The Show

Story Info
Ellie puts on a surprise show.
3.7k words
4.16
91.9k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie and Joe were out drinking. They had been married for a year, they were enjoying the carefree post wedding time going on holidays and out whenever they wanted. They both knew they would eventually calm things down and have kids, but for the moment they could do as they please.

"So what's you biggest sexual fantasy?" Ellie asked.

Joe had a good think, he knew what he wanted but wasn't sure whether or not to admit it. They had discussed things they'd done and things they'd like to do but he wasn't sure whether to mention this.

Neither of them were easily shocked, both of them had a fairly wild past. They had both slept around while at university and were comfortable with this. They had also made a commitment to forsake all others which they were going to take very seriously.

"You first!" Joe replied, taking the cowards way out.

"You bottler! Ellie said playfully. "I've always fancied having sex with another girl. I got close at uni with a snog but never went any further."

Joe smiled, Ellie knew he would love this as would most men, but it was just a fantasy, she had no intention of actually doing it.

"I'd love to watch you have sex with another man." Joe said after plucking up courage.

"Would you?" Ellie said with a mixture of shock and curiosity. "I thought you'd hate seeing me with anyone else!"

"It's a strange one," he continued, "The thought is a great turn on but the reality is scary. It's just a fantasy though."

Ellie smiled, the thought turned her on too but there was no way she would risk her marriage on something like this.

They carried on drinking until closing time then made their way home. As soon as they were through the door they starting ripping each other clothes off. The sexual tension had been building since their chat in the pub.

With Ellie just wearing knickers, Joe pushed her back onto the stairs and pulled her thong aside. With one thrust he entered her, making them both gasp. They fucked frantically for no more than a minute, before Joe came deep inside her. He then quickly pulled out and started to go down on her, licking her moist slit before plunging his tongue into her hole, he could taste his own spunk mixed with her juices. In no more than another minute Ellie came violently.

The couple collapsed at the bottom of the stairs, thoroughly spent. Once they got their breath back, Ellie led Joe upstairs for some more leisurely sex. They both felt rampant after the conversation they'd had.

Ellie slowly sucked Joe's cock back to life, she loved the taste of her juices on him and enjoyed taking his full length in her mouth. Joe was about 7" long with a good girth, he wasn't the biggest Ellie had ever had but he was the best. No-one had ever made her feel like he had.

"I want to taste you again." Joe told her, "Sit on my face."

Ellie swiftly got into a 69 and allowed Joe's tongue to slip between her legs, she let out a satisfied moan as his tongue circled her clit. Joe soon had Ellie coming again, shaking as she did.

Ellie was now too sensitive for Joe to carry on his oral efforts and sat astride him. She slowly rode him, letting Joe squeeze her 38DD tits. She had put on a little weight since they got married, too much of the good life she told herself. Joe loved her extra curves although Ellie was always talking about dieting until she was back to a size 10 again.

"So you'd like to see me do this to another man then?" Ellie said seductively. "Riding his hard cock, letting him suck my nipples, maybe letting him come over my big tits."

"Yes, I'd love it." He replied. "I can't imagine anything that would turn me on more."

"You'd like to see him licking my cunt?" She continued, "Me wrapping my lips around his hard cock?"

Ellie was clearly getting off on this dirty talk now. She had subconsciously speeding up her rhythm. Joe gripped her tits hard now, licking and gently biting her nipples. A couple of moments later the couple came again, this time at exactly the same moment.

Ellie collapsed onto Joe, sweating and out of breath. This was the best sex they had enjoyed for a long time.

The following weekend, Joe was going to a friend's stag night. He had 2 friends getting married that summer and was expecting a couple of very messy nights out to celebrate. The lads all being members of a local Rugby club had decided to stage the night there. They had booked a Comedian, a DJ and a group of 3 strippers. The boys had got together and paid enough that the girls would put on a sex show.

"You'd better not get up to anything naughty tonight!" Ellie told him, giving him a playful slap on the bum. Joe had told her exactly what was planned tonight, they never needed to keep secrets as jealousy was never an issue.

"Not even a blowjob?!" Joe said jokingly.

