The Shoplifting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William gazed down into his teacher's eyes and returned her movement with a bit of his own, not though wanting to push his luck by thrusting too forcefully. Still, any movement at all was really terribly satisfying. It looked so darned cool, his cock sliding in and out of Ms. Crump's lips, those very lips that so often lectured him, scolded him. They were now the very same lips that were wrapped around his dick. If only his friends could see him now. They would never believe him, of course, unless there was some sort of proof. He glanced over at the computer, just as he heard his mother's heels clicking and clacking down the upstairs hall.

They had become so absorbed that they had lost track of all other senses. She must be only a few steps from the door!

William quickly withdrew his dick from his teacher's mouth and stuffed it back into his pants, panic sweeping across his being as he zipped himself up.

Ms. Crump's position was more tenuous. Her instinctive reaction would be to get up onto her feet. What explanation could she possibly have for squatting down on the floor?

But, if she did get up then the spinner would be clearly evident, stuck to the floor and moist with her cunnie juices. That would be even more difficult to explain. With her heart pounding, she remained impaled on the spinner and pulled her skirt down as far as it would go, just past her rolled panties, as the door to the bedroom door opened.

Mrs. Miller appeared, a big smile on her face, a tray of cookies in her left hand. "I thought I would bring you up some cookies. You must be working so hard. They're fresh. They're..." She didn't finish her sentence, as a look of surprise and confusion swept over her face at the sight of Billy's teacher, squatting down on the floor. What was she doing that for? Her skirt was even riding up past her knees. "Um...they're chocolate chip...."

Nobody said anything.

Mrs. Miller finally asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh! Yes," Ms. Crump exclaimed, finally gathering her composure. She smiled as if she was amused by Billy's mother's confusion, "my position. It must look a little unusual. I'm sorry. Gracious. I, well, I, I, have this cramp. It just comes on me at times and my thigh cramps up and, well, the only way I can loosen it up is to squat down. It's sometimes so, so painful." She reached down and rubbed her inner right thigh as her pussy clenched the spinner, her juices leaking down onto the floor beneath her.

"Oh! Goodness, Ms. Crump, I'm so sorry. Please, please." She quickly placed the tray of cookies on Billy's desk and strode over to the stricken teacher. "Let's get you off the floor and onto the bed."

"No!" Ms. Crump yipped, holding up an open hand to fend her off. "I mean, no, no. I just have to, um, stretch like this for a bit. I'll be fine in a second."

"Yeah, mom," William added. "She does this in class at times. She'll be okay in a second." He so hoped that she would buy it. He would be in so much trouble if his mother knew that he was blackmailing his teacher to mount a spinner in his room. She really wouldn't understand. She understood so very little.

"Oh," Mrs. Miller replied. "Yes, well, of course, I understand," but she wasn't really sure she did. Ms. Crump's position looked so uncomfortable and, frankly, dare she think it, lewd? But, then again, a cramp can be very debilitating. A cramp had taken her to her knees before. "Well, perhaps a heating pad? We have one."

"No, no, really, Mrs. Miller. I'll be fine, and thank you so much for the cookies. That was very thoughtful of you." She glanced over at her purse. She hadn't shut it. She so hoped that the dildos were far enough down inside that Billy's mother wouldn't notice them.

'Oh, yes, yes, of course." Mrs. Miller looked back at the tray. "They're chocolate chip."

"You said that, mom," William pointed out, a note of impatience in his voice.

Mrs. Miller then realized her rudeness. "Oh my, yes. Here..." She picked up the tray and carried it over to William's teacher. "Here, please, have one."

Ms. Crump felt the thick base of the spinner stretching her out so far as she reached for a cookie. "Well, um," she gasped, "I do like chocolate chip."

"Well, good then." Mrs. Miller was feeling rather uncomfortable. It was evident that William didn't want her to stay, and Ms. Crump seemed a little embarrassed. She would herself feel a little self-conscious squatting like that in someone's bedroom, and she was Billy's teacher. She wondered if she realized how lewd it looked. She certainly hoped not as her embarrassment would be so much worse than it must already be. "Well, um, I'll just get out of your way." As she turned to go she said to her son, "Now, William, don't be much longer. Tomorrow's a school day, you know."

