The Show Pt. 01

Story Info
Wifey plays for her husband's coworkers.
3.1k words
4.26
196k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is an illustrated story with photos from a modeling session which took place specifically to complement this text. The photos are included with express permission of the model.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Show - Part 1

Rob trudged out to his car, snow lightly falling around him. Long day, impossible day actually, he was looking forward to a night on the couch just winding down. Hands in his pockets he felt for his keys. Not there. He dug deeper, in futility, realizing both his pockets were empty. Like a mime, he patted his torso as though his keys had jumped pockets while he was at work. At that instant he looked into the cab of his truck and saw the keys on the passenger seat.

What? His mind spun a little as he tried to figure out how that happened. Replaying the morning when he parked: he was a little late, was rushing in the parking lot, dropped his coffee... he must have lost track of his keys at that moment and closed the door in his haste to get to work. He slowly bonked his forehead against the driver's side window. Crap. It was late, and he would have to call his wife to bring the spare set. She was not gonna be happy.

"Hi Sweetheart!" He tried to sound upbeat when she answered the phone. There was dead silence.

"Why are you calling me 'sweetheart' and what do you want?" Good start, he thought to himself. He explained his predicament, his mistake, made it sound like the dumbest thing he had ever done. The dead silence that followed told him everything he needed to know. Sayla was not happy.

"I just had a long, hot, relaxing bath. I have a pot of hot tea. I'm reading dirty stories, waiting for you on the couch in that cute outfit you bought. Now you seriously want me to get up, go out in the cold truck, in the dark dead of winter, and drive your keys to you??"

"Yes, uh, sweetheart!" Rob coughed. More silence. "I'll wait in the break room, just text me when you get here! Thanks hon---". There was a loud click as Sayla hung up. Rob shrugged. Most marriages, the husband would have no idea what that meant. Rob knew Sayla would be coming with his keys shortly. She was a good sport, just a little pissed off right now. It would pass. Also he remembered what she was wearing. He smiled, thinking the evening could still end well!

Rob wandered to the break room, just inside the main doors of the office. Two guys were deep in conversation about the game on the weekend. He had worked with Colt and Dustin for over 10 years. They were friends outside of work too. When they were together it always seemed they easily fell into an intense conversation.

They were good guys. Like Rob, they were married. Colt was blonde and athletic. Dustin had a red beard and a shaved head, actually looked scarier than he was. All around 5'9, fit good looking guys (or so THEY thought!).

Rob explained he locked his keys in the truck and his buddies razzed him good, as friends do. Within minutes they had moved on to the news of the day, work gossip, and next week's games. They were having a great time recounting the workday. Rob grabbed a coffee and settled in, laughing out loud with his good friends. Dustin told a joke. Colt told a story and they all laughed until they nearly peed. They got onto the topic of football and started a careful dissection, as only men can do, of the games the previous Sunday.

They were having the time of their lives. Until. They saw her standing at the door. In her long winter coat. Arms crossed.

"I texted you five times. Why did you make me get out of the truck?" Awkward silence hung in the room. Rob looked at her blankly, mouth open, suddenly realizing he had completely lost track of time.

"Hi Say---" Colt stopped abruptly when Sayla shot him a look. He coughed and decided it was a good time to check his phone. Dustin was intensely focused on picking invisible lint off his sleeve. After a few seconds Colt finally said "Sayla, It's our fault for distracting him. We got him going on the Steelers and you know how he gets and we just never noticed the time." Sayla sighed. She really wasn't THAT angry, but trudging out to a cold truck in sexy nightclothes, a heavy winter coat over top, to drop off keys for her forgetful husband was a pain in the ass.

"Sayla, come sit, it's been a while since we've seen you, there can't possibly be a need to rush home". Colt was doing his best to soothe the tension.

"Colt, seriously. I'm dressed for bed, I just threw this coat on over my housecoat. I was NOT planning a visit."

Dustin and Colt looked at each other, then looked at Rob, and shrugged. Colt offered: "Just leave your coat on, I'll get you a coffee, we can catch up for a minute."

Pause. "I drink tea." Sayla glared at Rob.

As Colt got up to make Sayla's tea, Dustin brought a chair over for her to sit on. As she sat, the bottom slit of the coat and the housecoat under it separated giving Dustin an unavoidable clear view of her leg and thigh covering in a blue fishnet stocking. Dustin's eyes popped to twice their size as he gazed at sensually-attired leg, looking from bottom to top, before realizing (as he locked eyes with her) that he had been busted. He immediately averted his eyes and starting looking at lint on his shirt again.

Sayla quickly covered her leg. Her heart had quickened in that moment she was exposed, realizing Dustin's reaction. She felt a little warm all of a sudden. She cleared her throat as Colt brought her tea.

