The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,828 Followers

"Dammit Daphne! You know how I feel about lying! I can't be part of this!" Ban growled.

Daphne clung to Ben's arm desperately. "It isn't a lie! It isn't! You're not a financial silent partner. You're a moral silent partner. You're absolutely right. Until they can grasp why what they did was wrong and their responsibility for it they can't work here. I didn't know what else to do! I'm not equipped to discipline them and they're adults now. They've needed a strong hand in their upbringing and I can see now that they didn't have it. Please help me!" she begged with tears in her eyes.

Ben rocked back. "I- I've never been a parent! I'm no expert when it comes to disciplining!" he muttered uncomfortably.

"You have done an amazing job with Tina! They need the same firm hand. You know they listen to you!" Daphne pleaded.

"Only because they want to have sex with me!" he shouted.

She seemed to collapse in on herself and began to cry. Ben reached his own breaking point. He pulled her up against his chest and she gasped then clung to him as she cried. Ben rocked her gently and eventually her tears stopped and she just cuddled against him.

"I'm so sorry Ben." she mumbled against his chest.

He hushed her and thought about what he was going to do. He really wanted to speak with Gabriella but her flight wasn't getting in until 10PM. In the meantime, he needed to help Daphne. He sighed.

"Ok, I'll play the moral silent partner. I agree the daycare was the best leverage you have for controlling them. I seriously believe you did the right thing telling them they were out. Now that I know what they were after and why I can work with this. However, I can't promise they will cooperate. You're right, they aren't kids any longer. You say they need a firm hand. I can do that but understand one thing. We have to be unified in our efforts. You can't cave in when they come whining to get their way and you know they will."

Daphne looked at Ben with a worried expression.

"If it makes it easier for you, you can tell them it's my decision. If they were my daughters this is exactly what I would be telling them." he growled and Daphne sighed with relief.

"Ben if they were your daughters they wouldn't be like this." Daphne replied.

He took Daphne's chin between his fingers and looked her in the eye. "Tell me you are going to support me in this. If you aren't going to do your part I might as well walk away." he said sternly.

"Yes Ben, I will support you. Thank you!" she said timidly.

"Don't thank me until it works. I have to go back to my place and set the girls straight on where they stand. They may just tell me to go to hell but that will be their choice." Ben thought for a minute. "I want you to write up an ad looking for two daycare staff to replace them. Do it now so it will be ready when they get home. Leave it on the counter here so they'll see it. They need to know how seriously they are jeopardizing their future with their behavior."

Daphne's eyes were wide with surprise but she nodded.

Ben left and went back to his house. The twins were still on the couch when he walked back into the living room. They sat up straight and looked at him hopefully when he dropped himself into the chair across from them. That hopeful look faded quickly when they saw Ben's annoyed look.

"So you thought you could just drop by and say a few apologies and your mother would hear that I was satisfied and you'd get to work in the wonderful new daycare we built? Sorry, that's not going to happen. As of this moment neither of you has proven you won't be a bad influence on the children of the daycare." Ben said firmly.

"That's not fair! We worked so hard for this!" Lisa yelled.

"You want it so you should have it? Is that what you're saying?" Ben asked.

"Yes! No, I mean we deserve it" Lisa blurted.

"Would you smoke in front of these kids? Curse? Take drugs?" Ben said.

"Of course not!" Lori barked.

"Why not?" he immediately asked.

"Because they have young impressionable minds and they shouldn't be exposed to those things!" Lisa explained.

"What about stealing? Lying? Bullying? Sharing hurtful gossip? Would you do those things in front of the kids?" Ben asked.

"No, for the same reason!" Lisa growled.

"Yet you'll do things that hurt and embarrass people and not grasp you've done anything wrong or owe them an apology. How are you going to protect their impressionable minds against your selfish thoughtless actions?" He saw the twins take a moment to process that.

"We- wouldn't do that around them." Lisa stumbled.

"Do what?" he pressed.

"Thoughtless stuff!" Lisa mumbled.

Ben sat back, waiting for them to think it through. Lori was almost in tears. She was looking at her sister and hearing, maybe for the first time, how weak the case was in their defense. She looked at him and he saw comprehension in her eyes at last. He nodded to her.

