The Shoebox Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Sid's cock expanding impossibly inside me as he again ground into me, groaning with lust. My clit was trapped, swollen and aching! As he withdrew I could feel the parting shots of his sperm splashing onto my cervix as his cock expanded and contracted in orgasm. One, two, three clenching spasms. I closed my eyes and for some unexplainable reason, saw young Joe Powell in place of my husband!

I felt his cock withdraw, but only and inch or so, releasing the pressure on my clit. I was lost in my own world – the only reality was the amazing feelings that were inexorably building up inside of me. I felt as if I was at the top of a precipice in the weightless moment before beginning a free fall - my only attachment to reality was the shaft of the thick penis that was pumping its warm elixir into my swollen sex.

Then it happened! I felt a bolt of lighting explode from my clitoris and shoot down my legs into my toes and up my spine and into my brain. I began to plummet in a headlong rush of indescribable feelings. My body shook as if I were being electrocuted. I heard the wail of my disembodied voice echo through the room and then . . . darkness.

[Continued in Chapter 5.]

12