The Shopping Trip

Story Info
Trip to the mall for self-pleasure.
1.3k words
4.05
36.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sultry summer day. I left the house wearing my sexy little blue skirt and a cream chiffon blouse unbuttoned just enough to show my voluptuous cleavage. Underneath I adorned this sexy pair of bright yellow crotch less panties trimmed in white lace. The tops of my stockings peeped out from beneath my skirt along with the little yellow bows that decorated the sexy garter holding them up. I decided that the weather was going to be much too hot to bind my hot tits. The chiffon blouse rubbed perfectly showing off my hard sexy nipples.

It was a day to shop for sexy items to take on my cruse to Tahiti next month. What fun that is going to be. I get in my sexy Jaguar convertible and roll the top down. I pin my long curls up so the wind doesn't destroy them. Heading down the freeway a sexy song plays on the radio. I can feel the wind blowing up my dress so I spread my legs even farther. Oh, it feels so hot. I begin to feel a tingle between my legs. I slide my hand up my dress and slowly begin to rub my sexy shaved pussy. Not surprising it was already very wet. I continue to rub on my panties and can feel they are staring to get wet. Paying not much attention to who or what was around, I look over to the other lane and a truck driver was riding right next to me. He looked at me and smiled.

I smile back as I lifted my skirt and showed him my sexy little yellow panties. He got a really big smile on his face. I continued to play sliding my finger inside and slowly pulling it out. I begin to get really excited. I can feel an orgasm coming soon. I continue to play and show the trucker my pussy. I can see he's so excited and it's making me so hot. I start to cum as I look over at him. He can see by the look on my face that I'm almost there. I keep rubbing my clit and sliding my fingers in my wet pulsating pussy. Finally I cum and my fingers are covered in it. I look over at the trucker and slip my fingers into my mouth licking my sweet cum off. The look on his face is that of surprise and excitement. I wave goodbye and speed ahead as my exit is vast approaching.

I pull into the parking lot of the mall and find a place right under a tree. I turn off the car and take a look at myself in the mirror and put a little pink lipstick on my lips. I step one leg out of the car and my shirt raises just enough to show the lace on my stockings and about an inch of the strap to my sexy yellow garter. I get out of the car and decide to adjust my stockings. As I lift my shirt to adjust them I glace over at the car right next to me. Sitting in the car was this really hot guy. He had the sexiest, bluest eyes I had ever seen. His hair was dark and his skin olive.

What a hunk. I smiled and continued to adjust my stockings. Maybe showing a little more than I would have otherwise. He smiles back and winked at me with those sapphire eyes. That just got me going. First stop... the lingerie store. I walk into the store and I get so hot seeing all the sexy panties and stuff. I like to touch them and feel what they are going to feel like on my pussy. While I'm looking at the garters on the rack next to the dressing room, I notice an attractive blonde woman inside the dressing room closes to the entrance. She didn't close the curtain while she changed. I stood there and watched as she put on this beautiful pink lace bra that was so sheer you could see her rather large nipples. Then she put on a matching pair of panties that were also very sheer. I could look in the mirror and see her pussy lips through them. Then she puts on this sexy matching slip with garter attached and some black fish net stockings. What an awesome outfit.

She turned and posed for the longest time and as I watched I felt my pussy tingling and starting to get wet. Then I decided... what the hell. I stood behind the rack and slipped my hand up my skirt and began to masturbate right there in the store. I started to get really wobbly and had to hold onto the rack with the other hand. I kept playing with my clit and rubbing it through my panties as I watched this sexy lady pose for herself in the mirror. Suddenly I began to cum and I continued to rub until I couldn't take it any longer. I came again very quickly. As I regained my composure I looked over in the mirror and then toward the dressing room. I look at the hot lady and she just smiled at me like she knew what had just happened. Slightly embarrassed, I quickly picked out the very same outfit that she modeled and headed straight for the check out.

When I left the store I headed for the surf shop. I have to have a new bikini for Tahiti. I walk into the store and begin to blouse through the racks. I pick out a cute little red Hawaiian flowered string bikini, a purple crochet one that looks like it will show much of what I have, and finally a cute little pink shorts one with a push up bra top. I head into the dressing room and the clerk just happens to be the hunk in the parking lot. Oh, my I thought. Someone to model for. I quickly decided to get the dressing room closest to the entrance and forgot (wink, wink) to close the curtain all the way. Standing in front of the mirror with a great view of him I slowly take my little skirt off and stand there for a moment in my stockings. Then I slowly removed my top unbuttoning the buttons slowly and sensually.

Then I bend over with my ass toward the opening in the curtain and I look up in the mirror and see he's watching. That got me very excited. I take off my stocking and bend over to remove my cute little yellow see through panties. I make sure he gets a good shot of my ass and my pussy lips. Wonder if he likes to look at shaved pussy lips. I try on each of the suits and see the excitement in his beautiful blue eyes every time I remove my clothes. This made my pussy so hot. So I put my stocking and panties back on and stand in front of the mirror and begin to rub my nipples and pinch them making them so hard. Then look into the mirror at him and start rubbing my clit through my sexy panties.

I can feel the juices staring to leak through my panties. Then I move my panties over and squat a little and played with my pussy until I came. I stood there for a few minutes until my cum dripped onto the floor of the dressing room. I put my panties back into place and slipped on my skirt and my blouse. Then I gathered my things and decided on the string bikini and headed for the register. When I got there no one was there. Soon he walks behind the counter and asked if that was all for me. I got a big smile on my face and said yes, unfortunately and smiled at him. I paid for my things and he said thank you. And then said "really... thank you." I smiled and said "you are very welcome." I left the store and headed for my car.

When I got into my car I could not help but notice his car sitting next to mine. I decided to place my number on his windshield. That is yet a whole other story.