The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing as she licked her lips one last time, she stood up and went to retrieve her fallen dress. She turned to Phil and lowered her eyelashes.

"Same time tomorrow?" she said with a wicked smile. Then she turned and was gone.

That night Lucy locked the door and pleasured herself over and over at the thought of what she had done and what was to come. She thought about Phil's eyes burning into her as she came around Harry's cock. When she was finally satisfied, she slept, and awoke feeling refreshed and horny in anticipation.

Dressed now for the role in a short denim skirt and black halter-neck, she virtually ran to Clandestine Street. Phil was waiting in the shop when she got there and he smiled as she entered.

"Ready to go?"

"Mm-hm. What am I going to be doing?" she asked, barely able to keep her voice steady. She was already wet from imagining her duties, and couldn't wait to get started.

"I'll show you."

Lucy looked up at him, gnawing slightly on her lower lip, and nodded eagerly. She was lead through the shop again, past the auditorium, past the office, to a door on the right of a corridor. There were two similar doors further down. Phil placed his hand on the door handle.

"Now, as you'll be aware, people are very fond of window shopping. Most shops use display cabinets in the windows to advertise their wares. We are no different. We want to put something in the window that will make people want to buy what we are selling. And what are we selling, Lucy?"

"Sex..." she breathed after a brief pause, as it finally dawned on her what she was to do.

"Exactly," Phil replied, as he pushed down on the handle and swung the door inwards. Lucy grinned in delight at what she saw.

The door led to a booth of about twelve feet by twelve, with a black cushioned floor and soft lighting. The walls surrounding the booth were all mirrored, and the front was a large plate glass window to the street.

"We want to get people in the state of mind where they will want to come in to the shop, or watch a show. This is your task, at least for today. I'll send your partners in as and when. You can do whatever you like with them, and rest in the dressing room in between partners," he gestured to a door on the other side of the corridor.

Lucy raised an eyebrow. "So, you want me to fuck people in the window?" she said, her breathing slightly heavy now at the thought. "Why didn't you just say so?" She was already reaching for the knot which held her halter-neck up.

Phil smiled and shrugged, then walked past her back towards the shop. She caught his scent and the warmth of his body as he passed, and wished that she could simply tear his clothes off and ride him there in the corridor.

"Call if you need anything," he offered over his shoulder as he turned the corner......

The changing room was well kept, clean and plush. There was a shower, a dressing table and a bed. Lucy quickly stripped off and threw her clothes on the bed. She looked at herself in the full length mirror and admired her body. Her skin was soft and flushed. She cupped her breasts and ran her nails gently over the nipples. This elicited a small growl of arousal from her throat. She was too horny to wait.

Reaching down between her legs, Lucy slipped a finger into her slick pussy lips and began to rub her clit fast. She figured she had time for at least one orgasm before the start. She watched herself in the mirror as her hand moved quickly, feeling her pussy clench in time. The orgasm was already building, her breath coming in moans and gasps. She rubbed furiously on her clit, feeling that she was close.

There was a knock on the door, followed swiftly by it being opened, just as she pushed herself over the edge and started coming. Harry stepped in, already naked and semi-hard. Lucy looked up into his face and moaned as her fingers spread pleasure from her pussy up through her body. She was too far gone to stop. Her legs shook as she worked her orgasm to the end, giving a final squeak as she rounded off, turning to the man in her room so that he could clearly see her fingers finishing her. Pursing her lips, she drew her fingers out and, taking a step forward, put them to Harry's lips. She was amazed at how accepting he was of the whole scenario as he took her middle finger gently into his mouth and sucked the sweet stickiness from it. His teeth grazed her as he pulled away, still looking into her eyes, drawing a fresh wave of juice from her pussy. He worked her other fingers the same way, taking his time, the sounds of his mouth filling the room. By the time he was finished Lucy was aching to fuck him.

"Ready?" he asked. He didn't need an answer as he turned and stepped back through the door, across the corridor, and into the window booth. Lucy followed, and closed the door behind her. They were stood facing in their own sanctuary, could see each other from every angle through the mirrors. Lucy glanced out at the street and felt a her skin tingle. There was no-one out there as yet, but she relished the thought of fucking someone in public, in broad daylight, virtually in the street, where anyone could come past and watch.

Harry took a step towards her, bringing her back to her imminent horniness and desire to fuck. She cast her eyes down to his pulsing cock, remembering the feeling as it plunged into her, and immediately dropped to her knees. Licking her lips to enable the shaft to slide more easily, she engulfed him. Lucy worked the cock into her mouth, stopping about half way down to savour the taste and scent. She could smell Harry's skin and the scent of his precum, feel the smooth skin with her hand and mouth. She pushed her tongue against the underside and worked it firmly up and down the embedded member, and felt Harry's groan as it vibrated down his body into the flesh in her mouth.

