The Shoplifting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread open your bottom cheeks, Ms. Crump," he quietly ordered, although perhaps was just requesting, hoping so much that she would do it.

She raised her head, a look of shock in her eyes. What a very impudent young man! "Billy," she replied, turning her face back to look at him. "I will do no such thing. That's a very nasty thing to ask a woman to do."

"Please, Ms. Crump," William asked, hoping that a more gentle, pleading tone would help convince her. "I just want to look for a second."

Ms. Crump turned her face away from the boy. Well, she knew it was natural for a boy to be curious about such things. Perhaps she shouldn't be so offended. She reached back, took hold her of bottom cheeks in her hands, and spread them open, her face reddening as her puckered rose bud blossomed into full bloom within the light of the room.

"Oh, Ms. Crump," William gasped, "it's really very pretty."

"Billy," she protested, her face blushing further but actually feeling nice about the compliment. She would never think of her anus as being pretty. She could feel her pussy getting warm and moist. She let go of her cheeks. Perhaps embarrassed as much by the moisture as the fact that she had been posing so obscenely for him. She stood back up straight, pulled her skirt back down over her bottom, and turned back around to face him. "Alright then, that's enough of that."

"But I wanted to have a closer look."

"Not of that, William. That's really not appropriate. I think you will find that most girls will be very offended, if not disgusted, by such an interest."

"Well, then, the front maybe?" William hesitated, before adding. "I've never seen one before, Ms. Crump," he quietly confessed.

"Oh!" That took her by surprise. With all his aggressive bravado she had imagined that he would have been very experienced, probably having been comparably exploitative of a number of young ladies. Still, perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised though, as Templeton was a very, very conservative college, and the young man did still live at home. She felt a bit sympathetic. Perhaps she could let him get a closer look. It would at least be educational. "Well, alright then," she acquiesced, and pulled her skirt back up. "But, don't take too long. I wouldn't want your mother stepping in on us, like this." It would be rather difficult to explain.

"Thank you, Ms. Crump," William replied, a big grin on his face and an even larger erection within his pants. He got down on his knees in front of her and studied her womanly cunt, his eyes no more than an inch way.

It made Ms. Crump a little self-conscious, having someone stare at her vagina so intently, so closely, and this wasn't just someone. It was one of the young men within her class. She was doing it though for educational purposes, at least that's what she again told herself. She suppressed a nervous giggle as she watched him be so obviously engrossed by it.

William was indeed very, very fascinated, to say the least. Her lips were so thick, so full. They must be terribly soft. He imagined them caressing and embracing his cock. He wondered if perhaps he could even detect some moisture. Was Ms. Crump getting excited? He most definitely detected her feminine aroma, drifting off the heated slit like a steaming clam.

He reached out and spread her lips open with his thumbs.

"William! My goodness, what are you doing?!" She reached down and took hold of his shoulders, but did not in fact push him away. "You shouldn't look in there," she added, as if he was cheating on some test by peeking at her notes.

"I just want to see what it's like inside."

Ms. Crump let him look, but she did find it rather uncomfortable, if not weird. She glanced around his bedroom again, trying to find something for her as equally interesting to look at as apparently the inside of her cunnie was for him. Looking at anything was better than watching him study her down there. If only he was this interested in his Victorian text!

He just had to have a taste.

He let go of her lips and reached around her body to grasp hold of her buttocks and pull her cunt to his mouth as he leaned into her, pressing his hungry lips firmly against her swollen, steamy lips.

"Oh my goodness," gasped Ms. Crump, her legs instantly feeling a little uncertain, a little shaky. "No, no, no, William," she exclaimed, "this is wrong, very wrong; very, very wrong," but she neither pushed him away nor pulled herself away. It was just such a shockingly wonderful sensation. No man had ever done that for her before, placing his lips right on her vagina. She had performed oral sex for a couple of men. It seemed like it was expected of a woman to do so, but she had never felt it was appropriate to ask them to return the favor. It just seemed like such a nasty thing to do. Well, college students these days are apparently doing many things that she would not have dreamed of doing when she was an undergraduate. "Oh, Billy," she gasped again, softly taking his head within her hands, running her fingers through his hair as he ground his lips and tongue against her cunt, her clit.

He couldn't believe it. It was just so bizarre, so weird, so fantastic: he had his face crushed into Ms. Crump's wet thick feminine lips. He had no idea what to do, other than what he read in porno stories and seen on movies, which was actually quite a bit. If he thought about it he would realize that he had probably read more pornography than all the academic texts, chapters, and articles combined that he had read to date for his college career. In that regard he was perhaps very well educated. It's too bad that he got no college credit for that.

But, he didn't really feel that confident in what he was doing. Still, he more than made up for it in energy, devotion, and enthusiasm. He was plowing his lips into the deep furrow of Ms. Crump's cunt like a farmer clearing a field, licking and munching away at her flesh like a starving pup, which wasn't really far from the truth.

Ms. Crump had no complaints. She was gasping and whimpering with lustful excitement, even returning his efforts with little wriggles and grinds of her own, helping to crush and massage her clit against his tongue and lips. This was just so terribly wrong and nasty, but it also felt so fucking good, perhaps in part because it was so outrageously inappropriate. For a moment she forgot entirely the fact that she was in the boy's house, that his parents were downstairs. She just wanted to concentrate on, lose herself within, the sensation of being so thoroughly and wantonly serviced.

William then tore himself away from her writhing, dripping cunt, his own face awash with her feminine juices. "Ms. Crump, I have a present for you."

Ms. Crump's breasts were heaving with lustful passion and excitement. She had felt herself getting so, so close. She wasn't particularly happy that he stopped so suddenly, just short of her relief, her fulfillment. She responded in her confused state, "A present?" What present could he possibly provide her? And, wasn't this a rather absurd time for a present?

William got to his feet, wiping from his lips, chin, and cheeks Ms. Crump's juices onto his sleeve. It was not particularly good manners to do so. She definitely would not have approved, but his back was turned as he did so. He retrieved from a bottom desk drawer a few items. "Actually, more than one," he noted, and then handed them to her.

Ms. Crump's face instantly flushed with embarrassment. They were the dildos that she had tried to steal the other day. She didn't know quite what to say. One wouldn't want to hurt a student's feelings when he provides you with a present, but it was hardly the fresh ripe apple that one normally receives. Still, she had wanted these products. "Yes, well, um, thank you, William," she replied, and stepped over to her purse to quickly hide them from view.

"You made a pretty good selection, Ms. Crump, as those are some of our finer products."

"Yes, well, again, um, thank you, William." She kept her eyes averted as she hurriedly slipped them inside, stuffing them down deep into her purse so that they could not possibly be noticed. She was fortunate that she had brought her larger purse, although most of her purses were rather large.

"But, you didn't actually get our best seller."

"Excuse me?" She kept her back to the boy as she reached behind her to pull on her skirt, trying to get it down past her bottom.

"I got it for you though. I think you'll like it."

Her heart raced, wondering what it might be, knowing full well that it would again be no apple. She was really quite afraid to look but also rather curious. It wasn't like she was an expert on these sorts of things, although perhaps she shouldn't assume that a young undergraduate is much of an expert himself. Still, he would know what sold well at the store. She looked back over her shoulder. "Oh my," she softly exclaimed.

It was the spinner he had mentioned at the store: a conical dildo with a large suction cup at the base. Her face flushed at the sight, as did her pussy lips. "Billy, no, um, I don't think so," but the breathlessness in her voice and the fact that she had stopped pulling down on her skirt, revealed a great deal.

William smiled and got down onto his knees to firmly attach the spinner to the hard wood floor of his bedroom. Once it was fixed in place he demonstrated how it was flexible enough to shift left and right but strong enough to remain firmly secured to the floor. "See, you can squat down on it, like you're actually riding on, um,...cowgirl like."

Ms. Crump scolded her so brazenly insolent student. "Billy, gracious!" He really shouldn't speak of such things to his teacher. She kept her eyes averted from his, although this was pretty easy as her eyes were as fixed on the dildo as it was fixed to the floor. It looked so terribly obscene but also, frankly, very tempting, and, her pussy was in such a heated state. But, goodness, in front of the boy!?

Her sense of decorum and propriety returned. "William, now please, that is most definitely out of the question."

"Ms. Crump, you said you would do what I say, and you can easily get off it if my mother or father start coming up the stairs."

That was perhaps a good point. She looked at the device. She could feel a tingling at the tip of clit. Perhaps it was just an odd itch, possibly due to a bead of moisture. It would not hurt to at least give it a try. She did at first though admonish William, "Look away, young man, if you don't mind."

He did mind. Watching his teacher mount the spinner could be the best part, but it was perhaps one gesture of consideration and respect that he should be willing to provide. He looked over at the door, keeping an eye our for any unexpected guests.

Ms. Crump did appreciate this bit of privacy as she stepped over and then squatted down on the soft, rounded conical spike. It was not shaped like a penis. That was at least some minor consolation. She would have found that even more embarrassing. It looked instead kind of like a top, which was a rather innocent image. It was quite small at the top but very, very wide at the lip of the base. She had never done anything so obscene with a top before. Imagine if he got a picture of her doing this? She again glanced around. She could not see any cameras. She squatted further. "Oh my," she softly gasped as she felt the smooth rubbery knob at the tip press against her wet swollen slit.

"I have some lubrication, Ms. Crump, if it would be helpful."

Her frightened eyes went to him, fearing that he was peeking. "Oh? Um, no, no, that won't be necessary. I'm fine," she added, although wishing that she had not provided that additional detail. The fact was that she was more than well lubricated and she didn't like admitting that to the young man. Well, she thought, the sooner she did this the sooner this evening would be over. She let her weight bring her down onto the spinner.

"Ungh," she grunted as she felt the rapidly thickening knob slide deep up inside her.

At the apparent sound of her success William turned around with a grin. He was not disappointed at the sight. What boy would not enjoy seeing his pretty teacher mounting a spinner in the middle of his bedroom floor? "Pull up your skirt, Ms. Crump. I wanna see."

It was Ms. Crump's turn to look away as she dutifully pulled up her skirt, not wanting to see the boy see her exposing to his ogling eyes the sight of her cunt spread so terribly wide by the thickly round spike. It had started off small enough, much less than even the modest bulb of a boyish erection, but then quickly spreading out at the lip to at least twice the circumference of any porn star's shaft could possibly be. Ms. Crump had never felt anything so big up her cunt in her life. She knew that her pussy must look terribly obscene. It most certainly felt truly stuffed. Goodness, imagine if Mrs. Miller came in right now! This would be even more difficult to explain.

William had a big smile on his face and he could no longer constrain himself. He reached down, unzipped his slacks, quickly extricated his stiff dick, and began stroking himself as he delighted in the sight of his teacher's cunt stretched wide by the spinner.

Ms. Crump slowly began to slide up and down the conical shaft. "Oh my gracious," she gasped as she felt how with each squat the cylindrical cone spread out her lips so fucking wide. She knew that she must look so scandalous, so shameless: squatting on the floor of her student's bedroom, humping away at some shameful sex toy.

But, it did feel awfully good. She had not and would not have bought such a device herself, preferring the more traditional, conservative way to pleasure herself, lying upon her bed, under the covers. This was considerably more stimulating, and obscene.

Still perhaps because it was so scurrilous, so wicked, that it was all the more salaciously sexy. She soon could feel her cunnie slipping on and off the spinner more easily, her lips becoming so thoroughly swollen, slick, and slippery with her wet lust. She closed her eyes and was then struck by the sounds she was making, her heavy breathing, her gasping, even some whimpering, all accompanied by the gross slushing and slurping noises that her cunt was making as it plunged on and off the cone.

William moved around to see what it looked like from behind, and was well rewarded for the effort. It looked even better from that angle, as his teacher's ass was now so rounded and full as she squatted on the spinner. He stroked his cock. She couldn't see him so he knew he wouldn't get into trouble. Ms. Crump's womanly cheeks were stretched so wide that her asshole was in full view. He had such an urge to touch it, to tickle it, perhaps even with the tip of his dick. Dare he try?

