The Shore of Monster Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
295 Followers

Once she was done, Turapac finally looked up. He smiled knowingly, waiting for her approval.

"Amazing," she told him. "Who taught you how to do that?"

"Every chieftain's son learns these things," he said. "And only us. That's how we can hold onto our wives so easily."

"I want to rest," said Chena Yang, walking to her hammock. She turned back and smirked at him. "And I want you with me.

Gently, Turapac got to his feet and settled into the hammock, holding on tight as it swayed. Once he was in, Chena Yang settled in next to him, relaxing against his warm skin. Her head rested on his chest, and she could feel it rising and falling with his slow breaths. She could even sense his heartbeat, smooth and even. She had expected him to be raging inside his chastity cage, but within minutes, he was asleep.

Wrapped up in him, Chena Yang was not long in following.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
295 Followers