The Shootist

Story Info
A shoot brings a photographer closer to his dream girl.
3.3k words
4.24
20.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of me in a short tight skirt and sleeveless shirt tied in front, mid-drift. Her legs covered in fishnet stockings and the tight skirt extenuating her round supple legs and buns. Her name was Argemone, an old Greek word meaning flower, as she'd once told me, but she liked to be called Damsel.

"Shoot the picture," she said. She arched her back looking back at the camera, pouting slighting for me as I shot away three more. It was no secret she was driving me crazy, but I dare not touch her. Not if I wanted to see my money.

She was a good client, always paid me well for my time, always insisting on multiple copies of the photos, sometimes even if there was no difference; she wanted every one of them. I always gave her exactly what she wanted only keeping a few for my portfolio.

We shot in her basement, which she used as her studio for her work at home projects. I think she did some kind of customer service or marketing. I don't know, she made good money and paid me well.

We did all matter of shots – artistic, historical, gothic, horror, sexy, even sleazy at times. She'd call me with a new idea and flirt with me on the phone to book an afternoon shoot. I always gave her my absolute best work, and upon her insistence the bad shots, either lighting gone or blurred – she took all of them.

My best work - was actually more of a testament to how crazy she made me. She was in my dreams and all my fantasies. Her gorgeous brown eyes, her beautiful smile, and her goddess of a body! Fuck! I couldn't hold a regular job; I'd always think about her with enthusiasm and some hopelessness and never get a fucking thing done. She wasn't a model or some skinny rail with giant tits that was a marvel as to how she even walked. No, she was a real flesh and blood – beautiful, desirable woman. I took her pictures because I wanted her and a picture was the closest I could get. The money was just to pay the bills and for the film.

"Rob," she said sweetly. Her deep seductive voice was like a symphony to my ears and I felt like one of those little winged cupid-bastards dancing around as two lovers walked together in the artwork of years past. "Shoot the fucking shot, ROB!"

I took the picture, looking down to see the memory card was full. I looked at my watch and saw nearly 2 hours had past. I couldn't believe how fast time flew and I was now sitting on over 1000 new pictures.

"We're done," I said.

"Change the card."

"Your two hours is up," I said, beginning to pack away my camera and turn off the lights.

"Rob, I have some other ideas for our shoot."

"I have another shoot across town," I said. I was a bit taken by how quickly the time had passed, was I really so obvious? Had I been so enamored by her I couldn't even focus on shooting nearly 1000 shots?

"Rob, cancel the other shoot," she begged. "I'll pay you extra," she bit her lip, saying this. She won. I would have pulled my heart from my chest had she asked for it.

"Damsel," I said. "I have other clients and I do run a business. I'll cancel my 4 'o'clock, but I have to be at the 6 'o'clock – wedding pictures, and they booked me three months in advance."

"I'll make it worth your while," she said as she smiled. "Just give me a few seconds, change your memory card or something."

It didn't matter what I said at this point, it wasn't at all intelligible. She did this to me. It made me a complete blob of jelly to even speak to her. Once she flashed her smile and I got caught in her gorgeous brown eyes, my thought process was done. What's worse, I think she secretly enjoyed having that power over me.

Not that I'm complaining about being able to serve and having the attention of a good-lookin' lady, mind you. Definitely not, Damsel was a goddess of desire and beauty. But I'm pretty sure she could tell me I was a roast beef sandwich and I would nod my head in agreement.

"Rob," she said from the other room. "Can you give me maybe a softer or darker light, maybe a blue backdrop?"

"Sure thing, hon." I changed the lights out and pinned the blue floral pattern background. She came out in her robe and set a barstool down in front. Everything was lit. The shoot was on. Damsel sat down in her robe and began to remove it slowly. "Start shooting," she said. I began hitting the button, 2, then 5, then 7 shots in, making my way slowly up to 30 and 40.

The first flashes of skin were her legs; I loved her legs and could probably spend an entire day kissing on them. They were shapely and fit, naturally beautiful running up her back leg to her butt. Damsel had an amazing butt and I often had to make myself not stare at it.

Typically, Damsel would wear some kind of tight shorts or skirt, but this time, she wore nothing. She turned slightly to the left and let down her dark hair which tumbled over her right shoulder, then twisted her head so that it flowed down behind her.

I loved her dark hair and had seen it short and long during the time we'd know each other. Under wigs, tied in braids, slicked back – it didn't matter to me. Her dark hair made her lovely brown eyes sparkle. There was always that sparkle in every picture she took. I made sure of it when I handed them over to her each time. And to be honest, there were very few shots of her where you couldn't see her eyes, just the occasional blink, or blur, or maybe she moved before a shot.

Her smile, I could easily write another ten pages about it. Her smile made me fall in love with her the first time I saw it. It made me happy to see it and want to come up with excuses to make her smile each time I saw her. If she'd asked me not to charge her and then smiled, I'd be a poor starving photographer, but a completely content one, at that.

