The Shoot Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane conquers the titanic tit queen, Charlene.
3.2k words
4.57
13.9k
16
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. It took six years but I finally finish the last chapter of The Shoot. Hope everyone enjoys. And if you're not familiar with the models I mention in the story, please Google them. You'll get a better understanding on how large Charlene's breasts are.

*****

"Welcome to DAMSEL, my fashion magazine," announced the 44-year-old editor and fashion chief, Jane Parson, as she welcomed her latest client, parking inspector Charlene Rose.

Jane was astonished when she first laid eyes on the 29-year-old with the biggest set of titties she ever saw. Her masculine face and the boyish haircut weren't much attractive. Her long limbs extended from a dumpy and stout torso with boobs bigger than her head. Jane has seen some huge tits but Charlene's breasts, however, were on a different level that rivaled such infamous softcore porn models like Milena Velba, and Abbi Secraa.

After Charlene handed Jane a $400 parking ticket which she did pay, she got to know Charlene a little bit to which Charlene confessed to being teased on a school and losing her virginity to her stepfather. She then went on to complain about her current bra situation, and Jane chimed in and offered to help Charlene but only if she agreed to model some of the brassieres. Charlene agreed and hours later, arrived at Jane's fashion studio.

"I ordered the black, the green, and the pink bras that you asked for," Jane mentioned while drifting her eyes from Charlene's butterface to her super large breasts that stretched to full maximum the beige-colored V-neck tee-shirt she wore. Jane got her first real look at the size and shape of Charlene's immense melons as her V-neck tee-shirt showed off an abundance of voluminous cleavage. There was no evidence she had on a brassiere as her heavy jugs hung lower over her midsection then yesterday.

"Wow. These all look gorgeous. I do hope these bras fit. I haven't had any new measurements taken in over a year. The only huge bra I owe is the 36K," Charlene stated. "By the way, did you pay your parking ticket?"

"Yes I did, and I have a friend with us today who is a tailor. We can do your measurements before you try on the bras," Jane informed. "Come on out, Djimon."

In walked a mid 30's, 6'6 tall and thin dark-skinned African male dressed in a yellow sweater, and blue jeans with his long jet-black perm hair tied back into a ponytail.

"Charlene, I would like you to meet Djimon. Djimon, this is the woman I was telling you about earlier," said Jane.

"He's a tailor?" Charlene questioned. "I through tailors would dress a little more businesslike."

"She caught me on my day off," Djimon spoke in his South Africa accent, eyeballing the mega busty Amazonian up and down. "Plus, I owe her a favor."

"Believe me, Charlene. Don't let his appearance fool you. He's good at what he does," complimented Jane. "Now remove that shirt and let's get started, shall we."

"Okay but don't laugh. Although my former stepdad loved my enormous boobs, I still got laughed at and made fun of by my stepdad. During sex, my stepdad would call me a cow," Charlene shared.

"I can see why," Djimon muttered under his breath.

Charlene grabbed the bottom of her shirt with a little bit of hesitation as if she was debating with herself. She lifted the shirt up with a bit of a struggle over her mountainous rack as they dragged upwards with the shirt and got it over her head. Her titanic-sized breasts flopped back down her torso with heavy thuds against one another and her lower ribcage. The teardrop-shaped udders were paler than her fair skin, massed with stretch marks at the tops where they started to hang down her torso while the first slopes of her cumbersome and broad globular flesh bags had red and blue light veins sprawling around the tips. Her sizable, round bumpy areolas were pale pink and in the center were barely noticeable nipples of the same color. She had a tiny mole next to her right areola.

"My, my, my," Jane gasped, getting her first look at Charlene's naked pendulous breasts.

Djimon was an ass and leg man, but he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to play with a pair of breasts as gigantic as Charlene's. His cock quickly began filling up the front of his jeans.

"Those are certainly some massive breasts you have on you, honey," Djimon commented. "The back pain must be tremendous."

"Yeah, they are very heavy, but I do a lot of walking on my job which is my daily exercise. Too embarrassed to go to a gym," Charlene replied.

"They are truly are marvelous. Go ahead and measure Charlene," Jane instructed Djimon, while still staring in bewilderment at Charlene's mammoth spherical hangers.

Djimon took the measuring tape and wrapped it comfortably underneath the enormous bottoms of Charlene's jugs. He purposely bumped and rubbed the back of his hands under their soft curved bottoms. Then he took the measuring tape and wrapped it around the massive fronts of her breasts from nipple to nipple. Charlene released a small moan from the measuring tape raking over her sensitive buds. Djimon's cock continued getting harder while measuring Charlene's chest and gawking down at her fat, low-hanging mammaries.

"Jane told me you were a 36K the last time you checked? Well, my dear, you just graduated to a 38L," Djimon informed, as he dropped the measuring tape and boldly started massaging large handfuls of Charlene's newly measured 38L cups. They were considerably heavy, and bulky soft flesh overflowed his large, dark-skinned palms.

"Wow. You're hands feel wonderful on my breasts," Charlene moaned. "You're the first guy outside of my stepdad to touch them."

Having heard that turned Djimon on as he pulled Charlene closer to him by her overly large, stupid sized breasts and starting deep kissing her. She joined in, and they both started swapping tongues in each other's mouths. Charlene wrapped her long arms around Djimon's neck as they sloppily kissed. Her mammoth globes squished and easily billowed out from between them and Djimon kept his hands firmly secured to the huge bottoms of her breasts.

"Hey, I have a nice cozy bed in the studio if you two want to use it," Jane suggested, as her pussy was melting in her panties. Her nipples were noticeably rock-hard through her bra and blouse.

Djimon and Charlene took her suggested and moved the action over to the infamous bed where Jane watched several busty girls get their brains fucked out. Charlene lied down on her back which caused her near preposterous spheres to separate off to her sides as Djimon took off her shoes, socks, and skinny jeans. Her basic, loose-fitting plain white panties were the last article of clothing to go, and her pussy was revealed, bordered by a large mound of dark brown hair.

Djimon stripped out of his clothes immediately, exposing his tall, skinny dark body and huge, fat hard black dick and enormous dark balls. He wasted no time in burying his face between Charlene's legs and started giving her big hairy bush a licking of a lifetime.

Jane stood behind a naked Djimon with her video camera and zoomed in as he thoroughly like an expert, licked and sucked the 5'9 Amazonian's wet gigantic bush. He held her long scrawny legs up in mid-air by the back of their kneecaps while sucking, licking, and nibbling on her medium clitoris. Jane captured Charlene's toes spreading and curling from the oral pleasure.

"UGHHHH FUCK! OHHHHH FUCK! Ohhhhhhh," Charlene cried out, making weird distorted facial expressions while thrashing her head and her oversized breasts around all over the bed from the orgasm set off by Djimon's tongue fucking. Her hairy, burning-inferno snatch felt like a waterfall as she came all over Djimon's face.

He kept his tongue buried deep between her flaming cuntlips, humming and moaning and doing all types of tricks with his tongue that had her body quivering with unbearable immense pleasure. He dropped one of her legs and inserted a finger inside her plush pink hole. He kept his intense assault on her clitoris going with his lips and tongue while furiously fingerfucking her deep in her pussy.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD!" Charlene screeched out like a banshee. Jane thought her ears were going to pop after that scream, but she loved every raunchy second.

After Djimon finished up eating Charlene's cunt and licking up most of her bitter juices, he stood up with his painfully hard, nine-inch thick cock pointing towards Charlene. She sat up dragging her ginormous breasts with her until they rested on her thighs and was shockingly disturbed at her lover's massive dark cock.

"WHOA! You're much bigger and thicker than my stepdad," she groaned.

"Don't worry, dear. It may look menacing, but it's a real pleasure pleaser," Jane commented. "His big dick is no different than those giant titties you have in your lap."

"Go head girl, feel it in your mouth," Djimon encouraged, as he stroked his throbbing manhood.

Charlene seized the base of Djimon's hard member, and her hand could barely wrap its fingers around before taking his thick, long wood into her mouth. She closed her eyes and started bobbing her mouth up and down a small portion of his elongated rock-hard cock in a steady rhythm. It was all she could fully fit into her mouth as his penis was too wide and enormous. Not wanting to stand around idly, Djimon reached down and started fondling her massive tits as they swayed slightly with her movements. He didn't bother searching for her barely visible nipples as there was too much breast flesh to be covered. He enjoyed the soft feel and heavy weight of her meaty hanging funbags in his hands while eating his big black cock sucked.