"I suppose I don't mind that." Ellie said after a few moments of thought.

Joe was taken aback, he said nothing for a moment, trying to work out whether he had heard her right.

"Are you serious?" He eventually asked her. "You're taking the piss aren't you?"

"No, I'm not!" She said, "I've been thinking about this a lot since we had that chat about our fantasies. The thought of you doing things with other women turns me on too."

"It was only a fantasy!" Joe replied, "I wasn't expecting to actually thinking we'd try it."

"You don't have to if you'd rather not." Ellie said with a reassuring smile. "I'm just saying it's ok if you did. As long as we have boundaries and stick to them we could have fun"

Joe took a few moments to take this in, he was really shocked and excited at the same time.

"Does this mean you'll be fucking other men?" He eventually replied.

"Not if you didn't want me to." Ellie said.

"I don't mind, only I'd want to be there." Joe continued. "The thing that turned me on about the fantasy was to be watching you."

"That's fine." She said. "I totally understand and respect that. I'd never do anything behind your back, you know that."

"Course I do."

"Well just go and enjoy your night then!" Ellie added, "And stop worrying about stuff!"

Joe went off to the stag night. He had so many thoughts running through his head. Should they try things like this? Would either of them get jealous? Would it ruin what they had? He put this to the back of his mind once he arrived and met the lads. It was all about drinking for now.

There were about 150 people in the club overall, about 25 of them were in the stag party group. It was all pretty standard stuff at the start. The comedian would tell dirty jokes then introduce one of the girls on stage to strip. They would strip naked and tease the lads at the front with a few closeups and that was it.

The drink was flowing by now and the atmosphere was rowdy. They were having a great time. The comedian came back after a short break and announced that it was time for the sex show. The cheer was deafening. Joe and his mates were standing at the bar, near the front to get a good view.

2 girls came on stage and started a sexy dance with each other. They slowly undressed and started to rub and lick each others tits. They both looked about 30, heavily made up and very tarty. Just what was needed for a night like this. The girls ran through a choreographed show, going down on each other then finishing off using toys.

Their 10 minute show was greeted by huge applause. The comedian then introduced the next girl. She was the most attractive of the 3 and got an even bigger cheer as she came on and performed a toy show.

5 minutes in she took the microphone.

"Which one of you boys wants to come and help me up here then?" She asked.

About a dozen lads quickly offered, mainly younger lads that obviously didn't have wives or girlfriends to worry about.

The girls surveyed the crowd for a moment and shook her head no.

"What about you by the bar?" She said, "The stag."

Joe's mate Sean looked embarrassed. He didn't know where to put himself. He was unaware that his best man had tipped the stripper £50, raised among their group, to make sure it was him that was pulled up.

Reluctantly Sean made his way up to the stage. He quickly realized he had no choice with 25 mates putting him up to it.

Wasting no time, the stripper took his shirt and trousers off. He now looked really nervous. She whispered something in his ear then whipped off his boxer shorts. His semi erect cock was now on display. The stripper smiled and gave a thumbs up to the crowd. Another huge cheer followed. Sean needn't have worried as he packed a large 8" cock, all his friends knew this as he had a reputation among the girls he'd slept with.

The stripper then sunk to her knees and took his length in her mouth. He was visibly getting harder as she worked on his member.

After a blowjob the stripper stood back up and whispered into Sean's ear again, clearly giving him instructions on what to do next.

She laid Sean on his back and rolled on a condom, swiftly mounting him and began to ride. The crowd cheered again as they put on the show. The stripper started to slow down as Sean was obviously close to coming. Standing themselves up, she removed the condom and started to wank him. When Sean gave her the word, she crouched down and aimed his jets of spunk at her tits. Sean fired a huge load over them, some of it dripping down onto the floor.

Sean hurriedly put his pants back on as the stripper took a bow for the crowd.

The show was over, Joe and some of the boys headed back to Sean's house for more beer. The lads chatted and relived the show they'd just seen. All Joe could think about was how he would have loved the girl to be Ellie. The thought of her fucking another man was now dominating his mind.

Joe got in at 3am, he woke Ellie to tell her what he'd seen that night. She was loving hearing the story and couldn't believe Sean actually had sex with a stripper on stage.

"Were you not tempted to get in on the action?" She asked him.

"Course I was!" He replied. "I didn't because I wanted to do it with you there. If we do something like this I want both of us to be involved."

"I'm glad you did," Ellie continued, "I wouldn't have minded but I rather I was with you."

"I couldn't help thinking how much I wanted the stripper to be you." Joe said, almost embarrassed he'd admitted it.

"Would you?" She said, "You'd like to watch me fuck someone in front of all those men?"

She was now stroking Joe's cock, he was now rock hard. Ellie took his erection in her mouth, taking long, slow mouthfuls of his cock.

"Does it turn you on thinking of me doing this to another man?" She asked him.

Joe just nodded.

"Swallowing his erection, licking his balls." She continued while giving him the most amazing blowjob she could.

Joe still said nothing and allowed her to work on him, he was holding back as much as he could, wanting to prolong the feeling as long as he could.

"Can you imagine someone fucking me from behind while I did this for you?" Ellie went on, "Fucking my arse while you come in my mouth.

Joe groaned and let his orgasm go. Ellie loved the feeling of him coming in her mouth. She swallowed his load and gave him a kiss, neither of them said anything else and fell asleep in each others arms.

The next day Ellie and Joe talked at length about what they would like to do. They agreed that they would have sex with others but they would both always be present. It had been Joe's fantasy originally but now it seemed to be Ellie that was driving the idea. She was also keen on watching Joe with another woman. She had an idea but wasn't sure how Joe would react. Ellie thought about it for a long time and eventually decided to go for it. She told Joe that she had an idea but he was going to have to see what it was, the suspense was killing him.

6 weeks later, Joe was going to the next stag night on the Saturday night. Despite him trying to get the details out of Ellie, she would tell him nothing about what, where and when it was going to happen. He had started to think it wasn't going to happen now.

The lads had arranged another strip night at the Rugby club and again a huge crowd were expected. The stag was well up for it, hoping that the lads had decided to get him up on stage. This time they had decided against the comedian and just went for the sex show. They booked the same 3 strippers again and this time an extra man and woman to put on an extra show.

The night started as before with the 3 girls going through their strip routine and toy show. Next up was the sex show. They were looking forward to this as it was a new part of the show to enjoy.

As the man and woman made their way onto the stage Joe was at the bar getting a round of beer in. On turning back towards the stage he couldn't believe what he saw. Ellie was on stage dressed only in underwear, stockings and suspenders, standing next to a really fit looking bloke. He was wearing just a tight pair of boxer shorts that contained quite a bulge.

She was really going to do it.

Joe was hit by a mixture of shock, excitement and a fair bit of jealousy. They had talked long and hard about these fantasies but he really didn't think they would ever happen. Now it was real, no turning back as 150 men were waiting to be entertained.

Most of his mates turned to Joe as if to check that he was ok. They seemed to think that she was getting her own back on him for something, trying to humiliate him in front of friends.

Joe told them that they had agreed to do this, that they sometimes played games like these. He tried not to show that he didn't have a clue what was going on.

Ellie made eye contact with Joe and smiled.

"You ok with this?" She mouthed to him, unable to be heard over the crowd.

Joe nodded yes and smiled at her. This is what he'd dreamed about after all.

Ellie and her partner started to kiss and dance slowly, they were running hands over each other as they did. Ellie made eye contact with Joe as she ran her hands over the man's cock for the first time. She kissed the man deeply as she felt his length.

The man unclipped her bra and allowed her tits to fall free, he cupped them and started to lick. Ellie looked like she was in heaven. Joe had never known that she was such an exhibitionist.

Ellie then dropped the man's boxers and let his huge piece spring out. It must have been 9" at least. Ellie smiled again, this was the biggest she had ever seen.

Dropping to her knees, she gave him a porn style blowjob. She kept looking up at the man and also the crowd, especially Joe. She even managed to deep throat his entire length at one stage, amazing Joe and getting a huge cheer from the crowd.

Joe by this stage had the most incredible erection he had ever had. Any jealousy he had felt had now gone, he now just felt pride that his beautiful wife was putting on this show. Although so many were watching, Joe knew she was doing this for him.

After she had finished the blowjob, Ellie pulled her knickers down and laid her partner down. She sat astride his face, allowing him to lick her pussy. Her face was one of ecstasy as he worked on her. Joe could clearly see the moisture on her now parted lips and knew how turned on she was.

Ellie then switched to his cock, lowering herself onto his huge erection. Joe was watching open mouthed as his wife rode this huge piece bareback. The man held Ellie's bum cheeks apart so the crowd could get a better view of his cock sliding in and out. The crowd cheered again, Ellie was now totally exposed, her tight arsehole and pussy on show to a room full of horny men. They could even hear her screams of pleasure over the music now.

For the next 10 minutes, Ellie and her partner fucked in missionary, doggie, standing with him holding her and finally from behind with Ellie bent over a chair. Her legs were now starting to buckle from the pounding she was taking.

Pulling his cock out, the man spun Ellie around and guided her onto her knees. He wanked for another minute while Ellie did the same. The man then closed his eyes and shot his load, bolt after bolt flew out across Ellie's face and tits. He fired a massive load, one of the lads commented that he must be a porn star with that kind of performance.

The man helped her up and held her hand as they bowed for the crowd. Ellie blew Joe a kiss as she walked off stage, picking her knickers up and using them to wipe the spunk from her face. She motioned for Joe to follow her so he did.

"Did you like that?" She asked him once they were back I'm the changing room.

Joe said nothing and kissed her.

"That was mind blowing! He said. "I was shocked at first but once I got my head round it, it was unbelievable!"

"I hope your mates don't give you a hard time over it." She continued.

"They won't," he smiled. "They thought you were fantastic! A few of them want to know if they can have a go too!"

She gave him a playful slap for the last comment.

"Just one question." He added. "How did you get to find the people that run this?"

"The Internet." She said, "I'm a clever girl! They're the only company round here that specialize in this kind of party. When they said they had a job here for me I knew it would be the one you were at!"

Joe squeezed her bum and kissed her again.

"I want you so much." He told her

"All in good time my darling!" She told him, "Beside, you've got the rest of the show to watch! And make sure you get your hand up when she asks!"

Ellie sent him back to his friends and the show continued. The same strippers came on and did a lesbian show with toys before the same girl that had fucked Sean a few weeks ago came out.

She once again asked for a volunteer and about 20 hands went up, including Joe and Al, the stag. She beckoned for them to come over. Joe assumed she meant Al and stayed put.

"You as well." She said while pointing to Joe. "I'm going to do 2 for you tonight."

A big cheer went up as the 2 lads made their way onto stage. She instructed them to strip which they did. Neither man had anywhere near as large a cock as the man Ellie had fucked but both were a decent size. She stood between them and started to wank both men. Al started to play with her tits while Joe rubbed her pussy.

She soon dropped to her knees and sucked both men. They were both now fully erect and ready to go. She handed a condom to Al and told him to lay down, he was first. Al did as he was told allowing her to ride him. Joe stood over them allowing her to suck his cock while this was going on. Joe looked up while he was receiving this blowjob and saw that Ellie was standing out of view of the crowd watching. She gave Joe a knowing smile, clearly enjoying watching her man being pleasured.

The stripper soon got off Al's cock and offered herself to Joe on all fours. Joe put his condom on and entered her, as he did this she took Al's condom off and sucked him again. Joe pounded away while looking straight into his wife's eyes. It suddenly felt like there was no-one else in the room. They felt a strange connection in this bizarre moment, it felt really good.

The show was ended again with a cumshot, the girl knelt between Al and Joe and told them to wank on her tits. They did this with Al coming first, firing a decent amount of spunk over her. Joe them came an incredible amount. He had been so turned on after watching Ellie that he just exploded, covering her tits and also getting some on her face.

Once the night was finished, Joe called a taxi. There was no way he was carrying on drinking tonight, he was going straight home with his wife.