Bent knee, she twisted both legs right and began exposing her chest, while the robed dropped down her back, hanging off her arms. Her porcelain breasts made the hair on my neck stand, this was the sculpture of a Greek goddess coming alive before me and my duty to her was becoming increasingly difficult to focus on.

She shook her hair and it tumbled over the left half of her face. She turned more to the right dropping more of the robe as I shot her naked back and shoulder. Finally, the robe huddled around the small of her back, she turned to look at me, "You gonna shoot the picture, Rob?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

I immediately dropped the camera and grabbed at her, pulling her off the stool as if she were a cherry blossom floating in the breeze. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed her. The robe dropped to the floor as I pinned her to the basement wall kissing her in a furious storm, her legs wrapping around my waist. Her hands eagerly tore at my shirt as I grabbed her beautiful plump ass, running my hand up the small of her back. I dropped her down on her feet, turning her around to face the wall as I bit and kissed down her back. Pausing as I bit and kissed her butt, something I had wanted since the first day we'd met. My fingertips ran up and down the backs of her thighs as I bit, kissed and nibbled my way up her spine, kissing her on the back of her neck and shoulders.

I thought about how long she'd teased me and flirted with me as I would stand in the shower after each session, beating off for nearly an hour. I worked my way down her back, seeing goose bumps on her skin as my hands reached around her, cupping her breasts. I turned her to suck on her tight budding nipples, rolling my tongue around the areola, kissing back down her stomach and around the edge of her right hip.

My lips moving back across her buttocks, I bit her hard, to which she moaned and giggled with pleasure, turning around to face me and lifting one leg onto the barstool. Her legs were smooth, smelling faintly of a softly baby-powdered rose petal as I buried my face in her crotch seeking, with my togue, the tender most warm spot I could whilst enjoying her juices. She tasted sweet and warm and I let my tongue flick across her clit and deep inside her as she writhed around making some whimpering sounds. Each time I went back, it was as if I hungered for her, no longer allowing my passion to impede me, I overwhelmed her with pleasure and tenacity each time.

"OH GOD! ROB! JESUS FUCK ME ROB!" she cried out as my tongue touched her clit again, swirling around in figure 8's and circles, with no real rhythm. I sucked on her wet nub as it became engorged and ever more sensitive. She ground her face into me as I slurped hard, wrapping my tongue around her, making my whole face wet from her as she continued whimpering, cursing, and begging god she not cum yet. I would toy with her as she had me, her hips grinding into my face with the rhythm of my tongue, only to stop and change against her. My chin dripped with her sweet carnal nectar as she let out yet another cry. I inserted a finger while as I caught my breath against her forceful pushing hands.

"FUCK ME," she cried out again with increased sounds of whimpering and an almost begging whine as I, again, buried my face into her. My tongue bringing her an all new rhythm, drinking her juices as they flowed freely from her, my head of hair held tightly in her fingers, nearly ripped out as she moaned loudly again. At that moment, I could feel my dick was hard; I thought my pants would split the seams.

"DEAR GOD, ROBBBBBBBB!" Damsel screamed nearly taking handfuls of hair as she tried to push my face back in. But I wasn't going to give into her this time. I picked her up in my arms and very nearly slammed her over my work table, knocking over lighting equipment and gear to wrap her firmly over the table's edge, spread eagle. I jerked the belt loose, very nearly ripping my fly open as a thin trickle of juices ran down Damsel's naked leg from her pussy.

I grabbed my dick and rubbed it directly against the wet lips of her vulva, my head swollen and very nearly throbbing. "OH GOD YES, PUT IT IN ME, ROB!" She exclaimed as I ran the tip across her soft hairless snatch, picking up the wetness from her. As she laid there across the table enjoying me toy her most inner sanctum she purred contently. Before she had a chance to prepare herself, I plunged my cock into her the entire length, balls slapping against her as I repeatedly drove it into her wet snatch. She felt wonderful, a mixture of being drenched from her excitement and my earlier explorations, her love canal wrapped around my cock as I began thrusting into her from behind.

"GOD DAMN!" she screamed, not realizing just how wide my cock was. I continued driving it into her hard, moving the table slightly each time, "OH FUCK," her beautiful ass slapping against the front of my legs, "FUCK ME HARDER, ROB," my balls getting wet as her pussy dripped with excitement. She was very wet, both from me eating her and from her enjoying all 8 inches of me being driven into her, hitting her in just the right spot to drive her wild.

I turned her over on her back, and kissed her deeply sharing my tongue and with it, all the wonderful flavors from inside her. I, pausing halfway inside her, she delightfully drank from my face and tongue.

"HARDER DAMMIT! HARDER," she cried out. I put her ankles on my shoulders as I continued to fuck her as hard as she had demanded. The old wooden table was beginning to make a squeaking noise, long ago dried glued wooden joints protesting as they began to give.

I picked her up and laid her on the cold floor atop her robe, pants dangling around my ankles, pounding down into her between her legs as she dug her fingers into my back, reaching down to my ass to squeeze both cheeks and slapped my ass. "OHHHH! RIGHT THERE, ROB! OH GOD!!!!," she moaned.

I continued ramming my cock into her as she let out a frenzied whimper and content moaning, her pleasure driving unspeakable words (and mostly unintelligible) from her mouth. She'd paw at my ass to push it down, so I'd push it in harder, she'd try to use her legs to dictate my rhythm, so I teased more with my own. I'd sensed she wanted more direct control of my cock. We rolled over and she carefully squatted down on top, aiming herself down my cock and it disappeared into her as she once again took the entire girth inside her, slowly.

"HMMMPPPHHH" she moaned as she began pushing herself up and down the shaft and grinding against it, letting out some giggling. She knew precisely how to work my cock and felt when I was almost ready to lose it by letting off on her gait, but then continuing as she would lean back and grind herself against my increasing spasms of pleasure. She felt so good, as if she had been design by god to bring every inch of my body pleasure.

"Don't you dare cum yet, or I won't pay you." She said with a mischievous grin on her face, as she continued bouncing on me, her tits bouncing as she again smiled. She put her ankles on my shoulders and began riding harder; I would attempt to help her by thrusting up. But I nearly lost my concentration when my bare ass hit the cold concrete floor.

She giggled when she saw me shudder from the cold, but decided to try something different. She moved her legs back down, reached back, and grabbed my balls, while she ground against my cock.

"OH SHIT!" I said, surprised by her grabbing me. "Just hold in there a little bit longer," she said as she eagerly ground away on my cock, using my balls in her hand as a sort of leash to move my cock inside her as she continued to ride.

I was very close to coming at that point as she slowed and would just wiggle against me. She lifted her left leg and twisted to the right sitting on me side saddle. She seemed to enjoy the tightness of my cock's girth at this new angle and began inching herself slowly up and down as she moaned and grunted softly, approving of every single moment and biting her lower lip again. I prayed it would never stop but also was feeling as if my life would end upon my next orgasm.

"Hmmmmm, "she said. "You've been a VERY good boy." She smiled dryly at me. "So I think in just a few seconds, I'm going to suck you dry. So don't cum just yet. And maybe you'll get some more of my pussy if you don't cum.

"I'll do my best."

"Of course you will, you always do."

And with that, she climbed off me, straddled my face and then leaned over me to take my throbbing into her mouth. She started by sucking very lightly, moving her lips up and down and sucking when her head bobbed back up to the tip. It was as if she was going to begin a pipeline of my hot jizz, and she was the pump jack.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, babe... Please, I need you to cum in my mouth," she said. She continued to bob her head up and down the shaft, grabbing my balls and squeezing lightly. I wanted to eat her pussy again, but sensing what I was trying to do, she would raise it just out of my reach. She wanted me to cum, and dammit, I was going to.

"Not yet, dear! Come on, babe, cum in my mouth," she said right before going back down. I could feel myself letting go, but managed to hold it for a few more seconds, enjoying as her soft warm lips sucked her juices off my shaft. She sensed I was struggling and concentrating. "Let it all go, hon," her voice so innocently and sweetly stated. "And, I'll let you taste my pussy again. OK?"

"Oh fuck!" I lost it right there spurting one gob right in her face. She hurried down to suck the next gob directly and pumped my cock with her hand to squeeze out every drop. With her fingers she wiped every drop off her face, slurping it off her fingers. I lay there trying to catch my breath as she continues sucking and licking all of our juices off my cock.

"That's a good boy," she says lowering her now pink pussy back onto my face. I sink my tongue right into her, tasting my own cock as I fuck her with my tongue. I stick two fingers into her to rub against her g-spot. She moans loudly as I continue sucking on her tender lips.

"OH GAWD! RIGHT THERE!" She says as I tongued her sweet wet hole.

She shuddered and writhed in pleasure as it waved across her body. At times, she would lift her pussy away to catch her breath, others, she would grind gently against my tongue. I grab both of her as cheeks as I pull her closer onto my eager tongue. I could tell it was all building to a tremendous climax so I continued to suck on her clit, swirling in figure 8s and circles, trying to keep a head of her a surprise her.

"JESUS!!! OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!!!!!" She cried out, then seemingly going limp and few last gasps she eventually collapses on top of me. She turns and lays down facing me resting her head on my chest.

She sighs contently as her breathing slowed to normal. "You really fucked me hard, and I'm going to be sore as hell," she gave me a dirty grin reaching over to kiss me, again, tasting her own juices.

"Hmmmm, we should really get off this floor," she said. I began to drift off, nearly exhausted from the last 45 minutes of work. She laid her head back down on my chest and I held her there. "We can sleep in my bed, if you're tired."

I followed her up stairs to a nearly bare apartment with no furniture. She led me to her bedroom which had a large King size bed with soft silk sheets and a large cotton comforter. I dropped my remaining clothes and crawled under the comforter with her.

"Will you need me to wake you at 6?" She asked.

"Yeah, have to be across town around 6," I replied.

"OK," she said, setting her alarm clock for 6 – almost 2 hours away. "Can I come?"

"You sure can, lady!"

She wrapped herself in my arms and I held her as we began to drift off again. I took in the smell of her beautiful dark hair and kissed her neck.

Cozy.

Warm.

Safe.