"Mom, please, like I don't know. Ms. Crump is squatting right here."

Mrs. Miller scowled at her son for saying such a thing out loud, as if to draw even more attention to his teacher's compromising position. "Oh yes, yes. Well, alright then." She left the room, closing the door softly behind her.

With a rather loud slurp Ms. Crump pulled herself off the spinner. The visit by William's mother had awoken her more rational side, or at least dampened her enthusiasm for any continuance of the animal side. The visit by her student's mother made the whole thing seem so terribly wrong, although for awhile that had been precisely why it had been so enjoyable. "Yes, well, perhaps I should be on my way, William. Like your mother said, tomorrow is a school day."

"But, Ms. Crump, we haven't finished the lesson." They hadn't actually even started.

Ms. Crump did feel a pining emptiness between her thighs. She looked back down at the spinner with both longing and embarrassment. Her face reddened at recalling how lewdly she had behaved. She wondered if she could, or should, ask him if she could take it with her. "Yes, well, perhaps another time. I believe our agreement has been completed."

"Well, not quite," William said with a smile. He strode over to his computer and turned on the monitor, revealing a picture of them now standing there in his bedroom, the lonely spinner center screen. "I've got an even better movie now."

"You were filming me while I was, was..." She couldn't finish it, not out loud. She couldn't bring herself to say that he had been filming her while she was humping a dildo in his bedroom and giving him a blow job. She didn't know what to say, or do.

"Just one more thing, Ms. Crump and I will erase all of it."

"Yeah, well, you'll probably just record whatever it is, won't you."

"No, no, I won't. I promise."

"William, there is no way that I can possibly trust you."

"No, I s'pose there isn't, but do you really have a choice?"

She did. She could go tell his mother. But she knew that might also open a very ugly can of worms. It was unlikely that his mother, or the Chairman of her department, would believe that she stripped in the store, mounted a dildo in his bedroom, and performed oral sex on a student simply because she was blackmailed. What self-respecting instructor would submit to such things? They could not help but think that a part of her was actually doing this willingly. She would be so ashamed to have persons think that, particularly as it might in fact be, well, at least somewhat true. She asked softly, her eyes turned to the floor, "What is it that I have to do?"

William smiled. He never felt so powerful, so manly, so much in control of a woman. He had always felt rather passive, even docile and meek around girls. Now he was fully in command, even ruling over the very attractive Ms. Crump. What boy would not take great pleasure in such a thing. Plus, his nuts were still throbbing. "If you do this one last favor then I will release you from all further responsibility. I cross my heart." He felt rather magnanimous in making such a generous offer. Perhaps the most powerful feeling is releasing someone from your power.

She would hardly call it doing him a favor, but with considerable skepticism yet resignation, Ms. Crump replied, "Alright then, what is it?"

William handed her a couple of additional presents and explained it to her, in considerable detail (much to her discomfort), interspersed with her outbursts of complaint and protest.

He also gave her the spinner. He even cleaned it off for her, much to her appreciation, and embarrassment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ms. Crump felt understandably ambivalent about it the next day. Still, she arrived at the class that afternoon, having completed the necessary shopping for her end of the agreement.

As the students arrived they were greeted by a rather surprising, as well as shocking, sight. Ms. Crump was not wearing her usual conservative attire. She was wearing a business skirt and jacket. That was consistent. But, her black skirt was incredibly short, and tight, accompanied by rather alluring black nylons and high black heels.

She was wearing her usual conservative black jacket but only the bottom two buttons were clasped. Beneath the jacket Ms. Crump was wearing a rather sheer blouse, and through it one could see a flowery and lacy light blue brassiere, more precisely a demi cup that provided quite a bit of deep, fleshy cleavage. If that wasn't enough the top buttons of her blouse were also undone, the mounds of her boobs almost spilling out beneath a sparkling necklace that drew one's eyes, the heart pendant falling down into her cleavage. No such added enticement for the eye though was really needed beyond simply the wiggly tops of her boobs. To top it off, Ms. Crump had gotten her hair done, as it was now very full and wavy, the soft black strands spilling down along her shoulders, coming to rest on the curves of her full white breasts.

