The Shoals

Story Info
Noncon/reluctance. A mustang, bikinis, cops, handcuffs.
7.5k words
4.49
28.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a cherry-red convertible mustang, girls in bikinis, men in uniform, and handcuffs. It is a noncom/reluctance fantasy. Be forewarned.

*****

There were dirt and grass stains on Marcy's new yellow bikini. Her wrists were a little chafed from the handcuffs and her knees were a bit achy. She'd be ok though. She was hungover, tired, a little sore, and her back felt... sticky. But deep down she had a guilty smile trying to find its way out.

Marcy and her friend Julianne had recently graduated and were enjoying the summer before college in their home town of Cedar Knolls. She told her parents that she and Julianne were going to spend the day at McHenry's Quarry. The quarry had been adapted to a swimming area and was supervised as a municipal park, with concessions, life guards, facilities, picnic areas, and parking. The Quarry was generally considered a safe summer hang out for the young folks from Cedar Knolls, though it was far from safe "back in the day," before it was taken over by municipal parks and regulated. Even just last year a kid died at the quarry; diving off the cliff in the middle of the night after downing a punch of pure grain alcohol mixed with Kool-Aid. The quarry was still not safe when the kids were left to their own devices.

Nevertheless, the girls did not go to McHenry's Quarry.

Instead the girls had spent their lazy, July Saturday hanging out in their short shorts and bikini tops at an unofficial recreational area, the local kids called "Steamroll Shoals." The "Shoals" was an undeveloped wild area where teens and 20-somethings went to get high, make out, and goof off in the sun. A stream from the higher ground formed a series of pools, separated by wide, stair-step water falls, sand bars, and piles of rocks. There was plenty of shade and just enough privacy for occasional outbreaks of epic hedonism, punctuated by teenage insecurity and nervous fumbling.

Marcy had always looked up to her friend Julianne, who was the daughter of the pastor of the church to which Marcy's family belonged. Marcy was shorter, curvier, and brunette. Julianne was taller, skinny, and blond, though she seemed way too tan to be a natural blond. Marcy looked up to Julianne because Julianne was a scandalous hell raiser who really did not give a flying fuck. It had been Julianne's idea to hang out at the Shoals in the first place. Julianne had the car; a vintage, cherry red, convertible Mustang. And Julianne brought a quarter ounce of indica and a cold bottle of cheap, fruity wine.

Marcy got so high she could barely talk unless it was just her and Julianne. When the boys came over to flirt, she just closed her eyes and lay back in the sun, melting into the rocks. At one point she opened one eye and spied Julianne making out with Mark Costello, who kept trying to touch Julianne's breasts. Julianne let him feel her up a little each time before half-heartedly pushing his hand away.

Marcy had drifted off a moment before she heard a stirring and gasping sounds. She slowly opened her eyes to see Julianne and Mark with their mouths firmly locked on one another. Julianne's cheeks were blushing deeply, and she appeared to be struggling with something. Marcy realized that Julianne was gripping Mark's wrist and trying to pull his hand out of her bikini bottoms; and he was just as determined to keep his hand right where it was. Julianne's eyes opened in shock as Mark's fingers finally found their way inside of her. Julianne gave a loud groan as she shoved him firmly away. Her face looked angry and her cheeks were flaming. Julianne's bikini was not really covering her intimate parts after struggling with Mark.

Marcy, on the other hand, was startled to notice the imposing outline of Mark's hard-on trying to push its way out of his cargo shorts. "God," she thought slightly panicked, "look at Mark's..." she caught herself before she thought anymore about that.

Mark pushed in close again and pitifully tried to pull Julianne's hand onto the bulge in his shorts, hoping she would just touch him for the few seconds it would take him to come in his pants. Julianne was fed up with Mark and kneed him in the balls, causing his friends to laugh from some distance away.

When it was just the two girls alone, Marcy told Julianne all the crazy thoughts and feelings running through her altered brain. Marcy asked if her friend was ok. Julianne said she was. She scandalized Marcy when she admitted, "I would have gotten him off too, if he just had some damn manners. Pushy asshole. God, did you see the size of that thing in his pants?"

Julianne was smoking a Parliament cigarette and Marcy was fascinated with the slow, winding trails of smoke drifting into the shafts of sunlight that fell through the trees.

