappeared and they had smooth skin just like a girl.

The next visit to Dr Shakira saw an increasingly confident pair no longer terrified of their regular visits.

"Let me have a look at you Chrissie dear," said the doctor. "Come over to the light."

Christopher had given way to the urge and applied a little lipstick. He was half hoping that Dr Shakira wouldn't notice. He was still embarrassed at what he had done. Somehow the urge had just come over him and he had to do it.

However Dr Shakira was not going to let him think she hadn't noticed. It had become obvious that her patient was well advanced with the treatment and any day now the white flag would be raised!

"Just a word of advice," was all the Dr said, anxious not to embarrass her patient. "You need to use a more intense red with that blonde hair of yours."

"Lesha gave it to me," said Chris. "I just thought it would be nice to make my lips stand out a bit. Can't think why I didn't use lipstick before. It looks so nice - don't you think so Dr Shakira?"

The Dr smiled at him and squeezed his hands in the way that she had started to do.

"Yes darling I do think you look nice. And your figure! My how it develops!"

"Do you think so?" he said without displaying any shyness at what she had just said. Also She had called him "darling" in a most unprofessional way and he was delighted.

"And I see that you are wearing a necklace!"

Nothing wrong in that protested Christopher defensively. "Boys often wear necklaces."

"Yes, very true," said the Dr, who failed to remind him that the gold necklace he was wearing was decidedly feminine!

When it was time once again for the Dr to summon her patients to the surgery she decided to be just a little more direct with them. She felt that perhaps she could encourage them to at last submit to the inevitable and realise that femininity was now in control of their bodies. She need not have bothered.

Christopher was the first in as usual and Dr Shakira saw that her patient had indeed taken her advice.

"I see you are wearing intense red lipstick," as I suggested she said.

Chris said nothing as he faced her nervously.

"Well, you know what to do dear. Just drop your shorts for me please."

Chris took a deep breath and his shorts fell to the ground.

"Knickers darling! Oh you clever girl. Well done you," and she took her patient into her arms and gave a big hug. "Can I call you Christine now?"

"I am embarrassed though," said her patient.

"Why darling? Don't you want to be called Christine?"

"No its not that. Its just that they are, well ... schoolgirl knickers."

Dr Shakira laughed. "Don't worry darling. I will hand you over to the tender mercy of the girls and you will soon be wearing a pretty slip with matching bra and knickers. Is that what you would like?"

"Oh yes, said Christine and I never want to see those ugly boxer shorts again!"

12