The Shower

Story Info
A hot shower, me, and some hot thoughts.
1k words
4.14
21.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long, hot day by the time I push open my front door and trudge up the stairs to my apartment. I forgot to turn the air conditioner on, so the room is beyond warm and stuffy. I drop my purse onto the couch and make my way to my small window unit. I flip a few switches and wait for the usual hum of the condenser to tell me everything is running. It will still be a while before my muggy apartment is tolerable again, so I decide to hop in the shower. I kick my shoes off in the bedroom and peel my now damp top off, tossing it into the hamper. My dress pants are next, and I sigh in relief as I step out of them. I am quick to turn on the window unit in the bedroom, and eagerly await the cool spray of air to hit my stomach.

I unclasp my pink lace bra and let is slide off my shoulders onto the floor. The A/C is chugging along now and my back is tingling from the cold unit. My hands slide under the satiny fabric of my panties and push them down over my hips. They fall to the floor and I kick them over to where my now discarded pants lie. Once damp from sweat, my skin is now covered in goose bumps. A shiver courses through my body as I grab a towel out of the linen closet and head to the bathroom. The apartment is still rather hot, and outside of the bedroom, my skin again feels clammy. I run a brush through my hair...still short, though I am trying to grow it out, and auburn. And thick, so thick.

The air in the bathroom is like soup as I turn on the shower. I close the curtain and gingerly step in. The cool water hits my warm skin like ice cubes on a griddle. Another shiver trickles down my spine, but I welcome the refreshing blast. I turn up the hot water a bit until I am satisfied with the slightly warm temperature. I move under the steady water stream, wetting my hair as the water flows down my back and chest and over the rest of my body. My hands move from my hair and brush against my wet breasts. I feel instant goose bumps and a smile creeps across my mouth. Lathering my hands with the bar of soap, I let my finger travel back over my nipple, closing my eyes to savor the feeling. It has been too long since my breasts were given any attention.

I lean against the wall as the water continues to spray over my body and flick my fingers over my now hard nipples. There is a familiar tingling between my legs, and my heart begins to race ever so slightly. My hands move away from my breasts and amble slowly over my stomach and hips. The warm water creates a shimmery curtain over my waist and legs. My eyes close dreamily as my fingers lace through a dark mound of pubic hair, and slide lightly over my pussy lips. I hear a gasp in my throat as my fingers burrow further. Then a sigh...this feels so good. My hand is moving slow at first, as I tease myself with little flicks of my fingers. Mmmmm....I open my mouth to breathe and moan a little at the same time. I spread my legs wider as my fingers push open my lips and press firmly against my clit. As if shocked, my body reacts with a shudder and my muscles momentarily tighten. The shower continues to soothe me, and I feel my hand gliding slowly and circling the entrance to my pussy.

The aching within me is intensifying. My mind drifts into a fantasy where I am seduced and deliciously plundered by you. My hands are no longer my hands; they are yours, and your hands are hungry for my body. They crave the touch of my skin as much as I crave for you to touch me. Two fingers slip inside my wet pussy, making me moan louder. It feels so good. I turn around and press my lathered body against the tile wall, so I can imagine you are taking me from behind. Your strong hands are gripping my hips as your hard cock eases inside me. I moan again as my fingers move in and out, almost taunting the lust that is slowly taking over me. I can feel your mouth on my neck, your lips and tongue awaking every nerve with hungry kisses and fierce sucking.

My breasts are pressed against the cool tile; I want to touch them again, but I dare not abandon the salacious needs of my lower half. Three fingers now; pumping faster as my sighs and moans grow louder. I close my eyes again and you are behind me. I want you so very badly. I beg you to take me harder; my pussy is burning to be ravaged by you. I am oblivious to the water flowing over me. My thumb begins to massage my clit while my fingers work feverishly to satisfy my desire. Your name escapes through my lips, and I know I am close to climaxing. I whisper naughty commands into the wall while spreading my legs open a little more.

My breathing is becoming heavier; my mouth will not close, and I am gasping with each plunge on my fingers into my pussy. My body is begging now, wanting it harder and faster. In my mind again, you comply. You thrust inside me with such force that I am pushed further against the shower wall. My fingers continue to work in an out of me just as hard. I can feel my orgasm mounting, like a sleek panther readying herself to pounce. It suddenly washed over me without any further warning; the muscles in my vagina contract and constrict almost violently. I cry your name again and slump against the tile.

My long legs are quivering from the magnitude of my orgasm. Your face lingers in my mind for only a moment as I stumble back under the shower head and lose myself in its warm wet embrace.