Ms. Crump's large round blue eyes revealed nothing beneath her spectacles, no acknowledgment that there was anything new or different about her appearance. Her gaze was strong and piercing as was her custom, but it was now in such equally strong contrast with the rest of her body.

Once all of the students were seated she began her lecture from behind her desk, reading material from a small text she held within her hands. The students dutifully took notes, as was the usual routine within a Ms. Crump class, but many of the boys continued to steal glances of Ms. Crump's breasts bulging out of her blouse.

It wasn't long before the teacher felt a vibration against her hip. William had provided Ms. Crump with an i-phone and it was announcing that she had just received a text message, from William.

Ms. Crump's heart fluttered as she reached down into the pocket of her skirt and extracted the phone, continuing though to read from her text. Her hand trembled a bit as she brought the phone up to the level of the book to read the message.

It instructed her to continue to read, but to do so with her elbows resting on her desk, facing the class.

Ms. Crump's face reddened at the thought of doing so. She glanced over at William, who simply nodded. She looked away, not wanting to have her eyes meet anyone's eyes as she obeyed his instruction. This was so embarrassing, so demeaning.

She slowly leaned forward as she continued to read, trying to make it look nonchalant, as if nothing unusual or untoward was happening.

But what was happening was that her cleavage was gradually coming into a much fuller, bolder, and saucier view. Her boobs were spilling out of the top of her blouse, trying to chase the heart pendant that was now swinging from her neck. Many a student, as well as Ms. Crump, felt like they could indeed just fall right out.

Every dick in the room was swelling to full attention with evident appreciation. It was almost as if Ms. Crump was purposely trying to arouse them! That could not, of course, be really true. It was so much out of character. Still, one simply could not ignore those lusciously full boobs pouring out from her blouse. None of the boys were paying much attention to what she was reading.

The girls were as confused and distressed as the boys were aroused. They felt rather embarrassed for their teacher. Didn't she realize how much of her breasts were exposed?! It was bad enough to wear such an open blouse with a deep plunging brassiere, but to even just bend over like that to provide them with their fullest effect? Gracious, what if one of her breasts actually fell out?!

Ms. Crump felt the i-phone vibrate in her hand and she wiggled it to bring up the next message. It wasn't so bad. It just indicated that William wanted her to stride up and down the aisles. That was certainly not as bad as bending over to display her cleavage.

With relief she stood back up straight and, continuing to read from her text, she made her way around the desk and proceeded down the first aisle, her heels clicking and clacking.

There is something in the way a woman walks that can be so enticing, so alluring. Boys in the class wondered if girls do it on purpose. Ms. Crump's hips swayed so deliciously as she strode passed them, a waft of sweet perfume drifting in her wake. Heads turned so that eyes could follow the sight of that perky taut bum as it wagged its way down the aisle, the seam of her nylons tracing such a delightful path up the back of her ankles, past her calves and knees, all the way up to the back of her white, womanly thighs, then disappearing beneath the hem to caress her softly swaying round bum.

Ms. Crump could feel the eyes of the boys following her as she made her way through the class, some ogling her wriggling breasts, the others staring lasciviously at her bottom. It was not the way students should behave in class, and had certainly never done so in her class before, or at least so she assumed. She felt so degraded, but it could perhaps be considerably worse as she recalled her nightmare the previous night.

And then suddenly it did indeed get worse. "Oh my," she gasped. She again felt the vibration, but this time it was not in her hand. It was in her cunnie! The additional present that Billy had purchased for her was a vibrator, remote controlled, by him. He had switched it on. It not only vibrated but also twisted and squirmed, deep within her cunt. She instinctively bent over. "A cramp," she softly explained, and then blushed realizing that the students could think that she meant a menstrual cramp. Well, at least that wasn't as bad as the truth.

She struggled on, trying to walk normally, to speak normally, to keep her concentration on the text, as the vibrator worked its magic deep within her. It was at first just weird and disconcerting. But, it soon became quite stimulating, quite arousing, and something she really could not ignore, yet she must. She most certainly could not, should not, give in to it.

