The Show-off

Story Info
Large cock friend likes to show-off to wife.
7.5k words
3.94
211.1k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
623 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story includes small penis teasing, wife sharing, large penis superiority and unprotected sex. If you don't like those topics you can leave now. As always feedback is helpful.

*****

It was the kind of moment I always dreaded. I was staring down the urinal trough hating myself for having waited a little too long to use the bathroom, and now I had no time to wait for a stall to open. As the pressure built and the urgency of the moment became real, I knew I had no other option. I hated that I waited, hated that I had put myself in this situation, and hated that old outdated piss wall.

As a man with meager equipment, I loathed having to use a urinal, but at least in most places, there's a divider to provide a modicum of privacy. But, at this old ball field, it was wide open with nowhere to hide.

I shuffled up to the wall, took a breath and with my eyes focused on the slab of concrete in front of me, and pulled my little dick out. Having a smaller than average penis I've had to learn how to adjust to awkward situations like this.

I've learned that it just doesn't work for me to pull it out through the fly. I pull my entire package out over my waistband, grip my balls in the palm of my hand, then with my thumb right above my dick I push in and using my other hand pull my stubby mushroom out (more times than not my flaccid dick is a small mushroom head about an inch and half covered by loose foreskin). If I push in with my hand I can get my shriveled pecker to poke out enough that it doesn't look too terribly small.

I do all this in one quick motion, having mastered the technique years ago. But, just as I start peeing my biggest fear becomes a reality. Shawn, the husband of my wife's friend Anna, comes right up beside me. Shawn's a pretty brash jock type, everything's a competition, and he's just got an arrogance about him. Even though they invited us to the game with them, I don't care for him, and could only tolerate him this long for my wife's sake.

Shawn's talking louder than needed to no one in particular, as he normally does, and slides up right next to me and breaks the cardinal rule in restrooms. He immediately looks down at my dick.

"You cold?" The jackass smirks. He's wearing a pair of shorts that hit about 2-3 inches above his knee, and a purple tee shirt advertising his wife's online business. Then reaches down to the leg hole in his shorts, fishes around a few seconds and to my horror, pulls his cock out from the opening and steps back to give everyone a good look at his meat.

Shawn is a ruggedly attractive man, and he knows it. He played ball for this team a few seasons before blowing out his shoulder a few years ago. He capitalized on his local fame by opening a fitness center and makes good money. At about 6'4 he's a firm 220-230 pounds with large shoulders and thick legs that prove he doesn't miss leg day at the gym. He has thick dark hair, and the hair on his legs was evident without crossing the line of being too hairy.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself. I couldn't help but look at his python, I know I shouldn't but I couldn't look away. He cradled the thick head in his hand, and all I could think is how much it looked like a long thick Polish Sausage, while my runty penis is like a Lil' Smoky. His stream of piss is strong and makes a loud sound as it hits the bottom of the urinal, like the sound it makes when filling up a bucket with a garden hose. I quickly finish up and tuck my package away.

"Hold this a sec." He mutters, and hands me the beer he's been holding in his right hand while controlling his fire hose of a cock with his left. I take the beer and stand there like a fucking moron beer assistant while he shakes his dick off and coils it back up his leg.

"Thanks, little buddy." He snorts and takes the beer from my hand before heading back to our wives in the stands.

Shawn's wife Anna is a strong, fit woman who's recently gained a slight bit of fame herself after posting some pictures dressed like Harley Quinn on her Instagram, and having more than just a passing resemblance to Margot Robbie in the face. She's monetized her online profile posting workout routines, make-up tips and fashion ideas. Anna works at Shawn's gym as a yoga/fitness instructor which is where she and Angie met. The two of them hit it off and became good friends right before she got famous. She's about 5'9 with a muscular build. Her firm, long body though has always been a source of envy for my wife Angie. And as lucky as I am to have such an amazing wife, I readily admit I find Anna very sexy, and have tugged off thinking about her more than once.

Today, she looked incredible with a pair of form-fitting workout shorts and a top that was little more than a sports bra, a baseball cap and her long blond hair pulled back in a pony-tail, I did my best to stay behind her from the parking lot to the seats, just watching her muscular ass and legs as she walked was fodder for spank material.

