The Shower

Story Info
Your shower gets wetter.
835 words
3.5
12.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the bathroom to wash my hands, I felt your body edge up against me. My eyes came up to meet yours in the mirror. Your hands gently ran from my waist to my belly; I could barely breath. Your hands came up, under my bra, reveling my breasts in the mirror. The experience of not only feeling you, but seeing our reflections in the mirror was amazing. You squeeze my nipples and caressed me like no one else could ever do.

My head leaned back into your chest in pleasure and my eyes closed. Turning around, my eyes slowly opened. Your lips, covering mine like no one else could ever do. You picked me up with arms so strong, and set me on the cupboard between the sinks. So cold was the mirror on my back that it made me gasp. You pulled my shirt over my head; my bra quickly followed. No other man has ever touched me in such a way .

You made me feel as though you were trying to take in every inch of me. Your hands travel over my body and your mouth ravaged me with a hunger I had never felt before. You leave me for a moment and returned with a white T-shirt. Confused at first, you grinned and pulled it over my head. It had to be at least a size to small. You took my hand and led me into the shower.

Standing behind me, you let the water drench my t-shirt. Then turning around I saw the pleasure on your face as you take in the sight of my wet body. Your tongue playfully teased my nipples through the shirt.

You made it clear that this time, you were in control. You were going to drive me crazy. Your hands, so big and so strong, made their way between my legs. Even in the water, my pussy was so hot and so wet. Your lips came up again to meet mine. God I want you, you make me feel like you are a part of me. You pulled away and looked into my eyes; your hands never leaving my pussy. You got down on your knees, right there in the shower. You pulled my left leg up to rest on the side of the tub; making sure that my back was resting comfortably against the shower wall.

I lost my breath as I watched your mouth come closer and closer to my pussy. I felt your hot breath on me; my nipples hardened at your touch. I watched as your mouth took my cunt. Your tongue circling and taking me like no other. My knees got weaker and weaker and I felt as if I was going to fall into you. So close to cumming, my moans got louder and louder. Knowing my body, knowing just how to please me, you stare deep into my eyes as your long, thick fingers made there way inside of me.

I need you, I want you inside of me. I slid down the shower wall. Your eyes never once leaving mine, your fingers still inside of me. My mouth covered yours. We stood up and you turned me around. Before I knew it, your rock hard cock was buried deep inside of me. Slow and easy at first, then harder and harder. I held onto the shower wall to keep my balance. Your hands reached around to squeeze my nipples.

God, I was close to cumming. The sound of our bodies hitting into each other was multiplied by the echo of the shower. My moans filled the room . With your mouth at my ear, you whisper," I WILL make you cum, you know I always do!!!" Your voice turned me on all the more. My body begins to tingle and the rhythms of my orgasm flowed through my body. You know exactly what you are doing to me. You can feel me tightening up on your body. Giving me just enough time to catch my breath, you did it again.

Just then you pull your cock out of me and say,"Come on baby, catch my cum!" I dropped to my knees; you have one hand on the head of your cock and the other one on my head. My mouth surrounds your cock. I swear I could feel your cum shoot up through the shaft of your cock. You filled my mouth with your white hot cum. I gasped at the amount. As I leaned back another squirt hit my face and dripped down on my tits. I could not help but to rub it in.

God we were so good together. In bed that night you held me in your arms. You pushed my hair out of my eyes and told me that you love me. I fell asleep with my head on your chest. The rhythm of your heart rocked me to sleep. I want to be in your arms forever.