The Show

Story Info
A young lawyer is used for public entertainment.
3.7k words
4.29
120.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young lawyer is used for public entertainment


I was led out through the dark tunnel into a large room with bright lights. I was dressed in a tiny skirt, a flimsy blouse, and high heeled sandals. At the center of the room was a small wrestling mat, about twice the size of a king bed. There were about 10 people seated at the edges of the mat, mostly men, with at least a couple of woman. They were all well dressed, and were all wearing masks. There were two men with large video cameras. And, in the center of the mat, was a big, heavily muscled man, completely naked except for a leather harness, and a black mask. He was looking at me, and he had an erection.

I turned to run back into the tunnel, but my handlers grabbed me by the arms, and thrust me onto the mat. The man came at me, and a voice yelled "lets get it on!"

So how did I get in this situation? It started, I guess, when I was tapped to "carry the brief case" for a senior law partner on a trip to Thailand. I was a new associate at the firm, and there was a bit of grumbling as to why I was chosen for this plum assignment. Some people, I know, thought it was because of short skirts and tight tops I would wear on "casual days" at the office.

Well, it's true that I am pretty hot. I am a small, slim girl, with blond hair and blue eyes. I keep my legs and butt in shape at the gym, and my big, natural breasts have always gotten a lot of stares from the guys. But while the short skirts I wore at the job didn't hurt, the partner I was traveling with was a nice old duffer, and I don't think he had planned anything funny while we were overseas.

Anyway, after a day of meetings I was hitting the clubs in Bangkok. I chatted with a few guys, and one tall dark and handsome fellow told me about the new place we should try. We were walking along the sidewalk when a van pulled up. The sliding door opened, and the next thing I knew there was a bag over my head. My arms were bound behind me and I was inside the van with the door closed before I could react.

I started to struggle, but a punch in the midsection doubled me over. A hand grabbed me by the neck and pulled me erect. A rough voice spoke to me in English over the traffic noise. "This is just a kidnapping, if you play along you won't be harmed. Any resistance and we can make you really regret it." I was shoved down onto a bench seat, and I thought it best to wait and see what happened next.

After about a ten minute drive the van door opened, and I was led out. "Walk carefully" the voice said, "I will keep you from stumbling." A strong hand on my upper arm led me on a short walk. "Here, she is," the voice said, apparently to someone else.

The next voice belonged to a woman. "We are going to change you, please do not struggle and you won't be hurt." There were hands, unzipping my skirt, tugging at the buttons of my top. I tried to twist away, and there was a stinging blow delivered to my head, through the hood I was still wearing. "None of that now," the woman said.

I was dazed. I could feel the hands stripping me naked, some of my clothing was being cut away. I was quickly dressed in a new outfit, a bra of some kind, then a skirt and blouse. A pair of panties were pushed up my legs, I could tell from the feel that they were very tiny and didn't cover much. I was pushed back onto a stool, while someone put socks and shoes on me.

The hood was pulled off my head, and I saw that I was in a small, brightly lit room with no furnishings other than the stool I was sitting on. A masked man was watching, holding a long knife. There were two tough looking Asian women, both of them also wearing masks. One of them started putting makeup on my face, while the other brushed out my hair, and started putting it up in two pigtails.

My first thought was relief about the masks; if they were worried about me seeing their faces, there was a good chance I would get out of this alive. Then I looked down at my outfit, and saw they had dressed me like a streetwalker. I was wearing a tiny pleated "schoolgirl" type of skirt, and a thin, tight, short sleeved blouse that left my midriff bare. White knee socks and high heeled sandals completed the costume. "What are you . . ." I started to say, but the only answer was a red ball gag one of the women forced into my mouth.

"She is ready," one of the women said, and two large masked Asian men came into the room. They grabbed me by the arms, and started propelling me down a dark hallway. My arms were unbound, but they had covered my hands with leather mitts fastened at my wrists. The next thing I knew I was on the mat, staring with horror at the nearly naked man I now knew was going to be my rapist.

It was difficult to walk on the mat with my high heals, and the straps on my shoes kept me from kicking them off. I swung at the man, with one of the mitten things covering my hands. The man grabbed my arm, and laughed. He threw me to the mat, and stood over me laughing. I was on my knees, displaying my little panties to the men seated behind me. I tottered to my feet, facing my attacker again.

He circled to the left, grabbing my arm again. Then he pulled me around so he was behind me, grabbing me around the waist. He pushed me face down onto the mat, and pressed his weight down on top of me. He lifted up my tiny, pleated schoolgirl skirt, and he started rubbing my pussy through the thin, cotton panty I was wearing. I could hear the yells of approval from the spectators. One of the cameramen came in to get a closeup of my violation.

I tried to get to my knees, but he was too heavy. I tried to force my legs together, but his hand was already between them. And my body was starting to betray me, as I could feel myself getting the tiniest bit wet from his attentions.

The man released me, and I struggled to my feet, to face him. I was flushed, breathing heavily. He circled me, and I kept turning to face him. Then he seized one of my wrists, and pulled me toward him. This also spun me around, so he could wrap his arm around my waist from behind. This time his objective was my breasts. While he held me tight about the waist with one hand, he used the other to grope my breasts through the top I was wearing.

I pushed at his arm with my mittened hands, but he was too strong. He kneaded my breasts, cupping and massaging them. "This is good stuff," he spoke to the crowd about us. "Plenty big and firm." He pinched one of my nipples, which caused me to squeal through the gag I was wearing.

Then he reached up with both hands, grabbing the shirt I was wearing. With one firm pull, he ripped it away from my body. The thin material tore cleanly, and, except for the bra they had given me, I was naked from the waist up.

I say bra, but it was really more of a tiny bikini top. It had string straps, and two small and flimsy triangles of material that did very little to either contain or conceal me. It barely covered my nipples, leaving the sides and bottom of my breasts exposed. And I had little doubt that if I moved at all the little top wouldn't keep me from jiggling.

He pushed me away, and I wobbled, trying to steady myself on the heels. He started circling again, and I had to turn again to face him. I knew he was putting me on display for the crowd, with my short skirt and barely-there top. As we circled, he would reach out and slap or grab at one of my breasts. Sometimes he would lift up my skirt, showing the crowd the little panties I was wearing. I would push at him, or hit at him with my mittened fists, but my attempts at defense did nothing other than to cause my tits to bounce about. I couldn't stop him from doing anything he wanted to do with me.

Suddenly he grabbed one of the strings holding my top together, and yanked. The bra came apart, and my boobs popped free. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but he pulled me close again, and got behind me. He grabbed my elbows and pulled my arms behind me, gathering them together with one arm. This left his other hand free to explore my breasts, fondling and squeezing them, while the watching crowd hooted appreciatively.

I struggled, but he held me firm, and he slowly turned me about while he played with me, to make sure everyone got a good view. One of the cameramen came onto the mat, to get a close up of the man playing with my tits.

Then he reached under my skirt, and I pressed my knees together to keep him out of my pussy. He reacted by ripping my skirt away. He then released me, pushing me so I stumbled to my knees. I scrambled to my feet, turning to face him again. I was naked now, except for the thin white panty, and my heels and white socks.

He was circling again, as the crowd shouted to strip me bare. I don't think he was looking for an advantage, he just wanted the tension to build, and for everyone to get a good look at me, as I tried to keep him away from me.

Finally he reached out and ripped my panties away. I tried to cover myself with one of the mitts, but he pulled himself behind me again, gathering my arms with one of his, and using his free hand on my pussy. He forced his hand between the legs I clenched together, and entered me. He began to finger fuck me.

He sat down suddenly, pulling me down on to his lap. His feet were hooked inside of my legs, holding them open. My cunt and my neatly trimmed bush were now on full display. He resumed finger fucking me, expertly manipulating my clit. To my shame—and yes, I could still feel shame even at the point—I was becoming aroused, and my juices flowed freely.

The crowd again shouted their approval. He took his now sopping hand away from my cunt, and wiped it on my face, so that everyone could see the evidence of what a dirty tramp I was. "The little whore likes it," I heard one of the onlookers call.

Now it was finally time. He turned, throwing me fully on my back. He kneeled between my legs, forcing them open wide. He ignored my attempts to push him off, and with his two hands lifted my bottom off the mat. He entered me, pushing his cock slowly into my dripping pussy. When he was fully in me, he lay fully on me, and began fucking me furiously.

Against my will, I was becoming more and more stimulated as he raped me. Something about my situation, my helplessness, the men watching me with desire in their eyes, made this hotter than any sex I had ever had. I started to moan and whimper through the gag, as I came closer and closer to cumming. One of the cameras came close to my face, likely recording what a slut I was, to actually be getting off while being taken by force in front of all these people. My breath started coming faster and faster, and my hips were thrusting up, of their own will, in rhythm with the thrusts of my rapist. Finally, I was brought to release, my whole body trembling.

But the man wasn't done. Still inside of me, he turned me onto my face. He lifted my butt again, and I supported myself with my hands. He started fucking me again, doggy style. He grabbed my pigtails, using them as handles as he rode me, and my tits swayed back and forth as he thrust into me. I was getting aroused again, and was soon yelping into the gag. Finally, I came a second time. This time he came as well, pulling his dick out of me to spray his cum on my bottom.

The crowd cheered and applauded. He stood over me, arms in the air, acknowledging the accolades. I curled up in a ball on the mat, trying for some reason to conceal myself, mortified that I had been exposed as a slut in this public setting. I did not know, then, that my ordeal was not yet over. In fact it was barely beginning.

I soon found out as my attacker grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to my knees. He was handed a leather belt, with metal clips on it, by one of the handlers. He fastened this around my waist, and then fixed the mitts I was wearing–which also had clips–to the belt. The he was handed a metal rod, which had cuffs at each end. He fastened the cuffs to my ankles. This forced my legs apart, so I could no longer even try to protect my pussy by holding my legs together. If I thought I was helpless before, now I was naked, with my wrists securely held at my waist. Worse, my legs were forced apart, with my cunt completely exposed.

I saw with horror that the final tool handed to my rapist was a leather riding crop. He struck me with the crop, across my bottom cheeks. It hurt like I was being burned, and I shrieked through the gag. With my hands bound to my waist, I couldn't protect myself. He struck again.

I turned to my back, to protect my bottom, and he shifted his attention to my front, giving quick strokes to my breasts, my belly, and my thighs. I rolled to my belly again, only to expose my bottom, and the back of my thighs. Helpless to stop the beating, I rolled myself into a trembling ball.

The lashings stopped for a moment. "Get to your knees," he ordered. Knowing I was helpless, I obeyed. "Lift up, get your ass in the air," he told me. Again, I submitted to his command, presenting my butt for his attentions.

"I am going to paddle your ass, and you may not move," he said. "Do you understand?" I nodded, anxious to obey him. He gave me one stroke, and then another and another. I wriggled because of the pain, but I didn't move, knowing it would only bring more punishment. I tried to plead with him through the gag, to please stop the beating, that I would do whatever he wanted to stop the beating.

He stopped stroking me with the rod, and stripped the ball gag from my mouth. "What did you say?" he asked.

"Please sir, please stop whipping me, I will do whatever you say?" He smiled down at me. "Let's put that to the test." He moved, so that his now flaccid cock was right before my face. It was filthy, dripping with both my juices and his cum. I knew what was coming.

"Clean me up," he ordered. I had no choice but to obey him. Like a dog I started licking the foul tasting juices from his cock.

His cock started hardening again from my ministrations. "Take it in your mouth," he commanded. I submitted, opening my mouth as wide as I could, and leaning forward to take him in my mouth.

