The Shoplifting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Crump though did not sleep well the night before. She felt so apprehensive, so restless, so troubled. Her sleep, if one could call it that, had been beset by so many disturbing dreams. Perhaps the worse being that William was making her teach her class in a state of complete undress, with the only exception being thigh high nylons and high heels. She felt so mortified, so debased, walking up and down the aisles of the class, completely naked, her boobs wriggling so flirtatiously, the boys' eyes leering at her. Yet, also so very, very excited, at least in the dream. When she awoke she felt so tormented and distraught, yet also so wet. Well, at least nothing like that would in fact happen, as she was only going to his home.

Ms. Crump arrived right on time, William's academic records and class performance in hand. Upon taking her coat Mrs. Miller offered her son's professor a drink, but immediately realized it was probably inappropriate for a professor to drink in front of a student.

Ms. Crump smiled politely and declined, but did say a cup of tea would be nice, if one was available.

Ms. Crump met with Mr. and Mrs. Miller in the living room. William did not participate. He was up in his room, on the second floor, waiting nervously and impatiently, wondering what Ms. Crump was saying, how his parents were responding, and why it was taking so long! It wasn't until about 9:00 that his mother and Ms. Crump knocked on his door to announce that their meeting had ended.

"Well, William," his mother said, "we had a very informative and productive conference with your teacher. We were not the least bit pleased, I must say, to hear of your difficulty maintaining proper attention and focus during her class. I'm just so grateful that she is willing to spend this extra time with you to help compensate for your very poor performance. We'll discuss this with you when you finish your tutoring session. I just think though that we should be so grateful that you have such a wonderful teacher." She turned toward the professor. "Ms. Crump is so responsible, concerned, and dedicated to your education."

"Oh yes, absolutely, mom," William agreed. He did indeed have a very wonderful instructor.

"Now, well, would you like to come downstairs to study? We can set up a nice place for you in the kitchen, or the living room, whichever you prefer."

William's heart skipped a beat but he quickly recovered, "Oh yes, um, but I think we'll need more privacy than that. I mean we don't want to be disturbed." His mother didn't appreciate how much that was really true.

"Well, we'll certainly not disturb you. We'll stay in the family room until you're finished."

William stared at his mother for a second and then added, "Yeah, but we will need to use my computer, so we're really going to need to work here, in my bedroom."

Mrs. Miller was not happy with that, but not for the reason that should really be of concern. "Well, I just wish I knew you had planned to study here so that I could have cleaned up this room." She was pretty embarrassed at how messy it was.

"Oh it's fine, Mrs. Miller," Ms. Crump reassured her. "It's really just fine."

William was relieved that his teacher had stepped in to support the use of the bedroom. He was in fact a bit surprised, as she probably could have made up some excuse to require that they move to the kitchen.

"Well, um...alright, if you say so," Mrs. Miller acquiesced. She felt that Ms. Crump was just being polite, but if William needed his computer then there was really nothing she could do about it. "I'll, um, then, well, leave the two of you alone." She stepped away from the bedroom door as Ms. Crump entered the room.

She then had a funny feeling about William's teacher entering her son's bedroom. That did seem a bit awkward, if not inappropriate. But, she smiled as she realized how absurd, if not disturbing was such a thought. As she walked off she called back to William, "You mind your teacher now, William."

"Yes, mom," William called after her as he closed the door behind Ms. Crump, his eyes following her swaying bottom as she strolled into the center of his bedroom. He considered locking the door but he doubted his mother would be back, and if she did return the fact that it was locked would itself be a problem. He would not have a good reason for that. They didn't allow that when a girl was visiting, not that such a visit happened at all frequently. In fact, he opened the door, deciding to leave it partly open to be able to hear his mother, or his father, coming up the stairs.

Ms. Crump was pleased to see him leaving the door ajar. He couldn't be planning on much if that was the case. Of course, being in a public store hadn't deterred him much the other night. "Alright then, William, do you have the film and pictures?"

He nodded. "I erased all the pictures."

Ms. Crump rolled her eyes beneath her spectacles. "How am I supposed to believe that."

