The Shoplifting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The students did not know what to think at first. She was holding her text at the precise height such that much of her breasts were hidden from view. But, they did feel that they could detect a bit more wiggle, a bit more fleshiness beneath the blouse.

Ms. Crump then leaned forward, pressing the sharp corner of her desk into her skirt, right into her crotch, against her cunt, her clit. This particular act was not by direction. This was her own idea.

And then she bent over further to rest her elbows on the desk as she continued to read, her face reddening as her right boob spilled from the disabled brassiere and opened blouse. This was William's idea.

Gasps and whispers spread through the class, but Ms. Crump acted as if she was entirely unaware of what had just occurred or the evident sounds of their startled and shocked reactions. She simply continued to read from her text, her boob gently jiggling beneath the book as she turned a page, her pelvis squirming every so subtly against the jabbing, probing corner of her desk, her voice becoming a bit breathless.

Many of the girls felt that they were now in a deep dilemma. Do you tell your teacher that one of her breasts fell out? But, who wants to be the one to do that? Of course, one might score a few points being the responsible, caring student who alerted her, who came to her rescue. But, Ms. Crump was not known for being terribly grateful. There was a reasonable chance that she might even blame the messenger, or at least she could take out her wrath on the student that was so impertinent to call attention to it.

The boys felt no such ambivalence. Hands were down in laps: feeling, caressing, and rubbing stiff swollen knobs, some quite subtly, others more openly. Ms. Crump might be a stern disciplinarian but she did have one fine tit. It seemed surprisingly voluptuous, perhaps because she always wore such conservative outfits that they had never gotten a real good sense of it. And it did not escape anyone's attention that the nipple was so erect, so stiff, so pointy.

William turned the vibrator on and Ms. Crump's eyes half closed. The passage she was reading took on a sultry, erotic tone, despite being no more than a drab accounting of the life of a Victorian author. She had never provided a more inspirational oration.

Her behind was squirming behind her as she worked her pussy against the corner of her desk. Perhaps she felt because her bottom was pointed away from the students she could allow herself a bit more motion. But it wasn't really any less evident. There was in fact an additional erotic appeal for the boys, wondering and imagining what their teacher's derriere would look like if one was in fact fortunate enough to be standing behind her. Sometimes imagination can be better than reality.

The vibration within her cunt suddenly stopped but appeared as quickly within her hand. Another message had arrived. Ms. Crump wondered when this would end, or more precisely, how. It would most certainly end when the class ended. But she wasn't at all sure how far it would go before the end finally arrived. Upon reading the message it was apparent that it might go pretty far.

Ms. Crump stood back up, the loose boob wiggling mightily without its usual support. She continued to pretend she hadn't noticed it, being lost in her reading of the Victorian text. She turned sideways to the students, the side with the naked breast facing them, and reached down with the hand holding the i-phone to undo the clasp of her skirt on her left side, out of the sight of the students, whose eyes were naturally focused on the exposed, full, lush jiggling white boob.

The skirt instantly began to slip and she held onto it as she proceeded around the desk to again take the walk of shame.

William also sent her a text from a Victorian novel that he wanted her to read.

Ms. Crump began to read from Billy's offered text, "My hair was a glossy auburn, as soft as silk, flowing down my neck and shoulders in natural curves, setting off the whiteness of my smooth, pale skin in my strapless summer dress; my facial features were really quite delicate, and quite innocent in expression, as was my current state, albeit not, of course for long. My face the shape of a roundish oval, except where a little flirtatious pit in my chin had far from a disagreeable effect. My eyes were green and gay, often sparkling with youthful mischievousness, despite being now the age of a young woman, eighteen, although more clearly suggested by my now finely raised bosoms, which had indeed grown well."

Gasps and whispers swept over the class. What was Ms. Crump reading?!

She stopped, her own eyes widening with shock at what she was saying, at what he wanted her to continue to read. She tried to explain to her students, "This is, um, from a well regarded classic of Victorian text. Now, you just behave yourselves. You are all young adults, fully capable of considering this romantic literature with the dispassionate objectivity it deserves."