After hours of baking (and getting baked) in the sun, and hours of watching Julianne get the boys overly excited, the sun was low in the sky and the girls were ready to head back into town. Julianne seemed a little too drunk and stoned to drive, but Marcy had only recently bothered to get her learner's permit at the age of 18, so there didn't seem to be too many options short of calling home and admitting to their parents exactly what they had been up to. That option would not win them many friends among the other young folks getting high out on the Shoals. So, the girls decided to saddle up and take it slow on into town.

As they stumbled towards the car, Marcy noticed her shorts had red clay all over the butt, so she decided to ride in Julianne's mustang in just her bikini and sneakers.

The two scoff-laws had barely made it a mile from the Shoals in Julianne's Mustang when they heard the siren wail and saw the flashing blue lights.

Marcy was petrified. She had never had any run-ins with the police and was shocked at how calm Julianne looked as she casually pulled the car off on to a dirt road back into the tall pine trees.

Marcy realized the two girls must have looked quite a sight. Two slightly wasted eighteen-year-old girls, one in only a sunshine yellow string bikini, and the other in a turquoise polka dot bikini top with very short cutoff jean shorts.

When the first police officer approached the vehicle initially, of course he could not yet see how short Julianne's shorts actually were, but he would soon.

Marcy watched slack jawed as Julianne batted her eyes at the young police officer, shifted restlessly in her seat, and leaned, and leaned, and leaned towards him, determined to show him as much of her pretty little body as possible. As she scrunched her shoulders together, one strap fell off her right shoulder and her breasts practically spilled out of her top, before she feigned shock and embarrassment and scooped herself back into her bikini top.

Officer Miller was a rookie, looking to be barely 22 years old. He was quite good looking and very fit. He had been a left tackle for the Cedar Knolls Knights when the two miscreant girls were in middle school. Officer Miller was not immune to Julianne's efforts. He was clearly starting to grow a tent in his pants, though he tried to shift and make it less obvious.

Seconds later, Officer Miller asked Julianne to step out of the vehicle. She pretended he had told her to put her hands on the hood of the car and spread her feet apart. He had not given her any such instruction. Nevertheless, she acted as if she was being apprehended in a movie, and leaned across the hood of the car, arching her back so that her shorts were exposing quite a bit of her pretty, round bottom. She contorted so that he could not avoid the rather clear impression that she had shaved everything below the waste.

"Um... uh... uh... miss, I need you to step away from the vehicle... I need you to... to... walk a straight line for me." Miller appeared to have developed a speech impediment. He was becoming quite distracted. Officer Miller's partner was getting out of the cruiser. Julianne suddenly broke into a fit of giggles and instead of just walking a straight line, she sashayed seductively along the hidden dirt road like a stripper at a carnival.

Marcy was shocked and could not remember to close her mouth. She suddenly realized she really needed to pee.

Marcy could not tell what was happening for a few minutes, as it had gotten dark. The little stretch of woods road was lit only by the headlamps of the police cruiser and the mustang. Marcy and realized that Julianne was between the two officers and sounded like she was trying to be funny. The two officers had initially sounded a bit harsh with her but were starting to lower their voices. Marcy suddenly realized that Julianne was on her knees.

Worried that Julianne was getting sick, Marcy nervously got out of the car, causing the older officer to look at her in concern. He did not say anything though as he took in the sight of the curvy, dark-haired girl in her yellow bikini and sneakers. Marcy moved closer, concerned for her friend. Then she was shocked to see that Julianne was on her knees in front of Officer Miller, with her hands reaching for the front of his pants.

The older officer continued to look at Marcy, then look back to the scene happening between the other two.

Impulsively, Marcy began to raise her voice in shocked protest, "JULIE! WHAT THE FUCK!? Stop it!" Her voice started to break into a whine. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Calm down" Julianne spoke breathily. "I got this."

"NO!" Marcy started to rush forward before the older officer, Sgt. Leibowitz, grabbed Marcy by her wrists and twisted her arms behind her back in a lazy gesture that rendered her helpless. Marcy felt metal pinching the skin of her wrists as she heard the handcuffs clicking into a tightly locked position. She was in handcuffs, with her arms behind her back, wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini, and a burly middle-aged cop, was firmly holding her by the wrists. And she had to pee. Badly.

"Shhhhh..." Julianne shushed her friend. "Relax Marcy. I'm just going to suck these handsome police officers' big dicks, and then all our troubles are over. Honestly," she purred, staring into the younger cop's eyes, "it'll be my civic duty," she said with a coquettish pout.

Julianne began running her finger tips up and down the growing outline in Officer Miller's pants. As she stroked him through the fabric of his uniform, the young policeman was rapt with pleasure. He gazed hungrily down at the blond girl caressing the bulge in his pants, looking more than a little dazed. Leibowitz shined his flashlight to get a better view, as Julianne planted a gentle kiss on the young officer's growing bulge and started to play with his belt buckle.

"Take... take your top off" the older cop grunted at the kneeling girl as he watched from several yards away. "I want to see your tits" he demanded.

Julianne looked down, pretending to be shy, "yes sir, officer." And she seductively reached behind her to slowly untie her bikini top, while clasping the material to her chest with her other hand. Julianne then milked the moment by teasingly acting uncertain about whether to continue before slowly sliding her hands and the bikini downward until her perky breasts were bouncing into view.

"Good girl," the sergeant said hoarsely.

Once her bikini top had fallen carelessly in the grass, Julianne's cream-colored breasts shone in the headlights and the older cops flashlight. Her small pink nipples danced as she worked to lower the zipper of Miller's pants.

Marcy found herself blinking back tears, feeling foolish and helpless as she watched her best friend about to give a blowjob to some strange man to avoid going to jail. She was scandalized, though admittedly... she could not take her eyes off Julianne and Officer Miller,... and she felt a warm excitement growing that she could not explain.

Marcy felt the handcuffs biting into her wrists as the cool evening breeze wafted over her bare skin. She was feeling mighty exposed as well; handcuffed and barely covered by her bikini out in the cool night air down some lonely by-way out in the sticks. And she still needed to pee.

"Oh my," Julianne said with a start, looking back at her friend. "Marcy, you've probably never blown a guy, have you? You better keep your eyes open, honey. Officer Miller is about to get one helluva blowjob," adding with a smirk "He looks like he needs it too, poor thing."

Marcy was squirming with embarrassment... and curiosity. As mortified as she was, she felt a small but insistent thrum of taboo excitement building inside her. She knew this situation was terribly wrong but really wanted to watch Julianne give this man a blowjob.

Julianne had officer Miller's pants open. As she began to slide her hand inside his fly to caress his member, Officer Miller's head rocked back with his eyes closed as if in prayer. Marcy was startled as she realized she was seeing the uncovered, glistening head of the man's penis poking out of his fly and into the beam of the flashlight as Julianne stroked his shaft. Julianne pulled the rest of Officer Miller's tumescent cock out of his pants and into the night air.

Marcy stared with her mouth slightly open, a small gasp coming from her parted lips. She forgot herself as she took in the sight with curious fascination. She stared at his creamy pink shaft as it gracefully curved towards the dark, swelling head, bobbing with eagerness for affection.

And yes, Julianne did seem to know exactly what kind of attention it wanted. She gently caressed the man's balls in her open palm while using her other hand to grip the base of his shaft with a slight pumping movement.

Marcy realized with curious fascination that the younger cop was uncircumcised as she watched the head of his cock disappear beneath his foreskin when Julianne stroked upwards; and then eagerly burst into view when she stroked down. She much preferred the view when she could clearly see his entire glans. Marcy found herself breathing through her mouth as she stared.

"I need to pee" Marcy whined, as she shifted nervously from one foot to the other. She heard Julianne giggling, though her giggling was muffled. "So pee" the older cop said hoarsely, unwilling to take his eyes off of Julianne's performance.

"I'm handcuffed..." whined Marcy.

Without taking his eyes off of Julianne's performance, Leibowitz casually reached over and with his calloused fingers he felt his way across the soft, bare skin of Marcy's belly, causing her to wince. Impatiently he reached for her bikini in the front and pulled the fabric to the side exposing her in humiliating fashion. He then pressed a rough, thick finger on either side of her soft labia to direct the stream for her.

"OH MY GOD!" Marcy squealed. Marcy was stunned and felt unspeakably vulnerable. Her face burned as if he had smacked her across both cheeks. Julianne looked out of the corner of her eye, and giggled some more, though she... was busy.

"Pee then and shut up!" Leibowitz ordered harshly, continuing to stare hungrily at the topless, blond girl, kneeling on the grass in front of his partner. He did not want to miss a second of this show.

