The Shovel

Story Info
Mormon Wife Macy does a Cop.
4.8k words
4.02
66.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers

My own mother never minded telling me what an asshole I am. She always said I was an inconsiderate little bastard that cared for myself more than I could ever care about someone else "Just like his father." Mother told anyone that would listen.

Fine with me. Dad and my mother had seven children and I was the fucked up one in the middle. Three older, three younger. The older three were sisters. My one brother was stuck into between the younger two girls.

Dad hid out in church duties. He practically beat the Priesthood to death. Other people got to making fun of him, saying that Jesus may not be coming back, but Joseph Smith and Brother Brigham were sure back in my father.

So, my little brother and I grew up surrounded by pussy, sisters or not, pussy is pussy. Someone was always squealing as a reaction to something that happened and all you ever would hear was about someone getting married or having a baby.

Right in the middle of it all, mother thought we should have a dog. A really fucking stupid yellow lab is what we ended up with for a pet. Then mother took in another dog from her sister. I don't think those fucking kind of dogs ever die. I had a yellow lab and black lab and five sisters, plus my mother to piss me off on a daily basis.

Now I can tell my story. I didn't get married right away and I didn't go on a church mission. The old man fed me all the church bullshit I ever wanted to hear.

At work people understood me. None of them had a reason like me. It all worked out. Except for Macy. Macy was cute and worked within a hundred feet of me everyday. She was the only cunt there with a nice figure so I was always keeping on eye on her. When bent over she revealed the shape of a nice ass. Her boobs looked pretty good, but it was hard to tell for sure with the work shirt.

I didn't know until later Macy was a nickname and never knew shit about her husband. Then for a couple of days Macy wasn't at work. I kind of missed her because she always had a smile for me.

When she came back she broke into tears several times around the other women. With all the blubbering I figured her husband or parents died. Turns out it was just her husband divorcing her. I guess a Mormon marriage doesn't mean shit if the husband says it doesn't mean shit.

We all got to talk while we worked and I could overhear enough to learn that she could not have kids and her husband wanted a wife that could give some to him. When the divorce was final I heard one of the women tell Macy that since Macy couldn't have kids and I hated them we should at least go out a couple of times. Macy instantly shot a look my was to see if I heard and blushed deep red.

I had my own apartment, got to play video games whenever I wanted, looked at porn on the computer, and jacked off as often as necessary. I wasn't sure I needed that fucked up by some woman. I got to screw a neighbor girl in high school. I really liked it, but didn't want to have to put a lot of effort into it to go it again. I ended up doing her four times before she found a boy that would actually date her,

Macy started being more friendly towards me. I deflected most of the new attention. All the women at work thought we would make a good couple. Finally I got cornered and Macy popped the question.

"I was wondering why you don't ask me out?"

"Never gave it any thought."

"It's not because I can't have kids, is it?"

"Oh, God no. I hate kids."

"Let me tell you a little secret. Since I found out I can't have any, I hate kids, too."

"That's good to hear. How do you feel about dogs?"

"I guess I really don't like dogs either."

"Perfect. It's a date. When do you want to go out?"

"Why don't you come over after work. Bring you swim trunks. I got just about everything in the divorce, including the house. It has a pool."

This sounded good. I started to think about pussy that wasn't on a computer screen.

Maybe I appeared too anxious, but I had stopped by my place to grab my trunks and got to the address Macy gave me just as she was unlocking the door.

"Whoa! Too early?"

"No, I wasn't expecting to cook for someone. I had to stop by the grocery."

I helped her in with the bags.

"You didn't need to help me with those. Matter of fact from what I knew about you at work I expected you to watch while I made a couple of trips."

I didn't feel insulted. Maybe she won't expect too much from me.

"It's a couple of hours before I was going to cook. Why don't you change into your swim trunks in the hall bath and I'll freshen up and bit and put mine on in my room?"

I folded my clothes up and left them on the back of the toilet. Then went to wait in the kitchen. It was about twenty minutes before Macy came into the room. She was wearing what I would call a mini-bikini. It was a patch of black material where her pussy would be and two tiny checkerboard pattern patches over the end of each tit.