"Here," he said, handing her his i-phone. "Look for yourself. There's nothing of you in it at all."

She didn't bother taking the i-phone. Even if it was true he obviously could have transferred the pictures to another location. Plus, she wasn't at all skilled in finding things within computers. She had though come prepared. "William," she said, placing her purse on his desk and reaching in to get a small recorder. "Speak into this and say, 'Ms. Crump, I knowingly took naked pictures of you outside of your willingness or your awareness. I used them to exploit you in a very degrading and humiliating fashion. I have though destroyed them all. If any of them remain then I am guilty, without any excuse, of deceiving and exploiting you.'" She handed him the recording.

"I'm not going to say that!"

"It's a fair trade, William. I need to have something to protect myself."

The fact was that the pictures did still exist. He had indeed transferred them to his computer, or more accurately, he had originally stored the film on his computer so that he could make the pictures, and none of that material had been erased. So, it was indeed a fair trade, although it would seem to give her more of an advantage. He so wished he had not given her the tape of her trying to blackmail him. "Well, I'll do it after you hold up your end of the bargain, along with giving you the film." He laid the recorder on his desk.

Ms. Crump considered the offer. A part of her was hoping to first get the pictures and film, along with the confession, at which point she could perhaps just leave, although she didn't really want any of this to become public. She was unlikely to press charges against the young man precisely for that reason. "Fair enough," she replied. "What then do you wish?"

William for a moment considered the options. He had, of course, thought about this evening a great deal, often with a swelling erection. He had thought about it so much that he had considered jerking off before she arrived. He didn't want to spill his seed too quickly. But he opted for restraining himself, wanting to ensure the biggest load he could offer. He looked upon her body and considered the possible options.

She did look awfully nice. She was again wearing one of her conservative suits, but he now knew what that suit hid and that made her look so intriguing, so enticing, so hot. Plus, she was standing right there in his bedroom. The authoritative Ms. Crump at his mercy in the sanctity of his bedroom. Not too many students have the pleasure of that!

"Open up your jacket and blouse," he asserted.

"William, no way. Be realistic, now. There is no way I would be able to button up if your mother or father came up the stairs."

She was probably right. Actually, definitely right. He felt though that he just had to ask.

"Well, could I at least feel them? I mean, through your blouse?"

He clearly could bring his hands away in plenty of time. She couldn't think of a reason to deny him a little feel, other than the fact that he really shouldn't be touching his teacher's breasts. She could feel her heart racing as she considered it. It wouldn't be for long, and he wouldn't really touch them, directly.

"Alright then, Billy." She lowered her voice. "We have to listen though carefully for your parents. If I say stop, you most definitely pull your hands away and step back. And," she added emphatically, "above the blouse. You can reach beneath the jacket but keep your hands above my blouse."

"Yes, Ms. Crump," William obediently agreed.

"And you won't tell anyone, not anyone, that I let you do this."

"Yes, Ms. Crump. I mean, well, no, Ms. Crump, I won't tell anyone." This did seem perfectly fair. Any one of the boys in the class would agree to most anything just to have a feel.

He stepped up to her, his heart now racing, his mouth dry, his dick swelling so hard. He couldn't believe his good luck. He was actually going to get to first base with Ms. Crump, if this is what in fact is meant by first base.

He slipped his hands beneath her jacket and brought them up to her bulging boobs. It was awkward as her jacket was rather tight. She had to let him push it up a bit so that he could get his hands to them, but once he got there the struggle proved to be well worth it. They were just so fucking big and yet so soft and squishy!

Ms. Crump flinched and gasped at the first touch of the young man's hands on her breasts. It was just so wrong to be letting him do such a thing, yet there was also something quite innocent about it. After all, he was just a young man, whereas she was an older, experienced woman, teaching him about the body of a woman, helping him learn, explore, and discover. Well, at least this is what she was telling herself as she felt his hands work their way over virtually every inch of her bountiful boobs, squeezing here, caressing there, groping, petting, and clutching. Her breathing accelerated, her nipples stiffened, which he quickly discovered, much to her disconcertion and excitement.

