The Shortcut

Story Info
A dark walk home takes an unexpected turn.
1.1k words
4.23
26k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talyl
Talyl
4 Followers

*This is my first real attempt at writing erotica and certainly the first I've ever shared. I was walking home from the station and found myself fantasising and frustrated. I hope you like it.*

*****

I step off the last train and shiver. A skirt had seemed like a good idea during the day but even tights aren't quite enough to combat the rapidly oncoming winter. Pushing through the barriers I march across the station entrance and down the dingy stairs onto the street. I have the choice of two ways home. One sticks to the well-lit main road and will take me at least twenty minutes; the other cuts through a quiet residential area knocking ten minutes off my journey. I shiver again. The choice is obvious really. I hurry across the road towards the gloomy side street. My heels echo loudly on the footpath as I walk past a row of cars, texting a friend, "Nearly home! Thanks for a great night xx".

Unzipping my bag to put my phone away, I'm suddenly thrown roughly against a brick wall. I cry out and drop the phone as a hand swiftly covers my mouth and my head is jerked back by the hair. "Shut up cunt. If you scream I'll tear your hair right out of your scalp." I struggle against the weight pressing me into the wall and try unsuccessfully to bite his hand. My nails dig into his arms as I attempt to pull him off me and twist out of his grip. I cry out as the hair on my head is yanked harder and my neck pulled back even more painfully. I still for a moment, breathless, and my attacker takes the opportunity to drag me around the corner of the wall into the blackness of the private parking area behind it. It's all I can do not to fall over as I flail and try to push away from him.

He releases my hair as he thrusts me forward against the wall again. I try to twist my head but get a length of cloth forced into my mouth and tied firmly behind my head. "That ought to shut you up bitch," he growls into my ear, grabbing both of my wrists and holding them above my head far too easily. His left hand grips my wrists as his right hand begins to wander roughly over my breasts. I try to squirm away from his touch, making ineffectual grunting noises into the gag, as he tears open my blouse and forces his hand into my bra. He roughly kneads my breast and pinches the nipple making me squeal. I try to kick out behind me and suddenly his hand is around my throat, "If you do that again cunt, you'll regret it." I feel his grip tighten and I start to feel light headed. "Put your hands against the wall" he commands, releasing my wrists. I do as I'm told. "And don't you dare fucking move them." He keeps his hand around my throat but eases the pressure slightly so that I don't pass out. His other hand roughly yanks my skirt down in one easy movement. The cool air against my ass makes me shiver.

He starts to rub his hand between my legs from my clit all the way to my ass, fast and firm, over and over. I feel the fabric of my tights slipping across the fabric of my panties, and his hot breath on my ear as he tells me I'm a dirty fucking cunt who he's going to fuck like the little whore I am. I try to push off the wall with my hands but his grip on my throat tightens again and I stop. I've angered him now and he tears my tights, pulling my panties aside and ramming two fingers into my pussy. He laughs when he finds it wet, "I knew you were a dirty little slut as soon as I saw you." His fingers continue to thrust in and out of me roughly and all I can do is stand with my hands pressed against the wall, tears streaming down my face. I hate my body for reacting to such rough treatment. I've never had anyone treat me this way before and I'm disgusted.

But I'm wet.

His fingers leave me and for a moment I hope it's all over. Then I hear a zipper. His hand comes away from my throat and he grabs me by the shoulders, pulling me away from the wall and forcing my chest forward until I'm bent at the waist. "Keep your hands on the wall bitch and don't you dare fucking move or I'll make this really hurt" he snarls, pulling my panties down and slapping my ass hard. I yelp and feel his hands roughly grab my hips as he thrusts into me so suddenly I bash my head into the wall. He laughs low and grabs my hair, pulling my head back as he begins to plunge into me deep and fast, grunting every time he enters me. "You love it don't you my little whore? You fucking love my cock taking your cunt." He releases my hair and reaches under me to pinch my nipples as he continues to thrust into me. "You're going to show me how much you want my cock. You're going to cum for me like a good little slut." I shake my head and try to tell him to fuck off but it gets lost in the gag. He slaps my ass again and grips my waist. His right hand begins to rub furiously at my aching clit as he continues to thrust into me. I can feel my orgasm building and I'm struggling not to moan into the gag. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to think of anything other than what's happening, when suddenly my nipple is pinched firmly and I cry out as my pussy clenches around his cock and my legs shudder.

He laughs and leans forward, pulling my head back by the hair he growls into my ear, "I knew you fucking wanted it." His thrusts are fierce and deep as he pulls my body against him until finally both hands grip my waist and he grunts loudly, his cock buried deep inside me as he comes. He stays like that a moment then pulls out of me, giving me a perfunctory final slap. "That's a good little whore," he mutters before disappearing back around the corner onto the street. I can feel his cum running down my thigh as I collapse onto my knees, tearing the gag off. I use it to try and wipe up the mess he's left between my legs. As it brushes against my sensitive clit I jump. I'm not sure what I feel. Violated, used, disgusted... horny. Eventually I stand and pull up my skirt, I zip up my jacket to hide my torn blouse and retrieve my phone from the footpath. I continue the walk home with the cum covered gag still clutched absently in my hand.

Talyl
Talyl
4 Followers