Fortunately William turned it off, whereupon Ms. Crump sighed with relief and strode more confidently, at least for a brief period of time, and then the vibration, the wriggling within her cunnie, would return and she could not help but to subtly squirm and twist her hips as she continued down or up an aisle, her voice becoming breathless, interspersed with occasional sighs and whimpers.

It was evident to the students that something was wrong with their teacher. Her dress and behavior were just so different, so out of character, and perhaps rather inappropriate. A few of the boys even harbored the thought that she was in heat or something. She sure as heck seemed awfully sexual, even aroused, the way she occasionally squirmed and whimpered as she slowly made her way through the class.

And then Ms. Crump made her way up the aisle where William was sitting. She paused briefly, wondering if perhaps he was waiting for her. She slowly strode up to him, waiting for him to turn on the vibrator, wondering if he would be so bold as to reach out and touch her, perhaps even pat her bottom? But, he wouldn't do that, not right in the class, would he?

Her legs trembled as she reached his seat, her eyes repeatedly glancing to her left yet also trying to maintain focus on the text she was reading.

But, nothing happened. He did not turn to look at her, to even acknowledge the fact that they were playing a very private and dangerous game. She was surprised, and relieved. She sighed with relief as she strode up the aisle, and then felt another vibration, this time in her hand. She took a deep swallow and read the message. She closed her eyes in mortified shame. This would be so, so difficult.

He was instructing her to adjust one of her heels, and to do so in a rather precise manner. Without uttering a word she slowly bent over. Per his instruction, she didn't squat or kneel down. She barely bent her knees. She instead bent at the waist all the way over, lifting her bottom high up in the air, along with her already very short skirt, rising up higher and higher along the curves of her perky womanly butt.

The boys behind her, including William, were treated with such a wonderfully deliciously lewd sight as her skirt rode up her ass, at first just revealing the very bottom of her bottom, and then even the lower half of her pantied covered bum came into full view.

Beneath the black nylons Ms. Crump was wearing flowery, lacy, light blue bikini panties. Who would have thought that the conservative, up tight, Ms. Crump would wear such things, let alone display them to half the boys in the class. And, if that was not enough, they all could discern as well the full wondrous mound of her cunnie squeezed in between her tightly clenched thighs.

She even took her time adjusting her heel, letting the boys get a long and glorious feast for their eyes, her rump shifting left and right as she worked on her heel. It took all the moral strength and discipline that Ms. Crump had long instilled in her students for the boy sitting just to the right of that swaying round behind not to reach out and give it a pat. But, of course, any such act would likely mean time in the corner, perhaps with his own pants down.

The girls' reaction was again strikingly different. Those who had the most opportune perspective failed to take much advantage of it, feeling so embarrassed and confused by the wanton display of their feminine mentor. Some attempted to scold a boy into shame, trying to convince him that he should look away. One or two did, not wanting to lose the favor of the pretty girl sitting next to him, but it wasn't long before he glanced back again.

Ms. Crump eventually stood back up straight and continued her lecture, as well as her walk of shame, at times being stricken by the torturously delightful shimmering and shivering within her cunnie, which eventually became juicy wet with her lust. She so hoped that he would not make her bend over again as the wetness would now be terribly evident. She even worried that a drop might form, perhaps slipping down her nylon covered thighs, revealing to everyone her wanton lustful state of arousal.

Billy though had even worse things in mind. The i-phone vibrated again as she reached the front of the class. Ms. Crump considered just tossing it into the wastebasket, ridding herself of this horrific burden. But, she had come this far. She could get through the rest of it, and it was just this one day. For the sake of her future, her career, she read the message.

She hesitated, closing her eyes to ponder the instruction. She placed the i-phone back into her pocket and then as she headed to her desk, her back to the students, she casually reached into her blouse to surreptitiously undo the front clasp of her brassiere, causing her so tightly trapped boobs to burst free from their cramped enclosure. She even undid one additional button of her blouse.

Her heart was pounding fiercely as she made her way around to a corner of her desk. She briefly hesitated, took a deep breath, and then turned to face the students, keeping her head down, her eyes focused on the text, not wanting to see their reaction to her escalated exposure.

1...345678