The Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she motioned me to fuck her and I moved up between her thighs and fed the head of my cock into her wet opening and got a shot of sensation as the crown popped inside the warm orifice. I kept feeding it in inch by inch and listened to my wife's gasps as it stretched her cunt with its thickness. She started to contract her cunt around my member as I stroked into her and the sensations she was giving me were fabulous. Her cunt milked my organ beautifully and the both of us entered that special place from whence we never want to leave and stayed up on a high until I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. I cried out in passion as my cock swelled and started shooting ropes of cum inside her passage. When the second spasm spewed hot cum on her cervix, she cried out and went into orgasm also and the both of us went to heaven together.

As I collapsed on top of her, the audience broke out in applause and when we looked over at them with glazed over eyes, we saw that some of the people were half undressed and playing with one another as they watched with rapt attention to what was going on. Don had been doing essentially the same thing with Su and had managed to orgasm just about the same time we did. The four of us leaned back on the pillows to relax a moment. Don was on one side of me and Tyko on the other when Don reached over and took my flaccid penis in his hand and started playing with it. I reached over and grasped his soft organ in my hand and ran my fingers all over it.

As we played, Su got up and moved next to Tyko and the two of them started playing with each other also. I had an idea and told Don to join me as we walked to the front of the stage and started playing with each other's equipment right in front of the audience. Hands reached out to stroke both of us and we got hard immediately. I kneeled down in front of Don and began worshipping his crotch by sucking and licking his balls and then running my tongue from the base of his shaft up to the crown before taking the sweet head in my mouth and sucking deeply on it. I felt hands playing with my cock, balls and anus as I nursed on Don's delicious crown and it felt good. I sucked him until he started to show signs of cumming and then I stood up as he got down to worship mine. My eyes closed in ecstasy as his lips encircled my penis and he began to move his head back and forth as he sucked my organ from the base to the tip.

I looked down and saw that a young gal was finger fucking Don as a woman played with his balls and another guy stroked his erection. He must have loved it because he was moaning all the while he sucked me and was giving me a humjob which felt fantastic. When I felt my orgasm approaching, I tapped Don on the shoulder and suggested that we get on the bed and take turns fucking each other and we headed over to the bed. Tyko was on top of Su with her head buried in her crotch and Su had a pillow under her head so she would be comfortable while sucking and licking my wife's delicious pussy. They were totally lost in each other as we joined them on the bed. Don wanted to be first and got down on his hands and knees so I got up behind him and rubbed the head of my cock around his anus wetting it with my precum before fitting the head to the tight hole and pushing it inside.

My entire crown disappeared inside his asshole and I felt his hole relax as he accepted more and more of my meat and gasped in pleasure as my cock filled his ass. Then Tyko got under him and began sucking his cock as I fucked him and his wife pushed her wet cunt into his face and began face fucking him so he was being well taken care of and was moaning all the while.

His anus felt wonderful. It was just like a tight cunt and when he contracted his ass muscles around my thickness, he drove me wild as he was milking my cock with each thrust. I fucked him for a long time and Su and Tyko had changed places and were busy working on him when I felt my orgasm approaching and called out to him to expect a gusher of hot cum any moment. With that, my organ started jerking and spewing out gobs of cum into his warm hole and he kept milking my shaft as I came and I thought my orgasm would never end but alas, it did. As I withdrew my throbbing penis from his ass, he announced that it was now his turn as he displayed his gorgeous erection and guided me down on my hands and knees. He rubbed his thick penis around my asshole and I felt it get nice and smooth from his copious precum and then he started feeding his beautiful organ inside me and it felt heavenly.

I felt his thickness fill my ass and wanted more and more of his meat inside me. I pushed back into him to get more of his rod inside me and then I felt a warm and talented mouth encircle my crown as Su started sucking me while she played with my balls. Then I saw a gorgeous pussy appear in front of my face and recognized my beautiful wife's crotch as she began rubbing her cunt over my face and feeding me various parts to lick and suck. Don's cock was thrusting into me deeply and I was in heaven being fucked while my cock was being sucked so nicely and I was feeding on the most delicious cunt in the world. Don cried out that he was going to cum any minute and as he started to shoot ropes of cum, he pulled out of my ass and shot his load on my back so that the audience could see him cum.

