The Show

Story Info
Wife shows off for hard-bodied construction workers.
1.7k words
4.21
75.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarlips
sugarlips
12 Followers

I was bored. Bored of staying home from work, bored of cleaning the house. I thought I would go out of my mind with boredom, but my husband would not hear of my going back to work. My husband, Gary, is older than I am and a very traditional type of guy. He enjoys being the breadwinner, and the truth be told I enjoy being spoiled by him.

My name is Treasure. I just turned 30 and I think this may be the reason for my boredom. I wish for great sexual exploits and although Gary and I talk about exploring the sexual frontiers together, to date, our journey hasn't started. I am about 5'4" with a tiny waist and large nippled breasts. Gary always says they are the perfect handful, but he has huge hands, and my nipples stand to attention just thinking about him touching them.

Last week I had an interesting encounter. I was washing the inside windows and I spied some workmen in the neighbors' yard. There were three of them. All fairly muscular, although one of the three really caught my eye as he was tall, dark and very handsome. I would say he stood around 6'3". When he looked up and smiled, my breath caught in my chest. He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I felt quite dowdy with my apron over my clothes, but then I had an idea.

I ran to my bedroom and removed my blouse. I also removed my shorts. I replaced the apron back on over my white lace bra and matching thong panties. The apron was black so the white straps of the bra showed prominently accented against the apron strings.

I went back to washing my floor-length windows. Rubbing the windows this way and that, I felt my right tit slide out from behind the apron. I stopped and glanced down at the construction workers. The tall one had noticed and was motioning to the others. I leaned down with my side to the window to rinse the cloth I was working with. This allowed the workers to see most of my ass. I heard a whistle, and felt myself getting unbelievably aroused. I turned around again and started washing and saw that the men were motioning to me. I opened the window a little so I could hear what they were saying to me.

"Show us your ass, honey!" someone yelled. "How bout that pussy!" another yelled. All the while I washed the windows, but my legs moved slightly apart as my juices soaked my panties. The tall good-looking one stood looking at the window. He motioned for me to open the halter strap of the apron. "C'mon, baby, let me see your tits" he said. I felt very brazen. I slowly reached up and undid the strap of the apron, so that the front portion sat at my waist, leaving me apronless from the waist up. Here I stood in full view of the world with just a lace bra covering my erect nipples. God I was so horny. I flashed him a smile. He kept motioning. "Take it all off! Let us see you!" I was getting hornier by the minute, and the more horny I became, the more I wanted to show off for these men.

I dropped the cloth. I started to pinch my nipples, squeezing my big tits together, giving them a show. I rubbed and pinched until I was almost at fever pitch. I knew that I had to show them my large nipples. I slowly slid down one cup of the bra. The men hooted and whistled which encouraged me to slide down the other. My tits were shown on the shelf of wire that proffered them for perusal. I was on fire. I pinched my tits until it was nearly painful, gasping at the sensations that were leaping from them to my pussy. I knew I couldn't stop there.

Slowly I turned my back to the window. I bent down and gave the men an eyeful of my ass. I wiggled back and forth, gyrating my hips showing it from every angle I could think of. I stood with my legs wide apart, and bent over at the waist. Showing them my pussy lips that were now swollen and showing on the sides of the thong panties. I heard chants of "Off! Off! Off! Off!". Forgetting myself I undid the apron completely and turned around to face the window. I stood before those men in only my panties and a bra that was pulled down to show off my tits.

They kept chanting "Off! Off! Off! Off!". I hesitated only for a second before I started sliding those juice soaked panties down my shapely hips. They slid down, whispering past my knees, and finally to my ankles where I stepped out of them. I pulled off my bra for good measure and waived it like a surrender flag in the air. I was now naked before those hungry men. I kneaded my breasts, the nipples erect. The window was still open and I leaned forward to hear the comments. I got a thumbs up for my efforts and whistles and catcalls. It was like food for the starving. I parted my legs and slid my hands down my body. My hands were between my legs and I opened then further.

My hairless pussy was completely on display, and my fingers found it and pulled it open further, showing those strangers the recesses of my love chute. It was glistening in juice. I licked my fingers, and slide my middle finger into my hot tunnel. In and out and in and out I slid my fingers. I played with my clit and masturbated for those men. I put on quite a show.

Licking my lips I looked at them through lowered lashes. Slowly I turned around, and bent over giving them a good look at my ass. I parted my ass cheeks showing them my tight little asshole. Someone knocked on the window. I looked behind me and it was that good-looking man that had caught my eye. I opened the window a little more, so that he could slide in his arm. I bent over again, and felt his hard finger begin to penetrate my asshole. I gasped as I felt him rub the rim and grab onto my ass in his strong fingers. I pointed my ass at him begging him silently to finger fuck me.

He caught my message. Opening the window further, another hand came in. I didn't know who it belonged to, and it seemed more exciting that way. My knees trembled, as I felt a finger go past my ass into my steaming hot pussy. The first guy was still easing his finger into my ass. It was in past the first knuckle now and I could imagine his strong, callused hand sliding in loosening me up, fucking me with his hand. He moved suddenly and strongly and his finger was completely inside me. He moved it in and out as the other man moved his fingers in and out of my pussy. I felt a wetness on my ass, as he added some spit to lubricate my brown hole some more. I wanted more, and he knew it. Slowly and carefully he added a second finger.

He slid them in about half way when I started to move. I spread my legs further apart, allowing him the maximum access to my hot holes. Both men finger fucked me in the window for all to see. I glanced around to see the third man's hand moving on his cock as he jerked himself off at the site. I humped and groaned enjoying the feeling of a stranger's hand sliding into me. It was almost too much, when I heard tires crunch on the gravel. I froze for an instant realizing that Gary was home. He walked into the house and called out "Honey I'm home!"

I called to him telling him I was in the living room. I watched his face when he walked in, and was relieved to see him transform with unadulterated lust. He walked across to where I was bending over. He opened his jeans and slid them down his thighs. He caught my hair in his hand and ordered "suck me off bitch!" I took his hard tool in my mouth, giving it my all. I took his cock deep into my throat, and whimpered as he pushed my head down further. It was all it took for me to start to cum. The waves of ecstasy flashed over my body with each thrust of Gary's cock in my throat and each push in of the fingers in my cunt and ass. I was in heaven. Had I died and just didn't know it?

I groaned with my release. Gary pulled me away from the window, but still where the workers would see me. He spread my legs and rimmed my asshole with his tongue. It felt so fucking good that I jerked my hips off the group and almost hit his nose with my clit. He slid his fingers into my ass, preparing it for what was to come. I looked over at the window and the men were still there watching. Their hands were now moving swiftly over hard cocks. Gary held my asscheeks in his hands as he impaled his hard cock deep into my asshole. I screamed at the violence of his invasion, but I was so horny it was exactly what I needed. It hurt just enough to turn me on even more. I was out of control. I started cumming again, and started screaming. He said "Hold on you slut! Hold on just a few more minutes!" With that he jerked his cock out of my ass, and flipped me over onto my hands and knees. His cock slid hard into my juicy pussy as he dove in deep. Oh God! It felt so good!

He fucked me hard and deep and filled me full of his hot creamy cum. Then he told me to turn around and clean all the juices and cum of his hot cock, or I would be sorry. He swatted me hard on my ass to make his point, and he left a red handprint reminiscent of the spank. I was still so hot that I licked and cleaned the spunk off him loving every minute of it. He yelled at the men at the windows so that the men would go back to work. But then he told me to Finish the windows… tomorrow. Who knows what will happen then!

sugarlips
sugarlips
12 Followers