The Shoplifting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William reigned down three good smacks on his teacher's round naked ass, a big smile on his face, all the while gripping his dick within his left hand. The tables were now truly turned. What brings more delight to a student than to spank his teacher's butt, particularly when it's the dictatorial Ms. Crump.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Never was a teacher more deserving of a spanking, or at least so William thought. Or, at least, never did a student enjoy spanking a teacher more.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

It was terribly demeaning. But, through it all, through the stings of the smacks, and the denigration of her authority, her professorial status, Ms. Crump smiled. She couldn't help but smile. It was terribly, terribly offensive, but at the same time so very, very titillating. She was now finally fully admitting it. Yes, she did enjoy this. She enjoyed being the student's sex toy, his submissive slave. It so allowed her to experience so many things, to enjoy so many naughty, terrible, wrong, immoral things, and yet take no responsibility for them. "Oh, William, spank me harder," she pleaded.

"Stick your bottom up higher," he commanded.

She bowed her head down to the floor and arched her back, raising her bottom up as high as she could, knowing that she was presenting herself in a very subserviently obscene manner.

William licked his lips and squeezed his dick at the sight of Ms. Crump's pink bottom swelling out bigger and rounder, her thick fleshy cunnie pouch peeking up at him from between her thighs, her asshole winking at him just above it. Both holes were being presented to him. It was just a matter of his own choosing, his own indulgence. She had virtually no say in it at all.

But, he would not take undue advantage of his teacher. He would be respectful. He crouched down and positioned his shiny swollen knob against the soft lips of her cunt. He paused a moment to savor the feel, and the sight, of his dick snuggled up against his teacher's cunt. Is there anything nicer?

Ms. Crump could feel her cunnie tingle and tremble at the touch of the boy's crown against her pussy. She knew how she felt but she didn't know what to think. She was really going to do this? She was going to let one of her student's fuck her from behind, and right in her own classroom? This was not why she had become a teacher, but then again one's career can take many unusual twist and turns. She softly moaned her acceptance and pressed her cunnie back against his cock.

William watched as his teacher's lips slowly spread apart as they slipped around his knob. No embrace by a teacher was ever so lovely, nor more appreciated. He pushed forward himself, pressing his dick down into her wet, tight, squishy cunt.

William would often use a pocket pussy. He wasn't proud to admit it, but it did feel awfully good. Well, he would most certainly have to admit that this felt even better, which was hard to imagine. His pocket pussy was tighter than this but this was real live hot, wet, tight cunt flesh, caressing, squeezing every tingly nerve of his cock. And, perhaps most of all, it was the cunt of the otherwise arrogant, imperative, despotic, and now sexy hot Ms. Crump. "Fuck, Ms. Crump," he gasped with such intense joy as he did just that and plunged his cock deep down inside her.

"Billy," Ms. Crump groaned in response as she felt her cunt being stuffed to the gills by a man's cock for the first time in so many years. How could something so terribly wrong feel so terribly right? But it did. "Oh Billy," she groaned again as she squirmed her hips around and around, so much wanting to feel the young man's thick cock screw her as deeply as possible .

William began to plunge his dick in and out of his teacher's tight squirmy cunt. Yes, this would complete their deal, her obligation. He fucked Ms. Crump hard, slapping his abdomen against her butt, forcing the battering ram of his cock past the thick, clenching, squeezing folds of her tight cunt flesh.

"Billy, please," she gasped, but it sounded more like she wanted him to fuck her harder than for him to stop.

William suddenly stopped.

"Billy, please!" Ms. Crump complained. Now it was very clear what she had asked for.

"Let's move to the front of the class, to your desk." William wanted to fuck her where she worked, where she lorded over the class. His dick swelled within the tight confines of her pussy as he thought of it.

"Yes, yes, alright," she agreed. Right now she would agree to be fucked just about anywhere, even within the office of the Dean of Women. She pulled herself up off the floor.

"Don't pull away," he instructed her. "I want to keep doing it."

"Oh Billy," she complained, her voice though lacking much authority as it was breathless with her own lustful gasping.

It was rather awkward for the both of them to keep William's dick up her cunt as she got up from the floor and made her way up the aisle. She was a bit taller than him and so she had to crouch down and bend forward as she walked. She felt she was walking like a crab, but one with a cock stuck up her cunt, which made it of course even more awkward.

William though enjoyed it immensely. "Lecture me on Victorian literature," he suggested as they slowly made their way to her desk, his cock continuing to plunge in and out of her slippery, sloppy cunt.