Embarrassed, Marcy shifted and widened her stance, bending her knees slightly. Moments later Leibowitz heard Marcy's stream hit the gravel. As she finished, he actually wiped her with a tissue from his pocket. She was mortified. As he released the fabric of her bikini, it did not slide back into place so that Marcy's sex was still exposed to the chilly night air.

Marcy stared again at the performance. Julianne was licking Officer Miller's glans, as he groaned with pleasure. Julianne continued to massage the base of his shaft, and she kissed the underside of his penis. Finally, she moaned with exaggerated enthusiasm as she began to take the young policeman's cock into her mouth. Her head slowly began to rise and fall, as she hummed and moaned in rhythm. Marcy was fascinated as she watched Miller's strangely attractive cock disappearing into Julianne's open mouth. Julianne's hands roamed freely, caressed Miller's abdomen under his shirt, and she fondled the tightening muscles in his buttocks, when she was not caressing his balls and stroking his member. Marcy was surprised to find herself thinking about what a rocking body he had.

As officer Liebowitz eagerly stared at Julianne trying to swallow Officer Miller's cock, he absentmindedly began to fondle Marcy's bikini-clad bottom.

"OH...!" Marcy gasped "Don't do that! Hey!"she squirmed under his touch.

Liebowitz ignored her words and continued to enjoy the pleasure of casually feeling Marcy's sweet, plump bottom without permission. Then Liebowitz shoved his rough hand inside the back of her bikini, so he could caress her bare bottom without lycra in the way. As Marcy felt Leibowitz's fingers sliding between the cheeks of her ass; she clenched tightly and let out a squeal. Then without a word, he pulled his hand out of her panties, wrapped his powerful forearms around her nearly naked body, and with startling strength and speed he pulled her firmly back against him, with his tense, hard body pressed into her from behind. He was breathing heavily, excited by watching Julianne shamelessly sucking the other man's cock under the night sky, impatiently anticipating his turn.

Marcy felt nervous, vulnerable, and very turned on by the feeling of being restrained while Leibowitz took liberties with her.

Marcy could smell Officer Leibowitz now. He smelled like cigarettes, coffee, and sweat. She felt his rough razor stubble against the softness of her neck and the side of her face, as he pressed tightly against her. Because of the position of her cuffed wrists, Liebowitz's hardening cock kept brushing into Marcy's fingers as well as her bottom. She tried to maneuver her hands to one side or another but kept finding his erection in her hands. She was startled by the feel of him. So insistent, warm, and hard.

The sergeant's hands eagerly explored the soft curves of Marcy's hips and belly. She could sense that he was losing control in his excitement. His hands began to roam upwards and he cupped her soft, full breasts over the yellow bikini. She gasped as she felt his calloused hands pushing under the fabric to touch her bare skin. His fingertips grazed her nipples and she felt his growing excitement, ignoring her pleading.

"Hey! I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!!" Marcy stammered; handcuffed, and barely clothed with a grizzled, middle-aged policeman feeling her up.

Marcy was shocked to realize just how incredibly turned on she was. The handcuffs were a turn on. Being nearly naked and alone with two grown men in uniform was a turn on. Watching Julianne, topless, with a strange man's cock in her mouth had her very turned on. Even so she was frightened to feel that she was so vulnerable and being touched by this man who she did not know. His body felt so hard and insistent. A part of her wanted to feel him just take her. To just rip off her bikini and take her.

Marcy gasped with a surge of excitement as she watched the younger policeman's entire body beginning to tense and shudder. Julianne tried to pull back, but Officer Miller gripped her roughly by her blond hair, as he spent himself in her mouth in a series of quick little tremors. For a moment the sounds coming from Julianne sounded angry, though her voice was muffled. But Julianne seemed to regain control and moaned with fake excitement as she sucked Officer Miller gently for few more tremors, until finally he looked like he could not stand and leaned against the police cruiser with his pants around his knees and his shiny, messy cock once again bouncing exposed.

Liebowitz could wait no longer. He roughly pushed the complaining dark-haired cutie to the side. Marcy nearly fell, finding it hard to balance with her wrists handcuffed behind her back. Marcy felt a strange pang of abandonment as Leibowitz was moving quickly towards Julianne, who was still on her knees, her face a mess of drool and semen.