Light conversation ensued, easing the tension for the moment. As the chatter went on, and without really thinking, Sayla crossed her legs again. The long coat, again, slid wide open exposing her leg and thigh practically up to the crotch. Again, the blue fish net! Embarrassed and flustered she grabbed the coat and forcibly restored it to cover her. As she glanced up, all three guys were staring. Rob had a smile on his face; Dustin and Colt were wide-eyed with surprise.

Truth be told, Sayla was a bit of a voyeur. It was something she and Rob liked to include in their sexual antics, especially as foreplay. A little exposure to an unsuspecting waiter during dinner, or to an innocent young store clerk (male or female) while shopping, always led to a hot fuck afterwards. But this was Dustin and Colt, two men she had known for years, that Rob had worked with for years. They knew each others' families! Yet, these two little exposures were as exciting as much as they were an accident.

Sayla sat back and drank her tea, her mind racing a little. Rob, Dustin and Colt all looked at her, trying not to seem eager. They were talking about something, but she was pretty sure it was just three male lizard brains filling dead air with nonsense while they prayed for gravity to kick in and expose something else. She'd never met a man yet who didn't like a good flash.

Rob meanwhile was trying to figure out why Sayla was still sitting here. She was not happy about having to drop off the keys, and he figured she was going to do just that and head straight home. He was also HOPING she would head straight home. He knew what was under the coat and couldn't wait to get at her in the bedroom and explore what was further up that leg she just flashed!

Sayla was, suddenly, in no rush at all. The rapt attention of three good-looking men was kind of interesting to her. She figured maybe a little more play might up the ante for sex later with Rob. So she crossed her legs again, this time purposely letting the slit of the coat fall open to expose her legs. The leg on top was exposed from ankle to her upper thigh, just the fishnet. The boys couldn't see much more, her legs being crossed, but it was enough to get the male imagination going.

She coolly sipped her tea while her audience took in the view. Rob squirmed a little, he was already aroused thinking about what was under the coat. Dustin and Colt were not sure what to think, as they started to process the fact Sayla had done that on purpose. All of a sudden there wasn't much conversation going on. Sayla smiled. The guys gawked.

She uncrossed her legs and covered them up again, then said "you guys seem to be looking at something" and peeled open the right side of the top of the coat, just for a couple of seconds. She was indeed wearing a body stocking, with a housecoat over top. The housecoat covered enough that you could tell something hot was under it, but in the brief moment she exposed it the guys couldn't get a clear look. They saw what must have been flesh, but not enough.

"Is it time to go home Rob?" Sayla asked innocently, with a sparkle of mischief in her eyes.

"Uh uh". The babbling started. "We could maybe stay a fewwwwww more minutes, if the guys don't mind," said Rob. Dustin and Colt nodded rapidly like they had a muscle tic. If there was a show to be had, they were going nowhere.

Sayla crossed her legs, again exposing the flesh of her legs and thighs for the boys to see. She then flashed her left side, still covered by a housecoat, but held it open longer for the six eyes to take it all in. All three squirmed in their chairs and craned their necks, trying to get a closer view. Sayla closed the left flap but left her crossed legs exposed. Lots of throat clearing and swallowing amongst the boys ensued as they enjoyed the view.

Sayla's next move was to open the right side of her coat again, this time leaving it wide open as she began to slowly, ever so slowly, peel back the housecoat. What she revealed was a cutout for her entire boob, nipple and all, hanging out for all to see. She put her hands back in her lap and let the guys gawk for a few seconds.

For fun she reached up with her left hand and pinched her (cold) erect nipple, twirling it between her thumb and forefinger for a second, giving it a tug before letting go.

All three men squirmed with arousal as Sayla let the winter coat slide off her shoulders and arms, to hang off the back of the chair. Now she was seated in front of them with only a housecoat on, open on her right side, showing off a lovely boob. As she played more with her nipple, Sayla smiled and looked straight at the two men who were not her husband. She said coyly "I think Dustin and Colt want me to stay and talk more, don't you Rob?"

All she heard was a croak that sounded like "yes" as Rob struggled to hold his composure. Sayla let the top of the housecoat fall a bit more open to expose her left boob, completing the full set of tits on display for her gawkers. This was a massive turn-on for them, more so because it was so unexpected. But for Sayla this was hot as hell. Her hands were shaking but her pussy was soaked, tell her everything she needed to know about how much she was loving this. She pulled hard on both nipples at the same time, letting her boobs drop and she pulled them straight out. She arched her back a little, sighed, and closed her eyes, completing the tease.

She decided the show must go on, this was too good. She scooted her chair closer to where Dustin and Colt were sitting, moving within a few feet. She traced a line with her finger between her tits down to the point where the housecoat was still covering her from the waist down. When she got to that point she used her finger to open the housecoat straight down until it separated and fell open. At that point she revealed the entire body stocking and the cutout that was her crotch, putting her wet pussy on display.