Ms. Crump felt dizzy and confused, yet she complied. "Emily Bronte was the fifth of six children." She gasped as his hard cock thrust up deep within her, "and with three of her sisters and brother created..." She paused for moment, "imaginary lands," she sighed as the young man's dick again plunged deep within. "She was known for her use of a, a...very innovative structure."

William grasped tightly his teacher's hips, keeping himself snugly impaled, and smiled with delightful wonder at the sight of her big round white buttocks, his shaft disappearing down within her crack, beneath her puckered rose bud, much of it out of sight as it was being caressed, squeezed, and milked by the muscles of his teacher's quivering, shivering cunt as she continued to instruct him on the works of Emily Bronte.

Ms. Crump tried to keep her concentration. This was a level of multi-tasking with which she was largely unfamiliar: lecturing, walking like a crab, and being fucked at the same time. She occasionally stumbled a bit as a particularly hard thrust of William's hips drove her sharply forward, but the boy kept a firm hold of her hips so that she wouldn't slip, wouldn't escape.

"The third volume of...Wuthering Heights was by her...sister." She struggled to articulate, now clenching and squeezing her own breasts, pinching her nipples, pulling on them, wanting so desperately for them to reach her desk so that the boy could fuck her more easily, more freely, more forcefully, more wantonly.

SHLURPF!!

A loud pussy fart exploded from the captured air suddenly forced free from Ms. Crump's sloshy wet cunt by the rapid plunges of William's thick dick. She was so mortified. Ms. Crump had at rare times experienced an intense pressure within her rectum as she was lecturing, squeezing tight on her sphincter to avoid the embarrassing release. It was once so terribly difficult that she wondered if she would make it through class, even considering the possibility of releasing just a little bit of it, decreasing the pressure at least somewhat, but then fearing that it would nevertheless be accompanied by that most embarrassing sound. Well, this was frankly much, much worse.

SHLURPF!! SLURSHP!

And now her inflamed cunt was queefing out of control right under the eyes and ears of one of her students as he plumbed her slurping well with his thick plunger.

William's abdomen slapped repeatedly against Ms. Crump's soft ass, causing it to jiggle and shake. Anyone standing immediately outside the room would most certainly hear the very distinctively obscene cacophony.

She tried to hurry the last few steps to her desk, but it was too late. Her orgasm suddenly swept over her body, her legs went weak, and she collapsed to the floor. "Oh Billy," she gasped, in pleasure and in apology, having failed to make it to the desk as he had instructed.

William though was not upset. The sound of her queefs had pulled him over the edge as well. His only disappointment had been that he was in the process of leaning forward to grasp hold of her big hanging bags of boobs, to feel their soft squishiness in his fingers as he released his torrents of cum deep into her cunt.

Instead, he was now just standing above her, his knees bent, his legs shaky, his dick twitching and squirting globs, wads, and ropes of cum along her trembling, twitching body, spraying her naked bum, her hips, and her heaving breasts, as well as wetting much of her conservative skirt and blouse.

No, he was not disappointed at all. Of course, in the wondrous throes of his orgasm he would have enjoyed any manner in which his happy ending would occur, but he did appreciate the special value of cumming upon the prone, twitching body of his half-naked teacher.

Ms. Crump felt the young man's cum rain down upon her, but she did not object. In fact, she reached down with her left hand and pinched her stiff nub within her index finger and thumb, squeezing it hard as her own delightful climax traversed her body in repeated, engulfing waves of bliss. She embraced the splats and sprays of cum, regretting only that she was not receiving it in the face. That would be even more naughty, more obscene, but she could not bring herself to willfully, openly ask for it.

When they were done they both felt a bit self-conscious. They silently got their clothes back into place, making themselves more presentable. It was, of course, much more difficult for Ms. Crump, with numerous spots and splats along her blouse, skirt, nylons, and jacket. She was feeling a little embarrassed at being so thoroughly stained by the young man's gism. She barely spoke to William as he made his way out of the classroom.

However, at the next class Ms. Crump, for the first time, taught with a smile on her face, much to her students' surprise, and pleasure. She was even cheerful and engaging. There was not only a gleam in her eye but a little wiggle in her walk, and she had switched from her traditional business suit to a more feminine, clinging dress.

That evening she stopped by Mr. Weaver's novelty shop and, looking up to be sure that she was on camera, stole a few more items, including some jelly anal beads.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it. Reluctance/submission is not everyone's taste. I hope it was yours (particularly if you took the time to read it to the end!). If you have any suggestions for a sequel I would be happy to hear them. In any case, please do take the time to cast a vote. It's most appreciated!

1...345678