She felt an impulse to reach out and grasp him as well, but she resisted. To let him have his little innocent feel is one thing, but to reciprocate would be altogether something quite different, particularly if she did so willfully, without being forced or compelled. She squeezed her hands in frustration.

William wondered if he would now be spoiled for life, being able to feel such impressive, wondrous boobs. These were most definitely the boobs of a woman, the kind of woman he had pondered as he jerked off at night. In fact, many a time he had masturbated to a fantasy involving a female professor, and now here was one, in his bedroom, as if she had magically appeared, rubbing his cock while making a wish. It was a young man's dream come true.

"Okay, that's enough," she gasped, pushing the young man away. She was beginning to think that it might be alright to let him slip his hands under her blouse, perhaps even under her brassiere. It was apparent that she was losing a bit of professorial self-control. If she had let him do that it would not only have been wrong but might also have gotten them discovered. It was a bit of work to get her jacket and blouse looking respectable again.

"Would you lift up your skirt?" William was feeling now a bit more emboldened. She could easily pull her skirt back down if they heard someone on the stairs.

Ms. Crump gave William a disgusted look as she inched the skirt up her legs and thighs. She didn't mean to do it in any seductive sort of manner but the fact that she continually had to tug and wiggle her long tight skirt made it charmingly erotic.

She was again wearing pantyhose (this time white) and the appearance of her nylon covered thighs and hips was so fucking pleasing to the eye. She eventually stood before him, her skirt crumpled around her waist, a pair of sheer pink lace panties readily observable beneath the white nylon.

William was surprised, pleasantly so, at the fact that his teacher was wearing such provocative panties. He would have expected her to dress in the least appealing manner possible. Yet, here she was, dressed in the most appealing manner possible, at least under her suit, and that was perhaps where it counted the most.

Ms. Crump could see the boy's pleasure at the sight of her panties. The decision over what to wear had not been easy. She had considered wearing some frayed, unattractive panties, giving him the least amount of satisfaction as possible, if it came to that, and she knew it might. But, she also felt that the more she held up her part of the bargain the more likely so would he. Or at least, the less cooperative she was the less cooperative he might be. And, besides, no woman really likes to appear unappealing. She had even felt a little shiver of excitement as she put them on, and then berated herself for having such a reaction.

She wasn't so sure how she felt now about the young man's evident pleasure at the sight of her sexy undies. The embarrassment was most definitely overwhelming the flattery. "You better hold up your part of the agreement," she reminded him.

"Oh yes, Ms. Crump. I will," he reassured her, staring wide-eyed at his teacher's lacy pink undies. "I promise." Of course, at the moment he would promise her anything. Somehow a swelling cock has that effect on a guy.

Ms. Crump was feeling rather silly, and exposed, just standing there like that. She looked around at the young man's bedroom. His mother was right. It was pretty darned messy. There were old clothes on the floor, half-drank sodas on the desk, papers and books strewn around, CDs and DVDs lying outside of their containers. However, perusing the room also made the fact that she was standing in such a place, the bedroom of one of her students, with her skirt raised, all the more shamefully apparent. She turned her attention back to William. "Alright then, Billy, have you seen enough?" It was more like a rhetorical question. She knew it wouldn't be. No boy has ever really seen enough.

"Take off your nylons and panties," William ordered, or at least suggested. His cock was getting so hard in his pants. That would be something new. He hadn't gotten a look under Ms. Crump's panties at the store.

"Billy, no," she asserted. "I would imagine your parents would notice that I'm no longer wearing my nylons."

That was a good point. He cursed his willingness to have this happen in his house. As he had feared, it was indeed severely constraining his options. But, there might be a solution. "Just pull them down to your thighs. If one of my parents starts coming up the stairs you can just pull down your skirt."

Ms. Crump stared at the young man, trying to come up with a compelling rejoinder. But, that would likely work. She couldn't think of any excuse not to do it. She finally said, "Well, alright." Her heart raced at the thought of doing this.

The fact was though that a part of her was now actually enjoying this, or at least she was now becoming more aware of the pleasure. If this had not been true she perhaps never would have come to his house this evening. She might have even tried to weather the storm of the public shame at having her picture taken. Although, of course, without the pictures she most definitely would not be here in his room, about to lower her pantyhose and panties. Her pleasure, if it could be called that, was more of a titillation, an excitement, over doing something that she knew was entirely inappropriate and shameful. And, she most definitely did not want to take this too far. She glanced around the room. "There aren't any other cameras in here, are there?"

William smiled and shook his head. "No, ma'am, absolutely not. Here, I'll put my i-phone on the desk here, out of reach."

That was reassuring. "Well, alright then." With her breasts rising with a deep breath of apprehension she reached down and took hold of the waistband of her pantyhose and panties and began to slowly pull them down.

Her face reddened deeply. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. She was going to bare her vagina, her cunnie, to this young man? Right in his bedroom? While his parents were downstairs? This was so, so wrong. She could get into so much trouble. Of course, in her defense, she was being forced to do so, blackmailed into doing so. But, could she really prove it if it came to that? She pulled her nylons and panties down to the middle of her thighs. They would be well hidden there as her skirt went down just past her knees.

Her skirt had come back down a bit as well and she wriggled as she pulled it back up. Just before she finished she again asked, "You won't tell anyone I did this for you, will you, William?"

"Oh no, ma'am, I promise." It was a promise that would be difficult to keep, but it was also quite possible that nobody would believe him, at least not without proof.

"Well, you better not, I'm telling you that," she asserted in her most authoritative voice, which didn't really carry much authority at the moment, as she submitted to his wish and raised her skirt up over her now bare and exposed cunt. Her face reddened even further as she saw his eyes widen with lustful interest and excitement.

William couldn't believe it. He was actually looking at Ms. Crump's bare naked cunt, and it was such an amazing sexy sight. He never felt more excited than he did right now. Perhaps it was because her exposed cunnie was in such stark contrast to the rest of her conservatively clothed body, perhaps it was because it was Ms. Crump's cunt, a sight no boy could ever have imagined seeing, and perhaps it was because it was right there, live and in person, within his bedroom. Well, it was probably for all of those reasons, all of which were very compelling.

Her cunt just looked so good. Ms. Crump had very full, thick, wavy feminine lips that curved their way across her large, soft, feminine mound. Of course, she did not shave her cunt but the coif was not thickly hairy. One could still readily see the fleshy lips. He wondered what she might taste like. He reached down and took hold of his stiff dick through his slacks.

"William, please, not in front of me."

"Turn around and let me see your butt as well."

"William, don't use that kind of language in front of your teacher. It's very rude and disrespectful."

"Yes, ma'am, sorry." He would at least give her that consideration, that respect. "Turn around, please, so that I can see your derriere." He smiled as he said it. It was a word he would not normally use and it just sounded so funny.

"That's better," she replied and dutifully turned around, letting him have a good look at her bottom.

"Man, Ms. Crump. You do have a really tight round ass."

"William!" She looked back over her shoulder at him and said in her most stern voice, "Really, I must insist. If you continue to use such language I will end this immediately."

"Sorry, Ms. Crump. It's just that I would've thought that a woman your age, well, um, you know..."

"Well...alright then." She would excuse this second lapse as well. He is rather excited and, well, frankly, she admitted to herself, she did like the compliment. She did take good care of her body and was rather pleased to have her bottom so appreciated by a young man. He must have seen quite a few bottoms on girls his own age.

"Would you, you know, if you wouldn't mind, bend over a bit?" He was feeling a bit timid about asking, let alone telling, her to do something, knowing that he was really pushing their understanding, their game, to a new limit.

"Just for a bit, William. Not for too long."

"Yes, ma'am, thank-you."

She bent over for the boy and thrust her bottom back at him.

"Wow," he softly exclaimed. It was so cool how his teacher's butt just got so much bigger and rounder as she bent over. A big round bottom is just so pleasing, so evocative. Plus, her crack opened up now as well, revealing her puckered asshole, not a sight he ever imagined Ms. Crump ever showing him. Not too many teachers will let you look at that! And, perhaps most important of all, her cunt lips were now peeking at him through her white thighs. He would so, so much like to fuck her like this. If only that were possible...

123456...8