Then, out of the corner of her eye Lucy saw someone walk past. She turned her head instinctively to look and caught the stranger's eye. He was a man in his mid thirties, and after pausing to look at her for a second, he kept walking. Lucy's pussy spasmed as he looked at her, and she felt her wetness slip down her legs and the blood rush to her face. She had just been seen by a stranger, in broad daylight, with four inches of cock stuffed deep into her mouth. He had seen her working the thick member in her mouth, seen her revelling in the feel of it pushing into her throat.

A grunt from Harry snapped her back to reality and she started working on his cock in earnest, impaling herself on it before bringing it out and licking all around the tip. She tasted his sweet precum and was desperate for more. Looking across into one of the mirrors she caught sight of herself; a young, attractive girl in a state of unrivalled arousal, flushed, sweating, desperate to come and to taste come.

Her breathing was harsh and ragged now, matched by Harry's. Lucy had brought him to the brink of coming and was holding him there, looking up at him, running her tongue deftly up and down his shaft and around the engorged head. Her lips were covered in sticky precum and she pulled back for a second to lick them.

So engrossed had Lucy been in administering the blow-job that she had not noticed the couple who were standing by the window. There was a man and woman, both in their mid twenties, smartly dressed. The man wore a long over coat and grey suit, the woman a suit comprising short skirt and jacket. She was standing in front of him, his arms wrapped around her, watching Lucy intently.

Lucy swallowed the precum she had gathered from her lips and paused, allowing the couple to examine her body. She could feel the heat of their gaze as they cast their eyes down to her supple breasts and then down to her shaven pussy. Lucy knelt up so that they got a better view, and spread her knees slightly, showing them how wet she was, showing them the slick juices covering her thighs.

She felt Harry kneeling down behind her and instinctively arched her back, allowing him access, never taking her eyes from the couple. She felt his hot cock at the entrance to her pussy and immediately pushed back onto him. Lucy was wet enough that she took his full length inside at the first thrust. The feeling of fullness was indescribable, and she fought to draw breath as her throat closed up in ecstasy. She dropped her head, allowing her hair to cascade to the floor as her muscles clenched around the solid member.

He began to fuck her then, deep and slow, taking an eternity to pull his full length out and then drive it back into her. Every inch of her insides could feel the ridges of his cock as it glided in and out. Lucy was mewling now, uncontrollably, every stroke of Harry's cock brought a moan, and it was all she could do to draw breath in again in time for the next thrust. More and more of her nectar trickled down her legs, now mixed with his juices. Ran her fingers up the inside of her right thigh and looked up at the couple in the window.

What she saw caught her in her tracks. The man had lifted the woman's skirt up slightly and had his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit. The woman was wearing lacy red underwear which had been pulled to one side to allow him access. They were both watching Lucy as the woman ground her pussy down onto the man's hand, bucking against him. Lucy had paused in the process of being fucked, but now she was determined to give the couple a show they would not forget. Licking most of the juices from her hand, she used it to brace herself against the window, leaving white smudges as she moved to get better support.

Harry took his cue from this and began to drive into her, hard. His strong stomach and leg muscles enabled him to piston her forward, and it was all Lucy could do to keep from collapsing. His cock was now incredibly hot as it thudded into her again and again, causing ripples of pleasure as her pussy sought to grasp it. Her skin was moist with sweat and tingling with her approaching orgasm as her nails dug into the cushioned floor. The woman on the street was writhing in the grip of her partner now, racing Lucy to orgasm.

Harry beat them to it. With a growl he grasped Lucy's hips and bucked furiously against her as she felt his thick come filling her abdomen. She reached down and rubbed her clit hard and fast, clamping down on the spurting cock as she cried out and came. She looked up to see the woman on the street coat the man's hand in her come just as her own come gushed down over Harry and down her thighs. Her body shook and she forced herself back again and again onto Harry's emptying cock.

Lucy's head dropped as the last waves of orgasm overtook her, sending spasms throughout her body. She finally calmed down enough to control her breathing and looked up to see the woman in the street finished cleaning the last of her juices from the man's fingers, before pulling her skirt down and giving a last wicked grin before walking off, arm in arm.

Harry removed his softening organ from her and stood up.

"That was truly incredible," he said, "You are amazing. Go on back to the dressing room and I'll send your next partner down."

Lucy stepped back across the corridor and into the dressing room, Once she had cleaned herself up, she sat on the bed, feeling a warm glow spread through her at the thought that she had been fucked properly. She already loved the job -- she was getting fucked often and well -- and was eager to see whom her next playmate would be. And I'll tell you all about that next time...

12