Ms. Crump could feel the boy's eyes staring at her bare bottom. She must be providing such a filthy, dirty sight. "Oh please, William, don't look at me from behind. It's so shameful," but she did not stop her humping of the dildo. She continued her obscene dance on the spinner, bouncing her ass up and down, fucking it for all its worth.

William dutifully came back around to her front, still stroking his stiff, swollen, yearning cock.

Ms. Crump, with some trepidation, raised her eyes. "Oh Billy," she gasped with frustration at the sight of her student masturbating his stiff, hard, erect penis right in front of her. It was so terribly disrespectful. She stared at the swollen, shiny bulb, biting her lower lip, then licking it. She couldn't really blame him. He was, after all, a young man with intense male urges and, besides, she was putting on a bit of a show.

She felt her cunt swelling and stretching as she plunged down onto the conical dildo. Perhaps as his teacher she should have been offended. Perhaps she should have scolded him. Perhaps even punished him, giving him a good spanking and sending him off to the corner of the room. But instead she gasped, "William, come her. Bring that here."

"Yes, ma'am," he exclaimed, the eagerness and lustful delight so evident in his voice, in his twitching dick, and in the rapidity with which he made his way to her. No boy felt prouder to approach his teacher than William. He was about to present her with his greatest accomplishment.

Ms. Crump took hold of the young man's stiff shiny cock, although dutifully keeping her skirt raised with her left hand. She paused in her thrusting to briefly study it. The previous night it had looked so disgusting, so rude, so disrespectful. Perhaps it still was. Most certainly indeed it was. No boy really should present his naked erect cock to his teacher. Certainly his parents and the Chairman of her Department, Mr. Attenwood, would not approve. But, she had such a yearning, such an urge. Oh it was just so debasing and demeaning but that did not matter now. She leaned forward and took the swollen purple plum into her mouth. Now she had most definitely crossed a line but it just felt and tasted so good in her mouth.

"Ms. Crump," William gasped. "Oh, thank you." He could never have felt more shocked and surprised. He had hoped that she would do something with his erection but he expected he would have to tell her to masturbate him again, if she would even do that. He would not have dared tell her to put it into her mouth. That's the kind of thing that gets a student in trouble with a teacher.

Just being held briefly within his teacher's soft lips would be a moment he would treasure, and remember, for quite a long time, reliving the event as he squirted his seed into a paper towel many nights into the future. The head of his dick was actually lodged in Ms. Crump's mouth! What could be better than that? He had always wondered what such a thing would feel like, to have a woman actually take his hard cock into her mouth and wrap her lips around his shaft.

And then it became even better. He could feel Ms. Crump's tongue lapping and licking away at his knob. A woman would actually do this?! Lick the tip of his dick?! He wanted so much to grab hold of her head to pull her face even more forcefully against his crotch, to plunge his cock deep down into her mouth, maybe even as far as her throat, making the stern disciplinarian dragon lady actually gag on his cock. Perhaps such a thought was a bit mean spirited. She was, after all, providing a service no girl nor woman had ever performed for him before. She might have been a terribly mean, dictatorial, even cruel instructor, but at this point he did not feel vindictive. He felt only gratitude, and intense delight. What a course evaluation he would give Ms. Crump at the end of this semester!

Ms. Crump had done this before, but it had been so, so long ago. She had largely forgotten how nice a stiff dick felt in her mouth, and how pleasurable it was to slip and slide her tongue around the soft round knob. She even took the time to tickle the little slit with the tip of her tongue. She hadn't actually done that before, finding it rather repugnant, given what came out through that profane crevice. But, somehow, with the boy, it just seemed more innocent, more playful, yet still quite naughty and nice. She suckled on his knob like a hungry girl at a life sustaining teat as she resumed her humping of the spinner, albeit again going slowly, wanting to savor the sensations for as long as she could.

With Billy now up against her face he could no longer see her cunt wrapped around the spinner, so she let go of her skirt and used her left hand to cup his little soft, tender testicles, giving them a very gentle squeeze as she softly slid her lips up and down his shaft. She tilted her head back a bit to look up into his eyes, her own large, round blue eyes filled with a misty, yearning lust beneath her spectacles.

1...345678