The Show Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan brings home a movie.
2.4k words
4.5
30.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers

I thought about Susan's "story" all day. While we were making love, I thought she was just telling a story – something we like to do, and take turns building the most erotic scenarios for each other. But her comment about going over to Allyson's made me wonder. I'd left for the office without waking her, although I was tempted to bring her coffee just so I could ask – was it real, or was it Memorex?

I just knew it would be a long day.

.....

I stumbled home from Allyson's after our latest encounter, still buzzing from the orgasm we had shared. I went straight for a hot bath – nothing brings the world back into order like a hot soak.

I thought about the DVD and everything that had transpired in less than 24 hours. From occasional fantasies, I had made the leap to having real encounters with my neighbor – with bone-shaking orgasms, no less. I decided I would wait for David to get home this evening so we could watch the DVD together and sort this out together.

I just knew it would be a long day.

.....

I was right – the day dragged on forever – an endless stream of meaningless meetings. I fought the urge to yawn, and pushed images of my wife – naked, oiled, stretched out on a towel under a blazing summer sun – from my mind.

It was a relief to head home that evening.

.....

I was right – the day seemed endless. I fought the urge to watch the DVD, and finally left the house. There were things to do, but my mind wasn't on them.

I got back home around 4, and decided I was too edgy to bother with dinner – a quick trip back out for Chinese, and we were setup.

Another quick bath, and I put on the gown he'd given me for my birthday. It was very sexy, and I didn't get the chance to wear it much – meaning when I did wear it, it never stayed on very long.

.....

A quick shower when I got home, and I was ready. I knew something was up when Susan greeted me at the door in "the gown" that looked so fine in a pile at her feet! Then there was the Chinese food. Not too heavy – and small portions.

.....

He kept looking at me while we ate. We made small talk about the day – I never mentioned going over to Allyson's. I wanted to save that conversation for later. David did the dishes – paper plates are so convenient – then joined me on the sofa. I could tell he was ready.

I didn't let him say anything – I just pointed at the TV and told him, "Hit play, please." I sat back so I could see both the screen and his face.

.....

Susan sat back on the sofa – I could tell she was as interested in my reaction as she was in the movie. I figured to play it cool, and not react at all.

It was pretty easy – the scene opened with a tree, just a tight shot of the leaves; no wind, just the leaves in the sun. The camera zoomed out, and the setting began to look familiar. Shit, it was our backyard – actually, Ron and Allyson's back yard, with ours caught in the shot. The camera zoomed in on a spot in the yard and stopped there. What the hell?

.....

Mr. Cool – no reaction to the backyard shot. I had figured it our already. Sure as shit, Allyson soon appeared, carrying her towel and bag. She spread the towel and looked around, then disappeared. The camera jiggled then centered on the towel. Then we cut to another angle, from a camera that must have been inside, looking out from the house.

How many fucking cameras did she have?

.....

I couldn't react, because I couldn't believe this – the sun tanning scene I thought had been a Susan fantasy looked like it was about to unfold on our television. The camera angle shot across the towel over into our yard. Susan was following the mower around, but you could tell she was monitoring Allyson's activities. I tried the volume, and was able to hear the drone of the mower in the distance.

....

There I was – yesterday afternoon, in living color. Allyson came back into view, sat down and pulled that T-shirt off. David was still Mr. Cool, but Mr. Dick was not – he was very attentive to the scene. Thanks to a quick edit, I was almost finished with the yard – Allyson was rubbing oil on her breasts, and David reached over and put his hand on my knee.

.....

How fucking hot – Susan had joined Allyson on screen, and was kneeling for the lemonade. Allyson was still oiling herself – it really did look like Susan almost choked when both of Allyson's hands rubbed up her inner thighs, spreading her legs, approaching her pussy. The angle was from the back, and it didn't look like there was much to her suit at all.

Then Allyson was on her stomach – facing the camera in the house, I could tell Susan was right about the suit – she might as well take it off, because it didn't cover any of her breasts.

"Untie me – I would hate to get a tan line," Allyson mumbled as she looked straight into the camera.

....

As I was rubbing oil on her back, David's hand was rubbing my leg, moving to the inner thigh. On screen I worked my way down her back – on the sofa, I slumped down, forcing his hand and my gown further up my leg.

This was so hot. I was already wet, just knowing how things progressed from here. As I untied Allyson's bikini bottoms, I pulled my gown up, exposing my legs. David's hand moved further up, tickling my pubes.

....

Once she had removed the bikini bottoms, Susan really went to work on Allyson's ass. I had one hand tickling Susan's pussy, just lightly tracing a line up and down the wet slit, and the remote in the other hand. I hit the "Zoom" button, and the picture zoomed in – and I mean a lot. I zoomed back out. High quality digital footage here.

"Your turn," Allyson said as she got up on her knees, facing the house camera all naked, tan and oiled, throwing her bikini bottom out into the yard while Susan got down on the towel. Off came my wife's top as Allyson mumbled something about tan lines – then she started oiling Susan, leaning over so her dangling nipples were just inches from my wife's back.

....

Was this only yesterday? I still remembered how good her touch felt – the sun baking my flesh, and Allyson rubbing the oil. Why was David still clutching that fucking remote control like a surrogate dick?

As if on cue, he pointed the remote at the screen, pushed a button, and the scene changed. It was still Allyson rubbing my back, but from the other camera – catching us from the side. How did she do that?