She leaned over and put her elbow on her knee, and her hand in her chin. Looking right at Colt she said "Why am -I- the only one showing off, Colt?". She nodded towards his crotch. Paralyzed with indecision for a second, Colt suddenly stood up, unzipped his fly, and pulled his semi-erect cock out. He sat back down and parted his legs a bit so his cock bobbed straight out, in full view. Sayla sat back to take it all in, letting her hand drift between her legs to touch her slit. In the quiet room all the boys could hear was the squish squish of a wet pussy being probed.

Rob was nearly having a heart attack with excitement. He fished in his own pants to straighten out his erection, lest the bending in his underwear cause permanent damage. Dustin, although not invited to, had pulled his cock out of his pants as well and started a gentle pull of his own, all the while never taking his eyes of Sayla and her goods..

Sayla was totally focused on Colt. Looking him right in the eyes she asked "Like the kitty, Colt?"

He nodded. She licked her hand, lubing it generously with her saliva, and reached down to grab his cock, starting a short stroke of his hard member. He let out a deep breath of approval. Reflexively his hand reached out to her right nipple but he caught himself, realizing Sayla's husband was right there. He looked at Rob who grinned his approval, then looked at Sayla who pushed her boob out towards him. He gently grabbed the nipple and twisted. A warm, soft nipple, he was clearly enjoying it.

"Kitty wants touch too" she said softly. And with that Colt ran his hand along her inner thigh towards her slit. He felt the moisture before he got to the goodies, evidence of how turned on Sayla was by this. She spread her legs further, encouraging him closer. With an index finger he probed her pussy lips and found warmth and wetness. Ever so tentatively he probed, not wanting to overstep his bounds. Within a few seconds his entire index finger was fucking her slowly. Sayla sighed.

Meanwhile the handjob was getting, well, out of hand. He was on the verge of coming, Sayla being so close to him, so teasing, her warmth at his fingertips. He suddenly gasped and came, spurting half on Sayla's arm and the other on the floor. He gripped her thigh, as though needing support, as he enjoyed, then recovered from his orgasm.

While this was going on, Dustin was stroking himself to satisfaction watching the whole show. Sayla turned to him and winked. "Want to play, too?" Dustin nodded as Sayla took his cock in her hand. She leaned down and kiss the tip, licked the head, took it in her mouth with a couple of gentle sucks. Then she sat back up and offered her tits to him. Dustin eagerly took both nipples in hand, careful to be gentle in case she changed her mind. Sayla was having none of that.

"Hard. Pinch them hard." The husky way she said it indicated she was hot and horny. As Dustin pinched harder, Rob could barely contain his excitement, watching from the sidelines. This was the fantasy he always had, watching his wife get it on with someone else. This was heaven, and he couldn't wait to get it on with her, himself.

Dustin started to roll the nipples in each hand and then took the whole boob for a good squeeze and a kiss. Sayla was stroking his cock, intermittently adding saliva for a smooth pull. He had been jerking himself off for several minutes already during Colt's turn, so was much closer and much more ready. In a matter of a minute he tensed, grunted, and spurted on Sayla's knee, spilling onto the housecoat, the floor and her hand. He sat back, exhaling hard, as Sayla released his cock. For a few moments Sayla held onto his cock as they recovered together, until he went limp.

Sayla stood, letting her housecoat fall totally open, and walked to the break room sink to get a paper towel. She deliberately flipped the housecoat aside as she did so, so they got a clear look at her ass, covered in the stocking. She wiped her hands and tossed the paper towel in the trash, and casually walked back to her chair.

Rob got up right away. "My turn!" he said with some glee. Sayla put her hand up in the "stop" position, shaking her head no as she grabbed her winter coat.

"Show's over here, cowboy. You can MAYBE have the goods when we get home. It's time to go". Rob feigned dramatic disappointment. With that she put her coat on, and tied up the belt. Rob stood there dumbfounded, and also horny as hell, as his thoughts drifted to anticipating the fun he would have when they got home.

Sayla bent over and kissed each of Colt and Dustin on the cheek before whispering "Better clean up the break room, boys." And with that she sauntered out of the room and back to the parking lot, where she got in her truck and drove away.

Dustin looked at Colt, then at Rob. "I do not know what the hell just happened." They laughed uproariously. "Amazing" "Fantastic" "Wow". Immediately they started in on Rob, encouraging him to get moving, get home and find that pussy again.

Suddenly they all stopped talking at once. Several seconds of silence ensued. Dustin said it first. "Wait". Colt looked at Dustin. Dustin looked at Rob.

"She didn't give you the keys!"