His cock became fully engorged in my mouth. "Suck it" he demanded, "make me cum again." It was hard to keep my balance, with my hands bound at my sides and my heels spread. I bounced my head on his dick, to the encouraging calls of the watchers. Finally, I was rewarded by his hot stream of cum filling my mouth. "Swallow," he told me. I didn't dare disobey, choking down his salty goo.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and, with me still on my knees, dragged me over to a group of the masked spectators. "Tell them what you will do, if I promise not to beat you anymore," he growled.

There were four of them, looking down at me with want in their eyes. My cheeks reddened further, if that were possible, and I knew what I had to say to avoid the beating. "Please sirs, you can fuck me if you wish." One of the video cameras was there for a close up, to capture my capitulation.

"I want you to beg for it," he demanded. "Please sirs," I said to the men, lowering my head, "please fuck me, please use me as your party whore."

And then it started. First, there were their hands exploring my body, pinching my breasts, fingering my cunt, slapping my ass. Then one of them, a big bearded man, positioned me on my knees in front of him. His cock was out, and he pushed my head down on it. I opened my mouth for him, and he started fucking my mouth. He used my pigtails as handles, moving my head up and down on his cock, all the time grunting like a animal.

On my knees as I was, with my legs forced open by the spreader bar, my cunt was wide open and accessible. I felt a set of fingers there, likely making sure I was well lubricated. I gasped as a man entered me from behind, and started fucking me with some energy. The other boys had their cocks in their hands, waiting for their turns as they played with my breasts.

The man in front pulled my head off his dick, and he shot his sperm onto my face. Another set of hands grabbed my head, and I was forced down on another cock. He finished quickly, again cumming on my face. One of the cameramen came in close to record the hot goo spurting on my face. The man behind me came at the same time, pulling out to add to the cum bath I was receiving.

A black man was next. He positioned my head over his black cock, and ordered me to lick it. I complied, running my tongue and mouth over his long pole. After his dick was wet with my saliva, he pushed me onto my back. He kneeled astride my chest, pushed my tits together to form a tunnel for his slippery cock, which he started thrusting back and forth between my tits.

As I was being used in this fashion, another dick slid into my pussy, and its owner started fucking me furiously. Once again my body responded against my will, my hips thrusting up in time to his plunges into me.

Then a tall, short haired, butchy looking woman stood over me, wearing a short skirt and thigh high boots. She stepped out of her skirt, and pulled off her panties. She sat on my face, planting her cunt on my mouth. "Eat my pussy," she demanded.

I had never been with a woman before, but I knew a refusal would only lead to another beating. I opened my mouth and started tongue fucking her, and the juices from her arousal flowed over my face. "Yes, that's it, fuck me," she squealed, as she ground her pussy into my face. The man fucking my pussy pulled out, spraying more hot cum on my belly. Another dick quickly took its place.

It went on and on as I was violated in every conceivable way. To my shame, I had orgasm after orgasm as I wriggled and moaned under the attentions I was receiving.

Eventually, everyone who wanted me had taken what they wanted, and I was left alone in the center of the mat. I was smeared and covered with cum on my face, my tits, and everywhere else. The cameras closed in on me, recording for posterity the dirty little party slut I had become.

After it was over, I was led away by the two Asian women, who gave me a through scrubbing in the shower. I was given respectable clothing to wear, and my hair and makeup were redone. Now if I went to the police, I would look nothing like a rape victim. One of the men warned me that the local police were paid off, that no one would listen to any complaint that I made, but that if I said anything at all a free copy of the video that had been made would be emailed to everyone in my law firm. Eventually I was blindfolded, led back into the van, and released a block from my hotel.

I thought about my options, and realized I really didn't have any. I went up to my hotel and hit the minibar, hoping I could get some sleep before the next round of meetings the following day.

A week later I was back in the States. Sitting in my apartment, I logged on to the internet and tried a number of google searches to see if I could find the video taken of me. A search for "rape, blond, schoolgirl" took me to a site where a picture of my cum covered face was prominently displayed. A fifteen dollar charge on my credit card got me the downloaded video. And, as my violation played itself out again on the screen, I slipped one hand under my panties, and played with myself as I watched.