The Shower

Story Info
She is tormented in the shower.
1.7k words
24.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in bathroom, gazing at my own reflection. My thoughts are all questions, looking myself in the eyes. Will he be pleased with my appearance? What has he planned? What playthings might he have brought? Will I be able to please him in all the ways he desires today? Am I taking too long in the bathroom? At this last thought, there is a sharp rap on the door. I immediately turn to open the door and exit the bathroom. Entering the bedroom, I approach him to within about 5ft and stop. Standing stock still, feet a shoulders width apart, arms at my sides though slightly away from my body, I await his inspection of me. “Good to see you responding so quickly, slut,” he says as he begins circling me with his appraising eyes raking over bit of my flesh. His circles grow tighter around me. Wondering what his inspection will entail, I can feel his warm breathe on my shoulders. He stops behind me, so close to me and yet not touching me at all. His lips so close to my ear as he whispers, “Bend over, bitch.”

I bend at the waist, making my upper body parallel to the floor. As I am facing away from the foot of the bed, he sits on the bed at the foot. He now has a full view of my ass and pussy. He further instructs me to reach my hands between my legs and spread myself open for him to see. I can actually feel his eyes slowly visiting my every fold of flesh. He further instructs me to continue holding myself open with my left hand and to being fingering myself with my right hand. My back arches slightly as I insert my two middle fingers inside myself. My head comes back as the thought of him watching me completely fills my mind. The hope that he is enjoying causing me to finger myself even harder. My fingers sliding in and out so easily. When I had achieved a really nice rhythm, not so slow but not fast enough to actually risk a real orgasmic build up, he told me to stop. And, to once again, stand erect. As I complied, I heard him rise from the bed. Coming around to face me, the look in his eyes and his small nod of approval told me everything I needed to know.

When he reached out and cupped both of my breasts in his hands, I shivered as chills rolled up and down my spine. His first touch always causes me to react this way. His grip on my breasts was growing tighter and rougher. My breathing was becoming quite ragged by this point. Knowing how his first touch affected me, he often made sure to wait and then make his first touch one of a rougher nature. His hands released their grip as his forefingers and thumbs found my nipples and pulled just a bit. He began rolling my nipples between his fingers and thumbs. His grip hard and his rhythm fast. My hips begin gyrating to his rhythms. I can feel my lips becoming wet and swollen. And, still tried I stand there erect. Becoming fearful, now, that my knees will give out on me. As they become weaker all the while my head begins to spin gently and wonderfully. But, as I already know the punishment if I let me knees give out, I try very hard to concentrate on standing. My thoughts only those of pleasing my master whom I know will not tolerate any movement without being told to move or being physically led by him. And, as likes to do just that, he begins to lead me across the room where I see the footstool awaiting my arrival. This is the last image in my mind before the blindfold is placed over my eyes and all vision is lost to the padded contours of his specially designed blindfold. The contours are designed to fit the face and the padding restricts not only light and vision but, also all movement of the eyelids.

He leads me towards where I know the footstool is resting and tells me to stop. Taking both my wrists behind my back he handcuffs them together. His hands on my shoulders, he leans down and takes the piece of flesh at the apex of my right shoulder and my neck between his teeth. Sucking this skin into his mouth and grinding his teeth together lightly but firmly. My sudden, sharp intake of my breathe was completely involuntary. As was the small whimper that escaped my throat right afterward. When his mouth suddenly releases my flesh, he pushes me solidly to my knees. Laughing softly but more than mischievously, he says, “Same drill, different game. Bend over, bitch.” And, with a chuckle, he puts his hand on the back of head and with just enough force, pushes me onto the top of the footstool. And, there I lay, practically helpless. He soon began wrapping a semi-thin cord of hemp rope several times around my knees and the legs of the footstool. One knee to each leg, respectively. Securing the ropes to his satisfaction, he finished off the knots and l now lay there completely helpless. Completely at his mercy.

The knowledge of my own vulnerability settles in my mind as I lie there wondering what Master is thinking or doing. With the complete absence of light creating a disorientation of time, even benign sounds become foreign and distant. I think I can hear him moving around the room but, how can I be sure? I think I can

hear him moving around in the bathroom, but how can I be sure that is where he is? My thoughts and impressions running together in my mind. Slowly swimming around each other and blending with each other. Which are real and which mere figments? Or, misinterpretations?

Suddenly a familiar sound. Very familiar. What is it......? Coming from the bathroom, I think....yes! It's the sound of the shower running. The shower running? Why......? If he has chosen now for a shower.......well, I only need wait a few minutes, then. Just until the shower goes off. Then he will return. I do hope. I begin to long for him intensely. Missing him dreadfully. The desire for his touch overwhelming me. My flesh actually craves his attentions ~ of any kind which pleases him. My thoughts become completely enthralled with images of him, remembrances of past experiences with him, the impression on my skin of his touch. I can actually feel it there now. I can feel his caress on the cheeks of my ass. And, then the sharp pang of his smacking the same area. My groin begins to slowly grind against the ottoman involuntarily at these thoughts and sensations. Swimming through these images lazily, I suddenly realize the shower is still running. How long has it been running? Two minutes? Twenty-six minutes? Three hours? The monotonous droning of the water seems to be never-ending. A small part of me begins to actually believe that the shower will run forever. I will be forever awaiting my Masters return. And, still the shower runs. And, still my mind swims through the ashes. Once again my thoughts turn to those of him and of his touch. My being so longs for his return that I can actually feel him near me........

The dozens of tips of a leather flogger feel cool against the flesh of my back and shoulders. The softness of them very soothing in my state. Every fiber of my attention focuses on the feel of them as they trace patterns lightly up my back, across my shoulders and back down to my buttocks. They dance on my hips and in the crack in between my cheeks. Falling and resting on the backs of my thighs and curling their way back up again. Then they are gone, but I hear them swinging through the air just before they land lightly on my ass. Master always starts lightly, but he likes to intensify things quickly sometimes. As he does now. The floggings becoming quicker in succession and harder with each swing. The leather straps cutting through the air, singing to my ears. The straps land with a light thud to the flesh, a deliciously painful thud. But, it's the whip of the tips that leaves a sting on the flesh. And, Master knows just how to find that spot. That one spot where when he lashes me, the straps land low on my cheek and wrap down around my thigh just enough for the tips to flick at my very wet nether lips and at my very swollen clit sharply.

As his lashes move back and forth between my ass cheeks and that one special spot, he slowly begins to pay more attention to that spot. Making my hips thrust towards him, as much as they possibly can. His swings become very rhythmic yet still growing in intensity. My thoughts scream in desire as moans escape my throat beyond my control. Mind swimming deliriously as I become so very aware of the detachment of mind and body. Both in a state of euphoric ecstasy all of its own. "I think my little fucktoy wants to cum."

I feel his hand on my head as his fingers grasp my hair, pulling my head back and causing my breathe to catch and my whimper to escape. "Cum, you little slut. For me ~ now!"

His command instantly bringing forth the most powerful orgasm. My entire body tenses in ecstasy and thrashes between his whippings and the footstool. My mind explodes in euphoria as colorful bursts dance before my eyes. He continues with the lashes and prolongs my orgasm for what seems to be it's own eternity. When it seems I am completely spent, he lashes me once more, and lets my head down to the footstool. I think I hear him leaving.........then I hear the shower turn off. And, my Master returns, again. After removing the handcuffs and blindfold, he releases my thighs from the ropes. He gently leads me to the bed to lie me down. And, kisses me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Shower Punished pet must shower with Master...without cumming.in BDSM
Afternoon Delight He gives her the discipline she needs.in BDSM
P.D.A. Master takes his playful sub out for public fun.in Erotic Couplings
Lily on the Beach: Day 1 Lily has a long drink of "sex on the beach"in Erotic Couplings
Coming Over He had a special night planned for you.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories