The Shirt

Story Info
It makes her look that good.
2.2k words
4.65
22.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tossed in turned in the dark, and finally looked at the ceiling of her bedroom. She sighed. She didn't get much sleep and it didn't seem as if she was going to actually going to be falling back to sleep anytime soon. She hadn't spoken to Bill for a couple of days. He didn't pick up the phone. He wasn't replying to email. He didn't respond in any ways she normally was able to get him. He was moody at times and she wondered if this was one of those moody times. He seemed happy ever since his last visit, but she was use to talking to him regularly.

She got up from the bed and padded over naked to her closet. She opened up her closet doors and looked for a shirt to throw on, when she saw it again. It was one of his shirts, his best shirt. While she blatantly stole a large black t-shirt of his, and wore that one on occasion, this one she had to acquire with stealth. The shirt was long black men's dress shirt with gray vertical stripes. Looking at the shirt reminded her of one of there last nights together. It was night of music, laughter, and late night coffee at the Stardust Café. She pulled the shirt out of her closet breathed in some memories, Old Spice, clove cigarettes, coffee, and lust. She didn't look at this shirt often, just at times when she was thinking about him and didn't want to get his hopes up to much. She only wore it once during a phone call with him since his trip, but he didn't know. She missed him right now, so it seemed right as she pulled it off the mirror and slipped it on, and buttoned it down her naked chest. She went out of the bedroom to the kitchen, maybe a cup of tea would settle her nerves.

She started to fill the pot of water when she heard the phone ring. She looked at the clock, 2 am. She didn't know who could be calling her this late. She looked at the caller ID, and while the number was different, the name said it all. She was happy and furious at the same time when she hit the talk button.

"Now MrBill," she said in a name that she knew made him smile, "What do you think gives you the right to call at all hours of the night, when I could have been sleeping? Especially after not contacting me at all for the past two days?"

"I'm sorry dawlin," he replied, telling her the name that she loved to be called. She missed being called dawlin the past two days, "I've been busy getting things done."

"And what is this with the different number," she said, "I'm not going to have to remember another one now am I?"

"Maybe, especially if you want to torture me. I picked up a cell phone. Will save some cash overall long distance wise. I've missed you," he said.

She smiled to herself, "Oh you have...missing me made you decide to call me this late," she said turning off the water and putting the teapot on the stove.

"Actually, seeing you prance around in my black dress shirt making tea is the reason I called, I would have called in the morning but this vision I couldn't resist."

She looked stunned for a moment, and looked around. She looked out toward the glass doors and she saw him. Sitting in a chair, a cell phone to his ear, and a cat ate the canary look on his face. He waved and she jumped in shock.

"You, are a deadman," she said, she sounded absolutely pissed, "What do you think gives you the right to do something like this." She turned off the phone and walked over the door. He still sat there; the smug look was off his face. He looked as though he was a dog that was caught doing something it shouldn't have. He looked around, but she knew he didn't have anywhere to run from this.

"I've told you stunts like this would probably freak me out, and there you go off and still do it. I can't believe this I..." she looked at him again, and she stopped. She wasn't sure if it was due to the fact that she felt like she was caught red handed missing him, or she was just lashing out in shock. Come'on, she didn't expect a surprise visit like this.

"I..." he started, but she put her hand up to stop him, "I don't want to hear your excuses. You know better then this, now you better get up from that chair and come inside and show me that you are sorry.

He got up from the chair and walked over to her. She knew that it wouldn't take much for him to get forgiven. She felt him as his arms wrapped around her and squeezed her tight. The smell of Old Spice lingered from his neck, not the collar of the shirt she was wearing. His chest crushed into hers as she was lifted off the ground in a tight bear hug. He looked at her, her feet dangling off the ground as he kissed her briefly on the lips.

"You call that a kiss?" she chastised.

"Hey, I'm not the one wearing stolen property," he responded, putting her down on the ground and brushing a few strands of her red hair away from her forehead. "You know you just had to ask about the shirt, I've told you that I'd give you the shirt off my back before."

"Hey mister, this isn't about my crimes, it's about your crimes, and..." she was silenced once again as he bent down and gave her a proper kiss. Their tongues battled each other in longing, and their lust was interrupted by the sound of the pot whistling. He stopped what he was doing, walked away, and turned off the burner. She realized that she wasn't going to need tea to sleep today as she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into the bedroom.

She turned around as soon as she entered the bedroom to face him, but he was already on the move, scooping down to pick her up, and tossing her on the bed. She squealed and laughed as the bed gave her a good bounce as she looked up at him. He was standing there with a smile on his face.

"What are you looking at?" she said, and mouthed the answer along with him, "I'm just still in awe at your beauty."

"Hey, one of these day's your going to take a compliment, and just take it, and like it," he said slowly walking over to the bed.

"There are other things I'd like to take, but this isn't the time to talk about compliments," she said.

"You know, you look really sexy in my shirt, do you plan on stealing more of my clothes?" he said with a slight chuckle.

"Only clothes that make me look this damn good," she responded as he climbed onto the bed, his face just a slight distance from her.

"The last time I saw this shirt, buttons flew off of it when you worked on ripping it off," he said.

"Finding the buttons were a pain in the ass," she responded. He kissed her softly on the lips, and started to linger down her chin, and kissed and sucked down her throat as he started to unbutton the shirt, "We don't want you to find the buttons again," he said as he started to kiss and nibble the pale skin that was exposed to him, over her shoulder, down the slope of her abundant breasts, until the last button was undone. He took her breasts in his hands and kissed around each of the nipples in a figure eight pattern. He kissed and licked up the valley of her breasts, and started to concentrate on the left breast with his mouth, gently squeezing the right one in his hand. He kissed and sucked the breast in a swirling pattern all the way to the outside of her nipple. He then repeated the process with the right one, causing her to give slight moans and gasps as he started to suck and nibble each nipple, going back and forth between both of the breasts, squeezing them gently with both hands until she let off one long moan. She ran her fingers through his brown hair, and while not pressing down on his head. She was glad that he had grown it out a bit since the last visit. He kept his hands on her breasts, squeezing them regularly as he made his way down the rest of her body, kissing around her belly button, his hands sliding down her body as he made his way down to her hips.

She sighed as he went well past where she needed him, and smiled to herself as he trailed one long lick from the inside of her knee up her thigh, and repeated the process on the other side. The last time he took his time and teased, but this time she quickly felt his tongue his tongue give a long lick directly over her slit. She let out a moan of surprise at his direct approach as his tongue worked it's way up and down her slit, her juices starting to flow as he slipped his way inside of her. He parted her lips with his tongue and continued to work its way up and down the inside of her. She was restraining herself from crying out as he circled his tongue around the edges of her entrance, only to feel him starting to thrust his tongue inside of her, scraping her inner walls with his tongue as he removed it on each thrust. He continued to taste her, to eat her, as her juices continued to flow her legs went over his shoulders as his nose started to nudge her clit.

She continued to cry out and moan, calling his name as he started to eat her like he was eating a peach, after that first taste, you can't do nothing more then dig into it's juicy core. The intensity of his tongue work, plus the pressure of his nose on her clit pushed her over the edge as she started to scream his name, she ground her hips against his mouth, her legs clamped around his ears, her legs hooked over his shoulders so he couldn't get up from this position if he tried, as she let out a long wail as she continued to ride the wave that he was causing. He did not let up as she started to slowly come down from her high.

He moved his mouth up slightly, taking her clit between his lips, and massaged it; setting off more sparks through her nervous system. He slid one of his hands down her hips slowly took two fingers and slid them deeply inside of her. She groaned again as he didn't seem that he was going to stop, and her fingers through his hair again, and started to pull, only to stop as he started to suck on her clit as he started to wiggle his fingers inside of her. He started to thrust his fingers inside of her and she was involuntarily thrusting her hips against his hand as started to suck and lick and nibble at her clit. She couldn't stop it. She continued to push her hips up at his hands and face, hoping to thrust him off of her, but this just added more friction, and after a few moments, all of her nerve endings seemed to explode in a massive array of pleasure. She thrashed and moaned and cried out his name and that she was cumming again, her fingernails digging into his skull, she needed him to stop, the pleasure was getting to be too much.

This time he seemed to start to help her work down to a pleasurable landing kissing and licking as her body shuttered and started to relax. He kicked off his boots and climbed up the bed, kissing her all the way up her body, each kiss leaving a tingling sensation as she continued to catch her breath. He pulled a blanket up over both of them and took her in his arms. She felt relaxed, and oddly enough, safe. It was a strange feeling for her. She kissed him again, tasting herself slightly on his lips, and put her head on his shoulder.

"This better not be a damn dream, and you better be here in the morning. If it does turn out to be a dream I'm going to be so mad at you when I wake up," she said, sleep starting to finally affect her voice as she relaxed.

"I don't plan on going anywhere," as he stroked her hair, "I love you dawlin."

He thought she replied that she loved him too, but he wasn't sure as she fell asleep soundly a moments later.