Angie, my wife, is a petite yet voluptuous, dark haired Italian. Her 32DD, breasts, and 5-foot height don't always seem to be easy on her. She has a hard time finding clothes that fit her right, and struggles with self-esteem having always equated her large breasts and thick ass with being fat. She'll never be mistaken for a runway model, but she does have a sexy video girl or porn star body.

Anna's done a lot to boost my wife's self-confidence and has even asked her to help with a few of her online videos. That part of her website is pay only, so I've never actually seen the videos. But, I have seen the change in her, from the way she dresses to how she does her makeup, her hair and she has become much more sexually charged. Today she wore a pair of tight denim jeans, cowboy boots and form-fitting blue button down top, with a tight white camisole underneath.

It's no secret to my wife that I have a smaller dick, and we've played around a bit with small penis teasing. She knows I enjoy her comparing my dick to other guys, and making exaggerated comments about my size. And over the last few months have enjoyed playing with large dildo's and her taking a more dominant role in our sex life.

"I am going for a hot dog. You want one?" Shawn directed to me.

"No thanks."

"I'm buying, how about a little one." He smirked.

"Fine." I huffed, just wanting him to stop talking and go away. About 15 minutes later he returned. Stepping over his wife, Shawn wedged himself between Anna and Angie.

"I have the foot-long and you've got the little wiener, hope that's enough for you." He chuckled to himself leaning over my wife not too subtly looking down her top. He handed me what looked like a kid's meal hotdog and then laid his foot-long on his lap.

"Would you look at the size of this?" Angie looked down at the hot dog, suggestively laying on his thigh. "Have you ever had one this big?"

"Oh no." Angie giggled, "I don't think I could ever get one that big in my mouth."

"Oh, I bet you could if you tried." Shawn winked. "You can have a bite if you'd like?" and took a gulp of beer.

"No, I can just have some of Dave's little one." She said, making him laugh, and spewing beer on Angie's shirt.

"Oh... you know what I mean." Angie laughed, "But look what you did." She feigned a pout, as she looked down at her shirt.

"Just take it off, you're such a hottie you need to show off your body more," Anna suggested. Angie bashfully unbuttoned her top and slipped it off her shoulders arching her back while taking it off pushed her breasts out catching both mine and Shawn's attention.

The game finally ended and Shawn turns to us and asked if we'd like to go down to the locker room and meet some of the players. He still knows a few of the guys and could get us in if we wanted. We all agreed, and Shawn pulled out his phone and after a few texts looks up,

"We're in." He smiled and led us to a secure door where we met a young woman that escorted down to the locker rooms.

"I can't believe you got us down here!" Angie giggled, "I've never been in a guy's locker room before."

"Maybe we'll get to see some swinging bats." Anna twitched her brow and nudged Angie.

"They know we're coming, certainly they'll all be dressed." Angie smiled in reply.

As we stepped in the locker room I was surprised by how nice it was for a farm league team. The whole team was down there and I admit I was a bit star struck. I am used to other guys being taller than me, but everyone one down here other than Angie was several inches taller, and I felt like a child walking through all these big men. A couple guys had their shirts untucked, and several had their shirts off.

Shawn introduced us to a few of the guys, and as we were talking I saw a couple guys slipping their pants off. They all left their underwear on and wrapped towels around their waists before getting totally naked.

"You don't have to cover up on my account," Anna smiled. The blush across their faces told me the girls were enjoying the show. Just then one the players came around the corner from the shower room and walked right in front of the girl's buck ass naked, his black cock hung long and thick, about 6 inches flaccid. Angie and Anna's eyes were glued to him the entire time.

"Tyler! Dude! We got ladies here." One of the other players called out.

"Oh snap!" Tyler cursed, grabbing a shirt and holding it in front of him "Sorry ladies... SHAWN!" He called out seeing his former teammate, then walked up to us doing a piss poor job of covering his swaying dick.

"Hey, girl!" He sang out seeing Anna and gave her hug. "Dang girl, you are looking good! When are you going to drop this has-been, and come be my girl?" He joked. "Seriously, though, I saw them pics on Instagram," He smiled and grabbed his barely covered cock indicating he had jerked off to them. "You know what I mean?" He directed toward me.

"Um..." I hesitated,

"You've seen them pics, right?" Tyler asked

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"You can't tell me you didn't spank that monkey thinking of her. I know I did!" He laughed. My face turned bright red.

"Oh, you did, didn't you?" Anna said feeling honored and gave me a little side hug. Angie glared at me slack jawed.