She smacked me on the ass, and down came the pants, my un-tanned ass shining in the sun.

....

The side angle looked better than the shot from the house. Allyson swatted Susan on the ass, pulled her shorts down to her knees, and poured a stream of oil in to her crack. She dropped the bottle, and started rubbing – working Susan's butt and upper legs with energy.

I hit the "Angle" button to switch back to the other camera, only to discover a third view – this one must have been mounted in the tree about 20 feet from the towel, getting a Goodyear aerial view of the action. I hit "Angle" again, and was back to the frontal view – from the house.

Three fucking cameras!!

.....

The aerial shot was the best! Allyson leaning over me, rubbing the oil into my crack, then stripping my shorts off and going to work on my legs. I noticed that she would allow one hand to drift to her crotch and rub her pussy while the other hand was rubbing oil on my legs, getting closer and closer to my wet crotch.

My crotch was wet, again, and David was getting more into it – pulling the slick juices up onto my clit and giving it the attention it craved. He kept changing the angle on the screen, and stopped on the aerial shot just as I rolled over onto my back.

....

Susan's nipples were like bullets, showing us all how the oiling was arousing her. Allyson went to work on the front, starting at the feet. She didn't spend long moving up Susan's body – not even on her breasts. As she got to her neck and face, she leaned over, almost like she was planning on kissing.

I switched back to the house angle – great shot of Allyson leaning over, dragging her nipples across Susan's chest as she tenderly caressed my wife's face.

Susan was very wet now, and was moving her hips under my hand. She sat up and pulled her gown over her head and dropped it by her feet. I always liked to see it there!

....

Now I was naked on the screen and on the sofa. I pulled David's shirt off, forcibly dislodging my pussy and the remote from his hands. He leaned back and lifted his ass, and we pulled his shorts down – he was so hard it took all four hands to accomplish this.

He was mesmerized by the video. He was looking at the side shot as Allyson dispensed the "special" oil, and we started to rub it into our pussies. I stroked David's dick, and leaned over to lick the head. Now it was his hips that were moving, trying to get more meat into my mouth. I began to bob my head, fucking him with my mouth.

,,,,

Susan stopped and sat up just as she reached over to touch Allyson's pussy on the video. I knew her story yesterday, and knew that they would be falling into a 69 at any minute. My view was blocked for a second as Susan straddled me, still facing the screen, and lowered herself onto my dick.

"Can you see?" she asked, looking back at me.

....

My back was to him as I ground down onto his dick. I would time this just right. He humped up into me in rhythm with my fucking. I leaned over a little, giving a view of my butthole and the action on his dick – my wet pussy sliding up and down. David had always told me that was one of the most arousing sights.

And there wasn't that much to see on the TV – Allyson had her head buried in my crotch, a tangle of sweaty hair obscuring the thorough licking and tongue-fucking I was receiving – and from the house angle, you couldn't see her crotch hovering over my face.

I closed my eyes and replayed that part of the scene in my mind – my fingers fucking her and spreading the wetness on her shaved lips, the scent of her arousal as she moved closer to me, the touch of my tongue to her flesh as I licked her – tentatively at first, then with the fervor of overwhelming passion.

In my mind, I could see everything.

....

"I can see everything."

Watching Susan on the video, Allyson squirming on top of her, her head buried in Susan's crotch, and Susan squirming on top of me, her pussy clutching at me as we fucked, I felt my orgasm building.

....

I saw my hand on the video, snaking over Allyson's back, and working it's way toward her asshole. I leaned forward and picked up the remote, changing to the side angle, then the aerial view.

Most of the shot was of Allyson's naked back – my legs were raised and spread, like invisible stirrups held them in position to giver her mouth the best access.

But you could see my right arm, snaking out from under her, reaching over her ass, with my finger rubbing her asshole, then disappearing as I started to fuck her.

....

Susan leaned over a little more, still maintaining her fucking rhythm, and providing a better view. I reached down and rubbed a finger on her lips, then spread her wetness to her own asshole. She moaned as I pushed the finger in – I could feel my dick moving inside of her pussy.

....

I leaned over a little more so David could get more of his finger in my ass, and the angle got my clit rubbing him as I fucked myself on his shaft. My orgasm was close.

I hit the "Angle" button until we had the side view, just as I started to cum.

....

We were all cumming – me and Susan, Susan and Allyson. The thrashing on the screen eventually subsided, her plunging onto me had slowed, and turned into a grinding. She sat up, then leaned back, laying back on my stomach and chest. I slid out of her, but I was still very hard.

I embraced her, my hands finding their way to her nipples – not really doing anything more that gently rubbing over them. Susan moved to the side, and rolled over to face me, her leg draped over me.

....

Allyson had rolled off of me. I watched David as he took this in. I hit the "Angle" button for the aerial shot. We were both on our backs, all sweaty and oily, just lying there trying to start breathing again – Allyson's head was pointing to the house, my head was in the other direction, providing a clear shot of my pussy – slick and wet; matted from our encounter.

He looked at me, smiling. "I thought you made that shit up yesterday. The book is usually better than the movie." He felt like he was ready to go again as I rubbed my leg over his dick – still poking straight out – and ground my crotch on the side of his leg. I hit pause.

....

to be continued-

dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers