The Short Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

Oh sweet Jesus! The pretty blond agent's ass was there as pretty as you please. Her puss...oh her puss..

"Yes..." Mark's voice shook in answer. He hadn't been laid since he divorced his wife. Shit...it'd been years since he'd had a good fucking.

"Sign here please..." Elaine said, putting the papers down and handing Mark a pen.

Mark signed his name on several documents, never bothering to read them. Luckily, it was just a standard agency form.

Elaine smiled. She could smell cash money and it made her loins hot. Shit, she'd been hot since sucking of Steven Jacobs before the open house and hotter still when he made her crawl underneath the house and show off her naughty bits for a complete stranger.

"This is a great house," Elaine said, giving Mark a copy of the documents and placing the rest in her briefcase. She slowly walked around the room, her ass swaying sexily with her every step. "I can tell you right now, we could look in any comparable neighborhood and you won't find a better price per square foot."

Which was the truth. Steven Jacobs bought homes on that very formula. Oh, there were other problems to be sure, some very big problems in some cases, but price per square foot wasn't one of them.

Elaine was so close, Mark could feel the heat of her body. Smell her hair. She was yummy. And she was so very close to him.

"Where are you staying now?" Elaine said.

"An..ah...hotel," Mark stammered, his cheeks growing red. He was ashamed to tell this very attractive agent that he was staying in a hotel. He was looking for an apartment, at least till he could find a house. But an apartment needed to be furnished."

"You know, the furniture can stay." Elaine said. "Or go. It's up to you."

Goddamn. Her leg was in between his now. She could feel his hardness on her thigh. She had to be able to.

"Would you like it to stay ...or go?" Elaine said.

"Stay," Mark breathed. Meaning Elaine, not the furniture.

"This place is the best you are going to find," Elaine said, as she slowly unbuckled Mark's belt. "And you deserve the best, don't you Mr. Hendersen?"

"I don't know," Mark said. He felt like he deserved the best, but he'd been on the bad end of the deal for a good three years now. He'd grown bored with his marriage, been caught running around, dumped his girlfriend, endured two years of marriage counseling, only to be served divorce papers.

Zippp....Oh goddamn. She was unzipping his pants.

"You deserve the best Mr. Hendersen." Elaine assured him. "Now I want to hear you say it."

"I..deserve..." It sounded so silly. He blushed and couldn't continue.

Oh God. She'd taken his cock out. Her soft hands cradled his hardness. Shit. What if that fat bastard came in while she had him like this. It would be embarrassing. The danger lent an extra thrill to his already sexually charged state. She was kneeling now and looking up at him with big blue eyes. She looked at him expectantly, her hand jacking him with expert precision.

"The best..." Mark groaned.

Dear Lord, she sucked him in. Took him in all in one go. Oh fuck yeah. His wife didn't like giving head. His girlfriend had, but this woman put her to shame.

"That's it." Elaine said. "Say it again."

"I deserve the best," Mark said it all in one go this time. He felt less stupid. His cheeks were only red because he was hot. Hot and gonna gush a big one. He ran his hands in Elaine's blond hair.

"Again," Elaine said between sucks.

"I deserve the best." Mark said. This time he felt it. He deserved the best. He deserved more than he'd gotten in the last few years. Much more. He deserved this. Getting sucked off. He deserved this fucking house. It was a great house. A little expensive, but it was only money. Only money. Hell, he wanted a new car.

"I deserve the best. I deserve the best." Mark repeated, his hips beginning to thrust. In and out. In and out. "Oh fuck...that feels so good. Oh God...hold...on...I'm close...I'm close..."

He didn't want to cum in her mouth. He knew how much his ex-wife hated it. He tried to pull out, but she held him fast. Sucked harder. Faster. Oh fuck...she was going to be pissed.

He came...oh he came. Again and again into her hot sucking mouth.

Only she didn't pull away and wrinkle her face in disgust like his ex-wife did. She sucked him as he came. Sucked and sucked. Then he heard her swallow. With big blue eyes staring at him the whole time, she cleaned his prick with her tongue.

"Do you like it?" Elaine asked, as she gently tucked his member back in his pants and zipped him up.

"Yes..." God, did he ever.

"The house..." Elaine said, standing up and buckling his belt once more.