Shawn introduced Tyler to Angie and me, and as he shook her hand her breasts jiggled, making her already visibly erect nipples bounce around. He was a tall guy and stood right beside Angie, her head was no more than a foot away from his crotch as Shawn and Tyler talked about old times.

A few minutes later and several more flashes of cock, we were finally heading out.

"Be sure to grab a souvenir before you leave!" Tyler shot out making us turn toward him just as he was pulling up his underwear and tucking his cock away. Shawn walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a souvenir miniature bat.

"Hey, sorry about spitting on your boobs." The arrogant bastard snorted as he handed it to Angie.

We got out to Anna's minivan (she takes merchandise to various fitness shows, but also likes to use her mini-van as a way of seeming more real and approachable to moms) and were about to sit like we always have, Shawn and Anna up front, Angie and I in the back. But, this time Shawn tossed me the keys.

"I think I've had a little too much to drink," He said, but I only saw him drink one beer. So, Shawn got in the back seat with Angie, while I drove with Anna in the passenger seat since she refuses to drive in downtown traffic.

At 5'7 I am several inches shorter than Shawn, so I had to adjust the seat and mirrors. And while I might not be very big (height or dick) I am fit, just not pro-athlete fit, or fitness instructor fit, but I have a firm body.

"So, did you see everyone you wanted to?" Shawn asked.

"Everyone plus some," Anna laughed "It was really good seeing Tyler again, he's bigger than I remember."

"Oh, I am pretty certain I am still bigger." Shawn boasted.

"Um... I am not sure, he looked like he was about 2-3 inches taller and maybe 20lbs heavier." Angie stated.

"Well he might be taller, but that's not really what I was talking about. I am confident I am bigger where it really counts." I saw him smile in the rearview mirror. At this point, Anna and I looked back to see he had about ten inches of the souvenir bat he gave Angie sticking up between his legs.

"Honey!" Anna bleated.

"No Way! Anna?" Angie laughed, looking to her, to tell the truth.

"Well... that's pretty damn close." She nods, looking back at her vulgar husband again. "But, not nearly as thick." She laughed.

"Bullshit!" Angie calls out again.

"What do you think Dave?" Shawn asks. "Tell the truth."

"Umm... well... I don't... I mean... maybe?" I sheepishly reply.

"What do you mean? I think you got a good look at it earlier." He taunted.

"What?!" Angie sang in high pitched exaggerated tone.

"Yeah, it seems pinky dick here is a looky lou in the restroom."

"That's not true, you came right up beside me and looked at me, then asked me to hold your beer!" I defended myself but totally skirted the pinky dick comment.

"But you did look, right?" He asked, but I just sat silent.

"Honey, did you look at Shawn's penis in the restroom?" Angie asked mockingly.

"I saw... I mean I wasn't looking, but I saw him, yeah."

"So then, what did you think? Am. I. As. Big... as this bat?" He asked sharply, sounding a bit like Samuel L. Jackson.

"I didn't see it hard. But, maybe." I relented.

"It can't be," Angie just couldn't imagine a penis so much bigger than mine.

"What do you bet?" He asked, baiting her.

"What do you mean?" Angie gasped.

"Well, you're the only one that hasn't seen it... and I ain't shy. So, if I show it to you and prove I am right, what do I get?" He played her, and she was all in at this point.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"If my cock is not at least the length of the bat down to where I have it now, I'll pay you $200. But, when I win, you have to get it soft again so I can put it away." He licked his lips while staring at Angie's tits.

"Babe!" I whined my disapproval.

"This'll be fun," Anna prodded Angie.

"Okay." She grumbled, thinking she was calling his bluff.

Without any hesitation, Shawn hands Angie the bat, "Keep your hand down here so we can compare." Angie took the bat and held it where he said.

"You sure about this, because I might ruin how you think about Dave's Slim Jim." He laughed holding his pinky up.

"He isn't that small." Angie spat back, emphasizing the word "that."

"Oh, maybe he's a grower. I'll tell you what, if your husband's pee wee is within an inch of the bottom part of the bat, I'll give you $1000 and a lifetime membership at the gym." He challenged.

Now, I am no souvenir bat expert, but I looked it up later. These collectible bats are uniformly 17 inches long. At the time, I guessed it was fifteen inches in my mind, and figured there were about five inches of the handle of the bat left and realized I would have to be at least 4 inches long, that wouldn't be a problem for most guys, but I knew I was only 3 and a half on my best day, but hoped maybe my estimations were off in my favor.