She continued, one hand awkwardly clutching both the i-phone and her opened textbook, trying to discern the small print through her glasses, her other hand grasping hold of her loosened skirt, the exposed, naked womanly flesh of her breast wriggling and jiggling, the nipple as pointy and stiff as it could possibly be, apparently quite delighted at being out in the open air. She read, "I wondered if, perhaps, my dear Sir Richard would finally attempt what he had long wished and prayed, beneath the covers of blankets, his own swelling manhood yearning to kiss that which, itself, between my girlish thighs, was now so fully juicy, ripe, and moist." The material was just so difficult and awkward at so many levels. Her skirt slipped from her hand and fell to the floor.

Her knees quickly became entangled and she fell as well, breaking her fall with both hands, still holding onto the i-phone but losing the book. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed with mock surprise, her mortification though more sincerely expressed by her large blue eyes, even wider than usual beneath her spectacles.

She was a very fetching sight, on her hands and knees, her skirt entangled around her knees, both boobs now having fallen out of her blouse, her rump all round and perky, wrapped so snugly in her exposed light blue and flowered bikini panties so evident beneath her pantyhose.

"Ms. Crump, are you alright?" Tracie Adams, sitting right next to her, finally exclaimed with evident concern.

"Oh my goodness, this is so embarrassing," Ms. Crump replied, her hand holding the i-phone now grasping as well her skirt, the other reaching for her text. Once she retrieved it she struggled up onto her feet, trying to regain some dignity as she desperately worked to pull the skirt back up with one hand, the other now trying to hide her big, bouncy, bubbly boobs. "I'm so sorry, students. I just bought this outfit yesterday and I'm afraid that the clasp on the skirt must be defective. Please, look away now. Don't embarrass your teacher."

The girls did all turn their heads as their teacher tried to get her breasts back into her unclasped brassiere while getting her skirt pulled up, all the while continuing to hold onto the phone and text. Most of the boys, however, only partly turned their heads, keeping a good watch out of the corner of their eyes. William didn't turn his head at all. He just sat there with a big smile on his face and an equally large erection within his slacks. Ms. Crump wasn't showing much. He had seen a lot more the two prior episodes, but neither had been within the public spotlight of her class. This was just so sweet!

It was a rather entertaining show. Ms. Crump wasn't sure which to work on first, her breasts or her skirt. She opted for her breasts but that really required two hands, so she let the skirt fall back to the floor, her nylon covered panties coming back into view as her blouse and jacket reached only just past the waistband of undies, and the boys were now presented with a particularly sweet view of the bulge of her cunnie mound so deliciously tightly wrapped within the light blue bikini panties and pantyhose.

Even with both hands it wasn't an easy task getting her boobs back into her bra and clasp it shut as she continued to hold onto the i-phone and text, congruent with William's instruction. She caught sight of one student staring openly lasciviously at her state of dishabille.

"Alan," Ms. Crump scolded. "I told you to turn your eyes away. Your teacher had a little accident but that is no reason to take advantage. A good boy doesn't sneak peeks at his teacher's breasts. You just give me a little time to compose myself and we will resume the lecture."

"Yes, ma'am," Alan replied, politely looking away, although feeling it was rather unfair given that most of the other boys were looking as much as he was.

William was so, so tempted to take his cock out and stroke it, not having obtained any relief himself the prior evening, wanting to save himself for today. Jerking off right in the middle of class though would be over the top. There was no way he could get away with that, although it was evident that most every boy in the class would be sympathetic.

Once she got her breasts back in their nest Ms. Crump, pulled up her skirt, and resumed her lecture, holding onto her skirt and i-phone with her left hand, the book with her right. She had abandoned the particular text offered by William for the lecture that she had originally started. There was simply no way she was going to return to that. There was only so much she was willing to do! She again strolled up and down the aisles, reading from the more bland biographical literature, clutching the skirt as she went, her nonchalant demeanor contrasting so sharply with her awkward, fragile state of dress.

William occasionally turned on the vibrator within her cunnie, causing a bit of squirming and whimpering. She struggled to ignore it. It was mortifying enough to have to expose herself like this in front of her own students, but to also become so aroused was just so disgraceful.

William never left it on too long though, as he didn't want to unduly embarrass her. But, when she again reached his seat he turned it on full strength, causing her to once again lose the skirt.

"Oh my," she gasped, in both embarrassment and lustful excitement. She quickly bent over to retrieve it, this time not even admonishing the boys to look away. Her cunnie felt so hot, swollen, and inflamed. She so hoped that the moisture that was forming on her lips was not seeping through her panties. She knew it must be happening but she couldn't bear the thought of the boys noticing it.

SMACK!

"Yipes!" Ms. Crump exclaimed at the feel of William's hard slap on her ass.

It was a rather bold move on his part, emboldened perhaps by the sight of her bottom. What boy could really resist that, particularly one with such a hardened dick. Plus, he felt she was a bit deserving, given her failure to continue to read from the erotic novel.

Ms. Crump quickly stood back up, yanking the skirt up over her bottom and turning to face the rude young man. "William Miller! I must say, that was most certainly uncalled for!" She let go of her skirt to shake her finger at him, but quickly desisted as the skirt fell back to her ankles. She exclaimed with exasperated frustration, "Oh my gracious!!"

A few of the boys could not help chuckling over their teacher's misfortune, as well as the sight of her pantyhose and panties coming back into view. Even a few girls let out a little giggle. It was a bit comical to have the stern disciplinarian be reduced to such a state of undress and distress.

Ms. Crump turned to the rest of the class, clutching her skirt with her left hand, the top of her pantyhose and panties still evident on her right side. "You silence now! I will not be so rudely disrespected in my own class. I have a mind to keep you all after class."

That silenced them.

"But, in fact, I will just have you all leave right now. If you are so unable to give due respect to Victorian literature then you might as well just pack up your things and leave."

The students could see that Ms. Crump was pretty upset.

"And, I want you to complete a special essay on why it is wrong to giggle and titter simply because your teacher's skirt fell down. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Ms. Crump," almost all of them dutifully responded. She was very, very clear, although many of them felt that it was not going to be a particularly easy assignment. They all slowly got up from their seats to exit from the class, the boys holding books or tablets against their crotches.

"How long does the essay have to be?" Alan inquired.

Ms. Crump was so annoyed. Why can't students just write as much as is necessary to make a valid argument? Why did they have to write precisely no less and certainly no more than some arbitrary length? "Five pages," she sternly replied.

"And," she said, turning back to William, "you stay right there, young man." She asserted in her strongest voice possible, "We clearly need to have another talk."

William responded, "Yes, ma'am," in a very contrite voice, largely for the benefit of his classmates, while he turned the vibrator back on, causing Ms. Crump to squeeze her eyes shut and thighs together, clutching on her skirt so tightly, wanting so desperately to bring her fingers to where they were most needed.

Once the students had all filed out she opened her eyes and said breathlessly, "Please, William, turn that off. The class is over."

"Oh no, ma'am," he objected. "I was to have the entire class time and there's still time left."

He had a good point, or at least she didn't really want to argue with him about it. She was in fact feeling so heated, so inflamed, that she wasn't so sure that she in fact wanted it to end, albeit also understandably more than just ambivalent about it continuing. What would he have her do next? "Alright then," she softly acquiesced.

"Get down on your knees," William ordered, his stiff dick making him feel so mighty and powerful. He was perhaps drunk with power, or at least deeply aroused with it.

Ms. Crump did as she was told, herself feeling so powerless, so helpless. She prostrated herself before him, kneeling down, her facial expression pleading with him to be considerate, yet also revealing her own lustful excitement, the vibrator still churning, wriggling, trembling, within her quivering cunt.

"Bring your breasts back out. I want to see them."

"Yes sir," she demurely replied, lowering her head to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse. When she finished she opened up her blouse and raised her face, looking into his eyes through her spectacles as she revealed to him her full, round breasts encased within the tight cups of her lacy, flowery, light blue brassiere. Her breasts heaved with deep breaths. Still keeping her large blue eyes fixed on his she undid the front clasp of her brassiere, her boobs popping out like two big balloons suddenly hitting the surface of deep water. They bobbled and jiggled a bit before they settled back down into place.

"They really are wonderful, Ms. Crump," William acknowledged. He turned the vibrator off.

"Thank you, Billy," she softly replied, her face blushing, realizing that he might have interpreted her thanks as being in response to his compliment rather than having the vibrator turned off. Frankly, she wasn't too sure herself.

"Get down onto your hands and knees," he instructed. "Let those beauties hang beneath you."

"Yes sir," she again replied.

He stepped back to give her some room.

Once she was in position he instructed, "Turn around. Crawl to the front of the class, and then come back to me."

Ms. Crump shifted around to face away from him, feeling so shamefully submissive, her bottom now poking back at him.

"Wait," he instructed before she began her stroll. He stepped forward to pull her tight skirt up so that her pantyhose and panties were exposed. She did have a really, really nice round butt. But, it needed a bit more touch. He reached out again, grasped hold of the waistband of her pantyhose and panties, and pulled them roughly down, off her bottom about halfway down her lily white thighs.

In mortified embarrassment Ms. Crump leaned forward and rested her face on her hands. This was just so terribly scandalous and wrong. Imagine a colleague, or even the Dean, stepping into the room right now! What would be her explanation for presenting herself like this to a student? She would most assuredly lose everything. Yet, also on her mind was a concern that William would notice how wet and moist she was. Does he realize how excited she's become? She wondered if perhaps he might touch it.

He reached down, took hold of the string connected to her female helper, and pulled it free, slipping from her cunt like a slippery egg being laid. "Okay, you're ready now. Go ahead, all the way to the front row and back."

"Yes sir," Ms. Crump passively assented. Her cunt now felt so empty. She raised up her head and slowly made her way along her hands and knees to the front of the classroom, her naked bottom alluringly wagging back and forth behind her.

William smiled at the so delicious sight. He removed his stiff dick from his pants. It would have been nice to have made her lecture this way, crawling along the floor, although it would have been hard for her to continue reading from her text. Of course that might not really have mattered. It wasn't like he had taken any notes today.

Once she reached the front of the class Ms. Crump glanced down the front row of desks to the door. Thank goodness the door was at least closed and there was still time before the next class would start. Hopefully the teacher would not be arriving early. She would often do that herself, wanting to be well prepared for her students.

She turned around and looked down the long aisle at William waiting for her return, his erect boyish cock poking out stiffly from his pants. She bit her lower lip, lowered her head and slowly made her way back to him, and his hardened dick.

There was something terribly pleasing about a woman crawling toward one's erection, obediently bowing before it, recognizing its force and authority, meekly deferring to its seductive strength.

William could not help smiling. There were so many positions a woman can take that are so pleasing, so stimulating. Could one really rank order them? Well, if one did this would have to be among the top few: his teacher's upraised naked hillocks slowly swinging left and right behind her, her swollen hanging breasts swaying lusciously beneath her.

When she finally arrived William held his hard dick over her like it was a sword, albeit not to crown her, to instead impale her. "Turn back around," he softly but firmly commanded.

Ms. Crump sighed, thinking that she would have to crawl all the way back up the aisle. But, once she was turned around she discovered that William would not be so punishing.

SMACK!

Well, then again, maybe he would be.

"Billy!" Ms. Crump squealed at the sharp sting of the young man's hand smacking her bare butt.

William explained, "You were behaving very naughty today, weren't you, Ms. Crump."

Ms. Crump's face grimaced, not so much in pain but just at the indignity of being spanked so shamefully by a student. "Yes," she quietly agreed. He was right about that.

"And, what do naughty teacher's deserve?"

Ms. Crump rolled her eyes, fortunately out of his line of vision. She knew the answer, of course, but it was just so hard to admit.

"Ms. Crump?" William prompted her.

She took a deep breath and then quietly answered, "She gets a spanking?"

William smiled. "She most certainly does."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

1...345678