I realized I was staring and looked away. Macy giggled. I guess she assumed her suit met with my approval. I had no idea that this hot little body was what she was hiding under that work uniform. When I would glance back she was checking me out. She was making me hard in the front and there was no way she couldn't see that.

"Well, let's hit the pool!" Macy invited.

Needing to hide the boner I was in the water first. Rather than jumping in Macy came down the ladder. From my spot her ass was not covered at all as the string holding the patch to her mound was in her crack. The thin material did nothing to hide the outline of her chubby cunt lips as she backed down the steps. One hell of a first date. I had the feeling the trap was set and I didn't care.

We splashed around in the water for what must have been an hour. Macy was all around me, rubbing every part of her body over me when she got the chance. My cock never went down, yet she pretended not to notice.

"Let's get out for a while so we can talk."

I followed her out of the pool, watching her ass cheeks move until we sat on chase lounges.

"You can look at me. You don't have to keep stealing glances. It's fine ... really!"

Macy was drying on a towel causing one nipple to be out of the suit. She probably knew it. I wasn't going to give her any warning.

"You know my reason. What turned you away from kids?"

"Oh, way too much girl talk about babies and someone's kid was always the subject of conversation. I had five sisters."

"Did any of them ever get you to baby sit with their kids?"

"Just once, and the word got around fast. My nephew was just learning to walk. A toddler, I guess you would say. Anyway, right after his mom left him with me I was distracted with my video game. The kid tripped on the rug and hit his head on the coffee table."

"That's terrible."

"Other than him screaming for the next two hours it worked out. When my sister came for him I knew she would be upset anyway, so I told her I wasn't paying attention and he fell down the stairs to the basement. She scooped him all motherly wise and took him to the hospital. There was nothing else wrong but the bump on his head. No one ever asked me to watch a kid again."

"That so funny. I'll have to watch out for you."

"How about you? Any little secrets?"

"I feel a little embarrassed telling you this. I had bought my swimsuit, what there is of it, a couple of weeks ago and not tried in on. When you went to change I found out that I had way too much down there to wear the suit. So, I had to shave. I tried to save some of it right in the center, but it kept sticking out. So, now I am as bald as a little girl. Your turn."

I was stunned. Aroused as hell, but stunned.

"Sorry that I shocked you. This kind of the new me. My marriage didn't work out. My husband is the only man I've even known. I found you so interesting at work, yet everyone told me you were such a prick. Then you kept dodging my little hints. I decided to go for all of it at once."

Macy stood up, untied the strings, then removed her swimsuit while standing direct facing me. Her tits looked like they would crowd a C-cup, but wouldn't fill out the D. He nipples were smallish and pink like little erasers with pink areola tightly around them. Her waist was trim. Her cunt lips were puffy. Her pussy was completely bald from the shave.

She stepped over to me and took my hands to guide me to stand up. Then pulled down my swim trunks. My cock was bobbing near her face. She grabbed it in her hand and gave it a couple of tugs. Then went over and sat down.

"I don't do blow jobs, unless you wanted to volunteer to do me first."

The thought of getting a blow job had crossed my mind. Not that I would have lasted long.

She sat so I could see inside her slit. It was wet like the girls on the internet. I went over to her trying to decide what to do. When I was about in the position I could have eaten her out she pulled me up between her legs. She gripped me just behind the head of my cock and guided me into her,

We fucked with me on top until she had me get up so she could be on her knees on the lounge. From there I could stand and fuck her from behind, In about an hour I must have cum a half dozen times. Macy was way ahead of me.

"That was fun. I did invite you over for dinner. I need to cook."

Macy went into the kitchen and started on through to the half bath when she turned to come back.

"You know what? You can clean up if you want. I'm going to cook nude. I don't care if cum runs out of me while I do it."

I stayed naked and leaned against the counter to watch. Cum leaked from her right away and splattered on the floor."

"I thought I could hold it better than that. I'll clench my pussy a little tighter."