I looked at my watch and it was just 2 hours so we got up off the bed and walked to the front of the stage and bowed to wild applause as we noted that many in the audience were half or totally naked. A good looking mature woman came down front and timidly asked if she could spend some time sucking my cock and, when I motioned her over to the bed, she asked if we could please go into one of the guest rooms as she would like privacy. I went over and got my robe and slipped it on as I told Tyko where I was going. She told me that a male guest wanted to fuck her on the stage bed so she headed over there as the woman took my hand and led me upstairs and into a guest bedroom.

She asked me to remove my robe and lay back on the bed and get comfortable and then proceeded to kneel between my spread thighs and run her fingers over my balls and semi-hard penis. She told me that she's been a widow for the past year and when she was married she sucked her husband's cock every day and sometimes twice a day because she loves cock so much. She told me that she can have a fantastic orgasm while sucking cock which totally satisfies her for a while. All the while, she was stroking my throbbing pole and gently but firmly pulling on my balls and playing with my asshole. When she saw the first drop of precum welling up in my slit, she said now was the best time to suck it and dropped down on her stomach and grasped my thick shaft in her hand and guided it to her lips so that she could lick up the delicious precum that started flowing.

She played with me and nibbled on the very tip of my penis as she teased out more and more precum which she seemed to love. She was moaning and moving her hips as if she were fucking someone as she played with my organs. After she had her fill of precum, she started to take me deep down her throat and held me there as she swallowed around my shaft and groaned in ecstasy. She was subtle and very good. She knew just what to do and when to do it as she had me on cloud 9. After some time of keeping me good and high, she started moving her head up and down on my shaft as she sucked firmly on my cock. She was pulling on my balls as she sucked deeply on my penis and I felt my Nirvana approaching. I told her that she would soon be rewarded with a delicious drink and held her head in my hands as my penis erupted in spasms and filled her talented mouth with load after load of cum.

She was moaning in delight as she tasted each load and swallowed it with a flourish as her whole body shook in excitement. She kept sucking my penis for a while after my orgasm was over and then got up and straightened her dress and told me that she just had a wonderful orgasm and thanked me for allowing her to suck me. I put on my robe and as we walked to the door, she asked if it would be possible for my wife and I to come to her house sometime and put on a show for her alone? I told her the fee for a show and it didn't seem to bother her at all so I asked her to come with me and I'd give her our business card so that she can call anytime to arrange an appointment. She told me that her name was Dorothy Ford and that she would be calling very soon.

When she left, I noticed that a nicely built guy was fucking my wife on the bed as a good looking blonde was rubbing her crotch all over Tyko's face and looked as though she was going to cum any minute. I started to join them when someone tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned, I saw it was Charles Malle. He congratulated us on a fine show which he had watched on closed circuit TV in his bedroom. He asked me that, if I wasn't busy, would I please join him and his wife for a little play? I told him to lead the way and we went upstairs into the master bedroom, which was like a ballroom as it was so large. In the corner of the room, there was a huge circular bed which had to be about twenty feet in diameter and propped up on some pillows, totally nude was Doris Malle. I shed my robe as I approached and got up on the bed and gave her a kiss hello, she squeezed my organ in greeting.

Charles got into bed with us and asked me to play with Doris while he sucks my cock. I was lightly pinching her large, hard nipples as his lips encircled my crown and I immediately gave myself up to his mouth which was greatly exciting me. Doris leaned down and soul kissed me as I slipped 2 fingers inside her wet hole and finger fucked her as her husband had me totally in his control. I became a slave to his mouth and fed him as much cock as he could take as he slurped on my shaft and moaned in passion. Doris asked me if I would like her to sit on my face and I told her that it was my favorite position while being eaten so she got up and squatted over my face and lowered her sweet crotch to my mouth.

I looked up and saw her beautiful cunt descending and gazed at her swollen labia which were open like the petals of a flower. Then I noticed something very special as her clit started to show out of the folds of her hood and I couldn't believe how large it was as it pushed its way out of its protection. It was a miniature penis with a small crown and short, but thick, shaft and was about a full inch long. I couldn't help remark about how beautiful a clit she had and looked up to see her smiling as she told me to please suck it like it was a cock and it would drive her crazy.

As she fed me her clit to suck, her husband started deep throating me and was doing beautiful things to my cock, balls and anus which had me in another world. Her huge clit brushed against my lips and I opened them to take the little, thick head in my mouth and nurse on it just like it was a penis. I sucked it the same way I would a cock and started off working on the head before I took the whole organ in my mouth. She was whimpering as I nursed on the little head and ran my tongue over it and when I took the whole shaft in and started sucking deeply on it, she groaned and started telling me never to stop what I was doing as it felt so good.

Meanwhile I was lost in a heaven of pleasure as Charles was sucking beautifully on my cock while I sucked the enormous, tasty clit I was being fed. Suddenly, Doris cried out and started shaking uncontrollably as she went into orgasm and my face was covered in her hot fluids as she pushed her clit deeper into my mouth and wet my chin with her juices. Then, my penis swelled and began shooting ropes of cum into Charles' waiting mouth and he gulped down each load as it shot out and kept sucking deeply on it until he was sure he got every drop out of my balls. Doris rolled off me as Charles rested his head on my thigh with my crown still in his mouth. Doris asked me if my wife could join us as she would very much like to have sex with her also and I told her that she was downstairs and had been busy when we came up before.

Charles rolled over and picked up a house phone and asked the butler to escort Tyko up to his room as soon as possible. Doris went over to the bar and got us some cold drinks and we sat there discussing the beautiful session we just had. I told Charles that, outside of my wife, he has given me the best blowjob I ever had and I thanked him for it. I also told Doris that she had a gorgeous clit and I loved every minute of sucking it and look forward to sucking it again soon. While Charles was telling me how much he loved sucking my cock, there was a knock on the door and the butler showed Tyko in and closed the door behind her.

She joined us on the bed and Doris put her arm around her and leaned over brushing her lips across my wife's and when Tyko parted her lips to the touch, she slipped her tongue in and they soul kissed while both of them ran their hands over each other's bodies getting to know one another. I was lying back on the pillows alongside Charles and we watched the sexy scene unfold before us. Charles' penis was beautifully hard and I took it in my hand and felt its thickness and life. I stroked his crotch lightly with my fingers as we watched the women get into a comfortable 69 position and lie on their sides as they dipped their heads into each other's crotch. I couldn't resist Charles' cock and got down between his thighs and started licking his thickness around the base with the flat of my tongue.

I cupped his full, tight balls in my hand as I licked his shaft all around and up until I reached his cockhead . After licking it thoroughly and managing to catch a few delicious drops of precum as it welled up out of the slit, I took his smooth, sloped crown into my mouth reverently and nursed gently on the sweet cockhead with my lips covering the deep ridge and my tongue searching for more precum. I was in the perfect position to watch the girls eating each other and the sight only made me more passionate as I could see that they were really hitting it off with each other. Now, if Tyko takes to Charles the same way, we could possibly have found another great couple for partying. I loved the taste and feel of his penis in my mouth and I loved sucking him and concentrated on giving him as much pleasure as he just gave me. His hand was resting on my head and he was moaning and telling me how good it felt. I started to take him deep and relaxed my throat muscles so that I could get as much of his penis as possible.

It felt wonderful as I swallowed more and more of his thick beauty and when I could manage no more, I held him there and swallowed around the shaft every once in a while which grasped his penis and milked it. His moans and gasps were music to my ears and I held him there for a while longer before raising and lowering my head so that I sucked deeply on every part of his organ from the head to the base as I stroked the rest of his shaft hoping to making him cum in my mouth as I wanted to taste the main course since I found I loved the flavor of his precum appetizer.

He was moaning louder and louder and I knew he was close to cumming so I continued bobbing my head up and down on his shaft as I grasped his balls in my hand and I was rewarded with a beautiful orgasm as his penis erupted and pumped his cum into my waiting mouth. I loved the taste of his cum and eagerly swallowed each load as he fed it to me until his last spasm ended and he relaxed his body. I held his organ in my mouth and squeezed up the last delicious drops of his cum as I watched my wife and Doris both come to orgasm together and eagerly lick up every drop of their juices before moving apart and laying back on the pillows with a satisfying smile on both their faces.

Doris brought us more drinks and then told Tyko that she really enjoyed having sex with her and looked forward to more. Tyko told her that she enjoyed it just as much and definitely wanted more of her. I told Charles how much I enjoyed sucking his beautiful penis and told him I wanted more of it in the future. He smiled and told me that it wouldn't be a problem. I asked Tyko to get to know Charles, and as she moved over next to him, he warned her that he had just cum a beauty and didn't know how long it would be before it got hard again. Tyko smiled and told him not to worry that it was in her hands now, so to speak, and she started running her fingers over his balls and flaccid penis as she rubbed her breast against him and pressed her lips to his. Then they started soul kissing and taking turns sucking on each other's tongues like they were cocks. I saw his organ stir and slowly fill with blood until it reached its zenith and stood up in all its glory for all the world to see.

Tyko started licking her way down his chest, over his flat stomach and down to the base of his thick, gorgeous cock. She played with his balls and nibbled her way around and up the thickness until she reached the crown. She ran the flat of her tongue over the head before wrapping her lips around the crown just below the ridge and nursing on it while she held the thick shaft and stroked it slowly as she sucked. He asked her to swing around so that he could get at her crotch also and she got on top of him and lowered her sexy crotch to his mouth as she took his crown between her lips and continued nursing on it. From their mutual moans and sexy talk, we knew that they were enjoying themselves and Doris and I sat watching as we played with each other.

It was a very sexy sight as the two of them were very vocal and were both moaning and groaning as they lost themselves in pleasuring each other. Then Tyko stiffened and pushed her cunt down onto his mouth as she came and shuddered in pleasure while he lapped up every drop of her juices. When she calmed down a bit, he asked her to lay down on her back so he could feed his thick cock into her. He told her that he wanted to do this ever since he first laid eyes on her when we came to his house for the interview. My wife smiled up at him and reached down and grasped his thickness in her hand and guided it to her waiting hole. When the tip of his crown touched her slit, she rubbed it up and down to get it wet from her copious juices and then felt him slide it inside her slowly as he fed her the massive organ inch by pleasurable inch. Her eyes danced as his penis filled her cunt and she started gasping as he got deeper and deeper into her.

When his cockhead brushed against her cervix, she groaned and wrapped her legs around his hips and held him deep as her cunt contracted around his shaft and held him captive. He stayed deep inside her as she milked his organ with her contractions and he looked into her eyes and told her never to stop what she was doing to him as it felt absolutely wonderful. The two of them stayed locked together for some time as they moaned and groaned in pleasure without moving an inch. Then Charles started long, deep thrusts into her which made her eyes roll back into her head as she gave herself up to the monster organ that was giving her such fabulous sensations. Doris and I watched fascinated as the two of them lost themselves in pleasure and then Doris got up and, while still watching the sexy spectacle, sat down on my now hard organ and I felt it slide into her warm, comfortable cunt.

I put my arms around her and the two of us continued watching them as I fucked her slowly and sensuously. I lightly pinched her nipples and she started to moan again as she moved her hips around and milked my organ with her talented pussy muscles. She talked to her husband and told him to fuck Tyko like she was never fucked before and to fill her with his hot juices because she wanted to suck his cum out of her when he finished. My cock felt wonderful inside her pussy but I was nowhere near cumming and probably could fuck her like this all night.