The Shower

Story Info
The shower is for more than just washing...
1.5k words
3.91
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crash through the front door; hot and heavy for one another, trying to rip each other's clothes off while instinctively trying to kiss one another. We land on the lounge, panting, moaning and groaning for release.

We want to ravish each other but are both really sweaty. I stand up and breath, and try to calm down and think clearly, I grab your hand and take you into the bathroom...

I turn the hot water on in the shower, and letting it heat up, I come back to you and hug you by grabbing your ass and massaging it in my grip. Our faces meet and we kiss. Dirty, sloppy, wet tongue kissing. Full of heated passion. As we do that I slowly move my hands down and grab the hem of your black cocktail dress, and pull it up over your head. As I pull it up I feel the goosebumps on your skin as you're released to the cold feeling of the bathroom.

As the dress goes over your head, you see my wicked grin, as you cheekily bite your lip when I realise you weren't wearing any underwear.

While taking you in and eating you with my eyes, I begin to take off my suit. As I loosen my tie and take off my jacket, you walk over to me and say, let me do this.

I release control, and stand still, you unbutton my business shirt, slide it over my shoulders and let it land on the floor. You get on your knees and undo my belt buckle and slide it off, you feel my cock harden in my business pants. You undo my zip, fiddle with my briefs and pull out my ever hardening cock, you look up into my sea blue eyes, my face expectant, and you lick your lips then bite your bottom lip. You lick the tip of my cock and I let out a groan, and you feel the rest of my body relax.

You lick the tip again, and feel my cock stiffen and tighten. You then take the head into your warm, sweet and wet mouth. I let out a deep guttural moan. You begin to slowly bob your head up and down along the head, and then the shaft. I instinctively grab your head and help guide you along. With one hand I reach to the basin sink and grab two scrunchies. I then use them to make two pigtails out of your hair. I then grab the pigtails and wrap them around my hands.

I really start to pull your head up and down my shaft, taking even more control over you, you let out a muffled moan thinking about how you're being used. We quicken the pace at which you suck my rock hard cock, now thoroughly lubricated in your saliva.

My thigh muscles go rock hard, my balls tighten; and you feel me ready to burst into your mouth. But with my hands still wrapped in your pigtails, I pull your head off my cock before I hit the threshold point.

Your puffing and panting with pre-cum and saliva dribbling down your chin, and your own juices seeping out of your tight, sopping wet pussy.

The shower is ready.

We hop into the shower together, I push you up against the wall, and you shudder from the cold, but steamy wall. I press you into the wall, my hands caress your legs, and you instinctively wrap them around me. We kiss as if the world was ending tomorrow. I slide down a bit and nibble your neck and nip your ears. You moan intensely at the pleasure of it all. I place my left hand on your neck and choke you, you squeal in kinky delight as I then whisper into your ear, I'm going to make you beg me to make you cum. And as I pull away I nip your ear again and you whimper.

I begin to kiss your neck, and leaving a huge hickey, while sliding my right hand down to your sopping wet pussy, where I begin to play with your clit under my thumb, and slide a finger in you. You let out a deep guttural moan and bite my shoulder.

I put you back down on your feet and stand you up straight and spread your legs a bit. I take a knee and begin to lick and suck on your engorged clit and slide my left hand to your dripping wet and puffy pussy lips and get two fingers inside you, while my right hand moves up to your right breast and gropes it and tweaks your nipple. You bite your lip in ecstasy at the pleasure of it all.

You moan louder and louder as my fingering you gets faster, and I play with your clit more and more in my mouth, sucking on it, and swirling my tongue around it, you put a hand down into my hair and scratch my scalp, egging me on. I groan at that pain and go faster.

I slip a third finger into you, and I feel your orgasm rising, your vaginal muscles begin to clamp down on my fingers, and you roughly play with my hair. You moan louder and louder.

I quickly pull my fingers out of you, I stop licking your clit, and stand up. You're puffing and panting, and slightly annoyed and heavily turned on cutting you off before your orgasm, I lift a finger under your chin and lift your chin up to a level where we are eye to eye.

I grin and say to you, I'll be right back, stay here beautiful. And quickly hop out of the shower and dart out of the bathroom.

You sink down the side of the bathroom wall, jewels of water cascading down your sweet body, sitting down from the exhaustion of it all.

You zone out and notice I'm back when you see a rock hard cock standing at attention in front of your face. You look up and see me grinning holding a pair of handcuffs. You stand up look at the handcuffs and cheeky grin comes across your face and you put your wrists out to me.

I lift your hands up and slide the handcuffs over the top of the shower head so it's hanging there and put your hands in tight.

You are now hanging from the shower head, vulnerable.

I get back on my knee and resume sucking on your clit and finger fucking you. I feel your orgasm begin to build again.

I feel your juices lubricating my fingers and know its time. I stand back up, undo your cuffs, and turn you around to face the glass window/wall. And pull your arms behind your back and re-cuff your wrists.

I press your face into the window and spread your legs. I hold the back of your neck forcefully with my left hand and I insert my rock hard cock into your sopping wet vagina with my right. As I enter your tight wet pussy, you moan out in pleasure at the intrusion. I bottom out in you. I begin to slowly pump into you, loud slapping noises being made when my pelvis slams into the cushion of your ass. I use my right hand and grab the chain between the cuffs and use it to raise your arms, and then slap your own ass. You whimper and moan at this new idea. I keep slapping your ass with your own hands as I pump into you faster now. Your ass cheeks redden with symmetrical hand prints. Your face wipes away the steam on the window as you get thrown around as I pump into you. Your glistening wet pig tails flopping in time with my pumping.

As I pump faster, I drop your handcuffed hands to rest back on your ass and entwine my right fist into your pigtails and hold them. I pull on them which pulls your head back and your neck is now resting on the wet window. I get my left hand and curve it around your neck and choke you from the front.

You groan and moan in absolute ecstasy now. Your orgasm clearly building as your vagina begins to clamp and milk my cock.

I can feel my own orgasm impending as the base of my cock hurts, and my balls tighten. I pump into you really hard and fast now. The bathroom an orchestra of noise, the plummeting water of the shower, your moaning and groaning, my grunting, the sound of my pelvis sloppily bouncing into your ass cheeks as the energy reverberates through them, the sound of you being pinned and bounced against the wall, the shower door banging.

Both our orgasms hit us in synchronisation. I begin to pump load after load of seeping hot cum into your tight wet pussy. Your pussy milking my cock for every...last...drop. Your orgasm comes and goes in waves, you now screaming in pleasure as we both slowly slip and slide down the wall till you sit in my lap.

Both of us panting, I undo your hand cuffs and you face me and sit on my now limp, spent cock. I pull you in and cuddle you in the now cooling water stream, I kiss your forehead as cum now seeps and drips out of your vagina.

I look into your eyes and grin wickedly.

At least we're clean, I say.