"It's nice. It's great. It's just more than I wanted...to err...pay..with all that's going on right now." Mark blushed. It was a great house. It really was. The kind of house he wished he'd picked out instead of the house he settled for because his ex-wife liked it.

"Remember what I said," Elaine said. "What do you deserve?"

"The best." Mark said.

"Then don't worry about the price."

He had to worry about the price. He nodded though. He felt it was expected.

"I gave you a little taste..." Elaine said, rubbing Mark's crotch through his pants. "Now, I don't want you to think I'm bribing you to buy this house. I want to help you find the best house. The house of your dreams. We'll look as much as you want."

And she would. Mr. Jacobs had homes all over the county. She was sure she could find one Mark liked.

Elaine's cheeks flushed a bright red as she continued. "I know I'm not as pretty or young as your ex-wife. But...well...when you buy...well...you can have me....anyway you want me."

"Ahh.." Mark was speechless. This was it. Jesus Christ. He wanted something. Oh he'd wanted something for quite some time. Something his wife and even his girlfriend had never known. He blushed. He could never tell this woman, this stranger, his secret fantasies.

But he would have to. He'd never have this chance again. He was sure of it.

"What is it?" Elaine said. "Remember what I said. What do you deserve?"

"The best." Mark said, feeling his confidence rise only a little.

"And the only way I can make sure you get that, is if you tell me exactly what it is you want. It's just like buying a house."

"You can't tell anyone." Mark said with a furious blush.

"It will be our little secret," Elaine said. "Agent client privilege." She made the last part up, but it sounded true and that was what counted.

And so Mark told her. Elaine almost giggled. Almost. She couldn't believe her luck. She expected he'd want to fuck her in her bottom. Instead, he wanted something quite different. Something very kinky. Something she was actually looking forward to doing. Especially after taking so much abuse from Mr. Jacobs, it was going to be a nice change of pace.

"I think I know what Markie wants. And is this the house you want?" Elaine asked, her grip tightened on his soft cock. "My little slut boy."

"Yes." He squeaked.

"Then we'll do it right here." Elaine said. "Once the paper work goes through."

Her grip tightened even more. Enough to make Mark's knees grow weak. "And slut...I don't have any of that perverted stuff that we need to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. So I want you to be a good little boy slut and go buy it. And I want something sexy to wear. Something black...and leather." Elaine's other hand went behind Mark and slid between his cheeks. "Whatever cock you decide you want me to wear...I want you to get one size bigger. Okay Marky?"

"Yes..." His cock was hard as a rock once more.

She slapped his face. Not to hard. But hard enough.

"Yes what?" Elaine demanded.

"Yes mistress."

"We are going to have fun little slut boy." Elaine said. "The best....now let's talk business. How much do you want to offer for the house? And while you think about it, why don't you get on your knees and suck each of my pretty toes for me."

"Mistress..what if ahh...Steven comes in?" Mark gasped.

"You worry about my toes," Elaine said, as she began to fill out the required paperwork. "I'll worry about Steven."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was an hour later when Steven Jacobs finally arrived and Mark had finally departed. Licking his thick fat lips, he leered as he held up a very small dress.

"It was all I could find." His eyes twinkled.

"I can't wear that home," Elaine's cheeks burned a bright red. "I sold the house. Go get me another dress. Something decent."

"It's fine." Mr. Jacobs said. "You can't be sure it's all that bad without putting it on."

"Mr. Jacobs...I ...can't." Elaine panted as she stripped naked and began to put the dress on. God it was indecent. She could never wear that home. She looked like a prostitute, not a real estate agent. "Mark would divorce me for sure."

"You're a smart cookie," Steven said. "I'm sure you can think of something to tell him."

"I can't." Elaine begged. But her mind was already on the case. She could tell Mark she dressed up for him. She felt Steven's hands on her body. Making it so hard to think.

"Where did you let him fuck you?" Mr. Jacobs asked. "Cuz I ain't havin' no sloppy seconds."

The bastard. He didn't have a right to know. Besides, he'd put her up to it.

He'd find out. She didn't have it in her to fight anymore.

"My mouth."

"Good," Mr. Jacobs said, as he bent the real estate agent over the couch. "Because I have a deposit to make."

Elaine shuddered at the thought of going home freshly fucked in such a tiny dress. It made her drip like honey. God how she hated that man.

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers