The Show Girl Avengers Ch. 01

Story Info
Two show girls use their secret sex power for male dominance
2.7k words
3.79
12.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

Marisela's cunt smelled like piss that morning when she got out of bed. She went to the bathroom and splashed some rose water on her tits and throat and then took a palmful and worked it into her hairy groin. Her legs ached from the night before when she endured two shows at The Blue Canary. She was due to work again that night. She was a real performer. That's what she told herself. She wore flamboyant costumes and never mugged for tips. But she still hated the primitives that sat in the front row trying to look up her skirt every night as she did her high kicks in the chorus line. She didn't know why men were so fascinated by her cunt. It had been a problem all her life. From the first time she wore a bikini on the beach she had seen the creeps around her trying to get the right angle for a peek at her girl fur.

She picked up a pair of panties from the floor then and put them on. She had a date.

Marisela took a taxi to 34th street and entered the Bower building's lobby at 10 O'clock where she presented herself to the guard. Then she rode the elevator to the 25th floor and made her way down to apartment 11. A middle-aged man in a silk paisley robe answered the door. His face had a certain sourness to it.

"Hello there." He said in a flat, nasally voice.

She sauntered into the apartment right past him without a reply. He stood for a moment at the door and watched her hips switch as she headed into the large, sunlit living room and meandered around amid the fake Picassos and post-modern furnishings. Then he followed her in.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

Marisela only glanced back at him quickly and then kicked off her shoes. She turned to face him and lazily stretched her arms toward the ceiling, her body raising up on tippy toes.

"Water." she said nonchalantly.

As the man headed into the kitchen she followed him. She leaned against the service counter and watched as he went into the industrial-sized refrigerator and took out a bottle of Perrier. He opened it and started to go for a glass.

"That's okay, I'll drink it out of the bottle." She told him.

"Sure." He said as he returned to her and put the bottle down on the counter.

She took a long swig and then frolicked away. She was wearing a form-fitting, sleeveless spring dress and the man seemed to be excited by this. She pranced into the living room and twirled in a circle. This caused the dress to lift, revealing her legs to upper-thigh. The man followed her.

"Your dress is quite beautiful!" he complimented.

Marisela didn't reply. She just continued to twirl like a young girl lost in her own imagination.

"You must be a ballerina!" he asserted.

Still she ignored him and continued to spin, her arms held out like airplane wings. Then she suddenly flopped down on the couch with her head and arms thrown back and her legs splayed open. Her eyes were closed and her head was swaying from side to side as if she were still dancing to some distant music. The man moved to a place just in front of her and sank to his knees. His eyes were trained on her crotch. He reached out slowly and lifted the hem of the dress. He was able to see her white panties then with long, black tufts of pubic hair peeking out from the sides. His face showed delight as his other hand moved down toward his prick. But his playtime was rudely interrupted as Marisela was seemingly released from her trance all at once.

"What do you think you're doing!" she yelled, seizing the dress from his grip.

"Ah, pardon me..." the man lamely replied.

"I ought to call the police on you!" she exclaimed as she shrank back.

The man seemed honestly flabbergasted.

"I apologize, Miss!" he insisted.

"What right do you have to look up my dress! I should have you arrested! Would you like that!"

"No!" the man replied earnestly.

"Well, what then? Are you some kind of pussy fiend? Can't control yourself?"

The man bowed his head in shame.

"So that's what it is! You can't stop thinking about pussy, can you?!"

The man nodded and seemed on the verge of tears.

"Okay, if that's the case you need to be taught a lesson! Lay down here!" she commanded as she rose off the couch.

The man did as he was told. She stood over him with her hands on her hips.

"Are you sure you love pussy?" she asked.

The man nodded meekly.

"Okay, I'll give you your wish."

Marisela pulled her spring dress up and removed her panties. The man couldn't suppress his happiness as he gawked at the underwear in her hand. She tossed them on the floor and then got up on the couch and straddled him. She squatted down and enveloped his head in the tent of her spring dress.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" she goaded as she shifted her ass side to side right above his face.

The man lay there with wide eyes as her hairy hole and crack were held up just above him. The scent of piss and rose water filled his nostrils. His heart started beating in his throat. He whimpered a reply.

"What? I can't hear you! Are you saying 'yes'?"

He whimpered again.