Lisa looked like she was just getting angrier until Lori took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Lisa took one look at her sister's tear filled eyes and froze in confusion. With a final look back at Ben Lori pulled her sister from the room and they made their way home.

Ben hoped Lori could help Lisa make that cognitive leap. Now, if Daphne had done her part and written the ad for the ladies to see the severity of their situation it may just be enough of a catalyst to drive home the point. Ben doubted it would cure them from years of getting away with whatever bad behavior they desired but it would plant a seed at least. Vigilance would be required to ensure they didn't slip back to their old ways. Daphne said they needed a firm hand. He could do that.

He felt a gentle touch between his eyes and looked up to see Tina using her fingertip to smooth away the crinkled skin there caused by his frown.

"You looked too serious." Tina said with a sweet smile as she stood beside his chair.

Ben scooped her into his arms and pulled her over the arm of the chair to lie across his lap.

"What should I do to you to make me happier?" he growled playfully.

"Anything! Anything you want!" she gasped, loving the feel of his arms around her body.

Just then Christopher woke from his nap and began to call out for his mom. It was Tina's turn to frown and Ben kissed away the little wrinkles it made between her eyes. "Motherhood cares not for the needs of the woman." Ben teased. "I will make it up to you later. Can you arrange babysitting for a night next week?"

She nodded quickly with a big grin on her face then dashed off to see to her son.

Ben looked at the clock and saw there were hours left in the afternoon he could use to work on that engineering project. He planned on picking up Gabriella at the airport but he'd promised her to pick up Miriam and Daniel first. He took out his cell and sent a quick text to both to get them to send him the addresses of their friend's houses. Then he headed down to his workshop.

Three hours later Ben looked up from his drafting table. His head was filled with the work and it took him a moment to realize someone was knocking on the door to his workshop. He got up and answered. Tina was standing there with Christopher on her hip.

"Dinner is ready. I knocked but you did not answer. It made me worried." she said with a sad look.

"I'm sorry Tina. I'll leave the door open when I'm in here in the future. Old habits." He gave her a kiss on the lips and Christopher a kiss on the forehead and followed them upstairs after locking his workshop.

The boy was a delight through dinner but by the end he was yawning and nodding so Tina took him to his crib. The moment she was out of the room Ben quickly gathered up all of the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. He tidied the kitchen and washed and dried the casserole dish after putting the leftovers in the fridge. When Tina returned Ben was standing with his back to the counter with a big smile. Tina looked around and walked past Ben to wipe down the counters.

"Damn it! I knew I missed something!" he grinned.

She arch a brow at him and gave him a small smile. She went back to cleaning and Ben admired her pert ass cheeks in the tight yoga pants. That was something he was very grateful the twins introduced Tina to.

When she reached the island Ben slipped up behind her and pinned her to the counter with the hard ridge in his pants. She gasped and went still. "I have an hour before I have to head out to pick up Gabriella's kids then her from the airport. Since we both seem to have some free time I thought it might be nice to give you a little preview of our next date night. He slid his hands up from her waist under her shirt, around her torso and cupped her breasts.

Tina sighed and wiggled ass against Ben's cock. He rubbed his stiffness up and down the crack of her ass and she began to breathe heavily. Ben felt her nipples stiffen under his fingers. He gave them a gentle squeeze and tug and Tina moaned and bent forward over the island following the pull of his hands.

Ben moved his hands back down and pulled her yoga pants down in one tug. Tina sucked in her breath then moaned as she felt his breath on her ass cheeks. He slipped the pants completely off then slid her panties down her legs following them with kisses.

Tina squirmed and tried to thrust back but Ben held her against the island with one hand while the other pulled the panties past her feet. He stood and lifted her until her stomach was lying on the island and her ass was perched on the edge. This lifted her feet from the ground so she was trapped over the edge of the island and completely at his mercy. A deep shiver went through her body as his left hand rested on her lower back pinning her to the surface.

She yelped when she felt his teeth on her ass. Not painful but surprising and she felt herself beginning to get very wet. She jolted again as Ben ran his finger through the wetness on her pussy lips. His touch sent sparks through her body and she moaned loudly. He moved the wet finger up her crack to rub circles around the sensitive spot between her pussy and her anus. She laid her forehead against the cool stone of the island's top and began to pant in anticipation as his fingertip brushed closer and closer to her ass. Soon his finger would rub her tingling rosebud! She wanted that so much!

When Ben's tongue pressed against it instead her surprise was so great she cried out in Korean and her legs attempted to lift up but Ben had her trapped in her current position. He kept up the lapping, flicking, and probes with his tongue until Tina thought she'd go mad. Ben slipped two fingers into her drenched pussy and began to pump them in and out slowly, stroking her clit at the bottom of every thrust. His fingers began to make wet sucking noises and Tina stopped making coherent words aside from his name.

When he pulled them out and stopped licking Tina cried out for him to keep going as she was getting so close. She couldn't see what he was doing so when the heat from the head of his cock slid into her wet pussy she squealed and jolted against the hard surface once more.

Ben had wiped his slippery fingers all over his cock so he was well lubricated from her juices. Still, he took it slow and used short strokes to gradually force his thick cock deeper into her pussy while rubbing his thumb over her slick anus.

Tina was becoming frantic. She wanted to push back against him but she could only lay there while Ben held her down against the surface of the island and took his pleasure from her. His control over her body was complete and she loved it! When she thought she couldn't take any more Ben slammed his cock all the way in and pushed his slick thumb into her ass at the same time. Tina opened her mouth in a silent scream and began to shake uncontrollably as an intense orgasm rocked her body and overloaded her senses. Ben slapped his pelvis against her ass with quick little strokes while his thumb mirrored the motions in her ass. Finally he slipped his thumb from her and began to pump his cock with long fast strokes to reach his own orgasm. Tina wailed as peak after peak surged through her.

When Ben's cock erupted inside her she collapsed against the cool surface of the island and felt her body shudder through its aftershocks. Ben's thick cock filled her up completely as he pressed himself tight against her ass. God she loved the feel of him stretching her pussy and she loved being completely under his control! She purred with satisfaction.

When he lifted her from the surface of the island she realized he wasn't done. He held her pinned to his chest and carried her down the hall to his bedroom. He pulled her shirt off and socks off all while holding her against him with one arm and his cock buried deep in her pussy. His movements were starting a new cycle of tingles down below. He tugged his shirt off over his head as his pants, underwear, and sock were back on the kitchen floor.

Ben stepped into the shower and got the water going nice and hot. He stepped in with Tina and lifted her up and off of his cock. She gasped and shook and when she recovered she was being lifted into his arms facing him. The head of Ben's cock found its way back to her wet opening and he slid it all the way in to the base in one stroke causing her to cry out. His hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly and she sighed at the feel of his hands on her again.

He lifted her up until just the head was inside. Tina's lips were captured by Ben's mouth as he hungrily kissed her. Her mind spun from the raw sensuality. His tongue dipped into her mouth and caressed hers. She immediately began to suck on his tongue feverishly as Ben began to make short shallow strokes on the top half of his cock. He moved his right hand to the middle of her ass and slid his left up to the back of her head and into her hair. He took a good grip on her long black locks and gently pulled her back from the kiss.

Then he began to lift and drop her on his hard cock.

Tina curled her legs around his body and braced her heels over his ass. She could feel the strength there as he pounded into her. Her clit was slapping into Ben on each down stroke bringing her to another orgasm quickly. She felt Ben's muscles begin to tighten signalling his imminent release.

Then he was exploding within her and he slipped a finger into her ass as he lifted her up for another stroke. Tina's teeth clenched and she bared them as her body vibrated from another titan orgasm ripping through her.

Ben felt Tina shake in his grip, her pussy gripping his cock tightly before her muscles went limp.

He slid her up his body and his spent cock popped free of her gushing pussy.

Ben rested her head on his shoulder and turned her back to the main spray while his right hand cleaned her as best he could. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a couple of the big towels and wrapped Tina's resting body in one. He placed the other one out on the bed and laid the woman out on it. Then he hustled back to the shower and quickly washed up.