"Damn it." I thought to myself, "we have totally been played." And before I could say anything my wife looks down at the length of the bat in her hand and chuckles nervously.

"Go ahead, take the bet," Anna prodded, "and no matter what, you'll never have to pay for one of my classes again." She added.

"Deal!" My heart sank and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"No." I shrugged it off, "I am not doing this. Plus, I am driving." I tried to present my case without seeming too worried.

"Pull over," Anna says. We were just a few miles out of the stadium and were passing by a carwash. "Pull in there, and we can park in one of the bays."

I wanted to say something smart to get out of this but all I could think was "fuck, fuck, fuck."

I pulled in, and my heart was pounding. Shawn and Angie moved to the third-row bench seat, while Anna and I got out and sat in the second-row captain chairs that Anna showed me how to swivel around to face the rear.

"Alright." Angie instigated, "pull it out." She huffed and adjusted in her seat with her back against the side window facing Shawn.

Shawn turns toward Angie with his leg on the seat and starts rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"Are you sure about this?" He mused.

"Come on already, I am feeling left out that I am the only one who hasn't seen your big old willie." She teases.

Shawn's eyes meet his wife's and she gives him the go ahead.

"Okay." He kicks off his shoes and grabs the waistband of his shorts, and in one fluid motion pulls them off leaving his bright purple KAYIZU briefs in place. The thin spandex material strained by what looked like a Dachshund in his pants.

He sat there and rubbed his thighs, taking his cock in his hand gripping it firmly through his briefs. The more he handled it, the bigger it looked, or maybe the bigger it got.

"So... what do ya think?" He flaunted.

"Is..." Angie stammered, "is that you? I mean all of that?" She quivered. Her face was flush, her breath was labored making her breasts lift with every heave, and her nipples stuck out like Hershey's Kisses leaving no confusion that she was turned on.

"Do you wanna see it?" Shawn teased.

"Yes." She sighed.

Shawn pulled the waistband of his briefs down and wrangled his cock and balls out. His fat eel flopped against his leg, with two egg sized balls hanging over the waistband of his designer briefs. His shaft was long and thick, the color about two shades darker than the rest of his body, a large vein snaked down the top of it and the helmet was lighter in color and looked like a slightly squished plum.

"Holy shit." Angie cursed, huffing air through her nose, mindlessly pressing the tip of the bat against her lips.

Shawn gripped his cock at the base and squeezed it. He had to be 8 inches and wasn't even hard yet. Something Angie didn't seem to know.

"Okay, it's big but you aren't this big." She prematurely gloated.

"Are you sure? Why don't you hold it up against me to make sure?"

Angie leaned forward and held the bat out with her left hand, then reached out with her right hand and placed it on his cock. My wife gripped his thick dick in her little hand and felt the weight and fullness of him.

"It's heavy." She gurgled. Then resting his cock in her hand and down her wrist she placed the bat up against it, seeing it was about 3 inches longer than Shawn's tool.

"That'll be $200." She smiled, while still holding him in her warm hand.

"Feel it." Shawn spat.

"What?"

"Does it feel hard to you?" Angie squeezed him in her hand, it was soft, spongy and obviously flaccid.

"But... it's so big." She bewildered now holding the bat against her chest, noticeably rubbing it between her glands.

"Honey, it's always that big," Anna said amused at the situation. Angie played with Shawn's cock, lifting it up, moving it around and looking at it from all angles subconsciously stroking it.

"Yeah, that's nice Angie." Shawn sighed and looked down at my wife's breasts. Leaning forward she had a massive amount of cleavage showing.

"Mmmm" He moaned, as his cock grew thicker and more rigid at my wife's touch. Angie handed the bat to Anna and worked Shawn's cock with both hands.

"You like watching, don't you?" Anna, asked me as I became aware that I was staring at Shawn's dick.

Angie kept pumping away at Shawn's cock, her hand seemed so small compared to his giant snake. He was now, what seemed to be fully erect, and there was about a two-inch gap between her thumb and fingers.

"Are you fully hard yet?" I broke in wanting this to be over with.

"No, I might need some more encouragement. How 'bout you slip those titties out?" He winked at Angie, "After all I've shown you mine." He grinned.

Runtz3
Runtz3
623 Followers