"Okay, I'll take that as a positive response." She said before lowering herself down on him.

The man began to make weird animalistic grunts as her overgrown bush moved on top of his nose and mouth. An expression of satisfaction moved over Marisela's face as she slowly let herself press down on him. She closed her eyes and smiled contently. This was the part she loved the most, the part where she took possession of them. The man licked at her musky ass and sour cunt with abandon.

"That's it! Get your nose in there!" she directed impatiently.

His grunting increased as he furrowed into her further.

"Yeah, right there!"

She could feel his wet tongue pressing against her anus and flicking at it. It made her head dizzy with supremacy.

"Now you're getting what you want! Keep at it!"

The man was now reduced to his most atavistic self, his will fully bound by her sexual potency. He wanted to do nothing but consume her. She saw his cock push up hard out of his robe. Of course, she thought. The natural next step. He would eat his fill of her and then have her right there. But she knew different. She knew he was just like all those other troglodytes in the front row of The Blue Canary; those cunt connoisseurs. That's why she had to keep him down under her. She didn't want to look at that raven face of his with his prick all ready to get into her. No, she would press down harder on him, make him think she wanted more of what he was giving.

His grunting got louder and she became annoyed by it. His tongue was pushing into her cunt now and she felt her clit starting to swell.

"You like it?!" she asked in a more agitated, breathless voice, "You like that hole?!"

She pushed onto him harder and reached around behind her ass and grabbed a fistful of his hair. His vocalizations became more muffled and urgent sounding. She rode him with very short up and back movements now.

"You like eating that ass?! Yeah?"

He clutched at her hips in panic as the vibrations of his muffled pleas were sent up against her clit. She had to stop those ape noises he was making. That's all she knew. She continued to grind and press down on him in a tight seal as her mood became more desperate.

"Are you getting all the pussy you want now!" she gasped as she began to tremble.

His hands were slapping wildly against her ass now, his legs flailing. His muffled shouts were thrilling her.

"Oh yeah! Let me hear it!" she panted as her nervous system started to collapse.

The man dug his fingers into her thighs just as her orgasm crested. Her clit and ass began to pound like tolling church bells. She processed the waves running through her with elation and brought her arms up behind her head as the shaking became seismic.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Ewwwww! she bellowed.

Just then the man's body fell limp beneath her.

She stayed there on him as she experienced an overwhelming feeling of peace and resolution. She wasn't trapped in her life after all. She shifted up and back on his face that was now soaked in her poon and crack sweat and let her bloated clit ride slick along the bridge of his nose. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander, back to the days of her youth, back to a time of grace. Then, when her legs stopped shaking, she lifted herself off him and made her way to the Perrier bottle. She brought it back and poured the contents on the man's face to bring him around. The bubbly liquid ran over his forehead and down his temples, but there was no response.

"Hey!" she shouted, "Wake the hell up!"

She shook his shoulders and felt for a pulse. She got nothing.

Frightened, she collected her things and left without her money.

That night, after the show, as the dancers all filed out of the dressing room, Marisela remained behind. The thought that she might be a murderess had her scared. Besides this, Svetlana, her good friend and co-worker, had something she wanted her to see.

Her cherub-faced friend walked in moments later and sat down across from her with a look that said "I'm about to burst". Then she thrust her right hand out at her. On the fourth finger was a rather large diamond ring.

"What do you think?!" Svetlana gushed.

"My god! It's huge!" Marisela exclaimed as she took hold of her hand.

"He gave it to me today!"

"Who?"

"Salvador!"

Marisela's expression of wonder changed to fearful concern.

"Salvador Ginello?"

"Yes!"

She released her hand and sat back.

"Svettie, he's a gangster."

"No! He's businessman!"

"Yeah, his business is crime!"

Svetlana got up, walked to the other side of the room and faced away from her. "I thought you would be happy for me." She charged.

Marisela got up and went to her.

"Svettie, I can't be happy for you because you're making a mistake. Give that ring back to him. Don't you see, accepting that ring means accepting his ownership of you. That's the code they live by!"

"But if he is gangster, like you say, why would I make him mad?"

"Just be nice about it. Make him think you still like him, but don't take anything else from him. He's not like the other fools that come in here."

Svetlana stared down at the gem in sadness, her straight, natural blonde hair tinged orange in the artificial light. Suddenly her mood shifted.

