The Shoplifting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her eyes with exasperation. "Billy, they are not boobs. They are breasts, a woman's breasts. It is very disrespectful to refer to them as boobs."

"Sorry, ma'am," he replied, softly stroking his dick as he admired his teacher's breasts. He didn't really care what she wanted him to call them. He wondered if he could bury his face within them.

Ms. Crump felt so self-conscious, so exposed, so mortified, yet also a bit strangely excited. Her heart was most definitely racing. She attributed this, however, to the danger, the risk she was facing, the humiliation of which she was being forced to endure. She did wish though that her nipples were not so stiff and pointy. They were normally very subdued. She got back up on her tip toes to again peek over the shelf, her breasts swinging and bobbling as she did so.

"Shake them for me, Ms. Crump," Billy commanded, his voice a bit quaky and uncertain.

"William Miller! I will do no such thing. That is simply absurd." How could a teacher ever shake her bubbies for a student! It was so inappropriate, so disrespectful. Not only did she not shake them for him, she covered them again with her hands. It was though a rather meager gesture of modesty. They were much too big to really hide, and it only made her appear all the more enticingly flirtatious.

"You really don't have much choice now, do you, Ms. Crump," the young man reminded her.

Ms. Crump's eyes narrowed with annoyance beneath her spectacles. She slowly took her hands away, letting William's eyes have another feast at the sight of their loveliness, and then she wriggled her shoulders, causing her boobs to shake and jiggle.

It was so nice how they could do that, as if they had a life of their own. They certainly had a purpose all their own, and that was to please the eye. As they bobbled William's dick twitched and swelled.

"Ms. Crump, one last thing," he suggested.

Ms. Crump's eyes widened with exasperated anger, her mouth grimaced. She again shook a finger at him like she would shake one of her rulers. "Now Billy, I must insist that this is it. You've had your little fun. You've seen you're teacher's bosoms. She even provided you with a very unseemly, demeaning act. Now it's time for all this to end. Put your, your...penis back into your pants, and we will forget the whole thing."

"Just one more thing, Ms. Crump, and then we are done, for good. I won't trouble you again, and I'll even give you the tapes. Both of them, from the aisle and the counter."

"You'll give me the tapes?" She again modestly covered her breasts with her hands, crossing her arms in front of them. She had assumed that she would have to trust him to erase them. It would be much better to actually have them herself, so she could destroy them and he could not make any copies.

William could still see a nipple poking through her fingers. "Yes, I will. I promise."

Ms. Crump considered the offer, or deal, or whatever it was. She really would like the tapes. With considerable trepidation she said, "Alright, alright, what is it that you want. The one least thing."

"Actually, I'll even give you a choice. You can pull down your panties or you can finish me off with your hand. Either one."

She would prefer neither one, but the choice really wasn't too difficult. She would much "prefer" to masturbate him than to have to expose any more of herself and, besides, he would probably demand that she masturbate him anyway once she was entirely nude.

"Give it here," she glumly replied.

He smiled and stepped up to her, his stiff dick bobbing up and down as he did so.

She stared at it, considered it. She would get into so much trouble handling a student's erection. Yet, she risked into getting so much trouble if she didn't. But, it was just so wrong, so disgusting, so sick. She grimaced as she reached for it.

William smiled as she reached for it. Ms. Crump was going to jerk him off! Nobody would ever believe this, at least without pictures to prove it. He sighed with deep pleasure as he felt her womanly fingers wrap around his shaft.

Ms. Crump groaned with resignation as her fingers wrapped around the warm, stiff rod. She gripped it tightly and began to stroke. It had been quite some time since she had done this, but it was like riding a bike. You never forget.

She had though forgotten how much she enjoyed stroking a man's cock. Did she really think that? She was surprised that she just had such a thought, but there was something about it that was strangely appealing. Well, there wasn't anything strange about enjoying such a thing, but it was strange to enjoy it right now, in this context, forced to do so by a young man, a student in her class, blackmailing her. Perhaps because it had been so, so long that she had held one. It felt so hard, so stiff, so manly, virile, and strong. She wondered if he would make her put it in her mouth, and then shuddered at such a thought, and at herself for having such a thought.

William watched Ms. Crump's boobs wiggle and jiggle as her fist worked on his cock. It was like they were giving him a little playful dance to entertain his eyes as her hand worked on his dick. Was there anything better a teacher can do for a student than to jerk him off while he gets to stare at her boobs?

He reached out to grab hold of one.

SMACK!

Ms. Crumb gave his hand a slap with her free hand. "No touching, young man. You just do your business like a good boy." She continued her stroking.

"Yes, Ms. Crump," he replied, feeling a little put down but not really minding. It was his hand that was slapped but he did still feel that he had the upper hand. He shifted his hand to her waist and let himself enjoy the moment.

And it was a really fine moment. In fact, a tremendous one. He was witnessing a very incredible side of Ms. Crump, one that few students would ever experience: her jiggling naked boobs, her nylon pantied cunnie, and her hand stroking his stiff, naked, throbbing cock. He suddenly felt within himself that tremendous sense of inner pressure, like an internal explosion was about to occur and there was nothing, absolutely nothing, that he could do about it. He just let nature take its course.

"Ms. Crump," he sighed and felt his dick jerk in her hand as a sudden gush of a big glob of cum shot from his knob and splatted onto her tummy, her nylons and her panties.

"William Miller!" Ms. Crump was caught by surprise, and she was frankly shocked that he would do such a thing. Perhaps she shouldn't have been, as that is what happens when one strokes a boy's cock. But, it had happened rather suddenly, with no apparent warning, and he had squirted it right onto her nice nylons and panties. She squealed, "My gracious son, control yourself!" as another big gush spewed from his cock onto her leg.

TLING! TLING!

Her eyes opened wide in fright. Someone had just entered the store! She loudly whispered to William,"A customer!"

"Wait, wait," he gasped, as his dick continued to squirt and spurt its stuff onto her body.

"Quiet," she whispered. Her impulse was, of course, to push him away and retrieve her clothes, but she also needed him to deal with the customer, to distract him, to restrain him long enough for her to get her clothes back on. She would have to let him finish doing his business. As he continued to unleash his globs onto her nylons and panties she reached for her clothes and slowly, quietly pulled them off the shelf.

William knew it was risky to just bask in the delight and bliss of his climax, but what is a self-respecting young man to do? If one had a choice between ejaculating onto the so very lovely half-naked body of the Dragon Lady, or wait on a customer wanting to buy some candles, what would one do? The choice seemed rather obvious. Perhaps he could lose his job, but at the moment it was clear that it would be worth it. The job sucked. Squirting his load onto Ms. Crump whilst enjoying the bliss of his climax did not, and far from it.

He smiled with the deepest pleasure of his being as the final spurts were released. It was a pretty good cum, and he wondered if his teacher was duly impressed by his performance.

When he was done Ms. Crump had her clothes in her hands, desperately wanting to get dressed.

William stepped back and tucked his wet cock back into his pants. Still feeling rather flushed he hurried out toward the front of the store to great and assist the customer.

Ms. Crump would have liked to have cleaned herself off before getting her brassiere, blouse, skirt, and jacket back on, but the number one priority was getting dressed. She had no idea if she would be able to even do that, let alone first clean herself off. She in fact decided to skip the brassiere. Once she got her blouse and jacket on the absence of a brassiere would be largely inconsequential. She even considered skipping the blouse but she could not imagine dressing in such a risque manner. She did though only button as much of the blouse as would probably be minimally necessary. She slipped on her skirt, stuffed the blouse into the waistband, and zipped it up. She then went to the jacket and realized that she had dressed in such a rush that the buttons of her blouse were not correctly aligned. She had apparently missed a hole. Well, no way would she correct that now. She hurriedly slipped her arms into the jacket and buttoned it up.

She was dressed, and only just soon enough as she heard William leading the customer toward the back of the shop. She picked up her purse to stuff the brassiere inside.

"Oh my gracious," she exclaimed, when she saw that a big glob of cum had apparently fallen within her opened purse. Well, apparently she was in fact going to sneak something out of the shop within her purse. She shook her head in disgust, closed the purse, and picked up her little shopping bag just as William rounded the corner.

"Yes, I think we have what you want back...Oh! Yes, Ms. Crump, you wanted those tapes." He turned to the customer. "What you want is right over here, I think," pointing to a rack of scented candles. "Why don't you check these out while I get Ms. Crump's tapes."

"Sure," he replied, glancing at the rather disheveled and a bit distraught Ms. Crump.

Ms. Crump stood there awkwardly while William went for the tapes. She wondered if perhaps she should follow him into the back of the store, but wasn't too sure that he might just come up with something more for her to do if she did that. She tried to see what she looked like in the reflection of the plastic wrapping of a board game.

When William returned he handed two tapes to Ms. Crump. "I believe these were what you were looking for. If not, just let me know."

"Yes, well, thank you for your help, William. I'll be on my way."

"Sure, sure, but, um, hey, uh, you might want to dab some soda water on that stain there, Ms. Crump. I think you might have spilled something on your skirt."

She looked down to see that William's cum had soaked through the front of her skirt. Her face flushed red. "Yes, yes, of course," she responded, and quickly made her way out of the store.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The class the next day did not go as William had expected. He figured Ms. Crump would treat him with more respect. It's not that he would expect her to be submissive or deferential, perhaps even to agree to remove her skirt during class. He was not unrealistic. But he thought she would at least be nice to him. On the contrary, she appeared to be going out of her way to give him a hard time.

He didn't understand why. Perhaps the tapes were blank. He hadn't checked them before he handed them to her. For all he knew the cameras were not even successfully taping.

However, he did know that the camera in the back of the store had successfully taped his time with her. In fact, he now had on his i-phone a series of pictures of her that he had downloaded from the recording. He occasionally glanced at them during class. It was nice to see her acting so authoritative as she lectured them, so professorial in her conservative business suit, yet he could just pull up a rather nice picture of her standing there all embarrassed in her brassiere, nylons, and panties. He would just smile in fond memory, and current delight, his dick swelling once again.

Of course, it could also be retribution. That was certainly possible. He had given her the tapes. Perhaps she now felt that he no longer had anything to lord over her and she was getting her revenge. He flipped the screen to another picture: a really good close-up that showed her scowling face above those really wonderfully full, luscious, naked boobs. He shook his head in amazement at how fantastic they were.

"William," she said, looking rather sternly at him through her large round spectacles, "if what you have on that phone is so terribly interesting that you prefer to gaze upon it rather than further your education, perhaps you would like to share it with the rest of the class."

"What?" He looked up to see Ms. Crump standing right there, beside his desk.

"Pictures of your girlfriend, perhaps?" She gave him a triumphant smile as she took the i-phone from his hand.

But, her expression quickly changed when she saw the picture of herself and, more precisely, her naked breasts. Her face turned red. She was momentarily speechless as her eyes were fixed on the sight of her bare bosoms so prominently displayed. Is that what she looked like? She was confused with emotions. She was frankly impressed and pleased. She didn't realize how sexy she looked. Yet, of course, she was also terribly shocked and outraged.

"Yes, well, uh, I suspect I will just hold onto this for the duration of the class. I can't see what use this can provide you during my lecture." She slipped the i-phone into her jacket pocket. "You can pick it up when class is over."

William felt that he was in big, big trouble now. He no longer had any proof of her shoplifting or her attempted blackmail. He had, perhaps foolishly, given all that evidence to her. The film (and photos) of her stripping provided far more enjoyable viewing but would now be evidence against him, and rather damning evidence at that. Well, the shoe was now clearly on the other foot. What would be the punishment for having half-naked pictures of your teacher? It was unlikely to be just some additional homework. He concentrated very hard on her lecture for the duration of the class, taking very copious notes, but all the time feeling so fearful and distracted.

When the class did finally end she said, "William, if you wouldn't mind, I would like you to stay a bit after class. I would like to talk to you about this phone."

A number of the students glanced at him as they shuffled out, some with smirks on their faces, knowing that he was probably in big trouble, others though looking rather sympathetically. None of them knew that the i-phone contained half-naked pictures of Ms. Crump, but they all knew how annoyed she could become about texting and other phone usage during class.

When all of the students had left William timidly made his way to the front of the class. "Yes, Ms. Crump," he quietly said. "You wanted to speak to me?"

Her voice was comparably low, "William, you took pictures of me? How did you do that?"

"Um, well, from the videotape. I, um, transferred it to a DVD then downloaded still shots onto my i-phone."

Ms. Crump had no idea how one would, or could, do that, but it was obvious that it had been done. "You were being duplicitous when you said you turned off the camera for that, for the, um, back of the store in which we were, um, located?"

It was perhaps a pretty dirty trick. "Uh, well, I guess, yes." He was in so much trouble.

"Billy, my goodness, you have pictures of me all the way down to my panties!"

"Well, um...yeah."

"And," she added, glancing over at the students walking down the hall past the opened door, "I assume that includes when I..." She looked at him through her glasses with her piercing eyes. "When you forced me to..." She lowered her voice, "masturbate your, your...Well, you know precisely what."

William's face reddened. That had been so, so nice. The pictures of it, and the memory, were pretty darned good as well. He had in fact regretted not taking it further, at least he felt that way when he got home. He didn't press his advantage further out of concern she would simply refuse or a customer would discover them. But, that evening, when he enjoyed the film and made the stills for his camera, he sorely wished he had made her do more. But, at the moment, the pleasure of that evening was quickly slipping away. Perhaps it had not been worth it. That seemed pretty hard for him to imagine yesterday, but not so hard to imagine now. He confessed very quietly, "Yes, ma'am."

Ms. Crump crossed her arms beneath her breasts, providing them with a nice platform upon which to rest and be displayed. She pondered for a moment and then said, "Well then, what is it that I must do now to get these new pictures, and the film?"

"What?" William wasn't sure what she said, or meant.

"Don't be coy with me, Billy. You have the upper hand. I know that. I just want to know now what I must do to get all of the pictures and film. I s'pose I should come and visit your, um, little store again. Is that what I must do?"

Well, this is not what he had expected. It was very true that she could get him into lots of trouble. She had the i-phone. The fact that it belonged to him was rather easy to prove. This had to be a rather serious violation of Templeton school policy. But, apparently, she was much more concerned about his possession of the embarrassing pictures and what he might do with them. He could feel his penis swelling within his slacks. Perhaps he could indeed take this further! "Yeah, um, yes, uh, definitely. If you come to the store tonight, you know, about the same time, I will give 'em to you."

"Don't think I'm so naive as to do that, William."

"Excuse me?"

"You will just film me again. We will have to meet somewhere else. I will come to your home. You be sure to have all of the film and pictures ready for me."

"My home? I still live with my parents!" Many of the Templeton students lived at home, near the college campus.

"All the better. I wouldn't mind speaking with your parents about your performance here at college."

That didn't sound good. He also wasn't at all sure what he could make Ms. Crump do while his parents were home. "I'm not so sure that's going to work, Ms. Crump."

"Well, that's my offer, William." She was actually bluffing. She would go to the store if he demanded it. What choice did she really have? Hopefully he wouldn't realize that. She much preferred coming to his house as he would clearly demand far less of her within his parents' home.

William considered the offer. He wouldn't be able to do much at all at home, but a little was a lot better than nothing, particularly relative to his original perception of himself being the one in trouble. "Alright then. Agreed. Tomorrow night? 7:30?"

"That will be fine. Make sure your parents know that I'm visiting. Tell them that I want to have a teacher-parent discussion with them, followed by some individual tutoring. That will more than justify my coming to your home. I'll bring with me a copy of your academic record, along with your performance within this particular class." All of this should help to diminish any fantasies William might harbor with respect to her visit. She knew she would have to do something. Most likely show him her breasts again. She shivered at that thought, but with his parents home and her even visiting them he would not ask much of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

William's parents were ecstatic that one of his professors was placing that much individual time and effort into their son's education. Their decision to send him to Templeton College had clearly been the right choice. They would have to send a letter of gratitude to the College Dean expressing their delight and pleasure at how seriously Templeton was taking their responsibility to teach and train the youth of today. They looked forward to her visit.

123456...8