The flow did slow considerably, but little pearls of cum still made her split glisten. We ate dinner naked and returned to fucking each other after Macy put the dishes in the sink,

She invited me to spend the night. We spent our nights together for the next two weeks. Then Macy suggested we get married. After just those two weeks we went to the court house and became husband and wife.

After that first night when she talked about a blow job and me eating her out first, it didn't come up again for the longest time. We were just both ready to fuck and didn't see any reason to put off me pounding her into one of her orgasms where she came like a freight train.

Time went by smoothly for us. Macy didn't mention having kids. She never mentioned her ex-husband. The only early glitch was that one of her neighbors a couple of doors down had a dog they would let out that barked incessantly. I was able to whack him with a shovel and bury him in our flower bed without anyone knowing. Quiet ensued.

A couple of years went by. Everything was good. Macy kept her figure. We're still doing it almost every night. Bare backing it with no worry of pregnancy and no need to be taking the pills.

Then the old couple next door got a yapper. One of those little flat nosed little cocksuckers. Macy loved the old couple and was still suspicious about what happened to the other little dog that vanished a few years back. I started to plan. I left the shovel out by the gate ... waiting for my chance.

Several days later Macy had gone to the store. I saw the old couple next door leave. I made some noises by the fence and the yapper came out to yap at me. I slipped through the gate with the shovel. Whack ... whack, whack. I left the gate open so they old couple would think the yapper escaped. I could have just done that, but they would have looked until they found him again.

Retreating to my own yard with the yapper in a bag I found a soft spot in the flower bed and started to dig. Victory! I replaced the flowers so you couldn't even tell I had been digging. I put the shovel back in the shed.

Cleaning up in the bathroom I could hear the old couple calling for their pet. Looking in the mirror I put my thumb on my nose to mock the deceased animal.

"Yap, yap, yap!"

Two days later a policeman came to our door. I answered.

"Sir, a neighbor had a dog come up missing. Did you know anything about that?"

"No, I don't believe so. My wife helped them look for him."

Macy had come to see who was at the door and heard the question.

"Well, Sir, a neighbor behind the couple's yard thought they saw you digging in your yard about the time the dog came missing."

"They must have gotten the wrong yard"

"Do you mind if I look around in the corner back there?"

He made a hand motion towards where I had buried the pest.

Macy stepped away from me and more in front of the officer. She was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. I was puzzled as to what my wife was up to as she stood with her hands on her hips and taking a position to aim her tits in the cop's direction.

The cop was as puzzled as I was.

Macy took her T-shirt by the bottom hem and pulled it over her head and off to expose her nice tits in her bra. Then she calmly pulled her jeans down and off each leg, kicking them aside.

I was confused. In all of our time together my wife had never given any hint she could show this behavior. She had the divorced husband. I had confessed to her about the girl I had nailed in High School. We were both second partners with no interest in changing that until now as she gave the cop a devilish look.

It was for certain she knew I had killed the dog and buried the evidence. The cop was pretty sure of my guilt as well. Nothing was said. We all stood silent. I thought I was going to jail and probably Macy, too.

Macy reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, letting it slip off her shoulders and onto the floor. Her tits stood out proudly, closer to the D-Cup now than ever. Her nipples poked out hard towards the man that was quickly becoming Officer Friendly.

All that remained to be seen was if Macy was coming out of the panties. She hooked her thumbs into the waist band and slid her hands smoothly towards her knees. Then kicking the rolled up material off to the side.

Officer Friendly was caught off guard by Macy's swelling bald little cunt. After our first night she made a routine of shaving her whole crotch smooth and soft. I could see some wetness in her slit and I am sure he could see it, too.

After long seconds of Macy moving her body seductively at the cop he found his voice to speak.

"You know I could arrest you for that?"

"No you can't. I'm in the privacy of my own home. You can leave and take your chances that my husband may have buried something in our yard. Or, you can stay where you are and take advantage of what is available to you."

"Macy! I finally got my voice to work. I don't want you screwing some stranger to save my ass."

"Well, look who started the problem. You might want me to finish it. Wouldn't you want to see me take out the nice policeman's cock and end up with it shoved up my cunt?"

I didn't answer. My heart was beating rapidly.

"How about you, Cop Boy? Do you want to dig in the dirt or fuck me?"

The officer was slightly younger than our age. No idea if he had a wife at home. I could tell that he probably didn't know the answer to that himself at the time. Looking at Macy, she just wasn't trying to safe my ass. She was wanting to go ahead and fuck him. Pretty much ruining the several years we had spent together.

They stepped into the living room. The cop took off his uniform, laying each piece on the chair. With his back still to me my wife took his cock and moved it towards her mouth. After our years of not getting into oral sex I could hear her sucking on the end of his penis.

The cop glanced at me as I moved into the room and stood slightly away and beside them. Macy had part of him in her mouth and pulled it out to speak to me.

"What do you thing?. Are you learning anything?"

I nodded. The guy's cock didn't seem to be much bigger than mine. I was relieved. But, my wife was just getting started on him. I watched him swell as she sucked him. She had been acting like she was trying to get him down her throat. Now it had gotten too big for that.

Macy had sucked him to where he was at least two inches bigger than me and much bigger around. By then I was concerned. I hoped she could get him to cum without letting him fucking her. I worried about damages to her cunt. Even worse, if she liked the bigger cock, what would it do to us. God Damned Dog!

"Uh, wait. You are going to make me cum in your mouth."

"It's up to you. I'll see how much I can swallow. You can fuck me if you want. I wouldn't mind seeing how much of this monster I could get inside me."

"Damn it, woman!" Thoughts were racing through my mind as I watched, "Get him to cum, aim it over your shoulder and he's out of here."

Macy was giving me a look. It was obvious she was enjoying sucking his cock, but beyond that there was the understanding I was being punished. I was as hard as a rock. She looked at my bulge and smiled.

The problem was solved when the cop hunched his dick towards her throat. The talk of Macy trying to get his cock inside her set him off. Macy later told me glob after of glob went down her throat.

The cop fell back on the couch. Macy ended up sitting on the floor at his feet. The cop's prick was still half hard. Macy was on fire from the action. Both of us were worked up from what had just happened. I wanted to toss her on her back and fuck her right there. Macy had her eyes on something else.

She moved up to sit next to the cop. She put a hand around his cock and it lurched about an inch at her.

"Good. I see there is still some life in it. I was hoping you would want to shoot some cum in my married pussy."

They didn't say anything else. Macy sucked the head a few times and pumped it into her mouth for a couple of minutes. The son of a bitch was hard again. I watched my wife lift her leg over his lap and settle down with the head right at her slit. It was for sure she was wet enough if she could handle the girth.

With a quick reach down to guide him in her I watched my wife take in the head and a couple of inches of shaft. The cop was getting some of that married pussy she had promised him.

I moved around to see. It looked like the last five or six inches weren't going to go inside her. Her cunt lips looked stretched enough to snap. With a heart sick realization I knew that she was handling the thickness and she would find a way to take the length. I didn't want her to take it all. By the time only a couple of inches were left to go inside her cunt lips were not a tight on his shaft. I was wondering if she could take an even fatter cock.

Any thoughts of Macy retaining a tight pussy left my mind as the last bit of his manhood slipped into her open gash. My wife was fucking the monster cock and taking it all. I'd seen larger on the internet. It was big cock, but not really huge. Thank God for that.

Except for some grunting, things were pretty quiet as the officer pounded away into my wife. Macy whimpered several times. From her body movements I knew she was cumming on his big dick. He said something and she raised up off him. The length of it was amazing coming out of her. It seemed like the head was never going to pop out.

When it did my little bride laid on her back and spread wide. What was once a little shaved pussy now was slick with her own juices, gaping wide open waiting for his next onslaught. She helped him line it up. She took him balls deep on the first stroke. A little moan escaped her lips as he began to pumping hard into her depths.

"Is that little married little cunt of yours ready to be filled with cop seed?"

"Oh, yes, Baby. Give it to me. Fill me with your cum."

I could have gone without her calling him baby, but the scene before me had me gripping my own cock. I wanted him to cum in her, but I wasn't sure I was ready for another man to do that.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers
12