After he dried off he tossed his towel on the floor next to the bed to dry off the floor where he dripped and saw Tina was still resting. He quickly brushed his teeth and got dressed. Looking at the clock he saw he still had a few minutes so he breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was a 'little preview'? I do not think I will survive the date." Tina said sleepily from the bed.

"Yeah, sorry, I got carried away a little but you bring that out in me." Ben apologized. He leaned over and gently kissed her lips. "I have to go pick up the kids now. Then I'm off to the airport to pick up Gabriella. I'll probably be back late tonight."

"Or not until the morning." Tina said sweetly. "Go!"

He kissed her again and headed out.

Once he was in his truck he punched in the location for Miriam's friend's house. It was the closer of the two and only took twenty minutes to reach the house. He sent a quick text to Daniel saying he was on his way and punched in the address of his friends place. Then he walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Seconds later the door opened and Ben was looking down into the wide eyes of a pretty young woman with beautiful chocolate brown skin.

Ben smiled. "Hi, I'm Ben. You must be Karleen. Is Miriam ready to go?"

Karlene didn't say a word. She just stood there gaping.

"Karlene! Where are your manners, let the man in." a woman's voice said from the living room. Karlene came out of her daze at the sound of her mother's voice and stepped back. Ben smiled and followed her inside.

When the mother stepped around the corner into the foyer she froze as she took in the big man standing in her hallway.

"Hello, I'm Ben. Miriam's neighbor." he said.

The woman visibly gathered herself and stepped forward with a broad smile and shook his hand. "I'm Michelle. Her neighbor?"

"Yes. I've lived next door to the Wallace's for years."

"I'll be right down Ben!" Miriam's voice called out from somewhere upstairs.

"Would you like to sit down while you wait?" Michelle asked.

"Sure." Ben said and slipped off his boots. They sat in the living room, Ben in a chair and Michelle beside her daughter on the sofa. The young woman still hadn't said anything but also hadn't taken her eyes off Ben for a second. "Is your daughter always this quiet?" he asked.

Michelle laughed and Karlene looked flustered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease." Ben apologized to the young woman.

"It's OK. Miriam described you but she didn't say you were so..." the girl suddenly stopped as she realized she was talking herself into a corner.

"Tall?" Ben offered.

"Yes!" Karlene gushed in relief.

"I've heard that a few times." he smiled.

"So what do you do Ben?" Michelle asked.

"I'm a semi-retired Mechanical Engineer."

"Semi-retired?" her brows rose.

"I like to solve puzzles so I keep an ear to the ground for interesting projects and create solutions for them. I'm an independent so I work whatever hours I deem are required." Ben said and stopped when he caught himself staring at the two women on the couch. It was uncanny how closely they looked alike. "I'm sorry for staring but I don't think I've ever seen such a close resemblance between and mother and daughter in my life! You could be twin sisters!"

Both woman brightened significantly with Ben's comment. Karlene for being compared with a more mature woman and Michelle for being seen as someone so young. Ben thought they looked even more similar when they smiled and his appreciation must have shown on his face as their smiles just got bigger. Then he realized that what he'd said sounded a lot like flirting and he blushed.

Miriam came to Ben's rescue as she arrived in the doorway with her overnight bag. "All ready to go!" she said and saw her friend and friend's mom beaming at Ben who had a fierce blush on his face. She sighed and turned to the mother. "Thank you so much for letting me stay over Mrs. Bennett."

Ben stood up and the two ladies did as well.

"You are more than welcome to stay over anytime Miriam. And feel free to bring your charming neighbor along next time as well." she smiled at the big man.

Miriam just smiled and pulled Ben's arm to lead him back to the front door. He slipped his boots on while Miriam gave her friend a hug. Whispers and giggles ensued. Then she was ready and they left waving.

Once they were on their way to Daniel's friend's place Miriam turned to Ben. "Thanks for picking us up. Later than I expected."

"I thought your mother would appreciate it if we all met her at the airport." Ben said.

"Oh! I thought you were dropping us off at home first." she said, surprised.

"I could but don't you think she'd like to see more smiling faces?" Ben smiled. She returned it.

Miriam waited in the car while Ben went to the door to pick up Daniel. This time the door was answered by a woman, Rick's mom he assumed. He saw her eyes widen then narrow as she looked at him.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,828 Followers