The Shemale Apocalypse Ch. 01

Story Info
It started small but will mankind fight or submit.
902 words
3.77
60.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first place anyone really heard of it was large outbreaks in Thailand. No one knew what it was but the government played it off as a life choice via simple operation. But it was more then that. Minor cases were reported all over the world until 2011 the government in an effort to quell what they called an infection told the earth the truth about the wonderful, Beautiful and mouth-watering tasty people known as shemales. The government told the told its countries to stay away from any suspicious women as they may seduce them and force them to drink from their dicks the changing liquid. No one knew how but it seemed that when shemales popped up they could see fit to take anyone they wanted and seduce them into sucking the cum from their cocks. The change happened over a course of 2 months if you were a man or a week if you were a woman. The woman grew cocks over the week which seemed to be the average 6 inch length. Men went through the process of their figures becoming more feminine and their breasts becoming an average C cup or sometimes even a D cup. And at the end of the 2 months they lost all the hair on their now womanly body except their pubes and the hair on their head grew beyond shoulder length.

Most people tried to fight but ended up submitting to the power of the shemale cock and made things easier by reporting to the local hospitals or clinics for their cum shot. But i am still here with my best friend Colin. We are possibly the last males on earth. We survive by foraging for what food we can find and finding what pure water we could. Colin had a weak resistance and unfortunately he told me his story. He was out hunting by the lake when he saw this large duck. He was about to kill the duck when a loud laugh scared the duck away. Colin furiously went to see who scared his dinner away when he saw her. An incredibly sexy black shemale whom was standing by a tree completely naked. Her 7 inch cock was completely erect and she was beckoning him with her finger. Colin was scared but still completely aroused and it showed because he was pretty much pitching a tent in his pants.

"You must be hungry" she said while stroking her erect member sensually.

"Lucky for you i have something for you to lick and suck right here" she said pointing at her dick.

Colin sighed. God was she beautiful and he didn't see any point in fighting the winning team anymore so he bent down and started to stroke her throbbing dick. She screamed in delight and started to rub his head.

"I knew you'd see sense" she said happily.

"We are going to have so much fun when your one of us we have daily orgies and i can braid your hair..." she sighed and started to squeal as his vigorous hand job was giving her an orgasm. She began to cum all over Colin's face and he opened his mouth to take his reward. It was so tasty that he thought to himself why was he running from this kind of pleasure. It was after he swallowed the cum that he stopped. He felt strange. A good kind of strange. And that was it. He was infected. He stood up and gathere his clothes when the seductive shemale stood up

"hey" She said

"I'm not done with you yet so bent over and take the rest of your gift"

Colin did as he was told and bent over a tree branch as the shemale began to stick her still erect penis inside his ass. He was taken aback by how good her dick felt in his ass and wondered if this was how it would feel from know on. She continued to thrust her hips as her dick went in and out of his ass repeatedly and she continued to rub his ass in an erotic manner that was getting his dick hard. He screamed out in ecstasy as his ass was pumped by her cock and as she slowed down Colin let out a moan

"Don't tell me your finished" he said as she eased herself out of his anus

"fraid so baby but come find me in a couple months and we'll pick up were we left off"

and as she said this she left Colin, Naked and alone, The effects of her cum already showing as his figure tightened to a more feminine shape. As it turned out the infection was evolving and becoming more quick. Little did Colin know that he had little over 2 hours till he was a shemale like the rest of the world except me.

I looked at Colin as he finished telling his story of the shemale in the woods and I noticed him look at me and lick his lips.

"I think you can call me Collette now Dave" she said as her breasts finally finished up at a beautiful C cup.

"You should accept it like i did" Collette said whipping off her pants to reveal her huge erect dick. I was the last man on earth and i did not know if i wanted to stay that way