"Hey! I want to show you something!"

"Another diamond ring?" Marisela retorted sarcastically.

"No! A trick I learn in Russia!"

She went over to her dressing table and took off her panties. Then she took a straw from a soda cup and a bead from her jewelry case. She sat down on the stool and inserted the straw into her pussy. Marisela watched with rapt attention as she loaded the bead into the end of the straw.

"Okay, you pick target." She invited as she swiveled on the stool all butt cheeks and bush.

Marisela looked around and spied an old Justin Bieber poster about fifteen feet away from where Svetlana was sitting.

"How about Bieber right between the eyes!" she challenged.

"No problem." Svetlana replied as she aimed the straw and pulled her legs up, bracing her hands on the back rim of the stool.

Marisela moved over to where Svetlana was sitting to get a better view. Then with a muscular contraction that was barely noticeable, Svetlana launched the bead at high velocity to the center of Bieber's face. The bead ricocheted off the poster and then bounced off several more objects in the back of the room. Marisela was stunned.

"What... where did you... how...?"

"Pretty good, huh?" Svetlana beamed.

"But how?"

"The vagina is amazing thing! I discover this from Thai dancer I know in St. Petersburg. She used to pull razor blades on string out of her pussy and shoot darts for popping balloons!"

"Wow! So you've had this skill for years!"

"Yes! She teach me the secret. There is muscle down there you can develop... then you can take air in and hold it! Come here, let me show you!"

Marisela moved forward and leaned down. The straw still protruded from the bottom of Svetlana's golden triangle of pubic hair. She took a cigarette and lit it before removing the straw.

"Did you ever see a pussy smoke?" Svetlana asked her.

Marisela laughed to herself. She had had many sexual encounters that she was sure had left her pussy smoking.

"Not really." She replied.

"First time for everything." Svetlana reassured her as she removed the straw and inserted the lit cigarette into her hole.

She removed the cigarette seconds later and pushed out a fine stream of smoke.

"Wow!" Marisela said in earnest amazement, "Can you do smoke rings?"

"Don't be so demanding!"

They both laughed.

"Would you like to feel? Come closer and give me your finger."

When she offered it, Svetlana took Marisela's forefinger and guided it inside her velvet-like hole. Everything seemed about normal until Svetlana contracted her vaginal walls quickly.

"Oww! That hurts!" Marisela complained as she yanked her finger out.

"Okay, now put it back in."

Marisela hesitated but complied.

"Now try to remove it," Svetlana directed as she tensed her pussy.

Marisela was astounded. Svetlana's vagina felt like a clinched fist around her digit and she was unable to slide her finger out an inch.

"Wow! I think your pussy's on steroids!"

"Yes, in my country everything is on steroids!"

They both shared another laugh.

The next morning, after Marisela was through fucking the room service guy at the hotel, she shooed him away and read the paper. As she looked through the city section she kept thinking back to the young man's cock and balls and how they had felt in her hands and mouth. She loved the naïve, working class ones. That was the only kind of man she felt attracted to anymore. Her pussy memory was strong with this one, too. She still felt like she was holding him firmly in her cunt. And the fact that he was still seeping out of her made it all the more exciting.

Her search of the city section netted no story about a man being found dead at the Bower building. For the first time since the day before she relaxed. She thought back on the whole freaky experience and became excited now. She grinned as she fingered her sloppy hole. She hadn't cum during her encounter with the young man. It had ended too quickly. But now she was very much aroused. She rubbed her clit in circles as she remembered smothering the rich snob. She grabbed her nightstand vibrator and plunged it into her ass as she recalled his muffled pleas. Then she started to go rigid from her rubbing. What a shock it must have been for him to wake up to an empty apartment with her cum up his nose! She closed her eyes as the tension turned into pulsations and the orgasm started to roll over her. It rolled and rolled as she called out frantically. Even after she stopped thrashing her finger into her bush-obscured hole it continued to rumble along. She continued to toss and moan even after her body fell limp. She wasn't a killer after all.

Then she thought about Svetlana and the amazing skill she had to turn her pussy into a blowgun. Why did she have to be owned by Salvador Ginello or any other man for that matter? She had more power than any of them! They both did! What might they be able to do together, she wondered? Not just as dancers, but as avengers!

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers