The Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zbrewster
zbrewster
15 Followers

Having satisfied the needs of his photography hobby for the time being, the Master moved to the next phase of his plan. He first unhooked Leia's ankle from its confinement and allowed her to regain her balance once again. Then he went behind her and unfastened her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. The sudden exposure caused Leia to involuntarily try to hide herself, to no avail. Next he began to unlace the restrictive corset. He could hear Leia taking deep breaths as the garment released its hold on her rib cage. He went to the front and unhooked the snaps, allowing it to fall free. He was surprised at how hard her nipples seemed. To verify this, he slowly nibbled each one in turn, causing Leia to squeal in ecstasy. After satisfying his curiosity, he reached up and released Leia's wrists from their captivity. She was unable to support herself after standing for so long and he carefully lowered her to her knees. Leia gratefully wrapped her arms around the Master's waist and hugged him for a long time. She was much aware of the throbbing erection straining against his pants.

"Would my Master like to put on something more comfortable?"

"Yes, but first it looks like you need to be supported. You seem weak from your ordeal."

Leia didn't seem to know what this meant and the Master gave her no time to ask. He took her recently freed wrists and once again imposed bondage on them. He connected them back to the chains while allowing her to remain on her knees. This time she was not stretched as tightly and was almost comfortable. He, of course, didn't allow her to be comfortable for long. He took her left ankle, still with its cuff, and pulled it up towards her thigh and connected it to the end of the chain. He took the other cuff and secured her right ankle likewise so she was supported solely on her knees. Since the dressing room had thick carpet, she would not be in any pain. She was however, again very unstable and was not able to balance herself. With some slack in her arms, she constantly rocked back and forth, alternately leaning forward and back, arching one way or the other. While she busied herself trying to gain control, the Master went to his closet, undressed and put on his silk robe.

When he returned, Leia was not better off than before and she seemed to be getting very aroused. Her uncontrolled motions seemed to cause the dildo to move within her in a way that she found pleasing. Beads of perspiration were visible on her forehead.

"Master, please help steady me."

Taking the hint, the Master pulled open his robe and offered his engorged staff as a means of support. Leia was quick to grasp the meaning of this, both figuratively and literally. She leaned forward and took the Master's cock into her mouth. He kindly helped her by holding her head in his hands as she eagerly performed her favorite ritual. Much to his surprise, the Master found it impossible to control his sexual feelings and came after only a few moments of Leia's expert service. Himself weakened, he sank to his knees and unfastened Leia's bindings. They both lay on the floor in a passionate embrace.

After an appropriate interval Leia said, "Master, I have a very strong need that has not yet been satisfied."

The Master, recognizing his duty, picked Leia up and carried her into the bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed and caressed her. Soon, she was again moaning in her sexual heat. He then gently removed her white lace panty by sliding it off her hips and down her legs. The dildo was still firmly embedded in her pussy.

The Master went to the drawer and removed the four stout leather straps that were to be employed next. Each of the straps was actually two straps with a roller buckle connecting them in the middle. Each pair of straps had a snap hook on one end and a d-ring on the other. The Master connected each strap by its snap hook to an eyehook on each corner of the bed. Leia still had her wrist and ankle cuffs on and the Master connected the d-rings of the straps to the snap hooks on her cuffs. Leia was spread-eagled on the bed. The Master then used the roller buckles on the straps to stretch Leia's limbs towards the corners of the bed until she was totally helpless. She was a picture of perfect symmetry; her black stocking clad legs matching her black shoulder length gloves. She had a look of sexual ecstasy on her face.

As the Master withdrew the dildo, he thought she might have climaxed again. Her breathing was shallow and fast and her writhing seemed random and uncontrolled. The final phase was to begin. He climbed over the foot of the bed and slowly lowered his face between her spread legs. As she felt his breath on her clit, she began to moan loudly. He suspected that this was not going to take long and, out of mercy, decided not to prolong her ordeal. He carefully inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and gently pressed up against the inside of her vagina. This caused Leia to arch in pleasure against the Master's tongue, which went to work lashing her eager clit. Leia's cries became louder and louder, her writhings became wilder and wilder. The Master guessed that she was having a constant orgasm. After a few minutes, a spasmodic shudder coursed through her body and she sank back into the bed, totally spent.

Her plan had worked. As her Master released her bonds, she drifted off into a soft, deep sleep, as a very happy slave.

zbrewster
zbrewster
15 Followers
12