Jane was envious of Charlene. Not only did she have the titanic knockers she dreamed about but she also was having her mouth stuffed with an enormous black angry penis. She was extremely horny but knew she had to put her needs aside for the betterment of her fashion magazine even though the parties involved were both naked and engaged in sexual activity. She zoomed in on Charlene's hot slobbery mouth as she sucked down upon Djimon's thick organ in a boisterous and careless way. Her saliva dribbled down the parts of his throbbing shaft that she couldn't fit into her mouth and down onto her mighty milk tanks.

Djimon begrudgingly removed his sleek dick from between Charlene's lips and stuck it directly between her heavy-dangling funbags. He let out a throaty moan as he clutched overflowing handfuls of the sides of her monstrous jugs and began thrusting, in and out, fucking the largest set of titties he has ever seen and felt around his enormous cock.

Charlene folded her arms beneath her whopping 38L cup mammaries in attempt to keep her massive boobs balance and steady while Djimon plowed his hard nasty cock between them. Even while she sat on the bed and he was standing, his entire enormous shaft and big cum-filled balls disappeared between her soft, mind-boggling knockers and the huge knob of his cock barely wedged free from its voluminous capturers.

"Ohhh shit!" Djimon moaned, squeezing from all different angles of Charlene's gigantic fat floppers to keep his hard cock tightly smothered in between them.

"Hmmm, Djimon. I think you just met your match," Jane teased, as she stood right beside them and recorded the hard pounding he was delivering to Charlene's titties. Djimon was thrusting so maniacally hard that the tops of her colossal udders slammed into her chin forcing Charlene to lift her head up towards the ceiling.

At the velocity in which Djimon was thrusting and the incredible soft feeling of Charlene's stupidly-sized hooters, he felt his first orgasm boiling. He didn't want to bust a nut yet, so he relinquished his throbbing tool from between her globular jugs and plunged it back into her hungry mouth. Instinctively, Charlene bobbed her mouth up and down as far as her mouth could gobble down his dick. She used one hand to stroke the thickness that wasn't between in her lips, and the other fondled his enormous black ball sack. Djimon placed a hand on either side of her bowl-cut style head and began thrusting his massive dark meat down her narrow skinny throat. His hanging balls swung wildly beneath and came close in contact with her chin. Charlene's gag relaxes kick in, couching up and discharging saliva all over his thrusting cock and dribbling strands of spit down her chin and onto her mountainous chest.

"God Djimon, I can see your cock pushing against her throat," Jane moaned. Her pussy was quenching for a nice juicy cock to satisfy it. She contemplated having Djimon stay a little bit longer for a bonus fuck. She noticed his bony ass tightening up, and the rest of his body soon began trembling as he let out a throaty moan.

"Unghhhhh fuck!!"

Djimon quickly discharged his slobbery organ from Charlene's mouth and blasted her face with several large cum shots that left him weak in his bony knees. Charlene's entire face from top to bottom got covered in Djimon's gooey glaze, and it slowly trickled down into her chest and tits.

"That was fantastic!" exclaimed Jane, as she kneeled beside Charlene and used a finger to wipe a bit of Djimon's cum off her face and tasted it. "Hmmm, salty. Clean off your face, and we'll try on these bras."

A few minutes later, Charlene tried on each large brassiere that Jane provided for her. The bras felt snugger than any of her older bras but a generous amount of breast flesh oozed from the tops of the cups, and her tits still hung near the bottom of her ribcages.

"I love that see-thru black bra. I bet seeing your tits getting fucked in that would look great," Jane hinted.

Charlene climbed up onto the bed and lied down on her back. Djimon rose from a chair in the corner, stroking his huge rock-hard cock and joined Charlene on the bed. He straddled her midsection and lodged his dick between her bra-clad bosoms. He moaned and began sliding his thick hard meat deep in between the gorge of her incomparable melons. The bra held her tits up high and in place and made for a better tit-fucking. Djimon kneaded and squeezed her wobbling titties through the large brassiere as he fucked them.

Charlene rested her lanky arms above her head while her South Africa lover mercilessly fucked her soft, pale oversized mammaries and worked up a sweat. She felt two of his long fingers start to drill in and out her moist unkempt pussy. Jane stood at the foot of the bed and captured Djimon's fingers exploring the depths of Charlene's pink honey pot.

"Unghhhh god, yes!! Ohhhh god!" Charlene exclaimed. "Please fuck me, please, fuck me!"

Djimon climbed off Charlene's torso and positioned himself between her long legs. He rubbed the tip of his massive cockhead along her wet slit before pushing it between her moist velvet cuntlips.

"Oh SHIT!" she cried, with barely a couple of inches of his hard dick meat inside her.

Jane focused the camera shot on Djimon's thick beast, slowly impaling inside and stretching Charlene's big hairy snatch. He began ramming half of his gigantic prick deep inside her with each thrust. He hooked her legs under his arms; bring her size 9.5 bare feet to his shoulders and started plunging in and out of her harder. Her sweat-drenched face was contorted with pain and elation as Djimon plowed more of his massive black cock deeper inside. Jane zoomed in closer at the juices flying out of Charlene's womb, each time Djimon pulled up and thrust forward. His heavy black balls slammed into her tight pink asshole with each furious thrust.

"Ohhhh, so close! Ohhhhh fuck... Harder... HARDER!!" Charlene cried and commanded. Her mouth hung open in silence as her whole body got rocked by a massive orgasm. Her soggy cunt clamped around his meaty member and bathed it in her cum.

Djimon pulled out suddenly and moved up the bed with his steely hard dick pointed right at her flushed face. Charlene engulfed his blistering wet cock between her lip, licking and sucking her cum juices off his cock.

"Charlene is such a nasty girl," Jane teased, aiming the camera towards Charlene's heated and sweaty masculine as she consumed half of Djimon's fat wet junk.

After the good, steadily suck job, Djimon got on his back, and Charlene mounted him in reserve girl. She unhooked her massive new brassiere and flung it off onto the floor, freeing her gargantuan heavy milk sacks. She impaled her cum-drippy pussy as far as possible down on his dick with a couple of inches left outside of cuntlips. With both big, bare feet planted on either side of his Djimon's thighs, Charlene bounced up and down his enormous stiff member. She leaned forward and allowed her pendulous milky-white jugs to flop against her quivering thighs with each bounce.

After a couple of minutes, Charlene became exhausted and leaned back towards Djimon. He took control placing his hands under each overwhelming jug, thrusting his hips up and jackhammering his beefy penis up inside her large hairy mound. Her pumpkin-sized tits flopped up and down her sides, imitating wings as if she was trying to fly.

"You were born to ride a big black cock, Charlene," Jane teased, sitting on her knees at the foot of the bed and capturing Djimon's massive tool fucking the super-boobed parking inspector senseless. "He's filling you up so much."

"Ahhhhhh fuck! His big dick is so deep! Sooooooooo deeeeeep!" Charlene groaned in a low groggy voice, as she came hard, drowning his cock and balls in her bittersweet cum.

Djimon knew he was close to his maximum limit. He pulled out of Charlene and pushed her on her back, then straddled her midsection one last time and slapped his hard, angry dick between her gigantic heaps of sweaty titflesh. It took both of their efforts to gather up her heavy, fat milk sacks and wrap them around his pulsating manhood. Djimon started fucking her ginormous tits like no tomorrow. His entire black cock disappeared beneath 20 pounds of soft milky titflesh. His enormous balls repeated slammed against the thick bottoms of her oversized bosoms. The idyllic sensation confirmed to be too overwhelming for Djimon to last any longer. He let out a loud howl, and he releases fire between her wobbling udders, shooting several large ropes of cum through her cleavage and landing on her face and in her hair. After Djimon finished pumping a monstrous load, he collapsed on the bed next to an exhausted Charlene.

"Excellent Djimon, excellent," Jane praised. "Now that you've done with the full course meal, how about dessert?"

Jane stripped down to just her high heels and approached the bed. For a 44-year-old fashion editor, she took really good care of her body. She kneeled between Djimon's legs and sucked his big black cock back to life. She could taste Charlene's cum all over it. After receiving the fucking of her life, Jane closed down shop for the rest of the day to deal with her sore pussy.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers