The Show Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

I rolled onto the floor and onto my back as my body began to shrink back into human form. Changing back didn't hurt like going into leopard form did. I lay there panting as cock all stick from cum both Jessica's and mine.

Jessica still lay on the bed purring contently as my cum still dripped from her sopping cunt. I noticed Jennifer had moved over to Jessica and climbed onto the bed with her. Jennifer ran her hands over Jessica's legs and move her face closer to her pussy.

I sat up and watched as Jennifer became to lick the cum from Jessica's cunt. Jessica moaned as Jennifer's tongue worked her soft lips, lapping the goo from her body. The sight actually made my cock stir again.

Then I felt Britney next to me. I looked at her and she smiled lightly motioning toward Jennifer and Jessica and then to my sticky cock. She moved herself down and took a hold of my cock and her soft warm hands. She licked the tip of my cock softly then wrapped her lips around it. She licked and sucked as much of Jessica's juices and my cum from me as she could. I felt her throat working she as swallowed it all.

I reached down and grabbed Britney gently by the hair and she froze and looked up at me, my cock now throbbing and pulsing between her lips.

It was then that the door burst open and Cathrine Bell staggered in. Her clothes were torn and her body had been battered and beaten.

"Oh my god!" I cried.

Jennifer and Britney leapt to their face and ran over to her. Jessica sat up and got off the bed moving to stand by me as if by instinct to protect me.

"What happened?" Jennifer asked as she and Britney helped Cathrine to the bed so she could sit.

Cathrine shook her head and tried to find her voice. "The vampires." She said. "They jumped me and demanded that we meet with them and our new leader." She looked up at me wearily.

"Where?" I asked.

"They said to meet them in the high school gym after sundown tonight." She said. "God that Eliza is one tough bitch."

"Eliza did this?" I asked balling my fists feeling my beast stir.

"She had help. There were four of them."

"Alright. We're going to meet with them. And we're going to kill them." I said.

The girls just looked at me in shock.

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12