The Show Must Go On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv was hyperventilating for real. Acting was easier than she ever dreamed. Martin was the second man to masturbate openly right in front of her face. Watching men get off was becoming a fetish for her.

Cécile: "No. No. I couldn't do that!"

Valmont: "Then I will stay here all night until we are found out. What will your mother say? What will your betrothed say?"

Cécile: "Isn't there something else?"

Valmont: "Do this or I'll scream!" Martin played the line for a laugh, and several snickers could be heard in the wings. The incongruity of the aggressor threatening to scream made the scene.

Liv faced away from the audience and mimed giving Martin a blow job. She closed her eyes and let her hands drop to her sides. She felt the soft skin of his circumcised penis rub against the outside of her cheek.

Martin thrust his hips to simulate fucking her month and then executed a convincing fake orgasm.

Liv wiped her mouth as if preventing imaginary semen from leaking out.

Cécile: "Go now. You promised."

Valmont: "A gentleman can't go without returning a favor."

Cécile: "What? No." Liv pushed him away, but he overpowered her and buried his face in her crotch.

"Cut!"

Liv and Martin looked up to see Abigail stride onto the stage.

"That was very good, but don't be so gentle, Martin. You are taking what you want. Let me show you." Abigail pushed Martin off the bed.

Valmont: "A gentleman can't go without returning a favor." Abigail said the line with dripping sarcasm.

Cécile: "What? No." Liv pushed Abigail away, but she buried her face in Liv's crotch while lifting the hem of an invisible nightshirt. Liv could feel Abigail's hot breath through the material of her jeans. Abigail's nose pressed the seam into Liv's damp lips, and moisture began to soak through.

When Abigail finally disengaged, a wet spot was visible. The smell of sex reached Liv's nose, and she panicked with fear that others would know.

"Martin! You do it like that. Liv, I want Cécile to have her first orgasm while Valmont eats her out. Let me see how good of a faker you are!"

In all, Liv had to fake five orgasms before Abigail was satisfied with the scene. There was a real danger the next orgasm might be real. Martin had to know how aroused she was. Liv was so emersed in her own part she didn't even notice that Martin's pants remained down and his stiff dick had been out for half an hour.

"Alright. That's enough for now. Finish the scene where Valmont sneaks out but keeps Cécile's boudoir key. As soon as the door closes, I want you to start your solo."

Martin hiked up his pants and turned to direct the choir. They sang the introduction, and Liv jumped into "Take Me Away." It was a poignant short solo in which Cécile admits conflicting emotions. The character feels violated but also amazed by the sensation of orgasm. The scene called for Liv to sit up in the bed topless to sing. The audience would get its first prolonged view without Valmont in the way.

-----

The Scene Most Dreaded:

A week later, they started the scene Liv dreaded most. Abigail demanded they rehearse in costume. Everyone knew Liv was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Abigail reasoned that it was better to push Liv to the breaking point now than in front of a paying audience.

Everyone except Abigail and Liv took seats in the front rows. Lighting was adjusted to place a spot where Liv sat on a stuffed chair in front of a large oval mirror set on wheels. Abigail played the role of Merteuil standing behind the distraught Cécile while consoling and brushing the naive girl's hair.

Merteuil: "...you resisted him, did you?"

Cécile: "Of course I did...as much as I could."

Merteuil: "But he forced you?"

Cécile: "No...not exactly. But I found it almost impossible to defend myself."

Merteuil: "Why was that? Did he tie you up?"

Cécile: "No, he just has a way of putting things. You can't think of an answer."

Merteuil: "Not even 'no?'"

Cécile: "I kept on saying 'no' all the time. But somehow, that was not what I was doing. I am so ashamed."

Merteuil: "You'll find the shame is like the pain. You only feel it once. You really want my advice?"

Cécile: "Please."

Merteuil: "Allow me to continue your instruction..."

The music started in the pit. Abigail pulled Liv up to stand before the mirror at front center stage. She presented her profile to the audience and looked at herself in the glass. Abigail started to sing, "I See Myself," and Liv joined in the counterpoint that would lead to her solo.

As the music rose, Merteuil pulled Cécile up from the chair and removed the vulnerable girl's gown. Liv stood completely naked in front of dozens of fully dressed people. In accordance with the lyrics, she sensually caressed herself. Abigail stood close with arms around Liv in a facsimile of lover's embrace. Liv imitated tentative masturbation, but Abigail abruptly called, "Cut!"

"These days, everybody knows what it looks like when a woman diddles herself. You need to be a lot more convincing."

They repeated the song from the top. Liv played with herself. Her clit was on fire. Abigail still wasn't satisfied. "Cut!"

The director pondered for a moment, and then said, "Let's try with me reaching around to guide your hand. You are supposed to be a complete innocent, so I think that makes sense." All the while, Liv stood completely nude in front of her audience.

They sang again. Liv's nipples were erect with the excitement of the scene and the knowledge of her exposure. The light projected dramatic shadows and made the eraser sized points even more prominent. Abigail touched the sides of breasts and sent shivers down Liv's spine. Fifty people that Liv barely knew watched from the dark beyond. Abigail guided Liv's fingers into dripping wet folds. The other woman's finger even dipped into Liv's sanctum before returning to her clit. They entered the final verse, and Liv was visibly shaking.

As the verse ended and Liv sang, "I see myself - for the very first time," her body shuddered with a real orgasm. It was not the most intense, but it was her first with another woman. The stage lights went down and Liv's knees buckled. The lights went up over the audience to a thunderous standing ovation.

-----

Wither the Boyfriend:

The full dress rehearsals left everyone encouraged that the show would be a success. The production was coming together. Each of the principal actors had their own intimate performances at one point or another. Liv enjoyed watching. She looked forward to each day's events. She even looked forward to her own scenes between bouts of intense fear.

Dan played Danceny, the music instructor. Cécile becomes more sexually adventurous. She flirts and seduces her instructor. The man longs to touch her but knows she is forbidden. After a long slow tease, Danceny finally takes Cécile from behind. Liv has her back to the audience while Dan thrusts against her. When the hapless instructor pulls out spent, Valmont confronts him. Accusations fly. Danceny flees. Valmont soothes the stricken girl as if she has just been raped. Cécile plays the part, but Valmont is actually jealous. He throws her down, strips off his clothes, and plunges himself into her. The simulated sex is vigorous but brief.

After the third or fourth full rehearsal, Liv's fantasies started to include having two men at once. The thought of two men coming inside her, one right after the other, was deliciously dirty. She would never do it for real, she told herself.

A rumor started to spread that Dan was practicing a little "self fluffing" back stage before his scene with Liv. He already had a reputation as the pervert in the cast. Abigail actually addressed it one day: "Everyone is afraid to show themselves at anything less than their best. I've known women who had no problem with full frontal nudity but wouldn't show their ass for anything. Men are the same way, but their anxieties are more narrowly focused, shall we say?"

The stage was kept fairly cool. The guy who played Cécile's betrothed whispered in her ear, "All fear the dreaded 'shrinkage.'" He had his own sex scene with Merteuil that was as racy as anything Cécile did. He even had to stand at the front of the stage while Merteuil commanded him to take off one piece of clothing after another. It was a display of female dominance that produced a sultry strip tease and was sure to excite the women in the audience.

Abigail embarrassed Dan by making him stand naked in front of the other principals. "OK. Get an erection!"

"I can't do it on command," Dan lamented.

The director launched into another of her famous speeches: "Let's just get this out of the way. Everyone here gets turned on by something in the production. That's deliberate. Don't any of you deny it. Dan, here, just has a little less control than the rest of us. It doesn't make him a bad person, and I'm ashamed of the way you all treat him. We should be closer than a family by now."

Dan looked happy to have someone other than Liv on his side.

"In fact, I want all three of you guys to strip naked right now. I'll give a special prize to the first one who gets a full erection."

Dan's unit was already starting to swell. Martin stripped with enthusiasm. The other guy seemed reluctant, but complied. They had all seen each other naked two or three times a week for months.

Abigail arranged the men in a line facing everybody else. She sauntered back and forth pretending to inspect them. She leaned forward and whispered something in Martin's ear, and he started to rise. Looking at the result, Abigail smiled and moved to the next. She crouched and blew gently on Dan's dong. That got him almost all the way there. The last guy was treated to a semi-private look at Abigail's tits. He saw and touched them in every dress rehearsal, but this time they were Abigail's little conical points instead of Merteuil's. Somehow, that made a difference.

Their tormentor growled. "I don't think any of you are quite up to your full potential yet. Don't let all these lovely ladies watching you hold you back. If you need to fluff a little, get to it."

All three guys started to slowly jerk. Liv caught herself in a smile that was wide enough to crack the corners of her mouth. She immediately put her game face on.

Dan was judged the winner. It helped that he was the largest by a small margin. It made everyone think that others weren't quite at maximum yet.

Martin was indignant. "What am I supposed to do with this?" he continued to slowly stroke.

"Do the same thing you've done at every rehearsal after your scene in Cécile's boudoir."

Several cast members snickered. Why hadn't Liv heard about this? When she thought about it, she should have guessed. He always got hard when he dropped trousers, and he was always still hard when the scene ended.

"What did I win?" Dan was single minded.

Abigail whispered in his ear. She even grabbed his meat for a couple of quick pulls while he smiled about whatever revelation the director provided.

-----

Opening Night: Act One

It was a full house. Rumors had spread around campus. About half the audience was the usual patrons and enthusiasts. The cheaper seats were packed with students. With more than 600 seats, the box office had to be at least $9,000 for opening night. Abigail confided that statistic as she gave everyone a last minute pep talk. The lights went down, and Liv told herself, "It's now or never."

When Liv heard her cue, she walked onstage in her courtesan's dress. Barry never did add the inch of lace he promised. She could't see past the edge of the stage because of the lighting, so she pretended it was another closed session. Everything was going well until she noticed a flash from the balcony. There was not supposed to be any photography! Liv almost missed her next line as her mind raced with the implications. Maybe an usher would confiscate the camera?

The scene in the boudoir left Liv almost as nervous as the first time. Martin unlaced her, and she thought there might have been a gasp from beyond the stage when she was exposed. Everything went as usual. Martin touched her cheek and kissed the top of her breast. She panted with real excitement. That's when everything took a turn.

Liv's face was away from the audience as usual, but Martin shoved his cock actually into her mouth. She had wondered what it would feel like for real, but she was caught off guard. All she could think while she sucked his penis for the first time in front of 600 strangers was "The show must go on." Then, right on cue, he came in her mouth! Liv had never tasted semen before. She gagged. When she wiped her lips according to the script, actual spunk was on her fingers.

Liv wanted to die. Martin's shiny wet knob subsided. He had found an alternative to jerking back stage after the scene. As he lifted the hem of her night dress and pushed his head under, Liv was in panic that this act wouldn't be simulated either. Fortunately, or maybe disappointingly, the scene continued like it was practiced. Liv faked her small orgasm at the right time.

Soon, it was time for the hardest scene of all. Abigail masturbated her in front of the mirror as usual. Liv was close to orgasm, but she didn't quite make it before the song ended. Her acting was still convincing. The musicians in the pit could probably smell her arousal. Liv dropped to her knees as she had every time since the first, and the stage lights went down. The clapping was louder than she ever heard before. She felt a certain pride. As the house lights went up for intermission and the curtain began to close, Liv looked out and happened to notice her parents sitting in the third row. "Oh my god!" she thought. "I told them not to come!" Her dad had a large video camera on his shoulder.

-----

Opening Night: Act Two

"There is no way I can go out there again. You said there would be no cameras!"

"Listen Liv, we can't afford police. What do you want me to do? We put up signs."

"My parents are out there! My dad has a video recorder."

"As a parent of a cast member, he probably talked the ushers into letting that in. They probably figured it was alright."

"Abigail! I just masturbated in front of my parents, and they recorded it!"

"I can see how that's awkward for you, but they recorded me, too. How do you think I like knowing that there's a recording of me sticking my finger in another woman's snatch?"

"I'm not going on again."

"You can't back out now. We need you. There is nobody else. Think about the 'The Green Place.' Don't be so stuck-up. This isn't all about you."

"At least have somebody go out during intermission and confiscate all of the cameras - start with my dad's. I want see the tape before the curtain goes up again."

"There isn't time for that! I'll ask the ushers to do a sweep. They'll get your dad's camera at least. OK?"

Liv reluctantly agreed. She had lost all enthusiasm for her role. She just wanted it to be over.

The play continued. The original music was a hit. It had a slight pop overtone but was perfect for the emotions portrayed. Martin and Abigail were extremely talented.

Liv was shaking like a leaf as she seduced Dan. She couldn't see beyond the stage, but she knew they were out there. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Her heart was racing. A sense of shame almost crippled her when she dropped the last petticoat to expose her ass. Dan was naked, too. He sidled up behind her as usual. He placed his hands on her breasts and squeezed her nipples. She was still wet from the masturbation scene where she almost climaxed. Feeling Dan's dick on her thigh produced involuntary swelling of her luscious lower lips. Her body was trained by all the fucking she and Dan committed recently.

Her body was more than ready when Dan shoved his cock inside her. "I can't believe he's actually fucking me. There are hundreds of people watching. He's fucking me in public! He's just supposed to simulate it."

Just as those thoughts passed, another panic arose. "He's not wearing a condom!" Liv had never been penetrated without a condom before. "What if he comes inside me?"

Dan whispered as he rutted and pumped, "This is the reward Abigail gave me." He sounded so excited.

The scene went a little longer than usual. She was pinned helpless against a wall while her boyfriend made the most intimate contact she ever experienced. The fear that he might be making a baby actually did paralyze her so that even if she wanted to run off stage, she was unable.

After Dan came, Martin saw his cue and rushed on stage. The accusations were made. Dan stood on stage while his penis shrank and a lingering white drop fell from the tip. At the appointed time, Martin threw her to the floor. Liv was not even acting anymore. She was a rag doll.

It was the sensation of Martin entering her that shocked her into the present. "Martin is fucking me, too. He's not wearing a condom either. If I have a baby, I won't know who the father is. There was something about the situation that worked on her subconscious level no matter how distressed she thought she was. She was so fucking horny that she couldn't help herself. "Two men at once!" "No protection!" "It feels so good!"

She couldn't help herself. Her body was wracked with the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed out grunts followed by, "Ah! Ah! I'm coming!"

It was Liv's first fully vaginal orgasm. She had never cum without clitoral stimulation before. In answer to her arching back and throbbing vaginal muscles, Martin came inside her. The knowledge that his spunk mingled with Dan's stimulated another small orgasm.

Liv's father continued to record as the lights dimmed.

Liv had to be helped off stage.

The rest went on as usual. Valmont was killed in the end. Merteuil was revealed as the plotting villain behind everything. When the final curtain fell, the audience was about as subdued as Abigail hoped. The entire cast went back onstage for a bow. Liv was dressed again in the courtesan's dress even though she couldn't remember putting it on. Then the others retreated, and Liv bowed with the other principal actors. The audience was going wild. They were on their feet and cat calling or whistling along with the applause.

"My parents just watched two guys fuck their daughter. They may have witnessed the conception of their grandchild. Hell, they may have even filmed it." In addition to those thoughts, Liv imagined ways she might kill herself before she had to face her parents again.

-----

Postscript:

There were twenty performances in total. The company raised more than $165,000 after expenses. Liv climaxed in about fifteen of the shows. The masturbation scene was the usual trigger, but sometimes she lasted until later. She became famous on campus. Dan was even jealous because of all the men who approached her. After all, they had seen her as intimately as most people see their spouses.

Liv's dad watched the recording several times. His wife assured him is was all acting when they argued about it after the debut.